The Vampire King: She's His

Story Info
Atty goes to Tristan's house and it all happens from there.
2.2k words
4.27
27.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh dear. I couldn't believe this was happening. I barely slept that night. I sure as hell didn't want to go to Tristan's house which just happened to be in one of the richest parts of London: Knightsbridge, while I was all the way down in the dodgy end of Wimbledon. If I didn't show up he'd probably come over here and... kill me?

I couldn't deal with this. I picked up the phone and called Artie.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said at the other end of the line.

I forgot about all my problems because I was hearing the voice of a friend I had not seen for 6 months. "ARTIE!! Oh my god!! HOW ARE YOU??" I literally screamed.

"I'm good thanks Atty. You're obviously still mad as ever." Artie said with a chuckle.

I laughed, he always found ways to make me laugh in sticky situations. "Anyway listen Arts, I need your help... or opinion, can I meet you in Starbucks on the Northcote Road?" I asked. Artie lived in a lovely part of Wandsworth and so we often met nearer to him because it was nicer.

"Sure Atts. Half an hour?" He said.

"Awesome. See you there my love."

"Bye."

Suddenly I wasn't so sure. Should I be dragging Artie into this?? What if Tristan's really protective... Nah I don't care, I didn't "belong" to him. Although he did say that I belonged to him and I couldn't argue with a physically strong and seemingly sexually starved vampire.

Wait... now I'm just confusing myself... I really am quite stupid. At A level I did Art, Photography and Theatre Studies: all drop-out subjects. I was a complete drop out.

I set out for the Northcote road. It was a 30 minute walk and when I got there I saw the glowing face in front of Starbucks that belonged to Artie. I pelted at him and jumped on him squeezing him so tight I could have suffocated him, but then I remembered I was extremely weak.

"Ahh Atty. Good to see you man." Artie said in his cool voice. The coolness made me feel good.

"Great to see you too Arts. How was Asia?" I asked.

"Amazing Atty. Elephant Polo, safaris and the base camp of mount everest. Amazing." He said with his massive smile.

We each ordered a coffee and after a couple of cigarettes and a long catch up I needed to talk to him about my problem.

"Artie, I have a slightly weird thing to tell you." I said.

"You Atty. You're good with weird so you don't need me." He said.

"Shut up!" I said, laughing, "Anyway, I'm just gonna come out with it. I have a guy who... kind of wants to be with me and I hardly know him."

"Atalanta Swire! What have you been up to ya little slag?" He said, jokingly.

"He's also kind of a vampire." I said.

The smile faultered from his lips and he turned deadly pale.

"Are you alright darling?" I asked.

"No I'm fine. Atty, just do me a favour just... stay away from him. Sorry, I don't feel so good Atty... I gotta go." He said, he gave me a big hug and rushed away.

I was left stunned. What had just happened? Did Artie know something about vampires? I looked down the street and he had disappeared among the mass of people. It was a Monday so it wouldn't usually be this busy, but just my luck.

7PM was drawing closer. I looked at the card he left me the night before. It said: I AM NOT GOING TO WAIT.

I knew what I had to do. I had to go over to him and say I'm not interested and hopefully he'll be a gentleman and let me go.

I started the long journey to Knightsbridge. I took the tube up and followed directions by sign to Hallsey Square. Number 48... 49... 50... 51. Here it was number 51. It was easily the largest house on the street. I had to be brave and just go in there and say to him that I wasn't interested.

I walked up to the blue door and was about to knock when the door opened and there was the beautiful but terrifying face of Tristan.

"Hello my darling Atalanta." He said with a devilishly sexy smile. He grabbed me around the waist pulling me close to him and he closed the door. I was off my feet and he was carrying me down to the living room floor. He laid me down on a comfortable red sofa. He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes.

He suddenly ripped through off my jacket and I screamed but he very quickly gagged my mouth with a massive, strong hand. He lowered his head to mine.

"Scream, love, and you die." He said smiling.

I turned away from his hand and shouted into the sofa: "I don't want to be with you! I don't know you."

Suddenly the enormous wait of him was off me. I looked around to see where he was and he was nowhere to be seen. This was my chance. I ran up the stairs, and he was at the top of them.

"Love, if you walk out that door you will never leave this house again." He said giving the same devilish smile.

I continued walking. I don't know why I did, but I did, probably because I'm unbelievably stupid. I heard him grow a low rumbling growl and as I opened the door he suddenly came up behind me and closed the door with full force. His huge arms wrapped around me clasping me into a grip of steel.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, terrified.

"I want to get to know you. Like you said." He said turning around with me in his grip and walking back down to the living room floor. He set me down again on the sofa. We were sitting for a while in silence when a question slipped from my lips before I could stop it.

"How old are you?" I asked. I immediately regretted it.

The vampire smiled and said, "My lovely Atalanta, I am 2010 years old as of this coming March."

I couldn't help but gasp at this. He had been on this earth for 2000 years?? Did he know Jesus? Something was stopping me from asking a question about Jesus. I had no idea why.

"It makes me the oldest vampire in Europe and possibly the world." He said with a gleeful smile.

"Do you get stronger as you get older?" I asked, still quivering.

"Yes. So I am the strongest person in Europe." He said.

Wow.

"What about you Atalanta? Tell me about your life?" He asked, all of a sudden looking very interested.

I was lost in those heavenly blue eyes.

"I... I'm 20 years old, I went to school in Dorset... Not a very interesting life to be honest. What about you, you surely have millions of stories to tell?" I asked actually wanting to hear these stories.

He got up and opened up a very dusty drinks cabinet.

"Would you like a drink Atalanta?" He said in his sexy masculine tone.

"Erm, yes please. A vodka and coke please?" I asked, timidly. Within two seconds he had done the drink and forced it into my hands and was sitting next to me again.

"Wow you're a good drinks server." I said as I had a swig. I noticed that he had added quite a lot of vodka.

He chuckled and said, "I know, people often say that."

"I just have to say, I've had two sips of this and it tastes as though there's no coke in it at all. Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said with yet another sexy smile.

For the next 2 hours we just talked and talked about one another, what we liked, what we disliked and what our interests were. He was turning out to be a really interesting guy.

He gave me one last vodka and coke. As he sat down I gazed into the piercing blue eyes, the perfect short brown hair, the chisled face and the bulky shoulders suggesting a super-size of anything on the ratio from him to a human man. I wanted to find out. I dropped my glass and he caught it in a split second and set it on the table.

I gazed at him once more and I wanted to kiss him, but something was holding me back. But instead, he came onto me forcing me to lie down on the sofa and he loomed over me, my tiny, fragile sculpture over his massive, corded one. He bent his head down to kiss me and I returned with full force. He took the gesture and applied enough force to my lips to crush them, I was playing with him, not letting him invade my mouth. But one thrust from his muscular tongue opened them up and he forced his tongue inside. It searched my mouth and then he finally lifted his head up.

He looked as though he was in pain. He turned away from me. I sat up and touched his face to bring it back to mine. He turned around and I saw a mean face, his fangs out and his blue eyes burning in blueness. It was mean but I found it strangely arousing. He grabbed me in his arms and with impossible speed up to the top floor, which was his penthouse bedroom.

He set me down on the floor but he kept firm hold of me, kissing every part of my face. He pushed me onto his bed and I started crab walking up the bed. He began undressing and he took off his white shirt. The massive muscles where enough to make me orgasm but it didn't stop there. He took off his trousers and I saw a massive bulge in his pants. The biggest I had ever seen. He pulled me close to him and kissed me again, pulling off all of my clothes until I was completely naked in front of him. He let go of me and I went back up to the head of the bed. He took off his pants and I saw the largest cock I had ever seen. At least 12 inches long and about 2 inches thick, it wasn't human: but then again, he wasn't human. He rolled on a condom.

He growled from deep in his throat and grabbed my ankle and pulled me down to him, mad with desire. He loomed over me and I could feel his cock at the entrance to my vagina. I stroked his face and he smiled with wicked fangs and then plunged deep inside me.

I screamed in pleasure. It was the biggest thing I had ever taken, he held my small body by the shoulders and forced me down onto his cock so he was pumping me with it and pushing me onto it at the same time. He was moaning and roaring with pleasure. He took hold of my head and he turned my head sideways – exposing my neck. He roared in pleasure once more and bit down on my neck with full force. I screamed, but after a while, his thrusts and him sucking the blood from my neck became a constant rhythm and I began to really enjoy it. After a few minutes of him non-stop drinking my blood, I began to feel weak. I think he sensed this because he instantly withdrew and he came into my view once more.

His sexy face was more perfect than ever, his mouth was extremely bloody and his fangs were very sexy. As he continually kept pumping me I came and I screamed and he roared as he came inside me.

He lay down next to me, staring into my eyes.

After a while he leant over to kiss me and gathered me tenderly up in his bulking arms. I was feeling very weak and severely bruised. He carried me through to an en suite bathroom. And set me down in the bath lying in the centre of the room. He ran the warm bath and it was full very quickly.

He got in with me and pulled me close to him into his steely iron grip. I was shaking because I knew what I had just done was wrong. I couldn't be with a vampire, it wasn't right.

"What's the matter my dear Atalanta?" He said, sounding slightly poetic. I had to admit that just made me want him more. But no, it was probably a trick to loll me into falling for him.

"I'm fine... I'm honestly fine." I said.

Suddenly he turned me around in the bath so that he was on top of me.

"Love, you are mine. You don't belong to anyone else but me. If you try to change that then you will regret it I promise." He said with a sexy forcefulness.

I was terrified. "Yes. I... I.... I promise..."

He sensed my fear because he turned me back round so I was back on top of him facing the ceiling.

"I love you Atalanta." His low voice said in a serious tone.

I was in trouble.