All Comments on 'The Villages'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'd rather live in a box under an overpass than at this place.

no offense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Written for the sicko's who can't get their own woman.

Make that two boxes.

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

The sex didn't do much for me (Old folks are a turn-off; sorry:)) but I enjoyed the conversation; it reminds me of your story "Bedroom Conversations". Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
liked it

Dynamics of sex change as we age, and this story handled it with sensitivity and sensuality.

Really good, and different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Maybe your best. My Ex lives there. Definitely know it isn't her that you are writing about! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ummm. Old person sex. Eww.

However, the story itself was well done 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckoldry, with compassion

It's good to read a story in which a guy with a "floppy, useless dick" gets treated with respect and returns the favor. Shirley is truly a loving wife. May she live a long, well-satisfied life! As a comment on your narrative, Lynn, I think you must have had uncommon good fortune in your own love life if you really think a thick eight inches is not "huge."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some watch some eat

Nicely done, like the idea of one husband knowing and telling his wife's lover that he could come over when he was home. I also liked the other husband eating cream pies.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
only problem

With a great story is in an upper income enclave like this in the 21st century there is plenty of help for limp dick,given surgical and chemical help that works.Still it is a story....

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Villages

A nice touching story. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SR DIMENSION CUCKOLDRY

some planned, some serendipity others available. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what

What total silliness, the story and the comments the author is an idiot and the comments are her kin, she been writing this sick shit and has the morals of a hyena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good work

Nice story - rings true for the aging baby boomer crowd

SirDuctionSirDuctionalmost 12 years ago
NO, THE AUTHOR ...

is not an Idiot but a very clever writer. I imagine that even guys with prostate could get horned up reading this story and then satisfy their wives. Also, for you younger guys who don't like fuck stories involving older couples let me tell something. Older, mature women normally fuck like there is no tomorrow, they know what it is all about, none of that immature "What kind of a girl do you think I am?" on the first night. They are not afraid that they might get pregnant and are eager to be spunked and actually feel cheated if you don't dish it up. They are free to enjoy all the aspects of sex, they are sexually liberated like we men have always been. They are much freer with compliments when you have done a good job and they don't lay there like wet flannels while the man does all the fucking. They don't expect good sex, they demand it and that means treating them, their bodies and their needs with respect. Remember the old addage "Many a good tune played on an old fiddle." Great story Lynn.

SirDuction

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A good direction step, but only a step

The loverboy POV a step to the majority of the male people's imagine. The next step may be in a next story the cuckold husband character disapering. For me in the next room a listening/watching cuckold husband is not erotic at all.

1. In the mature hub was a story, where a young (above18 years) boy whose was affair with a girl, but the Mother of the girl was succesful with the young boy. The husband called the young boy at home to encourage the boy with his wife, because the husband was affair with his young secretary. However this husband was not in the next or same room with his wife and the young boy. The POV was during the young boy. That story was erotic and ROMANTIC.

2. A story about a truck driver who was faithful to his wife with 1 exception, when he had a short time affair, when he struck in a torrential snow fall in a motel. In the motel there were a employee woman who was 5-6 months pregnant. They were a short time EROTIC affair during the wheather catastropha (2 days). The POV was the truck driver. The truck driver read a newspaper article about a young sportman and the proud parents with their son were on the newspaper foto and he recognized the woman from the snow fall. The story was erotic and ROMANTIC.

Here I rather remain revenge story fan.......

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Category & Estrogen

Lynn, this would have gained a 4.99 H in 'Mature' (not that it is misplaced in LW.) Pretty sure most estrogen-replacement formulations don't actually have the effect you are describing (there ARE some estrogens which have androgenic effects which mimic testosterone - the 'horniness' actor for both sexes!). However, as an earlier poster properly suggested, 'It is a STORY!'. 5*. And thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Lynn,

Very very good, especially the emotional level.

Matt

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
No

I don't like any stories where the husband is a willing cuck, no matter the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked

I liked this story. Will there be more cuming along with this couple and maybe him fucking another wife or two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ouch!

Lynn,

That story was very good but it hurt to read it. I am well past the age of those folks and I don't really want to think about that sort of thing. Yet, it was a love story, a painful one, but one that is probably much more real than many think. You write well, and surprisingly you get the men's point of view well.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Let me see if have this straight...

...you spend the best years of your life paying the mortgage on that 3BR 2Bath brick in a fairly nice neighborhood that your wife just had to have, work all the overtime you can get to put your kids through college while scrimping and saving all you can for a hopefully half way decent retirement, for this. Just what I was hoping for, a limp dick and a estrogen enraged whore of a wife. Ain't life grand! Talk about a fate worse than death. Give me some rope and a shower rod.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very sweet but sad story

Sad because the woman wants her husband to be the one who's fucking her but will take anything she can get.

I'd like to read another chapter where Bob gets to get some payback from Bill Telford for Kevin.

Perhaps Bob could fuck Bill Telford's wife and then set down beside him in the bar and tell Bill how good of a fuck he thinks his wife is, and ask him if he ate the cream pie that he left for him. Payback could be so sweet...

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not the usual genre of story i read but i did appreciate, although the ending was somewhat sudden and didn't seem to complete the story. is there a follow up?

JoseAFIJoseAFIabout 11 years ago
sweet …

I love how even though technically this is a cuckolding story it's still very sweet and compassionate (indeed the man nearly seems exploited as a sex toy).

JoseAFIJoseAFIabout 11 years ago
I also love how you make all these characters real …

This is one of the few stories that truly deserve a series. I'd love to hear more about Midge and have some stories of their experiences or see Bill get his (how about the main character ends up fucking Bill's wife and she feeds him creampie on the sly as revenge for all of Bill's fucking around)!

Again, one of the few stories where I actually found myself truly caring about the characters and wanting to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Esther.and Me"

Is another story about the villages. There are several about retirement. This is poignant. Except for Bill, these are people you could enjoy hanging with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know you meant this to be stand-alone

But this really is one of your best stories out there. I would really love to see a sequel. Or maybe just another story in the same vein set in the same place?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* - I READ THE STORY AS BOTH A JACK-OFF FANTASY AND A LOVE STORY

To share my wife was a dream of mine that never came true. It was not to be. I was a late bloomer in more ways than one. My first wife cheated on me & left me for her lover. By the time i got my 2nd child with my second wife i started to realize i had a pronounced voyeur side. Tha fantasies of that kind became stronger and stronger.

I LOVED MY WIFE but wanted her to cheat on me, which she refused. I got aroused the most imagining that she is coming back from a date and hugs me tightly, puts her head on my chest & tells me: "I love you. If this hursts you, i'll stop. I do not lose want to lose you ever." I desired to share her out of love and total infatuation.

My 2nd wife was (& still is) a looker. Whereas i was a late bloomer emotionally she was a late bloomer in terms of sex appeal & looks in general. Men were attracted to her like flies to honey! Whenever i saw a man hitting on her (or just being nice to her) i was getting ecstatic.

So your story mirrors my fantasy world & i thank you for that!

When i got cuck fantasies i was 35 with the vigour of a 25 year old and experience of a 45 year old. The vouyer & cuck side just pushed its way out from a hideout in the deepest layers of my psyche.

* * *

Lynn, good job! Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DUE TO WORK BURNOUT I GOT REACTIVE DEPRESSION AND LOSS OF SEX DRIVE. THE PROBLEM WITH THE LIMP DICK IS THAT YOU CAN NOT EITHER GET OR MAINTAIN ERECTION OR YOU GET AN ERECTION BUT YOUR DICK IS ONLY HALF HARD AND MUCH SMALLER THAN USUAL

I am 60, my wife 45.

She has a steady friend now, a 40-year old guy, her fellow worker. She says he is her office husband & i am her house husband.

We visit him on Sundays for lunch/dinner at his lake-front cottage near a casino.

They prepare the meal together & have a lot of fun. After the meal i go to the casino for an hour or two, although i do not gamble.

She goes out without me at least twice a week straight from work and comes home around midnight.

I DO GET A KICK OUT OF WHAT'S GOING ON.

My wife is adamant she does not want us to separate...

LynnGKS, thank you for this story.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Not Huge"..........W.T.F.!!

A guy has an eight-inch dick...uncircumcised, even...and admittedly thick, and he's "not huge" ??

This was a story with quite a bit of heart. I liked it. There could have been more erotic detail, but I did genuinely like it. But, wtf, the point needs to be made that a guy with a thick 8-inch dick, and uncircumcised no less, can justifiably be called huge, even if there are bigger ones out there. But that is quite rare. A thick eight-inch dick, bone-pressed measurement as we say in the penis enlargement community, is WAY into the ninetieth percentile.

Now, if a guy has a really hard six-inch dick, even somewhat smaller, and he has great stamina and a persistent, high erection quality, he can do great things for a woman. But for the most part, all things being equal, it is better to have a dick that is at least a little bigger; especially thicker than average. If a woman REALLY feels that she NEEDS a thick eight-inch dick to get off, then chances are she has a giant, floppy vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
0 stars!

Same man hating crap by lynngps. Story sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a nice story !

I loved it. A very sensitive man taking care of needy women. Good story. Very nice character development. Several loving spouses in this story. It should happen more often, there would be far fewer divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You packed a LOT of really unlikable characters into this mess.

No fun to read. All I wanted to do was smack each new character upside their head. Ugly.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bitch

What an insufferable bitch. I'm speaking of the wife, but the author also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please learn....

the difference between "discrete" and "discreet". Second, any of the "cucks" could easily get a penile implant and out fuck a 20 year-old. You story does a pratfall because the premise is transparently wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous