The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,130 Followers

"So I have to go to the club and let someone, you know; arouse me?"

"Yes. But they recon you'll be easy to get going, and from watching that video, I had to agree. It's the only way I can get them to agree to letting you see that video being scrapped."

"But I won't have to let anyone have sex with me?"

"No. I managed to persuade them it wasn't worth them taking that risk."

"What risk?"

"I told them I'd blow the whistle on their little game if they did that to you. They said they didn't think I'd go that far, but I don't think they dare put it to the test."

I felt so grateful to him for helping me, especially as he obviously felt he owed some of those men a debt of gratitude for saving his life. Without thinking about my actions, I leapt from my chair, and flung my arms around his neck, and gave him a great big kiss.

"Thank you Mr Holmes, I really am grateful. When will I have to go there?"

"Well I told them you wouldn't be able to go on any evening; it would need to be during the daytime. I figured, there would be less of them able to get time off work during the day, so you'd have less of an audience."

"Thank you, I wouldn't have thought of that. So what day are they expecting me?"

"Well again, I thought, strike while the irons hot, and less of them will be able to arrange time off. So were due there in about an hour's time."

"Oh my god! But I guess if I've got to do it, the sooner its over with the better. Then I won't have to spend days worrying about it."

"That's my girl, by this afternoon; it'll all be behind you. And from then on, you can just forget it ever happened."

Well we had a cup of tea, and before I knew it, it was time to set off for what I hoped would be my final encounter with those men. We arrived at the club house, a wooden building in the corner of a field in the middle of no-where. As Mr Holmes pulled into the rough pot-holed car park, there were hardly any spaces available for parking.

"My god, looks like my idea of doing this during the daytime didn't reduce the number of men by very much."

We walked in, and as all the shutters were closed tightly against the windows, it could just as easily have been night time. The building consisted of a large room with a bar running half way down on the left-hand side. Behind the bar in the corner of the room was a large TV mounted on the wall. To the right of me were tables with chairs, and they ran parallel with the length of the bar. Leaving a four foot wide clear area in front of the bar, this continued through to the next room. The two rooms being connected by an opening in the end wall, which was also about four feet wide. This opening didn't have a door, and it led to the smaller of the two main rooms. Off to the side behind the bar was a small kitchen area, this did have a door separating it from the main room.

The instant I walked in, there was an air of deja vu about the place, but then I thought, I guess it's similar to most village or church halls in layout accept for the bar would normally be a serving counter for tea and cakes. As soon as the men saw me walk in, we were surrounded, and everyone wanted to say hello, and they also appeared to think it was quite acceptable to touch and feel me, like I was some kind of sex slave!

Mr Holmes barked out in a loud and very forceful manner. "Back off! Before I take her back home!"

They did as he'd told them, and a narrow corridor formed in the crowd of men, allowing us to make our way to one of the tables. As we sat down, I could hear music coming from the smaller room, and my mind began to wander. It was almost like a dream sequence in a movie. The feeling of being here before came flooding back, and with it a sudden wetness in my panties.

It was like I'd had an instantaneous mini-orgasm, but why; nobody had touched me, well nothing serious. Then I felt an irresistible urge to see what was in the room where the music was coming from. Mr Holmes had been talking with Ian and one of the other men, and I think they were discussing how they were going to setup my performance, but as I say, I was off in a dream land, and they were just somewhere in the back of my mind.

Without listening to their conversation or waiting until whomever was speaking had finished, I butted in. "What's in that room?"

"What?" Snapped Ian.

"That room down there. What's in there?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about things like that. Stalling won't get you out of giving the lads a show."

"Tell me! I want to know what's in that room?"

Mr Holmes answered me. "Don't get yourself het-up my dear. It's just a gaming room. They've got a pool table, a couple of one-arm-bandits, a juke-box, and an old pinball machine. There's nothing to worry you in there."

"Can I take a look?"

Ian said, "I told you, it's no good you stalling."

"Back off Ian, if she wants to take a look, I'm sure you can wait five minutes." Then as Mr Holmes got to his feet, he took my arm. "Come on my love, I'll show you there's no't to be afraid of."

He walked me to the opening, and as I stood there, I began to tremble. My body was going into full slut mode, my pussy began to pulse wildly, and I knew the juice was running from it, and would be sliming up the tops of my legs. It all clicked in a sudden flash. I was the girl in the film. The film Michael and I had watched some weeks ago, when he'd turned the TV off. Everything was there, the juke box against the far wall, some men stood around at the various machines.

I walked to the juke box, and as I scanned the available music, someone put a coin in the machine for me. I selected a song I could dance to, and bearing in mind, the only dancing I'd ever done before in public was normal ballroom. I tried my best to emulate the dirty sultry writhing and gyrating type of dancing that the girl in the film had been doing. Instantly there was a circle of men around me, trying to out dance each other to be my partner. By the time the first song I'd selected was a minute old, one man had proved he had what it took, and we were dancing around together, and by now he was taking hold of me to twirl me around, and at times bending me right over backwards so that my loose thin skirt fell into the valley of my crotch.

Then as the music stopped and while someone was selecting a new song, I asked, "Have any of you seen a film called the accused?"

At first there was a general look of what the hell is she on about?

As I looked around the sea of faces, I could see their eyes light up one by one as the penny dropped. There was then a mad rush to be the first one to carry me across to the pinball machine. As the first man took hold of me by my waist, and began to carry me across the floor, I saw Mr Holmes coming striding through the crowd. He was thrashing his arms from side to side, knocking men out of his path, like an explorer cutting his way through the jungle undergrowth.

I shouted to him, as soon as he was within earshot, "I'm ok. Please Mr Holmes; I want them to do this to me."

He looked stunned, and more than a little disappointed as he turned and slowly pushed his way back out through the crowd. I guess if he looked on me as his daughter, his reaction wouldn't be hard to understand. But back to my would-be rapist, who it was obvious had seen the film, and was about to re-enact the part of the first rapist.

At this point I'd advise anyone who hasn't seen the film The Accused to get hold of a copy, and watch it. Also you have to realize, that I had only seen the film up to the point where one man had raped the girl, and the second was about to. And as there was a room full of men, I assumed they'd all taken it in turns, meaning I thought she'd been gang raped by at least ten, maybe fifteen men.

But back to my situation, as he lifted my bottom onto the edge of the pinball machine, and pushed me back into a full reclining position, I began to protest. Like I remember the girl in the film doing. Not that I wanted him to stop, I was just role-playing, and living-out a fantasy. Luckily the men around either realized this, or maybe they didn't care. But I was told later, that at this point it took five men to man-handle Mr Holmes into the other room, where it was explained to him what the film was about.

The sex was an exact re-run of the film; except that since then I have seen the film myself in full, and I now know they didn't all fuck her. But in my case, they did, every man in the club, excluding Mr Holmes, and most of them came back for second helpings. It was living out a fantasy in the extreme; they took advantage of me first on the pinball machine. Then a couple of men wanted to double fuck me, so I was carried across to the pool table.

Once on the pool table, this was where the majority of the remaining action took place. They just trooped up one after another. I had hands on every part of my body, and cocks pushed in every conceivable orifice. I tried my hardest to keep in character, by keeping up my protesting, pretending I was actually being raped, but by the time I'd been on the pool table for a few minutes, my desire to be fucked just took over my speech as well as my bodily reactions. Most of the latter part of this event is a blur, and although I came several times, I have no idea just how many.

I walked unsteadily from that back room some two and a half hours later, still naked, and carrying my crumpled and creased clothes with me to the toilet. I did a make-shift job of cleaning myself up, and then once dressed; I opened the door to the main room. The whole room broke out in a chorus of whoops, cheers and all manner of other calls. The men were all staring my way, clapping and smiling. The comments about how good they thought I'd been were crude and to the point, but inwardly, they still gave me a sneaky feeling of pride.

As they all calmed down, I walked over to the table where Mr Holmes was sat, his head bowed down, and both his hands encircling his half drunk pint glass of beer. Even as I reached the edge of the table, he didn't lift his head to acknowledge me.

I spoke quietly to him. "I'm ready to go when you are."

He didn't reply, or even lift his head; he just got to his feet, turned and began to walk towards the door. I knew from his manner he was really upset, but one thing stood out more poignantly than any other. He'd left his unfinished pint of beer! If you know anything about a true Yorkshire man, then that is one thing you'll never see them do. Unlike all the TV soaps and films, if a real Yorkshire man buys a pint of beer, he never leaves until he's drunk every last drop of it.

But that is by the by; we got into his car, and on the journey home the only words spoken were me apologising for my behaviour, Mr Holmes never spoke a word. When we got to the farm, he got out of his car, and as I closed the door my side, he said, "We ain't got no fancy shower here, but if you come up to the house, there'll be enough hot water for you to take a bath."

And with that he turned and began walking towards the house. After running across to my car to get my little bag with spare underwear, I followed in silence.

When I got to the door, I was about to knock as usual, but felt like I was in some way annoying him, and didn't want to knock the door. So for the first time ever, I slowly turned the handle and let myself in. "Mr Holmes. Are you there?"

I heard his voice coming from the parlour. "I'm here in the parlour."

"Shall I go straight up and get myself cleaned up?"

"You do that lass. I'll stop down here. I'll not leave you alone in the house; I'll wait till you're done before I set off to the fields."

So in this ancient looking bathroom, with cobwebs and I guess spiders lurking everywhere, I stripped off, and had my bath. The warmth of the water felt so relaxing, but the thought of all those spiders hiding in their webs, watching, and ready to jump out on me, made me nervous. So I just gave myself a very quick wash down, and in no time I was climbing out and looking for a towel to dry myself down with. As I opened the bathroom door, I heard someone knocking on the front door.

"Ah. Ian. What the bloody hell do you want? Come to take the piss out of me I suppose."

"Hey Brian, don't be like that. You weren't to know. She fooled me as well; at first. Any way, we can't talk out here, can I come in?"

Mr Holmes didn't answer, but as the voices got closer, and the front door closed, I assume he'd just turned around, and Ian was following him into the parlour. I carefully descended part way down the stairs, so I could hear more clearly what was being said.

"I'll tell you, the first sight we got of her, she was so prim and proper, I nearly didn't even try to get her. In fact, if it hadn't been for where she hurt herself, I'm sure I wouldn't have attempted it. But she..."

"Don't bother. She told me where she hurt herself, and what you did."

"But I promise, even if I'd not been trying, she just came to life. Well you saw the video. Oh by the way, that's why I've come, you forgot to take these with you."

"Is that all the stuff you've got, no photos, or anything else?"

"That's all. I promise. I've even deleted the files I copied onto my PC. Look Brian we've been pals for years, and even though we don't see eye to eye on this kind of thing, I would never try to trick you."

"I guess so. I just feel I don't know about people anymore."

"Hey! Come on, I know you thought the sun shone out of her backside, but we're all different. She can't help needing loads of cock, its just ironic she's a vicar's wife."

"But she was sitting here this morning trembling, and looked like she was terrified at the thought of what you animals were going to do to her. And then when we get there. Well! I couldn't watch. It was bad enough just listening, and her... she was ranting like she had the devil inside her."

"I should think she was, there was quite a few of us dirty devils inside her all at the same time, she fucks like no other girl I've ever known. Well to be honest, that is mainly why I came to see you."

"I thought you came to bring the videos I'd forgot?"

"Well yes that as well. But you saw her. That isn't the girl or vicar's wife you came to the club last night to plead for. She didn't just accept a fucking. She wanted it, she begged for it, god she fucking demanded it. She fucked every one of us until we couldn't get any more spunk out of our dicks! And there were at least twenty men in that club this morning. Surely you won't expect us to keep to our word and not have her back there again. Even for her sake; you can see she loved being fucked."

"Don't say no more. Me'be your right, me'be you're wrong, but what ever the case, you agreed to my conditions, and unless she tells me to my face she wants to become a whore, then if any of you try to get her back to the clubhouse, I'll come looking for you. And mark my words; I won't be on my own. I'm not the only one that thinks the world of that little girl; my boys will rip the balls off anyone that does her wrong. In fact if they knew what you'd already done to her, you'd be pig food."

"Ok Brian, I get your message loud and clear, we won't touch her. But I can't help thinking, it's her that is going to miss out, she really is begging for it."

"Think on lad, pals we might be, but I swear, if you cross me on this, you'll not live to regret it, and there won't be anything left of you to bury."

"Come on Brian, there's no need to get nasty."

"Nobody's gonna get nasty, unless you step out of line."

"Well I'll go then, but if she does..."

"Just go."

"Ok, maybe we'll see you up the club one night?"

"I doubt it."

I heard them walking the length of the hall, and then the front door opened and closed a few seconds later. I'd stood there part way down the stairs listening, and by now I was almost dry, but I still needed a towel to complete the process. I was just going to call down, when. "Well are you coming down? Or are you gonna stand on the stairs all day?"

"How did you know I was here?"

"I heard you tread on the second step from the top about ten minutes ago, it always creaks, it's done it for years."

"So you knew I was listening?"

"I assumed as much, well are you coming down?"

"I...I need a towel."

But instead of him walking back into the parlour as I'd thought he'd done, the next second there he was, at the foot of the stairs looking up at me. I was naked, and had nothing at all in my hands to cover myself up with. You'd have thought after all that exposure and sexual action earlier, I wouldn't be shy. But now I felt so exposed, and I clasped one hand over my bush and the other arm around my breast.

He began to walk up the stairs towards me; I froze on the step I was on, not knowing if he was coming to claim his dues for helping me, or maybe coming to take revenge for me humiliating him in front of his pals. He reached me and we stood there for a second or two, looking eye to eye, even though he was a couple of steps down on the staircase. I felt his hands, big and rough skinned as they encircled my waist. The fingers so long, and my waist so thin, his finger ends almost touching. Without any sign of strain or effort on his face, I felt myself being lifted off the stair.

In my mind, although I was now not on heat, and had no signs of arousal, I knew I'd just let him take me to his bed, and I'd cooperate with what ever he wanted to do to me. As he lifted me, he turned me side on towards himself, and plonked me back down on the same stair he'd just lifted me up from, but right across to the side, with my bottom pressed against the spindles of the stair-case. Then his hands slipped away, and as he manoeuvred himself passed me, he carried on walking up the stairs.

I stood there, still petrified. By now he was walking across the landing toward one of the bedrooms. "Well come on then if you want a towel." I slowly made my way up the few steps, and stood on the landing waiting for him to bring me a towel. As he handed it to me, he said. "There'll be a hot cup of tea waiting for you when you get down, don't take all day."

So that was it, almost the first words he spoke to me since I embarrassed him, and we were back to the standard British answer to every known problem, A cup of Tea. Well at least some values never change, and maybe that is something I can hang onto in this whirlwind of mixed emotions that is spinning my head around.

As I walk into the parlour, fully refreshed from my bath, and clean underwear in place, under my slightly creased skirt and blouse, Mr Holmes is sitting there waiting to pour the tea. He hands me my cup and I sit down. There is an awkward silence, and then we both go to speak at the same time.

"I'm..."

"It's..."

"No, after you," he says, ever the gentleman.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to say how sorry I am. I know I've disappointed you. And I've racked my brain to think how I can explain it to you. But there is no explanation. I just felt I had to do it. Please try not to think too badly of me. I promise it's not like Ian said; I'm not a whore. And I never want to go back there again."

"I was going to say it's none of my business. But I still feel like I'm your guardian or protector, and I can't get my head around what you've just done."

"I know, I can't explain it to myself, it was just something in my body, a kind of need or craving. Like a drug."

"I'll tell you now lass, I feel like putting you across my knee and thrashing your arse until you can't sit-down or use that fanny for a week!"

"I'm sorry. I know I've let you down. And I promise; if I thought you chastising me, would cure me of this, I'd bend over your knee right now."

"What you saying, you don't like doing what you just did?"

"I don't know what is happening to me. Something just takes over my body, and I can't stop myself."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,130 Followers