All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 26'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Good job -

- you are keeping the pot on the boil. The plot and the character development continue at a very good pace. I enjoyed your use of italics to reveal Ann's thoughts. The typos and a misspelling were the only(minor) distractions. Thank you for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great as always.

Have loved this series from the start and tell all of my friends to read this keep up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent as always

Another fine chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

yet another great chapter in the story. as always, wondering when the next one will pop up! just letting you know we appreciate the time you put in and are eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Spice1959Spice1959about 15 years ago
I'll second the last comment

Yet another great chapter, i've read it twice now and can't wait for the next one, PLEASE HURRY !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep them coming!

I think this series is one of my all time favorite reads, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it! Great story.

Very well written. Easy to follow and a really good read!

Steve150177Steve150177over 11 years ago
A better demonstration

A better demonstration in the LA club would have included a ballet demonstration of grace and positions. This would show off more of the training that is for sale and the power that comes with the control you have over your slave. And then do the whipping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous