The Wedding Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

"Sorry can I ask you something?" she asked "Normally I have my sister here but I need a second opinion?"

"Sure." It was definitely a female voice.

"What do you think of this?" with that Grace came from behind the curtain still in her skirt and boots but with a transparent bra on show. I was quite shocked by how open she was about it to a complete stranger. I heard the other woman tell he how good it looked but seemed a little tight and with that she reached out to adjust the bra and giving Grace's boobs a nice squeeze, she never even flinched.

"Does it match your panties?" asked the mysterious woman.

"Why don't you look?" was Grace's reply as you could see her walking towards the woman's changing room whilst lifting her skirt. Then the curtain closed and the odd shadow crossed over the curtain. In the background what sounded like kissing noises.

Once more the camera went blank, I was shocked but aroused. The film continued in what looked like a night club. Before long I could see three black men chatting to Grace and a friend I barely knew. Grace was wearing the same black dress she wore when we first me. The men at the bar were obviously chatting her up and whilst her friend seemed disinterested Grace was flirting outrageously. Then the scene cut to the dance floor and Grace was having her arse caressed by one of the men as he stuck his tongue down her throat. Again a cut scene and the camera was positioned to be facing a booth where Grace sat with the three black men, they were taking shots and then she began kissing them each in turn. Her friend was no where to be seen. Then one put his hand inside her dress to feel her breast whilst another could be seen putting a hand under her skirt. Again it went dark. Whoever was working the camera was now outside; it was an alley behind the club. Suddenly three shadowy figures came into focus. It was Tom's voice I could hear apologise as he turned away from the group but not before clearly getting a shot of Grace on her knees sucking off one of the men.

I was shaking but again another scene flashed on the screen. This time it was Tom explaining how the drugs he was injecting into the champagne would create a sense of euphoria as well as making whoever took it extremely horny. The scene then changed to the morning of the wedding. Tom was at Grace's house early and getting a few good luck messages on the camcorder. He then asked for the toilet and was told it was upstairs. He walked straight past the toilet and into the bedroom where Grace was. She was alone and just admiring herself in a full length mirror. Tom made his excuses and I could here him explaining it was traditional to have a few words from the bride. He gave her a glass of champagne as a model perfect wife told me how much she loved me. My heart was breaking having seen the rest of the DVD but she was incredible. Then Tom put the camcorder on the table which Grace had presumed was turned off. Then Tom could be heard saying the corset was slightly tangled and he undid it. He then began to massage her neck and bare shoulders and Grace then walked out of shot. I soon realised she was locking the door. When she returned she put her arms around Tom and kissed him passionately. I watched as he slipped his hand inside the corset and caressed her breast. He then lifted her up onto a make-up table where her dress rode up to reveal her stocking legs. Tom undone his trousers and put his hand up her dress to feel her obviously wet pussy. He then slipped his cock deep inside her. She leant back enjoying the stiff member deeper inside her and within a few minutes it was all over. She kissed him and said thank before straightening herself up. The camera then went blank.

Then Tom came into shot once more.

"I know what you just saw must be upsetting and I realise you may want to kill me right now but think about it first. I have just showed you what your new wife is really like. I think after today you may realise what really turns you on. Use this information to your advantage, if my plan works you might not only be having sex with a hot wife but also with some additions as well. If I told you all about this before the wedding she would have talked you round and you would be stuck with a boring life, now you have the chance to do what most men can only dream of. At worst you can get a divorce, with this evidence it would be proven to be nil and void but if you take the right course of action your sex life will never be boring again and you will understand the true nature of your wife. I made a mistake many years ago, please don't repeat it." The sincerity was again apparent in his voice.

I knew I should just storm out; maybe take the DVD with me just to prove what a bitch she was. Strangely Tom was not at the brunt of my anger, it was with me. I knew what should be done but if the truth be known I enjoyed everything today, even the DVD was exciting to watch.

I got up and left the room and headed into the studio. It was completely white with lights illuminating the centre stage. Tom came over,

"Well have you decided?"

"You know you are a bastard right," I said just loud enough for him to hear.

"I know," he said sadly.

"You are right though," I said giving him a wink "I would rather it be like this than how it would have turned out." With that Tom let out a huge sigh of relief. The girls turned and Tom gave out the instructions.

"As this is also the groom's day I think it only fair he directs the next shoot."

I laughed as the women, still clutching there empty champagne glasses turned to wait upon my next instruction.

"First a drink," I said and Tom duly obliged with the refills.

Firstly Kim I want you to slowly undress Grace, whilst Lucy if you can get out of your dress and just have kneeling in front of you Hazel, appearing to be adjusting your stocking.

The girls without question followed my orders. I watched as Lucy stripped down to her bra, panties and stockings. Her young, firm body instantly gave me an erection especially as I had directed her sister to run her hands up and down her thighs. Before to long both Lucy and Hazel were naked a rubbing each other. Kim had now got Grace almost fully undress with the corset off she stood there in her heels and stocking as I directed Kim to suck her nipples.

I was now incredibly hard and positioned myself behind Kim. I lifted he skirt and pulled down her knickers. Tom threw me a small bottle of lube which I got Grace to apply over my solid cock and I rubbed some on Kim's arse. Kim was then directed to bend over and lick Grace's pussy. As she did I eased in my stiff member stretching her anal hole. She screamed slightly but the lube did its job. My balls were firmly pressed against her buttocks and I started to pump in and out. Grace was laid back, cumin as Kim's tongue done its job. I grabbed Kim's huge breast and dislodge them from her bra. She too was close.

I looked over to see Hazel sitting on Tom's face as Lucy sucked his cock. I was close and I moved my hands to rub Kim's pussy. She was dripping wet and she was now pushing back as I pumped myself against her. Her arse cheeks pressed right up to my cock. Then I felt a flow of moisture as Kim finally cum, her warm juices running over my fingers. I pushed them into her mouth as I exploded deep inside her. I slowly withdrew and as I did cum dripped from the arse. Grace was exhausted still on he back and I turned as tom let out a scream just in time to see Lucy have a mouthful of cum, which she swallowed before licking Tom clean.

Needless to say it was the start of a wonderful period in my life and I had a new best friend in Tom

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12