All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by dowbut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Shame

Very hot and erotic story, and good writing, but storywise, I secretly hoped that her husband would return, catch the worthless cheating motherfuckers, beat the shit out of him, and divorce her.

What I noted and detested was that she kept the affair going for so long after her husband returned. Had they not "each went their separate ways", she would have kep[t fucking the son of a bitch from now on. A bitch like that however, would find her some more strange cock as soon as he was gone.

Why, if she was so god-damned consumed with making "love" with this bastard, didn't she just divorce her husband, who she obviously held with contempt for being a guy that provided for his family?

Her lust/love for this opportunist,(her vulnerability while her husband was away making her and his family a living) and obvious loathing of her husband seemed like it would be the wisest choice for her to make.

Maybe then, she and studley would have been happy. I always get a kick out of a woman such as this, in that when she takes off with studley, and he tires of her, she just can't figure out why he would cheat on her. He also could not figure whe she would cheat on him.

Two worthless sons a bitches like this deserve each other.

At least, as an author, you did promote safe sex between the aduterers, where her husband did not have to be away from home again supporting a bastard child of hers. When she started using the foam, however, she ceased to give a shit whether she contracted a disease to give to her husband. Usually this type of worthless bitch would cut her husband off while she was still fucking her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Say What?

Wow you have been cuckolded before haven't you?

I thought this was a hot sexy story and she never said that she hated her husband...if anythign she stayed with him and phased out the lover. She just had a baby and wanted to feel sexy again.

Time to take a vallium my friend and get some help!

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 20 years ago
How sad

No, she didn't hate her husband, but she apparently didn't like him very much. Her husband loved her, she loved having him take care of her.

This woman wasn't seduced, it didn't take seduction or convincing to land her on her back. She just didn't care about anything but the thrill. Perhaps it was post-partum depression, more likely she had no internal morals or loyalty at all (social pressure had kept her faithful, but when society was shut behind a door it didn't matter)

With so little moral fiber she is sure to get "seduced" many times in the future. The sad part is what this will do to her hard working, hard loving husband. I suspect he would become a bitter, unfriendly man. The one suffering most will be the baby she is tending. Tending, but with little love: If she loved it she would be concerned with its father and future.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Well written

This wasnt my type of story. I enjoy a good cheating story but I agree with a previous comment, this woman didnt need seduction. The length of the affair distroyed any feeling that she really loved her husband. Anyone can make a mistake but when you carry on an affair for months then the mistake is you shouldnt be married.

The first guy that commented, no name of course, must have had his wife screw all his friends!!!!! He needs to get some help, these are after all just stories.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow! This is so hot!!!!!

I'm surprised that this story generated such hostility from several of the raters as it is only a fantasy! I thought it was very erotic yet, at the same time, tender. It never seemed as though she disliked her husband. I agree with one rater that she just had a baby and needed to feel sexy and attractive again. Maybe a little lonely, too, as her husband was gone, and maybe needing a little more than her husband could give her, even if he had been at home. The beauty of this is that it is a fantasy, so we don't have to moralize about whether what she did by making love with another man is "right" or not! I liked the way the lover was presented as so considerate of her since she had recently given birth and was gentle in their lovemaking. I loved this story and look forward to reading more by this same author....

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Wow! What a slut!!!

She is a worthless piece of shit that could care less about her husband and child. To bad the husband didn't catch them and put the fear of God into them. He should divorce her and take the baby from her, that is after a DNA to prove it's his.

SimpleGiftsSimpleGiftsalmost 20 years ago
Glad to see this kind of story

I think that the story captures the complexities of someone who has multiple lovers. In contrast to the reactionary pro-monogamy reviewers, I found the story to be tasteful and authentic--I know women who are in this same situation. And folks, it IS fiction!

themonk110themonk110almost 20 years ago
Thank you for a the story

I am startled by some of the comments. Why are these people reading at an erotic story site? And why can't they edit what they write?

Anyone who can use surreptitiously in a sentence is ok with me.

I found them a gentle and sympathetic couple, who showed great feeling for each other; I feel confident that she took some of that feeling back into her marriage.

I liked it. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Did I miss something here?

Aren't these after all just stories? Some erotic, some not, some well written, some not. Where did all the moralizing and viciousness seen in the first reviewer's comments come from? Wow! These are all just fantasies.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Another slut

They just keep the slut train coming. She has to be quiet to keep from awakening the baby, though.

Fuck hubby, this is the only cock she needs.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
o SAY WHAT

WHO said she phased big dick out?? Not if she can help it.

She doesn't love her husband. ALL she loves, really is COCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Big Penises in Every Orifice = Happiness/Thrilling

a year later --- and although her silly and clewless husband never found out, that first thrilling encounter of the many since --- she found out she's contracted genital herpes and, possibly, worse viruses,,,

she, obviously, also passed them along to her stupid husband, too, when he performed his infrequent and non-thrilling, unsatisfying sex acts on her, orally and otherwise,,,,

when signs started developing, getting painful, she suggested it was him who cheated and gave her those unromantic viruses; he said although he never cheated but that they could be passed through food, and so he begged for forgiveness.

she's now able to secure his blessing for continuing --- now in the open --- to have unlimited and thrilling fluid exchange with all kinds of romantic lovers! big, mighty, black, white, blue, brown penises, a multiple of them at the same time, are nightly and then daily going in and out of her every orifices,,, She's having a great time; and she's able to convince her loving but stupid, if she's happy, he, too, ought be happy for her! And he is!

I mean, come on, how gibberishly stupid do we have to be?, even in fictional stories,,, really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Deal With Your Issues

To those of you who hate the woman in this story I say "Get Therapy Soon". You must have been hurt in the past. If so DO NOT read these stories.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
To : Monk110

"I feel confident that she took some of that feeling back into her marriage."

She had no marriage. All she had was a man that had to be gone from home to work and make her and their (maybe just hers) children a good living.

She seemed as if she had a very bad relationship with her husband. When the husband returned from his business trip, she continued her affair. Only out of getting bored with each other did the lovers quit seeing each other.

One slip was not the case here or even a short time of lusty behavior. Their's was a continuous affair for over six months.

I assumed too, that the babysitter(s) knew she was married and seeing another man. When she was gone overnight to stay at a motel with him, the babysitters had to know if she left a nimber for her to call in case of an emergency. They too probably had a certain amount of either contempt for her, or her husband, depending on the character of the person babysitting.

Face it pal, the woman was just a cheating slut, caring only for own gratification, and her lover's. Not really giving a good tinkers damn about her husband or her children. Her pussy ruled her mind

I respectfully disagree with you about the "wonderful caring couple" where she transferred those feelings back to her marriage. That is pure bullshit. She showed what a caring individual she was by cheating for such a long period of time, and her obvious feelings, or lack of them, for her husband.

Personally, I thought the author did a good job of causing readers to react as they have here. A reader makes decisions as to the character of the story characters by the actions, attitudes, and reactions of the characters to circumstances created by the author, and then conveyed in print for the reader to make up their own minds.

This woman was a cheating slut, and brought nothing back to the marriage but deceit. She also had no intestinal fortitude, in that if she truly was the malcontented woman she portrayed, she would have divorced her husband for her "wonderful speciman and lover", and let her husband search for his own woman who really cared for him, and him only. She found her Mr. Goodbar. Only fair that her husband be able to find the love of his life.

It was a very good story.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Here's what doesn't make sense

If there was already a box of condoms by the bed, why da HELL would she have to go out of town to buy another pack? Since he is SINGLE why not let him go buy some, and if the pack she bought is BIGGER, what will her husband say when he notices one of his SMALL ONES is missing? Killed the story along with the foam garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still have to wonder

What she would do or say if she found out that hubby had an affair?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Everytime she thinks

About her being a single, divorced mother of 2 children, each with a different father... she remembers why she was served by her loving ex-husband....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous