All Comments on 'The Vampire Mates'

by HB1965

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chrysemechrysemeover 16 years ago
Loved it!

This was so fun. I totally dig anything Vampire. It was almost like you were there. Couldn't be though, could it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Laurel hamilton competitor

an excellent 1st time with thought and exquiste timing take care and let each story in future enfold in your mind before commiting to print

SheerahSheerahover 16 years ago
Frankly the storyline was nothing new...

...BUT (a big but here) you wrote it exceptionally well that you drew the readers attention in. So-much-so it was as if we were really inside there witnessing the whole erotic consummation. Really, it was written very well despite the lack of dialogues. A word added here and there and you took a simple story to a new height. Now that is what I call true talent. For ex; in paragraph 28, you wrote "As it hit in an incredible burst of speed he thrust into her hard, his own passion reaching its head as he spilled his seed into her and bit the <I>vulnerable</I> flesh of her neck, drinking as he let it take him'. - By adding the word vulnerable you make the story even more outstanding. It gives the reader a sense of what the vampire was actually doing as though we were the vampire himself. You, certainly have a way with words and it's remarkable read. Thanks so much for such fine writing. Looking forward more to your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

I really loved it and I hope you write more!

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
A Masterpiece!

A verbal masterpiece for the palate. Heavy and heady at the same time - loaded with eroticism in each sentence, and dripping with it in each paragraph.

A definite MUST READ... and this MUST HAVE a sequel!!

gypziedollgypziedollover 16 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait to read more of your writings......Gypzie

TheBlackDahliaTheBlackDahliaover 16 years ago
This is exactly what I would love to write!

This is my kind of erotic story: nonhuman characters, belonging eternally to each other, that underlying sense of control and change. So beautiful and erotic. Thank you so much for submitting this.

asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
A rarity in this category...

A vampire tale that also appeals to those like me who are not particularly interested in vampires!

Keep up the good work

doveofserenitydoveofserenityover 16 years ago
Loved It

HB, i luvved this one. Vamps make me tingle all over. Guess its the biting factor. Write more of these when you get the time, please!!

reignopheliareignopheliaover 16 years ago
Beatiful

I love your use of language here. I thought this story was well done and beautifully played out. Excellent.

ScribblerosScribblerosover 16 years ago
Awesome

story! HornyBabe1965

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous