All Comments on 'The Visit'

by dreamingofblowing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely

Nice story. I have the same fantasy, but so far haven't had the guts to do anything about it. The idea of sucking another man's cock always makes me cum though :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I share the same fantasy.

Very nice, reminds me of my own fantasies. Who knows if I will get the chance to live it out as you have done in this story. Great Read and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gay dreams

I have been with my wife for 17 yrs 5 yrs with a different woman married 13 yrs before that.

Every time I have a sexual dream it is a gay one. I have never dreamed about sex with a woman.

I think that I am gay, but living a straight mans life, and I don’t know why. I love my wife so much I would never do anything to hurt her. She knows that I love being dildo fuck every time we have sex. I guess that is why I love her so much!

Any way very nice story.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantasy of Mine, Some day?

I have fantasized for about thirty years of sucking a nice hard cock. In my fantasy I want to be coaxed to my knees by a guy wearing only his white underwear so you can see his nice cock outline. Basically it's a scenario where the guy tells me that he knows I want this and why not take the opportunity as he rubs himself in front of me. I don't care if he is cut or uncut, in my fantasy though the guy does have smooth low hanging balls and he hasn't washed in two days. As he gets me to my knees he pushes my face into his crotch and tells me to inhale and smell his musky male scent that is coming from his hot crotch. He tells me to inhale and my head starts to swim and my own cock grows rock hard at his scent. This is where he gets really verbal and tells me he knows I've wanted a cock in my mouth and to lick a mans low hanging balls and today is the day where he and nd I both get off. He pushes my face in his crotch and tells me to go ahead and release his manhood so I can get at his cum filled balls. When I pull down his underwear his hard dick springs out and hits me in the face and he tells me he knows I like that and he takes his hard cock and slaps me a few times with it and tells me to get in his crotch right up under his balls with my tongue. I do this and lick and inhale for all I can to make up of thirty years of smelling my own ball sweat while fantasizing of this moment. I know I'm going to make this guy cum buckets because I'm just so turned on by his smell and cock and he isn't used to such attention from any woman. I'm moaning and playing with my own hard cock which is dripping precum from the excitement of finally living this fantasy. I finally turn my attention to his dripping cock as he tells me to suck him and says to me that I'm such a horny cocksucker and he is going to feed me his load.both down my throat and on my face. He tells me to keep sucking him as I continue to moan and feel the hard veiny dick sliding in and out of my mouth as he starts to grunt. The smell of maleness is in the air and the scent from his crotch is overwhelming and I'm doing all I can do to hold off cumming while I'm on my knees between his legs blowing this magnificent male member Finally the moment of truth arrives and I'm on the verge of cumming as he grunts and shoots several hard shots of his funky sperm into my mouth and across my face while telling me what a great blow job I've given him and that he would like to do this again sometime. The real kicker is the guy is another long time married friend of mine. I've only ever seen him in his tighty whities but it wa senough to spark a long time fantasy. If he only knew! Do you thinkI should try this with a guy and just fantasize it's my friend? I don't know if I would have the guts. Boy I love oral sex, I guess I'm orally fixated and part of that is wanting to try it with a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What A Fantasy

I have told my wife so many times that it is a dream of mine to wake up with someone giving me a blowjob, what a hot story. I would love for it to be a best friend sucking my dick as I wake up. This story made me cum. Loved it so much I'm sure I could be on the giving end too!

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Best Friend Fantasy

Thanks, brings back memories. When I reached puberty I always masturbated while thinking about giving head. One day I imagined I was blowing my best friend (Brian). From that day on, his cock was the focus of every masturbation. I finally gave in to my sexual desires and started sucking cock many years later. I often wish that I had sucked Brian off when we were younger. Perhaps I never would have moved away and perhaps I'd be sucking him off on a regular basis. In hindsight, I now wish that I had the balls to come out and let everyone know I was a closet cocksucker.

jackbirdjackbirdalmost 6 years ago
First

You always remember your first cock. It was 1972 for me we were teens. We went skinny dipping many times. I love checking his cock out as it was a lot larger than mine. I dreamed about stroking and sucking his cock. One day it came true and I was hooked. Started sucking him all the time.

starovastarovaalmost 5 years ago
Perfect pace

Very well written. Too many on this site pretend to be Straight / Gay male stories but the doubts, improbabilities and tension don't last. This straight man was turned.

It is a realistic story and a complete turn-on, and reads as possibly autobiographical.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

It described my cock lust perfectly. Your story's rise the sexual tension to a white hot point, and a dick being worshiped by a man's mouth is the sexiest thing there is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous