The Vassal Academy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress." Crystal breathed huskily.

Ann put Crystal in punishment position and looked at Devon's small private collection. She recognized a strip of cloths pins and although she hadn't used them, had seen a video of them being used, and knew how they worked. She started to place them along the sensitive underside of Crystal's breasts and saw the arousal deepening as each pin was applied.

Crystal's mind was in a fog. She was having trouble focusing. She was horny as hell. She was starting to grind her hips in an effort to stimulate her sex. Only by sheer effort of will was she able to keep her hands behind her head.

Ann reached down between Crystals legs and felt heat, a lot more heat than she expected, and moisture. Crystal was soaking wet in fact.

Crystal moaned in pleasure at the touch and tried to chase the hand as it withdrew. Ann rubbed her fingers together and smelled the obvious scent of Crystal's arousal. Although she was not a fully qualified trainer, she knew what she was looking at. Crystal was a masochist, a pain slut. She converted pain to arousal, and amazingly efficiently too. Ann had read an article where pain sluts like this could actually orgasm from the whips alone.

"I can see how much you like my entertaining myself Crystal." Ann said softly, in a husky bedroom voice.

"Yes Mistress." Crystal breathed in a similar voice.

Ann slid out of her trousers and panties. She grabbed her strap on dildo with it's big pink dildo locked in and smiled. She finished attaching it and it hung out almost angrily as she then took Crystal's arms and bound them painfully by the elbows behind her. Crystal gasped in pain, and then felt another rush head south.

"Slave, if you want to come tonight, and remember slaves only come with permission, you will do an excellent job of sucking my cock." Ann said nastily. "If I don't feel you sucking it well, I will personally lock the torture belt on you and set it for high."

Crystal heard the words and dropped to her knees. She needed to come now. She couldn't wait much longer, one touch on her clit would do it. She sucked the big brightly colored pink dildo and even tried to deep throat it despite the angle being totally wrong.

Ann was holding Crystal's head and fucking her mouth with the dildo when Devon opened the door to his room and immediately frowned. This was more bondage for Crystal than she was ready for. He looked the question at Ann and raised an eyebrow.

Ann mouthed the words "Pain Slut" very plainly and pointed down towards Crystal. Devon followed the finger and blinked in surprise. Crystal's inner labia were poking out already. She was twitching and trying to grind her hips while she face fucked herself on Ann's dildo. Devon opened his mouth in a bit of surprise and quickly composed himself.

"I see you're warming the little cunt up Ann." Devon said as a greeting.

Crystal almost turned to see Master Devon. Praying that she'd see him with his own hard cock aimed at her hole.

Ann nodded and said. "Oh yes, I was entertaining myself. She sucks a decent cock. I'm thinking of chaining her to my desk, so she can suck mine while I type my reports on real slaves."

Devon snorted a bit at this. Crystal shivered in anticipation. Devon signaled for Ann to stop and then ordered Crystal to stand.

Crystal stood and trembled in need. Devon walked to her and gripped the chain connecting the seven clothespins on her right breast. "Tell me what your previous masters did that you liked best." Devon ordered.

Crystal blinked a few times. She was obviously trying to think. "Master Frank, the second one. He fucked my ass."

Devon nodded slowly. "Why did you like that so much? Didn't it hurt your first time?"

"Yes Master, it hurt badly. I thought he would tear me in half." Crystal answered.

"Then why did you like it so much?" Devon asked already suspecting the answer.

"Because he possessed me. I felt like I was truly a thing, a possession, for the first time in my life Master." Crystal said still quivering. "I was bound, and just lay there. He just took my ass because he owned it. I'd given it to him."

Devon nodded. "How many times did you come?"

"I don't know Master, many times. I passed out after a while. I woke up later, with him still fucking my ass. Before I came here, that was as close to heaven as I've ever been." Crystal said as Devon nodded his understanding.

He seemed distracted for a moment, and then pulled the chain connecting the clothespins along the bottom of her breast. She screamed in pain and surprise as the clips were pulled off in sequence, snapping shut after being essentially torn from the sensitive skin. Crystal gasped as the pain pulsed through her system then moaned in passion a moment later.

Devon kept his face neutral, but he was astounded. A natural pain slut, it was almost unbelievable.

Devon leaned in and tugged on her nipple chain. "I'll fuck your ass, not tonight. But soon slave. I'll fuck it personally, everyone here will. You are a possession slave, you belong to us."

"Yes Master." Crystal breathed.

Five minutes later Crystal was licking Mistress Ann's pussy, while Master Devon fucked her cunt. She had been given specific instructions on how she was to beg for her orgasm. It was time, she couldn't hold out much longer, if any longer. She pulled back and spoke the words she had been told may grant her permission to come. "Master, may this worthless cunt come?"

Ann grabbed a handful of Crystal's hair. "Pathetic slave. I hardly believe you need to come."

"Try it again slave, this time like you really need to come." Devon agreed.

Crystal groaned in agony. She wanted to obey, but her mind was leaving her. She was fighting the orgasm with all her will power, and she was losing. "Master, please let this worthless cunt come." She begged, desperation plain in her voice.

Devon nodded to Ann, let her come. Ann agreed. "Oh very well you needy little slut. Come for me now."

Crystal gave up the fight, and twenty seconds later felt her first orgasm drown her. She sucked on Mistress Ann's clit reflexively and Ann joined her with her own small orgasm.

As the trio continued, Ann shifted and took over the fucking of Crystal by reattaching her strap on. The pink dildo plunged deeply into Crystal's wet hole. Crystal ground backwards while stretching her neck to suck on Master Devon's cock. Ann gestured towards Crystal with a questioning look on her face.

Devon watched her reactions and saw what Ann was gesturing about. Crystal was getting even more passionate. She wasn't showing any signs of slowing down, or wanting a moment to gather herself. She was diving into the submission, but it was more than that. Crystal was trying to stretch her torso. To take more of the rubber dick going into her hole, and to suck more of Devon's own cock. Devon watched as Crystal drove her face forward trying to deep throat his cock. She still wanted more, more of everything.

Devon let his mind consider what he knew about Crystal, she was a natural pain slut, untrained and inexperienced but still considered the pain to be a huge turn on. Devon suspected that Crystal had a high pain tolerance level, and made a mental note to mention it to the others. You could injure a person like that too easily, trying to push until they reached their limits.

Ann gripped Crystal's hips and continued to plow into her. The big pink Dildo slid wetly into her sex and withdrew just as easily.

Devon considered granting Crystals obvious wish, to get her ass fucked, to be possessed. Devon almost gave into the desire, then firmly decided to hold back. Right now, Andre wasn't quite back in the saddle, and he had two slaves injured already. Tearing Crystal's ass up would leave him one fully capable slave, and that would be too much of a strain on operations to allow.

Devon and Ann switched places and Crystal hungrily sucked on the pink dildo. Devon fucked her as hard as he could, driving himself into Crystals punished sex. He reached down and began to roughly frig her clit, and Crystal responded by trying to beg permission to come again.

Ann saw this and gripped Crystals hair holding her with the dildo in her mouth. Crystal squealed once, and then came. She jerked and twitched as the orgasm pulsed out from her clit. Devon relaxed himself and allowed himself to come in her tight hole. He thrust deeply inside as he emptied his load inside Crystal.

Devon withdrew and Ann roughly pulled Crystal's head from the dildo, shoving her towards Devon. Crystal saw the real cock, and dove on it. Her eyes were obviously glazed over, she was in heaven. There was no tomorrow, she was holding nothing back, living in the moment, living for the now.

For two hours, this continued, first one would roughly fuck the girl, then the other. Devon finished his second orgasm, this time with Crystal straddling him while Ann pulled on Crystal's hair to drive her down harder. Crystal's hands had been bound behind her, making her totally defenseless, unable to take any action to slow, or stop the acts being done to her. She wouldn't have stopped anyway, this is what she wanted. This above all is what she wanted. She'd had half a dozen orgasms, and wanted more.

Devon lay back and allowed Crystal to clean him. "I think I've had my fill for now Mistress Ann, are you satisfied?"

"Indeed Master Devon, I believe I'm satisfied, for now." Ann said casually. They both noticed the disappointed look on Crystal's face and exchanged a glance.

Devon considered Crystal while he unbound her hands from behind her. "I would send you back to your room, but you'd just sneak off somewhere and masturbate."

"No Master, never." Crystal promised.

Devon then bound her hands together up near her neck, and then bound her ankles together leaving her on the floor chained to the bed. "I think I'll just make sure you don't wonder off."

Ann smiled at Crystal in a haughty and superior manner. She leaned down and savagely pinched Crystal's nipple and said. "I bet she sleeps well now Devon."

"Indeed." Devon said.

Ann left his room headed for her own. This had been a rough day, and her second threesome was complete, this time it was somewhat easier, if not easy. Perhaps she was losing her ability to feel humiliated, or perhaps she was just getting into it.

As Ann considered the night and what she had seen and learned, she kept coming back to Crystal. Two hours Devon and Ann had tag teamed her, switching off and continually fucking her hard. Brutally would be the word that Ann would use in the morning to describe it. Yet the teenager only got more aroused. She was more than a pain slut, she was something else entirely. She was a combination of a nymphomaniac and a pain slut, but that wasn't all either. Ann would have to talk to Devon to see how he categorized the young woman.

Ann took a quick shower and then laid down on her bed. Crystal was going to be a handful before long, and Ann wondered what tricks Devon had up his sleeve to satisfy her. Diane was coming out of her shell, finally. Smiling easily, joking with the other slaves, and Diane was perhaps closest to Jeannette personality wise and would make an excellent slave. She was just happy to serve.

Geneva still had her issue with humiliation, and Devon tapped it now and then, but never too often.

Devon was already asleep, and Crystal lay grinning on the floor. Her pussy throbbed as she remembered the fucking, the brutal fucking. They didn't take her ass, only because they hadn't even started her training there, but she knew they would. Even without that, she was a possession, just tied up and thrown casually to the ground, like an old shirt or a headstrong pet. She was Master's possession.