All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 35'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Great chapter!!!Janette is the best!! I love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Greatness

As great as always but there is was just one thing wrong with this chapter ..... you made us wait too long for it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

As much as I love this series, I could not help but be irked by the seemingly arbitrary definition of "drugs" in this chapter. I had no real problem with the ambrosia idea until it was denied that it was a drug. If you ingest it for any reason other than nutrition or hydration, it is a drug. Natural substances can, and very often are, used as drugs, so that is no excuse. Alcohol, aspirin, et cetera all count as drugs. I wish that the characters had made the distinction between regular use of drugs and drug abuse, which seems to be the real issue here. After all, if drugs in general were not allowed at the Academy, then Geneva would have a far less useful medical room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good but ...

I really like this series but this chapter was a little bit of a letdown. With the level of storytelling normally in each of these chapters and with the foreshadowing about Ann's big day as queen I was expecting there to be more then she gets a little drunk and is put on 'the table' for an hour. I can only hope Diane's graduation will be better then Ann's was.

Still have to give it 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

All of your chapters have been terrific. I keep checking every day or so, hoping.. This chapter was right up there in quality, characters, and imagination. Can't wait for Diane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG yet another amazong chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it all of it...don't care about the drug reference thing my only let down was I expected more of Ann's graduation...not that I'm sure what else you could have done and not messed with her character's concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect!

I started reading from the beginning a couple of days ago, i was hooked! I read on the bus, during my lunch breaks and before bed. My only disapointment is that I want more, and i can't have it.

Excellent characters, and the harmony between Masters and slaves was wonderful. Thanks for writing :)

Rad'lRad'labout 13 years ago
Another -

excellent chapter. You do so much with the characters; not cardboard but real people. Thanks for the insight into their world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous