The Vanilla Test - Day 02

Story Info
Gretchen and Petra got to a coffee shop.
3.4k words
4.54
35.4k
14

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen groaned to the noise of the alarm. She was majorly hungover, and her head ached something fierce. But her hand felt nice on her vagina, and she started to move it gently. Her mind went back to the night before, standing out in the street with her pants to her knees while she pinched her nipples. Her free had went to her breast and played with the hardening nipple. In less than a minute, a gentle orgasm washed over her. It didn't cure the hangover, but it took a bit of the edge off.

She padded out to the kitchen, still naked, and made some desperately needed coffee. Even though she lived alone, she didn't normally walk around naked, but somehow this morning it felt right. She casually rubbed herself as she got out some Advil and waited for the coffee to brew. Once she had four Advil and a few slugs of coffee in her, she went to shower and get ready for work. She played the events of the previous night over and over again in her head, and she felt conflicted. On one hand, her fantasies of being stripped in public had always had some strong, handsome, mysterious man making her do these things, not her best friend from 3rd grade. On the other hand, the whole thing made her so horny it made her weak in the knees. She found herself masturbating again in the shower. Five times in about twelve hours was a lot, even for her, but she just couldn't help herself.

As she put her makeup on and got dressed she thought about Petra. Gretchen had always viewed Petra kind of like a sidekick. Gretchen had always been taller, better looking, a better athlete, and more popular than Petra, and so she had always felt protective of her petite friend. Gretchen knew that Petra had a sharp wit and could be tough when pushed, but her behavior at the bar had been a total surprise. Gretchen had never seen her take charge like that, it was schocking. It was also a little awkward. It was not a normal thing to have your best friend pull your pants down because she knows it turns you on. Gretchen was seriously embarrassed she had told Petra all that, but she guessed if you can't tell stuff to your best friend, who were you going to tell?

Work was an unpleasant event that morning. She had not been so hungover in a long time. Thank God, it got better after lunch. A little before 3:00 she heard her phone buzz. It was a text from Petra.

Petra -- "hey vanillagrl-ready for act 2?"

Gretchen - "NOTVANILLA" (Although she had a smile on her face as she worked her phone.)

Petra - "9 2go 9 2go"

Petra -- "Meet at 8 at Elaines"

Gretchen felt her stomach getting queasy. Petra wasn't serious about this whole ten times thing, right? Gretchen had definitely proved her point at the bar, she didn't need to do anything else. This whole vanilla thing was just crazy. She considered telling Petra no, but decided it would be better in person. She texted Petra that she'd see her there and got back to work.

After work she ran a couple errands, got some food at a drive through, and headed to Elaine's. It was a cool coffee shop, a couple blocks from Petra's house. It had comfy sofas, lots of stuff to read, board games, the works. Given that she had only recovered from her hangover a few hours before, she was glad to be drinking coffee. Petra was already there when Gretchen arrived, and they got some coffee, grabbed a Scrabble board and sat at a table.

Gretchen kept trying to bring up the topic and tell Petra that she was done with all this vanilla test crap, but Petra kept talking about other stuff. The game went on, and they got deeper into their girl talk, and Gretchen found herself relaxing. She was having a good time, like she always did with Petra, although the scrabble game did not go well. Gretchen was a shark at pool, but Petra was pretty unbeatable in Scrabble.

When they finished the game Petra took off her glasses, looked at Gretchen with a steely look in her eyes and said "go to the women's bathroom, take off all your clothes and take two photos of yourself in the mirror. One front, one back, and make sure everything is showing. Face, tits, and twat." Petra pulled a digital camera out of her bag and slid it over the

"Huh... wha...are you crazy? I'm not doing any more of that," Gretchen hissed, trying not to attract attention.

Petra leaned in close to her face, and spoke quietly but fiercely. "Listen vanilla girl, this is your last chance. I don't give a flying you-know-what what you do, but do you really want to spend the rest of your life being a boring, uptight, repressed little bitch just because you're afraid? Afraid to let loose the way you really want to? Are you going to let fear rule your life?"

Gretchen was shocked. Her friend had never talked to her like that before. She felt like she was going to cry. "I'm... I'm not repr.. I'm not repressed," she stumbled out meekly, but it had no force. Petra had penetrated right to her core, had seen her hidden (maybe repressed?) desires, and laid them all out. She felt very weak and exposed.

"Then prove it," Petra urged, pushing the camera into Gretchen's hand, "prove it to yourself. It's just the girls' bathroom for crying out loud, go for it."

Gretchen giggled, and wiped the tears that had welled up in her eyes. "Just watch me," she told her friend confidently. She sauntered over to the bathroom, just to show Petra that she was in control of herself. Of course, once she got in the bathroom, her will melted away. She stared in the mirror for over a minute trying to decide what to do. Then another woman came in and used one of the stalls. Gretchen worked on her makeup, waiting for the woman to finish up and leave. Once she was alone again, Gretchen took a deep breath, and decided that if she was going to do this she'd better get moving. She quickly unbuttoned a couple buttons on the back of her blouse and pulled it over her head, setting it on the sink. She kicked off her boots, undid the side zipper on her wool slacks and slid them and her panties off, peeling her stockings off too. Moving fast now, she pulled her arms out of her bra, pushed it down, spun it around and undid the clasp, putting it on top of her pile of clothes. In less than 20 seconds she was naked in a public restroom. Her adrenaline was pumping and she could hear her pulse drumming in her ears, she couldn't believe she was doing this.

She grabbed the camera, and turned to the full length mirror, and looked at her naked body. She had to admit she looked pretty good. Her tan body was offset by her creamy white breasts and crotch. She was proud of her body and her looks. She held up the camera to take the picture when she remembered Petra's word about showing everything. She looked at her vagina in the camera, but all she could see was her pubic hair. She had seen pictures of girls on the internet where they used their hands to spread themsselves. She had always thought that was incredibly dirty, for a girl to show herself like that. She reached down with her free hand and worked her finger into her slit so she could spread her sex to be visible in the picture. Her knees wobbled as her finger brushed against her little button. She was shocked by how sensitive she was. And, oh my God, was she wet. She worked her finger back and forth, feeling her lips swell and spread. It felt so good she let out a little moan. Using the hand to hold herself open, she smiled at the camera in the mirror, and snapped a photo.

"One down, one to go," she said to herself. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at her ass in the mirror. While she knew her butt was better than average, compared to the first photo, this view didn't seem sexy enough. She spread her legs some and stuck her rear end out, opening her butt crack a little. She thought that was better, but still not quite right. She put her legs wide apart, like four feet apart, and then bent over and peered back between her legs.

"Now we're talking," she thought. Her sex was wide open, and even her puckered butthole was exposed. No way Petra could accuse her of trying to hide anything. She put her hand up to her sex and used her index and middle finger to spread it. She gasped as the sensations overwhelmed her. She began moving the fingers up and down, and then stuck one of them inside herself as her palm pressed on her clit. She closed her eyes as she pressed harder and faster. This was crazy, stripping and jilling herself off in the women's room, but it felt so good, and she was so close. She could feel an orgasm getting closer. Closer. Almost there. She tensed her thighs as she started to crest...

"OH MY GOD. I'm sorry," a young woman had walked into the restroom and was staring at Gretchen. "I just.. I ah was just going to..." Gretchen was completely mortified, but it was too late to stop. She let out a loud squeak, her hips bucked, and her eyelids fluttered as she climaxed hard. "You're... you are.. oh my God," the woman stammered and then left the bathroom totally flustered.

Gretchen was humiliated beyond belief. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Her hips continued to buck as she tried to regain control. Once her orgasm subsided, she started to get dressed. As fast as she could she pulled her blouse over her head without bothering to button it. She pulled her slacks on without stopping for her panties, and stepped into her boots. She grabbed the rest of her stuff and hurried back out to Petra. Gretchen saw the woman who had walked in on her, sitting with some guy and laughing. They both looked at her and started laughing even harder. Gretchen lowered her eyes, came up to Petra, and hissed that they had to go.

"Huh? Why?"

"I got caught! Let's get out of here!"

"No way!" Petra laughed uncontrollably. "Here, give me that stuff. Let's go." Petra grabbed the camera, bra, panties and stockings and put them in her bag. Gretchen almost ran out to her car, holding her boobs as they jiggled and swayed without her bra. She sat in the driver seat and suddenly noticed how weird it was to be wearing wool slacks with no underwear. The seam in the crotch made it very interesting. She resisted the urge to squeeze her crotch as Petra climbed into the passenger seat.

"Wow, you got out here fast. What's the big deal, a girl saw you naked, it's not like it's the first time that's happened."

"Well, it wasn't just that. It was... Well you know... she came in, you know... and then I came... well I just came."

"WHAT!?!?!" Petra shrieked and started laughing all over again

"It just kind of happened. I touched myself to take the picture, and I just got carried away." Gretchen started driving to get away from that place.

"And you masturbated? And you came? Was it in front of that lady? I've gotta see this" Petra was still laughing as she dug the camera out of the bag. Suddenly she stopped laughing.

"Hey, there's only one photo."

"I told you I got caught, I was getting ready for the second one when she walked in"

"Pull over the car. Do it now." Petra's tone had that steely edge again. Gretchen pulled over to the side of the road. "So you had time to finger yourself to an orgasm, but you couldn't finish a simple assignment? Unbelievable! Take those clothes off again.

"What?!? Here? I could get arrested!"

"Lighten up. It's dark out no one will even know. All you have to do is drive a few blocks to my house. The cops around here are way too busy with real criminals to be looking for naked chicks driving. Come on!

Gretchen sighed, and slipped the blouse back over her head. She had never re-buttoned so it came off easily. She lifted her bum and pulled the slacks down, removing them and her boots. Petra stuffed the shirts and slacks into her bag, but told her to put the boots back on.

Gretchen was in a hurricane of emotions as she pulled back out into traffic. She tried to focus on driving so she didn't kill herself, but her body was screaming for her to take both hands and ravish herself. She bit her lip in a vain attempt to distract her mind from how aroused she was. Thank God, it only took a minute to get to Petra's house, although if felt like an eternity. Petra grabbed her bag, got out, and told Gretchen to come in with her.

"Naked?" Gretchen whined.

"It's dark out, and my porch lights aren't even on. My neighbors won't see you. And if they do it will just give them a thrill.

As Gretchen stepped out of the car, the cool evening air played over her naked body. She was scared to death that someone would see her, but she also felt incredibly sexy walking up to the house wearing nothing but high-heeled boots. They made her hips swing sexily as she walked, making her feel very naughty. By the time she got into the house she wasn't sure if she was relieved or sad that no one had caught her.

"Take a seat at the desk, I'll get my computer set up."

"Your curtains are open!"

"Hey it's legal to be naked inside. If the neighbors don't like it they shouldn't be looking in my windows."

As Petra set up her computer and pulled the image off her camera, Gretchen just sat and pondered her situation. It was totally weird to be sitting there stark naked with a fully dressed Petra sitting next to her working away at the computer. It just accentuated how out of control Gretchen was, like she needed to be naked. The thought got her excited again, and she slipped her hand between her closed thighs.

"What are you doing there? Sheesh, this really does get you going, doesn't it?"

Gretchen was humiliated. She really wanted to continue, but she made herself pull her hand away.

"Well don't stop for me, it's not my problem you can't control yourself." But Gretchen was too embarrassed to do anything.

"Now just a tiny bit of photoshopping..." Petra had the picture of Gretchen pulled up on her computer. It was stunning, like things Gretchen had seen on porn sites. Every detail of her nudity was in sharp focus, and her smiling face had a look of excitement that was showed she was enjoying this.

With a few short mouse strokes, Petra blurred Gretchen's face, not enough to hide her smile or expression, but enough that even people that knew her could not be absolutely sure it was Gretchen. Then she pulled up a web site dedicated to public nudity.

"What are you doing?' asked Gretchen, afraid she already knew.

"Not me, you. You're posting your naked picture to the web."

"I can't -- what if people recognize me?"

"That's why I blurred your face, you bimbo." Petra rolled her eyes. "Here, now type in something really sexy and slutty, and let's post it" Petra slid the keyboard over so Gretchen could type.

Gretchen looked at the screen in a daze. She didn't know what to do, and she said so.

"Just type that you went out tonight and you were so horny that you had run to the girls room and strip. Tell them if they give good comments that you'll post more."

"Will I? Is that what you're planning?" Gretchen asked quietly, somewhere between anticipation and fear.

"Eight to go sweetheart. Eight to go."

Gretchen finished up typing and posted her photo. Almost immediately, she wished she could take it back, but it was too late. She and Petra sat and talked for a while, about things other than the fact that Gretchen was naked. After about 20 minutes, Petra said she needed to get some sleep after their night out drinking, and suggested that Gretchen do the same. Gretchen felt oddly disappointed. She wasn't sure what she was expecting, but it seemed like a sudden end to the evening. Petra stood up and walked over the door to let Gretchen out.

"Wait -- I gotta get dressed first -- where are my clothes?"

"I don't think so -- you should go home like that."

Gretchen protested that the drive was way too long, and that she couldn't get into her building if she was naked. Petra sighed as if Gretchen was being totally unreasonable, but she walked back towards her bedroom. She came back and tossed Gretchen a bath towel.

"There you go. Are you happy now?" Petra asked as if she had done Gretchen some huge favor.

"A towel, are you nuts? It's not even a big one."

"Hey, I made a concession vanilla girl, it's that or you can go naked."

Gretchen started to argue, but she really didn't have it in her. She wrapped the towel around herself, covering everything from her boobs to her mid thighs. In college she had had a strapless minidress that covered just about as much, so it was better than naked. She said her goodbyes, and Petra watched from her porch as her friend got in her car and drove off.

The one good thing about being in a towel was that Gretchen could rub her kitty for all it was worth the whole drive back to her house. She didn't cum, that might have made her crash, but she was chewing on her lower lip to keep control. The she pulled into her parking space behind the building, and the task in front of her sank in. She was going to walk across a well lighted parking lot, into her building, and up two flights stairs while wearing nothing but a bath towel and boots. The boots actually made it worse, because it made it clear that she wasn't just out of the shower or anything. She screwed up her courage, opened her door, and hurried across the lot. Not too quickly though, because the towel kept wanting to open up on her. She fiddled with her keys, let herself into the building, and started up the stairs. As she got to the third floor, she saw her neighbors' door start to open, and one of the girls who lived there stepped out. The girl's jaw dropped as her eyes went from Gretchen's face, down her body to her bare legs, and back up again.

"Woah. Are you okay?" she asked with genuine concern. Gretchen didn't even know the girl's name, but she mumbled yes and something about her getting locked out as she struggled to get her door open. The girl looked very worried, but Gretchen managed to get inside and close the door before any more conversation happened. She flopped on her bed and masturbated some more. But it seemed like the pressure that had been building up was now going away. She kept at it for a long time, but she just couldn't climax. Suddenly she jumped up, turned on her lights and opened all her blinds before laying back down and going at it again. She had no idea if anyone could see her, but she imagined all kinds of guys watching her as she orgasmed again and again. For the second night in a row she fell asleep with a finger in her sex.