All Comments on 'The Video Ch. 03'

by AkshunLove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago
Hot!

Now it's time to face the consequences.

I am so glad XM allowed you to write Donnelly's POV. I'm loving it, Akshun. Thanks to you both!

TopBitchKTopBitchKover 12 years ago
HOT DAMN!! "CALL OUT MY FUCKING NAME"

WHEW!! "Fuck, so hot...god, 'm so horny..." says it all. THANKS! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You got it!

That's the scene I was hoping for when I saw that you'd started this series. Major hot, and great fun. Is there more?

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years agoAuthor
Oh yes, there's more :)

There is a chapter 4 and a much longer epilogue :) i wrote it so that (hopefully) each chapter was hotter than the one before. So it won't be levelling off, I'm afraid :P don't panic, anyone, I will remain faithful to the very last word to the original story and nothing will be out of character and the ending will not be fucked up or disappointing. I feel as though I've been performing neural surgery, so freakin' careful to make all the right moves and keep as faithful as possible. I've needed a nurse to mop my brow a few times :) good to know I haven't let the fans of XM down :)

Btw, we is starting another story together :) interested anyone? ;)

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
Hell Yeah!

We are most definitley interested in a joint story!! I am so glad you are doing this as a serial. We've read Frat House Troopers, we know what happens next, we know how it all is going to end, and I'm still so freaking excited, sitting on the edge of my seat, drawing it out, anticipation running high, can't fucking wait for the next chapter. I love it!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Um...

*grin* I'd say a big loud YES to another story together LOL.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

I agree with nmt love it and the way you have joined the two stories together

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nosebleed

These installements to the original story are nosebleedingly hot! (I'm not sure that's even a word, but who cares.)

randaltrirandaltriabout 12 years ago
ohmyfuckinggod

That was probably one of the hottest things I've read in a long time.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 12 years ago
I salute you

You took my favorite scene in my favorite story, and you actually made it even hotter and more full of suspense than the original. Unbelievable, unforgettable and just amazing how you made Donnelly's reactions and thoughts and decisions seem totally logical, fitting into Brandt's half of the story so beautifully, that I had to go back to the original story and read that part again, actually enjoying it even more now.

I hope you will keep on with this, and I really hope that you will keep going past the ending of the original story and write the part with mutual practise, that was not included in Frat House Troopers. I would love to know how Donnelly felt when he got to be on the receiving end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfection

You understood the original story well and brought Gabriel 's motivations to light. Perfect. And perfectly hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous