The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers

"But you've never been that way before; it's all come about since them animals abused you last weekend."

"That's true. But I don't think that is the whole story..."

I then went on to explain to him about the only two experiences of sex that I'd had before this weekend. And how I didn't even know what an orgasm was, let alone my Michael even attempting to induce one. That since those men had shown my body the level of pleasure it could achieve, it now kind of expected something at least approaching that when ever I had sex. But with Michael being content to just satisfy himself, and then leaving me frustrated, the next day I seemed vulnerable to any kind of stimulation.

And since Michael came back from hospital, both nights he's taken me to bed at the earliest chance he's had, and then just satisfied himself. I even told him about my attempt to get Michael re-interested by going down there with my mouth, and how Michael had almost blown a fuse. Then I explained about the state I was in on Monday morning, and how the machine in the potato shed had got me aroused, or even simple things like seeing various animals mating. I then told him to be ready to hear something he wouldn't like. And I made him promise he'd hear me out; before he acted on what I was about to tell him. I then told him about his sons having sex with me on the top of the hay in the lower barn, but I was very careful to make sure I took the blame for the whole episode.

At first he looked shocked, but then he mumbled something about thinking they both looked shifty last night when he arrived back, and then he continued. "So what you're saying is; when your Michael has sex but doesn't satisfy you, you'll have sex with anyone?"

"No. Or at least I hope not. In fact there was a man called in the yard yesterday..."

I told him all about what had happened, and how Peter had sent him on his way.

"But if anything happens, I just get worked up, you know turned on. And then, it kind of distorts my normal sense of what is right and wrong. Yesterday, it just felt right to have sex with your two boys, they are so manly, and I felt so safe with them. But all I can say about this morning; just knowing you were in the building made me feel safe. And that building so much resembled the bar in the film; it was as though it was meant to be. Like it was a way of completing the film my Michael hadn't allowed me to see. I promise if you hadn't been there as my protector, I'd never have dared do it. And if I embarrassed you, then please forgive me, I never meant to do that. If you want me to leave and find another job, I'll understand."

"Don't be silly lass, ok, I was shocked. And yes I'll admit, it still takes a lot of swallowing. But you've always been a bonny lass, and if you have changed, the blame lies with Ian and his cronies. What we've got to sort out, is where you go from here."

"You want me to leave?"

"No lass, I mean what are we going to do about your problem? If we don't sort you out soon, I can see someone taking advantage, and you ending-up getting hurt."

"I feel so ashamed, but as god is my witness, once the feeling in my tummy gets a hold of me, I just go to pieces. It's only after I've, you know, been worked-up, and then, like now, I feel quite normal again."

"So if my lads were to walk in the door now, and take hold of your arm, would you let them take you to bed?"

"No. I'd tell them to leave me alone." But as I spoke, just the picture he'd put in my mind, sowed the seed of an arousal in my tummy. And with it, must have been a change in facial expression.

"What's up lass?"

"I don't know. But just you asking me, I can feel it starting."

"What?"

"You know, oh god, please can we talk about something else?"

"What? You telling me, just thinking about my boys is getting you on-heat?"

"I'm sorry."

"So is it the same when your Michael tells you he wants an early night? Are you already aroused by the time you get to the bedroom?"

I hadn't thought about the idea of Michael, but now I did, all that came to mind was him giving me his final thrusts, and rolling off me. And then me feeling somehow cheated, or short-changed. "Oh god Mr Holmes, will I rot in hell?"

"For heavens sake why?"

"My butterflies have gone, and all I can think is; I hope the novelty has worn off, and he doesn't touch me tonight."

"Novelty worn off? And who doesn't touch you?"

"My Michael. He never used to think of sex, but at least then I wasn't being partly worked-up, and left for the first man who wanted to take advantage of me. But now, he's wanted me every night since he saw those men doing that to me."

"But you haven't answered my question; does thinking of Michael turn you on?"

"No. Thinking of Michael has just got me feeling disillusioned, and frustrated."

"Well lass, if thinking about your husband turns you off, I think me'be you married the wrong man."

"Please don't say that, I love my Michael. These feelings only started since this weekend, it's as though him seeing me with those men excited him. But I'm sure he feels sex is wrong, so once he's satisfied his own craving, he wants nothing to do with me. I know this will sound really wicked. But when I think of Michael, I just remember how he rolls off me when he's satisfied, and then how I lie there all night just wanting more. But when I think of your boys, I see those great big cocks, and they just keep pushing up me, never stopping until... Oh god Mr Holmes. I'm sorry, god help me."

As I was speaking and thinking of my yesterdays fucking, I'd slipped forwards on the sofa, and now in a reclining position, I began to heave my hips. In seconds he was out of his chair, and sat sideways on the sofa next to me. He'd taken hold of my hand and his other arm was around my back with his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Shirley, chase those images from your mind, and think about what your husband would say if he knew you were talking like this."

"I...I'm sorry."

"Where is your Michael today?"

As I began to turn my thoughts from the session in the barn, to thinking where my Michael was, and who he might be talking to. This immediately quelled the turmoil that had welled-up in my tummy. "Oh god Mr Holmes. Is there any hope for me? Do you think I should bend over your knee?"

"Well I can't think right off, just how we're gonna sort this out. But you're in more trouble than I ever imagined, and a good thrashing isn't gonna cure you. We need to think how we're gonna keep you from sending signals to every man you meet, that you're ripe for the picking."

"I...I don't know if I should mention this, but both Peter and Brian said if I ever got into a state again, they'd see to me."

"See to you, you mean..." I could see he was struggling for the right expression, so I interrupted him.

"Yes."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"Well when I'm sort of normal, I know its wrong, and I feel ashamed. But if my Michael leaves me aching again tonight, then the second I see either of them in the morning; I just know, I'll be theirs to do as they want with. And that is either or both; I know I'll just want them."

"And if anyone else is here instead of them?"

"I...I don't know, like who?"

"Well I know I'm an antique; but they ain't here right now, and I am?"

"I...I'd never thought..."

"I'm too old for you then?"

"No, I just didn't think you thought of me in that way."

"So when ever I've slid up behind you, and helped you lift heavy sacks, or pushed you up on top of the bagging machine; what the hell did you think that hard lump was that I was pressing into your bum with?"

As I'd said, all of them had shown me how to sort that machine, and they'd all done as he'd just described. But in my innocence, I'd never been aroused by this, or more to the point, never once felt threatened. But to now hear him telling me, not in so many words, but intimating, he wanted to fuck me.

I just coloured up bright red. "I'm sorry; you must think me so stupid. But now you've said it; that means all of you think the same about me, even Eric and Carl?" These are the names of the two hired hands.

"Well I've never asked them, but anyone who's had the opportunity to press themselves up against that little bottom of yours, and hasn't got hard, has to be queer."

"I feel so silly now, I never, well yes I did know you were hard, and I knew what that meant, but I never really thought. Oh god, it's started again."

I pulled one of my hands from his, and put it down on my tummy.

"What? Thinking about me rubbing my cock up against your bottom is getting you turned on?" Now his hand joined mine, cupping itself around my tummy, and pressing down towards my bush.

I felt my cheeks burning as I blushed even more. "Please don't."

"But it is me that's getting you worked up?"

"Yes, but please don't."

He pulled his hand away, and slipped it into his trouser waist, and then he re-adjusted the position of his cock. And although still safely inside his trousers, there was now a large bulge showing he was ready for action. This didn't scare me, or put me off; it just fuelled my ensuing arousal.

By now, my tummy was getting quite well and truly agitated; I could feel a tension in the air. Then as his hand came from his trousers, it gently cupped under my left breast. "Please Mr Holmes, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Does it feel good?"

"Oh god yes, it feels wonderful. Rape me! Please Mr Holmes. Rape me!"

"Rape you? I'd never do that."

"Please, I feel so dirty. Don't make me have to beg you to fuck me. Please just take me, no matter how much I struggle or fight you. I'm begging you, Rape me now."

He didn't answer, but the look in his eyes, told me the fish was now securely hooked. He got to his feet, bent down directly in front of me, pushing his head past my waist, and his shoulder into my tummy. Then with his big strong arms wrapped around me, his hands slid under my bottom, and as he stood back upright he had me over his shoulder in a fireman's lift.

Out he strode, and we were soon going up the stairs two at a time. I beat my fists on his back, and kicked and wriggled. "Put me down you monster. Let me down." I struggled and fought like it was really happening to me. But like the men this morning, either he realized I was just role-playing, or he was too far gone to care. Either way, he'd easily got me restrained with just one of his hands holding me around the top of my left leg.

This meant his other hand was free to roam. And roam it did, stroking up the inside of my right leg, and pulling at the gusset of my now respectable cotton knickers. He might have been acting, but by the time he tipped me off his shoulder onto his double bed, he'd already had his fingers up my pussy. And as I fell backwards onto his bed, his grip around the gusset pulled my knickers down my legs. This wasn't done smoothly or carefully, I was actually thrown from his shoulder, and as I flew through the air towards the soft landing on his mattress, he snatched the knickers back, pulling them down my legs. This not only ripped them, but they also caught and pulled off part of the fresh scabs that had formed on the injuries to the inside of my legs, causing the blood to start to run.

Well if I'd thought this might make him be more careful, I needed to think again. I'd told him to rape me, and this was what he was now doing. So as my hands went down to the area where the blood was now trickling from, he just took hold of the waist band of my skirt, and gave a sharp tug. The hooks and eyes that held this wraparound skirt in place just ripped from the thin material. And as the skirt unwrapped, it spun me around pulling my hands from in between my legs, and slipping from under me, leaving me face down on his bed.

I didn't have time to react with movement or even any kind of protest, real or acting, before he was on the bed behind me. He pulled my blouse from either side, and it just pealed off, with buttons popping as it tore apart. Then from the back he released my bra, and one swift turn of my shoulders, saw me once again on my back, but now naked.

He was on his knees above me, and now he slowly began to pull his shirt over his head. At this point I tried a wriggle, to see if I could work myself free, but his knees just closed, squeezing me either side of my torso. "Let me get up you bastard!" As he threw his shirt to one side to reveal his ape-like hairy chest, he lashed out at my face with his open palm.

The bedroom echoed to the sound of the loud. "CRACK!" As his hand reached my cheek.

But to my surprise, there was no stinging, he'd used the old trick a dad plays on a young son, lashed out, but intercepted his own slap with his other hand slid gently across my face. There was no doubt in my mind when I saw the blow coming that it was going to hurt, and I had begun to believe he was doing this for real. I think for a split second I was in a weird way disappointed to know this was still acting.

But then I just let out a scream. As if the blow had been real. "Shut your mouth you bitch, or you'll get more of the same." I sniffed as if holding back the tears. Then as he stood up to remove his trousers, I began to try to make good an escape, but he leant forwards, the task of removing his trousers abandoned as he held his right hand above my face in a threatening manner. "Don't you move until I tell you." I froze, as if this was a real threat.

He slowly unbuckled his belt, and then undid the buttons one by one, with no sense of urgency. I lay there motionless, well externally anyway, inside my tummy was quivering with desire, whilst my pussy throbbed with anticipation. Then as his last button was released, he dropped his trousers and pants in one, and stepped out of them, to reveal a cock the equal or maybe bigger than either of his sons. He didn't stand there showing himself off, but no sooner had he stepped from his trousers, than he'd dropped to his knees on the bed.

Then as he took hold of my ankles, and lifted my legs up and wide, he said, "Hold them high." I didn't make a sound, but I obeyed instantly, as the difference between role-play and reality became a total blur. "Now my little bitch, daddy's gonna show you what that little fanny and arse are really made for."

As he pushed his monster cock into my pussy, I couldn't hold back my eagerness, and I lifted myself up to meet his thrust. My pussy was wet and wanted to take as much of his mighty cock as it could handle. As with his sons, I could feel my pussy stretching as it opened up my love tunnel. But unlike his sons, he just pushed slowly, and it kind of gave me time to savour the pleasure.

His whole fuck was carried out in this manner, no sense of urgency, but deliberate forceful thrusting, driving his cock deep on every stroke. Then came his cum shots, still slow and deliberate, but now kind of erratic and jerky. His cock softened, and as it slipped out, he slumped his immense body down onto the bed alongside me. My first thoughts were, he's as bad as Michael, he's going to leave me unsatisfied. Then I thought, but so far the only time I've ever cum is when I've been fuck by two or more men. I must be a whore.

Then as my mind was still in a turmoil, I felt his big hands on my torso, as he lifted and swung me around in the air, dropping me face down on top of himself. He was on his back head to the pillows, and I was facing down to the foot of the bed. His tongue instantly began to lap at the juices coming from, and around my pussy and bottom. As soon as I realized we were back in business, my hands searched for his cock, and I caressed it until it stiffened enough for my mouth to take over. This mutual licking sucking and general fondling heightened my arousal to the point where I thought I would cum into his mouth. But this wily old fox knew exactly when to stop, leaving me right on the edge.

He again effortlessly lifted me from above himself, and spun me around in the air. As I was lowered down, I faced the ceiling, and knew my head was now back to the pillow end of the bed. I felt his cock slipping back and forth along the slippy wet crevice of my bottom. Each time the big fat end of his cock passed my hole, I felt my bottom open as if it was inviting him to enter. He teased me for what appeared to be an age, but was in reality probably only half a minute. Then when I was beginning to wonder if he was actually going to penetrate me or not, he forced me down without warning.

His mighty cock stretched my bottom to limits it had never before reached, and the scream I let out was not planned, or acting. But as his cock penetrated deep, I could feel his warm cum being shot inside me. As my orgasm was already cocked and primed, it only needed this spark to fire it into action. So as my pussy pulsed violently, spraying its cum in all directions, his cock delivered bolt after bolt of warm cum up my bottom. But even though he'd now finished his delivery, my orgasm was still in full swing. He held me on top of himself, his hands encircling my waist, until I'd eventually returned to a normal state.

He now turned me over, and lifted me up his body so my face was level with his. "Well my dear, I hope that was satisfactory?"

"Oh Mr Holmes, you were wonderful. Oh god, how I wish my Michael could love me like that."

"You never know my dear, me'be one day he'll get the idea. But until he does, I think our Peter's advice is about your best option. And I don't think it'll make any difference which one of us is available."

"You mean I should do this with you or one of your sons every time my Michael leaves me, you know, wanting?"

"I know it's not me'be what you want to do, but think of the alternative. At least with us, we all love you, and we'd never tell anyone. And who knows, me'be in time your Michael will realize he needs to satisfy your needs as well."

"Oh god, I do hope so."

Then as I lay in his arms, he gave me a big strong cuddle and said, "Come-on then my little beauty, have you had enough, or do you want me to give that little fanny another seeing-to?"

For some silly reason, I blushed as I replied. "No. I think you've cured me for today. It's about time I went out to the shop and did some work."

"Well if you've had enough, I think it's too late to worry about the shop, but I could eat a horse, and I bet you're starving as well. So how about you fix us up with a bite to eat? You'll find plenty of eggs and bacon in the pantry."

So some fifteen to twenty minutes later, cleaned down again, and this time dressed in a dress that used to belong to Mr Holmes's wife, here I am in the kitchen cooking us both a meal. It's now the middle of the afternoon, and as we sit down at the kitchen table, he looks across and our eyes lock-on to each other's. "You're a right bonny lass." I just blushed. "And you can rustle up a cracking bit of snap (Food)."

"Go on with you and your silly flirting, anyone can do a fry-up."

"But there's not many a lass can fuck like you, least ways, spraying your cum like you do." I again didn't answer, but felt the heat burning not only my cheeks, but now my whole neck was aflame. "I'm telling you, that Michael of yours is one lucky man. If he don't appreciate what he's got, then I know I'm too old for you to hitch up to, but either one of my lads ud wed you without thinking twice."

"Please Mr Holmes. I love my Michael. Don't talk like this."

"Ok, but think-on lass, you can't go through life wanting. Some times it's better to just admit you caught the wrong bus, get off, and then hop on the right one. At least that way, you'll get to somewhere you want to be."

"Please don't."

"Ok, I've said my piece."

"When I've washed up, I'll get out to the shop to see if I can give Mrs Miller a hand."

"No lass, she'll only wonder about why you've changed your clothes. You'd best get off home, and sort yourself out proper before your Michael gets home."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers