The Violation of Lena Giovanni Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiya4men
kiya4men
123 Followers

He put cream on the tattoo & told her instructions on how the keep it clean until it healed as he untied & uncuffed her. Her legs still wobbly from the pain & from being that position for so long, Lena got up & went to the bathroom mirror to look at Rusty's handiwork. She parted her cheeks a little to see the entire thing. It read, "I'm Rusty's whore, pay him before you fuck me here or ask his permission first." There was an arrow pointing down to her asshole & Rusty had drawn a bulls eye around the hole! OH MY GOD! How could she ever let another man ever see this if she wanted to date him? Even worse, who could she go to without being humiliated to have it removed? Lena sank to the floor & began to cry. Forgetting Rusty's rules Lena Screamed at him in anger.

"Why did you do this shit to me you asshole!" Lena didn't hear a reply, she heard the door to her nightstand open & close. Rusty soon appeared in the doorway of her bathroom with a pair of cuffs again, the chain, the nipple clamps & the whip. Lena got up quickly & darted out the door, past him but he caught her by her long hair before she could go anywhere. She fought him viciously as he pinned her down & handcuffed her hands once more. She fought to stand & run again as he pushed her bed to one side & got a chair to examine the hook in the ceiling. Lena finally stood up again, her hands cuffed in front of her & ran.

"Where are you going to go naked, wearing a collar & handcuffed in this neighborhood with my tattoo on your ass?" he called after her as she made her way down the stairs. What he said stopped her in her tracks. He came downstairs & angrily grabbed her by the collar & led her back to her room & kicked the door closed. He looped the chain through her cuffs & hung her up by it from the hook, making sure her feet were still touching flat on the floor. Her tits sat high on her chest now almost as if they were waiting for him to come back with the clamps. Rusty turned her towards him as he sat on the edge of her bed. He began fondling & sucking her breasts. Licking all over them & sucking the nipples until they got hard. Lena was silent with fear. When Rusty was satisfied that her nipples were hard enough, he put the clamps on. Lena shrieked in pain as her fasten & lock each one slowly. There was a little weight piece in the middle of the chain that connected the clamps & when Rusty let go of it, it pulled her nipples down hard so they were pointing straight to the floor. Lena squirmed in agony. He then picked up the whip.

"Didn't I say don't speak unless I tell you to?" he said as he began to whip her tits hard with the whip. Each lash leaving a small raised whelp. Lena started sobbing again as he continued to whip her tits incessantly until they were bright red.

"Spread your legs apart!" he ordered as her pushed her legs open with the butt of the whip. The large bulb at the end of the handle dug into her snatch as he forced her legs open. Lena was winded from the whipping and her tits ached from the clamps. What was he going to do now? She saw that he was getting hard again & tears came fast & furious down her face.

He took two fingers & put them in her cunt & found that she was a little wet from her punishment. Rusty stood facing her as he dropped his shorts to the floor, exposing his erect cock again. And, without warning began to slide the handle of the whip into her pussy. The top part with the bulb on it slowly stretched it's way inside of her. Soon it was about 9" deep in her snatch. She moaned as it finally hit the back of her pussy. Rusty began shoving the handle in & out of her tiny cunt like a dildo as he beat himself off with the other hand. Lena came once & eventually so did Rusty. He sprayed cum on her tits & stomach. A lot of it dripped onto the hard wood floor. He unlocked the cuffs, pushed her down to her knees & commanded her to lick up his cum off the floor & to make sure she got every ounce. Lena got down on all fours & began lapping up Rusty's cum from the floor like a dog. As she did so, Rusty slammed the handle up her snatch once more & banged her until she completed her task. He then ordered her to lick his dick clean, Lena complied. Anything to help end this nightmare sooner, she thought & she would never disobey him again & bring this wrath upon herself, she also thought.

After removing the clamps & putting everything back in order, he told her he wouldn't be back until Friday, he wasn't going to come over with the others on Thursday morning & reminded her that she had some shopping to do before Saturday. And told her to get a set of keys made for him to her house & put them on a solid gold key ring.

"Yes Sir." Lena replied, still afraid of how out of control he could get, she bowed her head the entire time he spoke to her. Her asshole & tits still felt the repercussions. He led her by the collar to the front door & pushed her down on her knees again. Whipping his cock out he commanded that she kiss it 'goodbye' on the head & lick between his balls before he left.

"Yes Sir." Lena whispered as she did what she was told. He told her to continue licking his balls until he said otherwise. Oh no, she thought, he's getting hard again! Hadn't he brutalized her enough for one night? Apparently not as he led her into the living room & bent her still naked body over the back of the sofa. His hard cock found it's way into her dry ass for the eighth & final time. She cried softly as she came, she was so tired. Rusty pumped her hard & fast.

"This is what I want you to remember! How it feels to have my dick tear you open every time we fuck. And how it feels..." suddenly, he took his fist & started working it into her pussy. Lena shrieked in pain but he held her down with the other hand. "To piss me off." He came in her ass again as he shoved his fist brutally in & out of her little slit. Afterwards he pulled her up by her collar, turned her around & pushed her to her knees again.

"Now kiss it goodbye." he demanded.

"Yes Sir." she said still trembling from what just happened, she complied & kissed the head of his still hard cock. Her pussy & ass aching, she closed the door behind him & fell asleep on the sofa as the sun was coming up.

To Be Continued...

kiya4men
kiya4men
123 Followers
12