The Voice Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Debbie now lift your right knee on to the sink and shave around that pretty pussy of yours," the voice ordered.

"C'mon what the, who is this?" Debbie cried.

"Debbie do you want to take a chance?"

"Take a chance?" Debbie moaned.

"Yah take a chance, and disobey me." the voice shot.

"This is just ridicules, why do I have to shave down there?" Debbie moaned. "It's itchy when it grows back."

"I'm waiting Debbie," the voice snapped.

Debbie looked at her reflection in the mirror, she looked down and placed her knee on the sink, it was more than a little uncomfortable, she quickly spread some gel around, and through blurry eyes, began shaving around her pussy. It wasn't the first time she had done this. She used to do it when she first met her husband, but stopped after they were married, and were going to have kids, as she didn't want her doctor to think she was dirty.

Debbie used a face cloth to wash the remaining gel off, and she quickly pulled her knee down.

"Now that wasn't so bad, check it out." the voice bellowed.

"What?" Debbie cried.

"Stand straight and spread them legs!" the voice shot.

Debbie threw her hands to her hips and then with disgust spread her legs apart. With a clenched jaw, she ran a hand down her stomach and slid it between her spread legs, running it over her pussy lips; she pledged to fight off any pleasure from this act, as she felt around her pussy. She did this for several minutes remaining emotionless.

"This is sick you know that!" Debbie finally cried out.

"Ok I can see this isn't your thing, so lets get you dressed," the voice boomed. Debbie felt somewhat relieved as she washed her hands.

Debbie picked up the phone and went down the hall to her bedroom, she was relieved to be somewhat covered when she returned some twenty minutes later, to the dreaded mirror in the bathroom.

She looked at her reflection; almost glad that she wasn't leaving the house, because all her outfit consisted of, was a small white tennis skirt, and a purple silk half shirt with spaghetti straps that she usually only wore under reveling dresses. The outfit was topped off with her black pumps. All articles of clothing had to be approved by the voice, as Debbie had to change in and out of several outfits, before settling on this one.

"I think you are ready now Debbie!" The voice boomed.

Debbie shook her head, she still couldn't imagine what the voice had in store for her.

The end of part one.

Thanks for your time.

What does the voice have in store for Debbie?

Part 2, coming soon.

Please be kind and vote.

12