The Unusual Sexuality of M. Spandoz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"You're a good looking boy, Malcolm, I don't know why you don't go out with girls more," said Louise one hand dropping to the bulge in his trousers, "what have you hidden in here? Shall we see?"

Malcolm was looking even more startled and about to say something when Louise kissed him on the mouth. It was evidently a very full kiss and all the time Louise was stroking Malcolm's cock through his trousers.

"Shall we get it out and see what it's like then?"

Malcolm nodded quite nonplussed. He looked at Randolph for reassurance. Randolph smiled, raising an eyebrow and nodding approvingly at Malcolm.

"Let me see, I pull this zip down and then I put my hand inside. Is that right Malcolm?"

"Er, yes please."

Randolph watched as Louise did just that. Malcolm's face was a picture as Louise's hand slipped in. The separation of her hand and his cock became merely the thin cotton material of his under shorts.

"I think there is a way in here, ah yes, here is something warm - and hard!"

Louise pulled Malcolm's cock out of his trousers and began to stroke it up and down. "I do so like a stiff cock in my hand. But, but I think you should take all your clothes off Malcolm so I can see all of you. Up you get, now off with those clothes, strip for me - yes and the socks."

Malcolm was soon naked in the consulting room looking rather embarrassed particularly as his cock was sticking straight up in the air. Louise patted Malcolm's bare bottom. "Now sit back on my knee, yes that's it, legs a little open so I can play with your balls."

Malcolm's cock was pointing right at the ceiling as Louise's hand reached between his thighs and began to massage his hanging scrotum. "Such a funny little bag of wrinkled skin with these little plums inside. I could squeeze quite hard, Malcolm, if you didn't do what you are told."

With one finger she followed the ridge of Malcolm's cock up until she reached the very tip. A bead of moisture had welled up there showing Malcolm's excitement at his position. Louise touched the moisture with her finger and moved it an inch away from the head. Because of the viscosity a thread of moisture remained attached to both finger and penis head. "Look at this, Malcolm, your naughty little cock is leaking already. What shall we do about that?" Louise grasped Malcolm's penis again and gave it a few strokes. "Well, isn't this nice having a big naked boy on my knee! But what shall we do with you. I can't have you just coming all over the place - what pleasure would that be for me? Stand up Malcolm, let's have a look at you and see."

Malcolm stood up. Louise turned him round and fondled his bottom, "What a lovely tight, slim bottom." She patted it and pulled him back round to face her, his cock pointing upwards inches from her mouth. She looked at it with a bemused smile. "Do you think I should suck it, Malcolm? I'm sure you do! But what if you came all hot and salty in my mouth? What good would that be? What pleasure for me would that be? No, I think you are so stiff it is best if I don't touch you at all. But what can you do for me?"

Randolph lent forward, interested to hear Malcolm's reaction. Louise was playing her part very well. Surprisingly well.

"I... I don't know."

"Silly boy. I'll show you, now sit down whilst I take these clothes off."

Malcolm sat and watched, or rather stared, as Louise stripped off. His hard penis head seeming if anything to get larger as it stood, all shiny and smooth. Louise slipped her blouse over her shoulders letting it drop to the floor to be followed by her skirt. Then she reached behind her and her bra fell forward. Malcolm's eyes grew larger as it too descended floorwards revealing Louise's full breasts. Now she was clad in just a thin pair of cotton panties. She sat down on Malcolm's knee, the side of a soft thigh brushing his cock.

"Do you know what I like, Malcolm? I like my nipples sucked. With one hand she gently but firmly pushed Malcolm's head down until his face was touching one breast. "Gently at first, Malcolm, just a little lick, then..." She pushed his head towards her and his lips brushed against Louise's already hardening nipple, "a nibble, then a suck." He licked.

Louise looked at Randolph and gave the 'thumbs up' sign. Randolph nodded his head and smiled in return. Once again he was very constricted in his trousers. Therapy was all very well but he could not but feel that he needed some treatment as well - treatment from Louise to ease an uncomfortable and demanding swelling.

Malcolm was busy sucking on Louise's nipple. Her hand gently stroking his hair, "yes like that, yes pull a bit, suck, yes suck." Louise's eyes closed - it was evident she was enjoying Malcolm's attention.

"Now Malcolm," and Louise squeezed just the end of his cock between her fingers, "I'd like you to play with me - but be gentle or I will squeeze your balls hard. Put you hand in my panties."

Malcolm's right hand pulled at the waistband and his fingers slipped inside. Randolph watched their progress. He imagined them feeling the soft bouncy curls, a solitary finger running down the crack towards the wet warmth of Louise's sex. He shifted uncomfortably. The therapy might be going well but it was a strain on him. Malcolm's hand was now well down Louise's knickers and Randolph thought it probable that a finger or two had been inserted. He wondered how wet she was, how easily Malcolm was finding it to slip around? Louise's eyes were closed - she was evidently enjoying the attention. Malcolm had a big grin. It was obvious he was happy. Perhaps he should go and make a cup of tea whilst this progressed. There was not a lot he needed to do for the moment and a nice cup of tea might take his mind off his own need. Perhaps a couple of chocolate digestives?

"That was good, Malcolm, I liked that. I might let you put your cock in me if you keep being good. Pull my pants off."

Randolph decided, after all, not to go and make tea. Malcolm tugged the white panties down and off so both he and Louise were naked. Louise sitting: Malcolm now standing. Louise moved forward to the edge of her seat and opened her legs.

"I want you to kneel down, no between my thighs. Now take a good look. Do you like that? Come closer. Now, Malcolm, I want you to use your tongue rather than your fingers on me. Yes, I want you to suck me there." With a hand she pulled Malcolm's head in between her thighs and as his lips touched her she gasped. "Oh yes, like that Malcolm, but gently and slowly, just lick, long slow strokes of your tongue."

Louise left Malcolm between her thighs for a long time. Sometimes her thighs clamping shut around his head such that it would have been difficult for Malcolm to have extracted himself - had he wished to.

"Oh yes in there, round and round. A little higher. Oh yes, that's it, just right. Keep there."

Finally Louise let Malcolm come up looking a little red faced. "Why what a good boy you've been - but what a wet face. Now how did that happen?" She laughed. "Now perhaps you might like to put your cock in me? Would you like that?"

Malcolm's answer was unsurprisingly affirmative. Louise reached out and held his cock near the base pulling him towards her. Yes I think I would like this in me but you won't come too quickly will you. I don't want you filling me too quickly, do I?"

Louise had pulled Malcolm close, but his penis stood too vertically to line up with Louise's sex, so she pulled it downwards to point at her entrance.

"Now Malcolm push it in just a bit."

The penis, still held by Louise's finger, moved forward to push aside the soft flesh of the opening. Randolph watched the head disappear.

"Now pull out," said Louise, "let's have a look - see it's all wet now." And so it was, the smooth head had been dry except for the seeping at the very tip but now it was clearly shining and wet with moisture. Louise's hand slipped a little higher up the shaft and took Malcolm's foreskin between her fingers and pulled it slowly upwards to cover the head. "See how easily it rides up and down over the head, lubricated by me, up and down. That feels good doesn't it Malcolm? But not too much - I want it properly inside."

Louise aimed Malcolm back inside but this time she released him letting him push all the way in. Louise's legs came up to lock over Malcolm's back, her hands holding his bottom. "Kiss me and fuck me Malcolm."

He did just that, did as he was told - and didn't come too soon.

Randolph watched Malcolm's bottom rise and fall, his cock sliding regularly inside Louise building both to orgasm. Louise had been brought almost to a peak by Malcolm's tongue and came quickly, holding Malcolm in a tight grip and, Randolph noted, with quite a lot of noise.

"You can come now Malcolm when you are ready, you can spurt inside me - fill me." He did just that with a strong thrusting motion.

Randolph smiled. That appeared to be substantial reinforcement of the conditioning. Louise had done well.

Malcolm turned to Randolph, looking flushed and happy. Randolph's eyes dropped to his cock hanging wet and spent below an equally damp patch of hair. Louise had evidently been very wet.

"You were saying about not being sure if girls liked you. About thinking you liked to be in control. I think girls do like you but perhaps you do not like being as dominant as you thought? A balance is perhaps what you need to aim for. I think we can perhaps regard the treatment as over but I will review with you progress in three months. Louise, could you make an appointment for Malcolm in three months please."

"Yes Mr. Trevais."

Malcolm began to dress, still in a daze.

"I'll show you out, Louise you sit there and rest please."

When Randolph returned Louise was still sitting in her chair, naked, and a bit dishevelled.

"Well Louise, I was absolutely delighted with your work there. You handled my instructions perfectly. I am really pleased with you." Randolph came over and put his hand on her shoulder in a friendly way and bent to look in her eyes. "You were very good indeed. You like helping me with my clients who have sexual problems. You like to help me with sex don't you?"

"Yes Mr. Trevais."

"What do you like doing?"

"I like helping you with your clients and with sex."

"Yes Louise, I think you do."

Randolph stood up and sat on the edge of his desk.

"As I said Louise you have been a great help to me. I hope you did not mind helping Malcolm with his sexual hang-ups."

"Oh no Mr. Trevais. It was a pleasure. I don't know if you noticed but..." and she blushed "...I actually got quite excited and he made me come."

"You had an orgasm?"

"Yes Mr. Trevais. Quite a good one actually."

"Yes, I thought so but it is good to have that confirmed. Certainly Malcolm came." He smiled, "we can see the evidence of that." Randolph indicated down between Louise's legs where a small puddle was beginning to form."

"Oh Mr. Trevais I am sorry I haven't been able to clear up."

"That's quite all right of course, here..." and he stood and began to dab at the puddle with a tissue inevitably touching her sex.

"Ooh Mr. Trevais you are touching me - there!"

"Oh dear yes, sorry Louise, I was just trying to help."

"That's all right, Mr. Trevais, you are so kind to me. I don't know how you sit there with all this talk of sex and it going on right in front of you unmoved."

"I wouldn't say unmoved, Louise, I have a normal reaction to suggestive influences - just like our Malcolm now has."

"Oh dear you must get very uncomfortable."

Louise herself looked slightly uncomfortable as if she had something to ask but she did not know how it would be received, "err, if I was to...I mean. Would it help if I were...? Mr. Trevais would you like to...can I make you less uncomfortable?"

"Why, what do you mean Louise?"

Louise went red with embarrassment but then the words tumbled out, "I mean, would you like me to make you come. I don't mind which way. You can come in my hand, in my mouth, in my vagina - I don't mind, whichever you would like, whichever would make you comfortable. I'd like to help you with sex."

Randolph smiled. It had taken some time to bring Louise to this point. He had not hurried the process and now here she was offering herself to him rather than acquiescing in his choice.

"I... well... that would be most kind of you, Louise, I must admit that the sight of your, how shall I put it, charms, to say nothing of your energetic work on Malcolm, has these last few weeks caused me some discomfort on occasion, a certain swelling that could certainly do with easing."

Randolph was standing right in front of her, his fly conveniently placed. Louise unzipped it and slipped her hand inside to grasp his erection. She pulled it out and began to stroke it, the loose foreskin easily sliding up over the head and back again. She smiled up at Randolph, "is that better Mr. Trevais?"

"Yes much better Louise."

Randolph didn't ask her to, but clearly Louise thought with Randolph's cock inches from her face, it was the right thing to do because, as she played with it, her tongue whisked out and licked it right on the end. She did it again this time allowing her tongue a more definite lick. The third time she slid her tongue right underneath and held it there, just touching, as she pulled the foreskin back and forth. Louise began to wriggle her tongue a little just on that extra sensitive area before sucking the whole head between her lips. Her hand let go and she began to fellate Randolph with long wet strokes, her lips wrapped around his cock as they slid back and forth.

At first Randolph thought of taking up Louise's offer of intercourse but the fellation was so pleasant, so enjoyably performed by Louise that he decided to leave that to another day... or two.

"Would you like to touch me, Mr. Trevais?" asked Louise as she drew her lips all the way back along and off the end of his penis. She stood up expecting him to touch here. He lifted both her breasts in his hands, moulding and weighing them.

"Very nice Louise, very nice indeed. I think however I was happy as before, if that is all right?"

"Of course Mr. Trevais."

She sat straight down which made her breasts bounce, took hold of his cock again and held it at the right angle for her mouth. No soon had her lips closed over the smooth end than she released the shaft and resumed her rhythmic long wet strokes seeking to bring it to a climax.

Randolph smiled down at her and stroked her hair. This was a very pleasing development. He had hoped to bring this about, not only would it be very pleasing to have a young pretty girl on tap when he needed sexual release but her developed interest, manifest ability and enthusiastic acceptance of her enhanced role was likely to prove useful to his practice in treating some more unusual clients. It was a pity about...Oh yes, that was very good. Really Louise knew how to...

Randolph looked intently down at Louise's mouth, at her lips wrapped around his penis, as the first spurt of semen shot up his cock, the pleasure heightened by the image. She was good, she did not pull off him, choke or anything but just kept her lips moving as he emptied the rest of his ejaculation into her mouth. Louise kept it in her mouth, ever so lightly touching it with her tongue and lapping off any further semen that escaped as his cock softened. As he became almost completely flaccid in her mouth she sucked it all in and attempted a smile as she looked up at Randolph and raised her eyebrows. He nodded approvingly.

"Very good indeed Louise, very good indeed. I really needed that and am grateful to you. Not only are you proving a most able assistant but you do seem to be skilled in sexual matters as well. You must tell me how you learnt all this - but another time - when we have the time and, well, perhaps when I might be feeling in need of release again. If, and this is important, if you feel happy with that?"

"Oh, of course Mr. Trevais. Anytime."

"You are most kind. Now I suppose you need to tidy yourself up. We have another client in about twenty minutes so could you get ready for her?"

"Yes Mr. Trevais."

"Oh and some tea please."

Malcolm Spandoz went on to have a succession of girlfriends much to his mother's pleasure - or at least at some of them - eventually marrying a rather strong willed young lady who had decided views on many things including what a husband should do. Malcolm was very happy and enjoyed an energetic sex life with his wife, his 'Muntin' as he affectionately referred to her when they were alone. She found Malcolm to be a considerate and imaginative lover, ready to do her bidding and to fit in with her desire. One of the puzzles of her life was why Malcolm often referred to her most private area - her sex - as her 'hinge'. She asked some of her friends if this was a normal term. It wasn't. She consulted dictionaries of slang but it was not mentioned. She eventually concluded Malcolm used it because the intersection of her legs were somewhat like a hinge, though it seemed rather a lame explanation, after all his legs hinged in just the same fashion. In this conclusion she was not wrong in her understanding - quite close to its actual origin in fact.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers