The Vault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers

"Don't you dare," Felicity says in a voice husky with passion, "Leave it inside me where it belongs." It wasn't a dream? Now we sleep.

The morning after the night before.

I wake to a sensation of loss. My arms reach out, but Felicity is gone. I hear her giggle.

"I just had to go, I really wanted to stay like that forever," she says from the darkness. Reality sinks in.

"What about 'no commitment'?" I ask.

"Would you deny that power?"

"I thought I was having a wet dream."

"Your wet dream is dripping slowly out of my er, well... me," she giggles, and I laugh.

"It was perfect," I say happily.

"Yeah," she agrees, "can you turn a light on?" I reach for a light stick, and the warm green glow bathes the vault again. "What time is it?" she asks, and I reach for my watch.

"Eleven thirty," I say in surprise. She giggles again.

"Promise me a Saturday night like that every week and we'll sleep all of Sunday morning every time."

"How long did we... uh?"

"Make love? I don't know, but it was definitely hours." We have twenty-one hours left before the vault opens. Instead of being a long sentence, I now wonder if it will be long enough to do everything I want to do.

We've had a meal and are sitting opposite each other under the glow of two light sticks. It is cooler, but neither of us has moved to get dressed again.

"What if you are pregnant?" I ask, worried that she might suggest getting rid of it.

"I'll hope it's a girl, I've heard they are easier as babies." I'm in love. "What about you?" she asks nervously. She may be wondering if I want that level of commitment.

"Boy, girl, puppy, I don't care." She squeals with outrage.

"Puppy, how could it be a puppy?" she demands.

"We were doing it doggy style. Well, sort of," I say.

"No wonder I was panting and yelping." Did I say before that I'm in love?

"So," I say with exaggerated casualness, "what next?"

"We," she replies, with the same tone, "need a wash." I look at her in confusion.

"I'm sure I would have noticed a shower in here," I finally say.

"Lay down," she commands, her hand pushing my chest to reinforce her meaning, "you're getting a sponge bath." I smile and lay down. I don't want to argue, do I?

"How are you going to do that?"

"We have lots of drinking water right?"

"Yes."

"So your shirt, come smoke filter, come cum cloth," giggle, "come everything else is now going to be a sponge." I smile in anticipation. "Now roll over, I'm doing your back first." I hear the water gurgle from the tap, and then I feel the cloth on my back.

"Damn," I gasp, "that's cold." Felicity laughs.

"Stop complaining, it's for your own good." I squirm as the cool water drips on my back, and then she starts scrubbing. It is cool, but it also feels good. I know I'm dirty. I've been stuck in here for almost two days now, and I've sweated profusely for a couple of reasons. I don't know how much cleaner I am actually getting, but it feels good as Felicity wipes my back, and then my neck. She wets the cloth again before doing my arms and then underarms. The water isn't really that cold, and there is no wind in here to make my wet skin feel colder after the initial touch. She wets the cloth again, and works her way up my left leg, starting at the toes and going all the way to my ass cheek. Just as its getting interesting she stops and does the other leg the same way. There's no medical help in here, there's just a basic first aid kit, but I don't need a doctor to tell me my blood pressure is good. I've got yet another erection, and I'm wondering if my cock has been hard for more time than it has been soft since we've been in here. Finally she wets the cloth again and washes my ass. At first its all business, and my cheeks are thoroughly wiped, but then she cleans in the crack, starting at the top and working down. As she gets to my asshole she rubs it firmly, making me jump nervously.

"Easy," I say, trying to keep the mood light, "that's a one way street." She giggles. I like Felicity's giggle, it isn't a cute little girl giggle, it's an adult naughty giggle.

"Just checking," she says and continues rubbing her way all the way down to my balls. "Yes," she says conversationally, "all male."

"I should say so..." I start to protest, but she talks over me as if she can't hear me.

"Now be a good boy and roll over."

"Woof," I say sarcastically, but I roll over quickly.

"Oh, my. Definitely all male." Again she freshens the cloth and this time she starts at my face, wiping gently but thoroughly. It is refreshing. Then she leans down and kisses me. It is a long kiss, our mouths both open so our tongues can explore, and she lays on me and we both pull our bodies close. The kiss lasts for a very long time, but finally we break apart, gasping for air even though we were breathing during the kiss.

"Finally," Felicity says in a satisfied voice.

"Huh?"

"We've done almost everything already, we've got ourselves off, we've got each other off and we've had what was by far the best sex of my life, but for all of that we've never actually kissed before."

"Yeah," I agree, "a bit backwards isn't it?" She smiles.

"Don't worry, we'll catch up." Felicity goes back to washing my body, acting as if nothing has happened. She does my neck and shoulders, then my arms. She gets more water, and then does my chest and down to my stomach. I moan as she washes close to my cock, but without touching it. She moves away and does my left foot and leg again, but again just avoids the bits I need her to look after. Finally my right leg is done, and we both know what is next.

Size Matters.

"First," Felicity says, "I need to check something."

"Huh?" She looks around, and searching through the cash mattress she finds a particular note.

"I just need to see this," she says, and then she gently holds my cock, and puts the note up against the top of it, sitting the bottom of the note in my pubic hair. The head and part of the shaft of my cock are sticking up past the end of the note, and she squeals in pleasure. "I thought so," she says triumphantly, "with you I get plenty of change from a hundred, my ex would never even have made it to the end." I smile, that is also the sort of compliment a man loves to hear. "You did a 'Star Trek' last night," she says, and I think.

"Boldly going?"

"Where no man has gone before."

"How do you feel about re-runs?"

"That one I could easily get used to." She wets the cloth, and turns to me. "Now, have I missed anything?" Mutely I point. "Ah, yes." She first washes my balls, possibly a little more thoroughly than is really needed, and then she goes to work on my cock. I moan as she rubs the cloth along it, and she carefully cleans all the way around the head. Then, all too soon, she stops, and just looks critically at her handy work. My cock is throbbing, and it glistens with moisture.

"It looks clean," she says.

"It is clean," I respond, wanting to move on to the next step. Should I clean her first, I wonder, or should I just make love to her now? I should wait, but I am very horny.

"I wonder," she says, moving her face up close, "if it tastes clean?" I look at her in surprise. Sure, I've heard about oral sex and blowjobs, but any suggestion at home just lead to me being in the doghouse for wanting something 'so disgusting'. I tremble with anticipation, as Felicity grabs my cock and holds it down against my belly. Then she licks my balls. I moan again in pleasure as she takes them, one at a time, into her mouth. She tickles them with her tongue. I moan again, and she lifts her head away.

"Am I hurting you?" she asks, her voice expressing genuine concern.

"Only by stopping, that is fantastic." She smiles, and her warm mouth returns. She sucks my balls for a while, and then her tongue traces the line up from the base of my cock to the tip. I twitch, and a dribble of pre-cum appears. Felicity looks at it curiously, and then she tentatively pokes it with her tongue. She frowns, and then licks the very tender hole, cleaning away all of the pre cum. I twitch in surprise, but say nothing as she considers.

"Not bad," she finally announces hesitantly, "my friends all said it was awful. Is it the same stuff when you really cum?"

"I don't know, but I think so," I say hopefully.

"Mmmm." I have no idea what that means, but any intention to ask disappears as she lowers her mouth to my cock, and then over the head. The end of my cock is encased, and it feels fantastic. Its sort of wet and warm, but also there's contact in some seriously sensitive places.

"Oh... my... heaven," I gasp, and I feel her mouth change as she smiles. Felicity's tongue goes to work, and it just gets better. Her tongue licks around the base of the head, across the tip and then just swirls around. I moan again. I feel the pressure building in my balls again, and I try to calm down, I don't want my first ever blowjob to be over in thirty seconds. Lucky for me Felicity decides to lift her head and gasp for air.

"How's that?" she asks with an evil grin.

"Almost too good."

"Oh, should I stop?"

"Don't you dare." I pause. "What does it taste like?" I ask.

"Definitely not vanilla," she says, and then she opens her mouth wide and puts it back over my cock, this time continuing down until she chokes and coughs. I'm impressed; she has more that half of my cock in her mouth. "You don't have to take it all," I say, as she lifts her head and gasps for breath again, but she tries again, with the same result. Felicity tries over and over to swallow my cock, but it just doesn't fit that far inside her mouth. The good thing is that this isn't so exciting for me, and my body gets to calm down a bit. Felicity looks at me.

"I can't quite do it, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, we'll have plenty of time to practise."

"Yeah," she agrees, and then she looks at me with sudden insight. "What feels good to you?"

"Move up and down," I suggest, "like a pussy, but pay attention to the head too, that's sensitive." She smiles and wraps her lips around me again, but this time she starts to fuck my cock with her mouth, while her tongue probes and prods. "Oh, yeah," I moan, and that pressure starts to rise again. Her head is bobbing up and down, gradually increasing the speed of her movement. He tongue pushes and probes, sometimes tickling, sometimes rough, but always stimulating. I feel my orgasm building, and I wonder when I should warn her. I want her to take my cum in her mouth, and she sort of said she would, but she didn't actually say it. I move in unison with her, we synchronise and I feel it rising. It can't be more than a minute away now and the pace is getting frantic. Then Felicity's hand finds my balls and it squeezes. "I'm gonna..." I moan, but it's too late and my cock spits into her warm mouth. Felicity freezes, and I feel the second squirt shoot too. She gulps, while keeping her lips around my cock, but the third squirt is too much and some cum escapes her lips and runs down my cock.

I'm lying there; shaking and gasping like I've done all the work, with the widest grin possible plastered all over my face. Felicity is licking up the last bits with an expression of curiosity.

"Fantastic," I say softly, and she looks at me and smiles.

"Good." She sounds satisfied.

"Was it...?"

"Nice enough not to avoid it," she says and I nod.

"Your turn?" I ask, and she looks at me.

"No," she says, and my smile disappears. 'Why not?' I wonder as she stares at me. "I want to wait until you have recovered. I want you strong." I smile again.

Recovering.

"OK, so what do we do now?"

"We have plenty of money, but no shops, what will be the first thing you buy when we get out?" she asks. I think carefully.

"A new bed." She looks surprised.

"Why?"

"A new relationship shouldn't start on a failed marriage bed."

"I hadn't thought of that, so that means we have to wait..."

"The floor's OK." She grins.

"Sofa?"

"Yeah, and dining table." She giggles.

"Washing machine?"

"I like the way you think, on or off?"

"We'll need to wash our clothes."

"On then. Kitchen bench is OK too."

"Spare room?"

"Yeah, double bed and the dresser."

"Shower?" I nod.

"Jacuzzi." She squeals with delight.

"You have a Jacuzzi?"

"For eight."

"I'm not sharing."

"OK with me." This is commitment, even if we are sort of joking around.

"What do you drive?"

"Lexus."

"Leather?"

"Yeah, easy to clean." We look at each other for a while. "What about you," I finally ask, "What will you buy first?" She looks down.

"Lingerie," she says, embarrassed. "I don't have anything really sexy, I never really have."

"Can I help choose?"

"Choose yes, fit no, I've already spent enough time locked up."

"Oh," I say trying to sound disappointed.

"But you can test them all out when we get home."

"What happened?" I ask.

"What?"

"No commitment, no strings?"

"Oh," she says, "don't you want...?"

"I do want," I say quickly, "more than anything, I was just wondering where exactly it changed."

"It didn't really, well not for me. I was attracted to you from the moment you picked me up."

"But you said..."

"What you wanted to hear, and I would have accepted it if you had said stop at any time."

"So you were just in it for the sex?"

"If you want to put it that way, yes."

"And now?"

"A real Bank Manager who is genuinely single, who owns a house with a party Jacuzzi and a Lexus, who has the same hobbies as me, is cuter than a kitten, stronger than an ox and who has a cock that is a ticket to heaven? Hmmm... maybe I could do better." I look at her and think. This is getting really serious now, but somehow Felicity is already my soul mate, and I can't imagine life without her. She is attractive, clever and witty. We match.

"Yeah," I say, "me too." We grin like school kids.

"So," she asks, "exactly what do you want?"

"I want you to move in with me," I say, surprising myself.

"And?"

"I want to take holidays to exotic places with you."

"And?"

"I want to train with you."

"And?"

"I want to make love to you every night and every morning?"

"And?"

"I want to be the father of your babies?"

"And?"

"Nothing, that's what I want."

"I want those things too," Felicity says, and we kiss. I like to kiss Felicity, I like the feel of her lips pressing against mine, I like her mouth, all warm and wet, with her tongue wriggling against mine, and her teeth all smooth and straight. I like how our noses sometimes rub against each other, I like how her eyes half close as I kiss her, I like her hair tickling me as it lightly brushes against my face. I like her bare back, warm, soft and smooth against my exploring hands, I like her fingers tracing lines across my back. I like her naked breasts, pressing into my chest, and the firm nipples rolling sideways as we writhe against each other. I like her legs, wrapping around me drawing me even closer and I like her pussy, hot and enticing, rubbing against my cock and promising that even this perfect moment has the capacity to get better. Reluctantly we part.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

There, it's said, and I have no doubt that both of us mean it. My hand goes behind her head and draws her soft red lips back to mine. We both let out a deep sigh of pleasure. We lie on the bed of money, just kissing and stroking. My cock is hard yet again, but it will have to wait. We both know what will happen next, and to be honest I am just a little nervous. I've always considered oral sex to be sort of dirty. I worry about germs, I worry about the taste, and I worry about all sorts of things. Most of all right now I am worried that I may not be able to make her feel good. I don't want to disappoint Felicity because of my total lack of experience. Finally we stop kissing and she looks at me, her eyes shining with anticipation.

"Assume the position," I say, smiling, and she rolls onto her back and pulls her legs up. I gaze longingly at her perfect pussy, and my cock throbs and twitches, trying to convince me that the right thing to do would be to take her now, but I resist. I have to take a test, and I hope I pass. "Not that one," I reluctantly say, and she giggles wickedly.

"Was that hard to say?" she asks, as she rolls onto her front.

"I'll never know how I managed it."

Good clean fun.

I wet the cloth, and look down at Felicity. She is gorgeous, and her whole body shape is perfect. Her toes are pointing down, and this makes her slim legs look quite long. Her calf muscles are proof of her enthusiasm for cycling, and her legs have enough of a gap at the top for her pussy lips to be just slightly visible. Her pert ass sticks up, firm and muscular but ever so feminine. Her hips narrow to an almost impossibly small waist, and then her back stays just as narrow until her breasts flare out from the side.

Strong but delicate shoulders rise to a long, thin neck, and then her currently wild hair blocks the view. Perfect.

"Hurry up," she says breathily, "what are you doing?"

"Admiring the view, you should be flattered."

"The view is too good to just look at, it's good enough to eat." I detect just a little impatience, so I look for longer, and decide to really draw this out. First I hold the cloth above her shoulders and squeeze it just enough for one drop of water to fall. Felicity moans in frustration. I squeeze again, and this time two drops hit her shoulders. "Hurry up," she groans.

"Patience," I say, and squeeze again. She grunts in frustration, but then her legs move apart slowly, revealing more and more of her pussy to me. I watch as she slowly opens herself to me, the downy hair on her mound once again glistening with moisture. My cock is throbbing in anticipation as I stare, and I decide that a bit of haste would not be out of place. I wipe her shoulders and she grunts in satisfaction. I wash her shoulders, and her neck, admiring the strong muscles and delicate lines. I wash her arms, and her armpits that are scratchy with stubble. I don't care. I wash her back, pressing harder than is needed, and this makes her moan in pleasure. I wash her sides, spending longer than necessary on her swelling breasts. I wash her ass, and marvel at its tautness and strength. She moans louder as I scrub the crack, and does not protest as I push softly against her tight little rear ring. I feel a bit silly as my cock waves around with my movements, almost painfully hard. Yet again. I wash her powerful legs, paying plenty of attention to her inside thighs, and she moans and wriggles as I 'accidentally' brush against her pussy a few times. I wash her feet and she giggles and tries to pull away.

"Tickles," she gasps, so I just tickle her more. She kicks and I overbalance, and then she is on me, holding my wrists and wrestling me to the floor. I brace against her attack and then slowly start to push her arms up. I am stronger, but only just. I go to breathe in and then my mouth is full of nipple.

"Not fair," I mumble, but I suck and lick as I allow my arms to be pinned to the floor. She giggles that sensual giggle of hers and finally lets go of my wrists. I put my arms around her, one holding her chest to my mouth and the other squeezing that perfect ass. This isn't heaven; this is that special bit of heaven, which is reserved for people who have done amazingly good things. I don't know why I deserve to be here, but I am and I will make the most of it. Somehow her other breast is in my mouth, and one of my fingers is brushing the entrance to her pussy. She is moaning and gasping, her pubic mound pressing firmly against my stomach. My finger slips in to her heat and we both gasp. It is only up to the first knuckle, but it is so tight and hot that I wonder how I got my cock in there last night. We squirm for ages, but I finally roll her onto her back, and she just lays there, her eyes wide and trusting in the green glow.

bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers