All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by Miltone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Did I miss something?

The couple comes together just as one would expect long-separated lovers - but these people meet for the first time in the opening paragraph.

I got the feeling the author had worked up the strokes for a story, and then got tired/bored and didn't bother to finish it - which in this case would have meant make the characters plausible in at least the slightest

CummsweetlyCummsweetlyover 18 years ago
VERY Plausible!

Obviously the last person to comment, has never experienced the meeting of two people, brought together by the internet. This story is very plausible and probably happens every day! Thank you for bringing back some very happy memories for me, of such a sweet meeting, many years ago. The scene in the airport, happened exactly the same way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's good!

I disagree with the first person who commented here too. Though I don't have similiar experience, I don believe everything described here. The chemical reaction between strangers sometimes surpasses a volcano.

I also disagree that the author is tired or bored after the first stroke of the story. It was written meticulously and most of all with passion. I could just feel it. Thanks for sharing it with us. But, more pls!

EroRdrEroRdrover 14 years ago
Mind Candy...

The story is good, it did what it was supposed to do. The previous comments speak of realism that is great but it can be as real as you make it. It is just a story, an EROTIC story at that, designed to excite. That is why we read them, mind candy if you will. If you can agree with the author's intent then he/she has done his/her job and that is it. Look for serious realism in your own life. The story was excellent. Miltone ranks high on my list as one of the best erotic writers I have ever seen and that is definitely indisputable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outstanding

The Visitor starts out as an erotic couplings story that is skillfully transformed by the author into a passionate love story. The character development and plot are very realistic and true to life, but the ending disappoints only because the reader is left wanting to know what will happen for the rest of the weekend and then after that. One of the author's best submissions, The Visitor practically cries out for additional chapters. Even so, this is a five star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous