All Comments on 'The Wedding Ch. 03'

by kinglem

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poor use of language prevented me from reading past the first two paragrpahs

I know some people feel rebellious about not learning to write properly in English, but you must at least learn the basics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

love it more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I thought it was fantastic, I have been following these for a while now, very excited to see how it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get over yourself!

"I know some people feel rebellious about not learning to write properly in English, but you must at least learn the basics."

Spare me your pretentiousness (yeah, I know big English words too).

To the author...great job. Enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you did well a good twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Storyboarding

This is the fourth time I've come back to read this tale of love and lust. 'The Wedding', and 'Canceled Date Night' where an absolute wonderful read, However; if you decide to revisit this story,I would recommend that "Canceled Date night be edited down from 6 chapters, to one, with a bridge story between it and 'The Wedding'. 'The Wedding" could be tightened up into one, ie, Chapter 2. of a continuing storyline. It's been several years now and it would be interesting to see which way you decided to run the relationship between the three protagonists. As it stands now; both were exultant tales in their own right, I just need...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People forgive infidelity way too easily these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous