The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

There was a silence for a few moments, each of us contemplating what John was saying before he continued.

“Right, Sarah and I are going to bed. We expect you two to join us in a few minutes once you get out of your kinky bridal gown.”

Once they were gone Margaret could not apologise enough.

“He forced me to tell him everything when he found the photographs. I’m so sorry Robert but he threatened to throw me out if I didn’t go ahead with his ideas to humiliate us. I could not imagine being away from here and away from you because I love you so much, I really do.”

I held her close as she spoke and we both agreed we would have to go along with John for the time being, for better or for worse.

When we arrived in the room Sarah was bouncing around on the top of John, his dick inside her cunt. I was about to peel off my suspender belt and stockings to be naked just like them.

“Keep them on,” John ordered. “Every time you are with me, and no matter where it is, I will expect you to be wearing ladies underwear. In fact, most of the time, you will be wearing girls’ clothes. Now climb aboard and let my wife be jealous as she sees her favourite tranny dick being sucked by another girl.”

I stepped onto the bed and Sarah reached out her hand and gently guided my cock to her mouth. Immediately things seemed much better to me.

“Amazing,” I thought. The number of times I had masturbated to this girl, many of them with Margaret’s encouragement. I looked down on her, her ponytail bouncing from side to side as John fucked her hard, her petite body, her pert little breasts rolling with the movement, as she took cock from both ends without question.

It was a little different when John asked Margaret to join in.

“Sarah wants to lick the pussy of a kinky tranny lover,” he announced with a certain amount of sarcasm in his voice.

“I am looking forward to seeing my wife fucking with my girlfriend. Now, Margaret, swap places with your sissy boyfriend and let me see you with a real woman.”

Margaret continued to refuse and her timing was perfect as Sarah fucked John into submission and he began to erupt inside her.

The burden fell back to me as I was ordered to lie on the bed the opposite way to John, my feet on the pillow and my head beside Sarah as I looked up into her face. Margaret was pleading with John not to make me do this but he just laughed and told her she should have been a better librarian of our kinky photographs.

“I want a photograph of Robert licking my dick clean. He will have to learn to do girly things if he wants to be real girl.”

“Please don’t John. If you want to punish anyone make it me. I will lick your dirty dick. Leave him alone, he’s still too young.”

“That’s a laugh coming from you. Did you know Sarah, that the day our friend Robert was old enough for sex, my wife seduced him in her wedding gown and promised he could wear it if he fucked her as his kinky bride on his birthday. And now she says he is too young to suck my dick. Well one of these days I’m going to fuck his tight little ass, we all are, because he must learn to take cock in his boy pussy if he wants to be a lovely little tranny. In my view he is old enough to suck my dick but for today he can start by cleaning my cum from your gorgeous pussy Sarah. My wife has offered to suck my slimy dick and I can’t afford to refuse that as an offer.”

A few seconds later I watched Sarah lower her dripping pussy to my mouth. For the second time within the hour I was drinking cum from a woman much to the amusement of John.

“Well done Robert. Am I as nice and tasty to you as I am to Sarah?” he laughed.

He was standing up as he talked and ordering Margaret to kneel on the bed beside Sarah who was nearly smothering me with her hot cunt. I was giving her a good time though as I carried out my orders and heard John suggesting to her that she stop using a condom in future and take me along with her to clean out her cunt after every punter.

John had both girls sucking on his dirty dick, slipping his cock into Margaret’s mouth for a few moments and then into Sarah’s. He was having a great time and so was Sarah. I was actually giving her an orgasm as she sucked greedily on his cock and I licked the last of his cum from her and then drank down her tasty juices as she erupted into my face. It was her first ever oral orgasm, something I thought she was just saying to make me feel good but it was true. When she saw my cock standing to attention as we rose from the bed she tried to get me to fuck her. That would have been really nice but John stopped us. Instead he had Margaret kneel on the floor before me and then Sarah got behind me to masturbate my shaft into his wife’s face. He took photographs of us and then had Sarah stand in front of me. With my dick through between her legs he got Margaret to suck on it. It looked like Sarah had the large erection and when he changed the angle it looked like Margaret was licking another woman.

With the combination of Sarah’s deft and expert hands and Margaret’s equally expert mouth I was soon at boiling point whereupon John intervened and had Sarah direct my cum all over his wife’s face. I was still dripping onto her when Sarah changed places and dropped to her knees to share my dick with Margaret and then start to kiss her as they shared my hot sticky cum.

John took photographs for the future as he watched his wife in her first lesbian clinch.

The future was going to be very interesting for all of us.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12