The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,133 Followers

"Are you sure, it's not my finishing time yet?"

"Well I guess by rights, you ain't even started today, but I can't see as that matters much. No lass, you get yourself back home, and we'll see you in the morning. And if you need to ask for any kind of help, don't be shy. You know what I'm a talking about."

I blushed again as I replied. "I will. And thank you. I'll get off now then, see you tomorrow."

I arrived home before Michael, and so was able to get myself changed and looking respectable before he saw me. I'd already prepared his evening meal, and it was ready for him as he came in, I thought maybe this might make-up for me being late yesterday.

While we sat eating our meal, Michael said, "Oh, about that event they're organising for this weekend, it looks like the bishop is trying a kind of blackmail."

"Blackmail? How has the bishop found out about what I did last weekend?"

"No dear, nothing to do with last weekend."

"Well what do you mean blackmail?"

"He hasn't put it into so many words, but he was saying things like. There's no point in thinking about taking an overseas assignment if your wife isn't totally dedicated in supporting everything you get involved with."

"But Michael that isn't fair, you know I'd support anything you do."

"I know that my darling, and I can understand why you don't want to see them men again. But I can hardly explain that to the bishop, and you know how much being given and overseas assignment means to me."

"Oh Michael, isn't there any other way?"

"If there was, I wouldn't have asked you to do this for me."

"Ok, tell your bloody bishop..."

"Shirley! There's no need for that language."

"Well! What do you expect? Just tell him I'll be there, but don't expect me to talk to those men."

"Thank you darling. I'll do my best to keep them at a distance from you."

The evening went by in a boring manner, doing housework, and watching a little TV, but as I'd expected, by just gone nine thirty, Michael was asking if I was ready for bed. I stalled him until ten o'clock, but by fifteen minutes past ten, I was alongside the bed asking Michael. "Do you want me to take my nightdress off?"

"It's up to you; take it off if it feels more comfortable for you."

"I don't mind either way, so I guess if you don't want me naked, I'll leave it on."

"For god's sake Shirley, we are married; it didn't appear to bother you too much when those animals told you to get naked."

"Look Michael, that wasn't my fault. What happened this weekend was none of my doing. And like you said, we are married, so if you want to see my body, I'm sure you're not committing any kind of sin."

With that I removed my nightdress, and walked to the wardrobe, taking my time, knowing Michael was watching my every step. This time I didn't attempt to pull the covers off him, even if I'd wanted to, I could see his little hands were gripping the other end tightly. I just walked slowly back to the bed and slipped in alongside him, sliding my arm across his chest, and caressing his neck.

"Shirley, what did you really think about when those men were doing what they did to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can't understand how you could get so excited and aroused, you didn't even know them?"

"I don't know. But be honest, you get aroused by other women?"

"Never. I've never so much as looked at another woman."

"I don't mean real women, not ones that you've met."

"What then?"

"That film."

"What film?"

"Look Michael, I don't mind. I guess it must be natural, something we have no control over."

"Don't be so silly, that is what separates us from the animals in this world, we have morals, and make our own decisions."

"But you got aroused watching that film, are you telling me you wanted to?"

"I don't even know what film you're talking about."

"Michael, remember god is listening to your every word. You remember turning the TV off when the film showed a girl getting raped, and she was about to by a lot more men?"

"Yes, but that was months ago, it was disgusting."

"That might be true, but as soon as you got me into bed that night, you were already aroused, and you couldn't wait to have sex with me."

"I can't remember."

"Michael! Don't tell lies. Watching that girl being raped got you aroused."

"So what if it did?"

"Does that make you an animal?"

"No, of course not."

"Or are you saying you approved of her being raped, and you wanted to get aroused?"

"No."

"Its like I said, it must be natural, something we have no control over."

"But Shirley, we have to try to rise above such things."

"But if we can't; that doesn't make us wicked."

"But it shows a weakness."

"And when you got aroused, watching those men abusing me? Aroused enough for them to..."

He butted in not wanting me to finish what I was saying. "Don't Shirley. That's not fair."

"Why isn't it, they were forcing me to have sex with them, and you got aroused! Your own wife; and your cock got hard watching those men as they mauled me all over my body."

"Please Shirley, I...I..."

"I know. You couldn't help it. Well that's how I felt, I didn't want them to get me aroused, but they did. And I don't think that makes me an animal!"

"Oh Shirley, I'm sorry. I don't know any more."

"Maybe you don't," and as I spoke I wrapped my hand around his rock hard cock, "but I know one thing. Since the weekend, this cock of yours has been active every night. And talking about those men abusing me has only got it more excited."

"Shirley, please don't use foul language, it doesn't sound proper coming from your lips."

"Foul language? Which word have I used that you'd call foul language?"

"Shirley please. You know what you just said."

"What? Men abusing me."

"No, you were talking about my, you know."

"So that's it. Men abusing your wife is not foul or disgusting. But a wife talking about her own husbands cock offends your ears? Well if that's how much you think of me, I'll go and sleep in the spare room."

With that I let go of his cock, and began to slide out of the bed. "Shirley no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Please come back." He had reached out and taken hold of my arm, and was gently trying to pull me back to the bed. I resisted his pulling, but didn't leave the bed; I just sat there naked on the side of the bed. He had pulled himself up onto his elbows, and still had hold of my arm. "Come back please. I never meant to upset you."

"If I come back, then you have to listen to what I'm going to say without interrupting me. When I've finished, if you don't like what I've said, then I think its time we slept in separate rooms."

"Shirley no. Don't be silly, you're my wife."

"That's right Michael, your wife not a slave or servant or your dog. I have feelings. I have opinions. I have rights."

"Oh dear god, why are you behaving like this?"

"Because I want you to love me, not use me like those men did."

"Shirley no, don't say things like that about me."

"Well are you going to hear what I've got to say, or shall I leave your room?"

"Please Shirley, get back into bed. You know it's OUR room. And of course, I want to hear what you have to say."

"Ok, but no tut'ing or silly remarks about my language. I'm going to use the words normal people use; I want you to know what I mean without silly euphemisms getting in the way, and you getting the wrong end of the stick."

"Come back and lay beside me, I'll listen to you, and I promise to do what ever you ask of me."

As I began to slide back in alongside him, I said, "Don't make promises before you hear what I've got to say."

"Come-on darling, if I've upset you, just tell me what I've done?"

"Ok, before this weekend, I never had an orgasm."

"Bu..."

"Ah. No interruptions. I never planned for those men to do what they did, and if it hadn't been for where I got hurt, they would never have got their grubby hands anywhere near my pussy or my tits."

I could see his face cringing at hearing me uttering those words.

"And if they hadn't got their hands on me, I'd still have no idea what an orgasm is or what it felt like. But you have your orgasm, and deny it if you like, but at least once, you have been thinking of someone other than me when you've cum. Well maybe they are right when they say god moves in mysterious ways. Because god put us up on that hillside, he brought about that storm, he aloud you to fall, he brought those men to that place, and he determined that I should slip on that gate. So it's my guess he sent those men to show us both that our bodies can give more pleasure than we had realized. So now those men are gone from our lives, he must be expecting you to take my body to the heights of pleasure those men showed me was possible, and not to just satisfy your own lust, and then turn over and go to sleep."

He looked stunned, and lost for words.

"Well that's it, that was all I wanted to say. Do you want to fuck me? Or shall I go to the spare room?"

He still looked dazed, and I began to ease myself out of the bed. Suddenly his hand grabbed my arm. "No. please don't go. Come back, I'll do as you want."

"Will you?"

"Yes. Please come back."

I slid back in alongside him, and began to work my head under the quilt. "What are you..." Before he'd finished, I'd popped my head out and with my face almost touching his.

I interrupted his obvious question. "I'm going to suck your cock, and you're going to lick my pussy."

Then without waiting for an answer, I went back under the quilt. As it was he didn't answer, and I soon had my legs astride his shoulders. As I took his rock hard cock into my mouth, I lowered my pussy to his face. He started very reluctantly, but as I got to work on his cock, he gradually began to work my pussy. It wasn't an overwhelming success, the pussy licking that is, but at least, with me sucking his first load of cum, it not only got me well on my way, but ensured that when I let him mount me, he'd take that bit longer to cum his second load. And yes he did manage to give me an orgasm, the first one he'd given me. And this time, as he rolled over I cuddled up to him, still dripping cum. And lying in all that sticky wet slime, we both drifted off to sleep.

The mess in the morning was gross, but knowing we'd made love properly for the first time was just like heaven. As usual, I got ready, and set off for work, leaving him still in bed. But I think maybe that is enough for now. There is still more to tell, and although that bloody video is no longer able to be used to blackmail me, the new me awakened by those men, appears to be vulnerable to the briefest stimulation. But I'll tell you more in the next part of my story. That is, of course, providing you don't think the story is getting stale?

*

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to email me.

It is only the feedback from readers that makes the effort of writing worthwhile, and I will answer all mail received (providing it isn't sent anonymously). To ensure I accept your mail, make sure your mail has 'Story Feedback' as a subject, all other mail to this account is deleted as spam. Once again, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,133 Followers