The Vault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

"What next?" she asks her voice husky with lust.

"I wash your front," I say, and search for the cloth as she groans in disappointment. I wash her eyebrows, and then I kiss her eyebrows. I wash her nose, and then I kiss her nose. I wash her ears and then I nibble on her earlobes, I wash those gorgeous pouting lips, and then I kiss them, my tongue exploring her mouth again. I wash her chin, her neck her shoulders and her breasts, each time allowing my lips to kiss, lick and tease afterwards. She flinches and giggles again as my mouth teases her flat stomach. I work down one leg, washing and then kissing. I even clean her toes and suck them, making her giggle and moan in delight. Finally I make my way up the other leg, and I am looking at my final target. I wet the cloth, and then I gently move her legs apart and crawl between them. She is serious now; her wide eyes looking at me with trust and love. Neither of us says a word as I wash Felicity's pussy carefully, exploring her most secret of places as I do, although she does moan softly. I look and she nods, and that is all either of us needs to do. My tongue approaches cautiously, and for some reason I am holding my breath, as I finally taste her. It is good, a bit musty, and a bit tangy even, but definitely good. I breathe again and my tongue goes to work, licking her slit first, the smooth hairless inside contrasting with the coarse feeling hair on the outside. Felicity is wriggling and moaning. I follow the line up, parting the overhanging pubic hair as I go, and I lick around her clit, that tiny little button of joy. My lips close around it and I draw it into my mouth with suction. She jumps as my tongue grazes it gently. I pause, wondering if I have hurt her.

"Don't stop," she moans, and I assume not. I lick her clit a little more, very softly, and then I lick back down again. Curious I poke my tongue out and push it against her entrance, feeling her pussy slowly surrounding it. Her taste is stronger here, but sweet. I stop as I realise that I squirted my cum in this pussy last night, and then I laugh at myself for being squeamish. But I do work my way back up to her clit, and I start licking and sucking in earnest. Felicity is moaning almost constantly now, and her legs are over my shoulders, resting on my back. She wriggles and squirms as my tongue and mouth work at her sensitive clit. I use my hands to hold her pussy open, that way I see more, and judging by her reaction I think she feels more. Then I work out I can do that with one hand and I let my right hand trace it's way down her pussy to the entrance again. My tongue licks as my finger gently probes, and finally I just push firmly and feel it enter her body. Again it is amazingly hot and tight. Felicity's clit presses into my mouth as her hips buck, but she pushes down to get more in, so it must be all right. Her moans increase in frequency and volume as my tongue now lashes her clit with all its strength. My finger pumps in and out of her tight pussy, which is now getting more and more wet as her excitement builds. On one stroke I add another finger and she gasps with the abrupt change in the size of the intrusion, but her words reassure me.

"Do it Don, do it," she gasps, and moments later she screams in ecstasy and her pussy closes vice like on my fingers. Felicity bucks and moans as her orgasm rips through her, and once again she takes a very long time to come down. Gently she pushes my head away from her clit, moaning "tender," as she does. But she sighs with loss when I take my fingers out. Her eyes widen as I lick them clean. I have decided that I really like this taste. I look at her pussy, wet and ready and I look at my cock, hard and ready, but Felicity sees this and shakes her head.

"No?" I say, my disappointment apparent.

"Not yet," she says. "Its late and I want toilet, dinner, relax and then a good fucking, and then straight to sleep, in that order." I nod.

Our last night.

"I can not believe how much better my orgasm was when you, uh, went down on me," I say, as we wait for the food to fill us.

"It was the same for me," she says happily, "you have a very talented tongue. Are you sure you've never...?"

"Absolutely."

"It was great, and not at all vanilla." She looks at me cautiously, trying to see my reaction.

"That's fine," I say, and it's true. "I realise I will never be interested in whips and stuff, so to those people I will always be vanilla, but I'm sure that with you I can stretch a lot of boundaries." She giggles.

"That's good, I've got plenty that needs stretching." She smiles. "Do you really think we should introduce our ex's to each other?"

"We should have a big 'getting out' party, and invite them. Then we'll see what happens." I pause. "That is if nobody was..."

"I'm sure they're all good, you were very strong and in control."

"Thanks." I still worry. Felicity looks at me carefully, and then smiles.

"I think," she says in her most husky and sexy voice, "that we should fuck now." She pushes me onto my back, and I don't fight very hard, why would I?

"And just how, pray tell, are you going to arrange that?" I ask, grinning. She sits on my stomach, her hands on my wrists again, and she kisses me deeply. I return the kiss, and move to lift my arms but she presses down harder.

"Oh, no you don't," she says in mock anger. "You're my prisoner now, and you do what I want." I feel my cock growing yet again as her breasts rub my chest and she tries to fuck my mouth with her tongue. I stop struggling; I know that what she wants is what I want anyway, so how can I lose? We kiss for ages and I feel her wriggle and squirm on me, her pussy pushing down on my cock, but not quite lining up to allow penetration. Finally Felicity whispers, "stay there," and she removes one hand and puts it between her legs. I feel her grab my cock and rub it up and down her slit until it is very wet, then she squats above me, holds my cock straight, and then she lowers herself onto it. We both gasp at the initial contact, and our skin pulls tight as she continues to bear her weight down. Slowly my cock pushes into her pussy, but the friction is almost painful.

"Move up and down," I gasp, "Get it wet." But Felicity shakes her head and just keeps pushing down. Slowly I enter her, my skin pulled to its limit and my cock hole stretched wide open somewhere inside her. It seems to take forever, but finally the one long thrust finishes, and she is totally impaled on me. I look at her, at us, joined in the most intimate way possible, and I feel a tear run from my eye.

"Did I hurt you?" she asks, suddenly concerned.

"No," I say, "I just love you so very much." She smiles, and then gets a far away look and I feel her pussy clamping even more tightly around the base of my cock. Without moving she is milking me.

"Is that good?" she asks, and I just nod vigorously. We stay like that for some time, and then she starts to slowly lift and drop, her movements short and slow as she waits for our coupling to become more lubricated. The friction is somewhere between exquisite and painful, but there is no way that I want it to stop. Eventually it gets wetter, and more slippery, as Felicity uses those powerful legs to lift herself up and lets gravity pull her back down to my balls. I now have one of her breasts in each hand, and she leans forward to make my manipulation of them easier. I am amazed. I know I told her that my ex would never do anything during sex, but here Felicity is doing everything. It might be my cock that is inside her pussy, but it is Felicity fucking me, not me fucking her. She is totally in control, and she sets the pace, the depth and the angle of penetration. My hips rise to meet her body on each stroke, and we sweat with exertion. I cannot even begin to imagine what she is feeling now. We have been fucking in this position for at least half an hour, and she shows no signs of tiring. I admire her strength, her stamina and her purpose. I try to roll her off me, so that I can do some of the work, but she just shakes her head, beads of sweat flicking off her wet hair as she does.

"Just... you... lay... back... I... want... this... to... end... in... this... pos... it... ion..." she says at the top of each stroke, and she grunts as she drops to the base of my cock each time. Felicity varies it a bit, and at one stage she turns away from me, pivoting on my cock. I watch the muscles in her ass ripple as she continues the rhythm; and I see the little bud of her asshole stretch as my cock ploughs its way into her over and over. After a while she turns back, and I watch her breasts bounce with her movement. For a while she rests her hands on my chest, using them as a pivot point while she twists and turns her pussy just on the very tip of my cock.

"I'm getting close," I moan as I feel that familiar tightening begin. I'm glad we've done so much before this, because it has taken me a lot longer to cum than it would normally. Felicity leans back, and this time puts her hands on my legs, just above my knees. She pumps up and down furiously, her eyes nearly shut and her whole body flushed with passion. I shudder and shake, and I try desperately to hold on, but I cum, and I squirt deep within her. This seems to set Felicity off too, and she howls her release and her pussy squeezes the last drops of cum from my cock. Exhausted she collapses forward onto me.

"Amazing," she gasps, and I have to agree.

"You are," I say, "I'll get the light."

"No..." she sounds exhausted. "Let's stay like this." I lie on our makeshift bed, and Felicity lays on me, my cock still in her pussy. We are both asleep before the light goes out.

Monday morning.

This time it is me that wakes up with a need for the toilet, and that isn't all that surprising, considering that Felicity has slept on me. Gently I lift her off and lay her down. I do my business and her voice breaks the silence.

"What time is it?" I look at my watch.

"Five past eight," I say, surprised again at how late we have slept. There is silence for a while, and then the penny drops. "Oh, shit," I gasp.

"What's the matter?"

"The vault opens in twenty five minutes."

"Oh, shit," she agrees. Felicity uses the toilet and then we light four glow sticks and hunt franticly through the piles of money for our discarded clothes. We eventually find everything and get dressed. We look at each other critically, and we are both a mess, but there isn't a lot we can do about that. We clean up as best we can and at eight twenty seven we are staring at the door.

"What if they don't come?" Felicity asks, and I shudder.

"They will," I say, with as much conviction as I can muster. "This is the fire refuge, so if anyone is missing they look here first. And I pushed the alarm, so they should know we are here."

"Should?"

"As long as the wires hadn't melted by then."

"Oh."

"First a shower," I say, trying to change the subject, "and then breakfast."

"Shower with sex?"

"good idea."

"I'll need to ride with you, I got the train here, and I don't have any keys any more." Then there is a click in the door, and I know the auto lock is off. Moments later there is another click, and I know they are actually out there. I sigh in relief.

"Is that good?" Felicity asks anxiously, and as I nod the door slowly opens. The first things we see are two guns pointing into the vault, but the first thing I hear is my boss Reg.

"Don?"

"I'm here Reg."

"How many in there?"

"Just two."

"Miss Reardon?"

"That's me," Felicity says.

"Everyone got out Don, well done." The relief is massive. I'm about to reply when the door opens the rest of the way and Felicity and I both gasp. The skeleton of the building is still there, but most of it is gone.

"Come out slowly," a cop says, "don't make any sudden moves, because this whole building could go at any time." He sounds scared. We walk out and Reg carefully closes the vault and locks it again while we look around. We are hit by the cold wind, and the noise of a hovering chopper assaults our ears. We blink madly in the light, which is very bright to us.

"Do you need medical treatment?" someone asks and I shake my head.

"Just a shower for me, but she hurt her ankle."

"Can you walk miss?"

"Yes." Felicity is holding on to me in a most unprofessional manner.

"Come with me, we'll winch you off first." She clings to me and I gently push her away.

"Go now, and I'll be down on solid ground with you in no time." She nods, lifts her head bravely and follows the cop to the harness that is being held by another cop.

"What will happen to the vault?" I ask Reg, once Felicity has been winched up.

"We're going to use sky crane choppers to lift it off and take it to a safe place and empty it, why do you ask?"

"It can't be used again can it?"

"After that fire, no way."

"I'd like to buy it." Unfortunately we'd have to supply our own money, but we could recreate some very memorable scenes at home.

"What's it like inside the vault now Don?" Reg asks curiously, and I consider.

"I think," I say carefully, "that our very respectable bank may just have to engage in a substantial amount of money laundering."

The End

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers