The Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom froze, keeping his arms at his side. "Hello, Ashton." He said, his voice very quite, very subdued. His face wrinkled up, in disgust with the feeling of nausea in his stomach. "Ashton..." Tom asked.

"Yeah, pal." Ashton said, continuing his embrace, his head now resting on Tom's shoulder.

"You're naked." Tom said, whispering.

"That I am my friend. And I am loving every minute of it." Ashton said, clearly pleased and unrestrained by his nakedness. He released Tom and looked at him. "It's been too long."

"Yes...long it is...has been!" He quickly shouted, his eyes jumping from Ashton's long limp penis back up to Ashton.

"Hi, Tom!" Aria yelled, coming up from the car wearing nothing but some flip-flops. Tom slammed his eyes shut for a moment before opening them again, letting his vision adjust to be sure he really was looking at what he saw, a naked, hard bodied Aria strutting her fine self towards him. Her tits standing at attention, her nipples pointing her in the right direction.

"Is that Ashton and Ari...what the fuck?" Becky said, stuttering and taking a baffled step back in the door way.

"Becky!" Ashton shouted, grabbing her and giving her a hug. She had no problems returning the favor, her arms wrapping tightly around Ashton's rippling back, pulling him close for a tight squeeze and getting the feeling and an impressive, thick dick grinding into her stomach. "Hi Ashton." She said with a welcoming smile.

She looked at Tom, who clearly disapproved of his wife embrace another man, and a naked man at that. Once she saw Aria, looking incredibly toned...and naked with her bad ass tits steering in Tom's direction, she quickly let go of Ashton. Aria held out her open arms to Tom, who in a revenge like manor happily accepted her welcoming hug. He put his arms on her back, feeling her toned hard muscled, his hands casually, just causally enough to make it seem accidentally slid down her back, feeling every strand and brushing over her firm backside. His eyes continued looking at Becky the entire time, smiling like a fool. She looked back with a minor fury.

Aria then released Tom and headed for Becky, giving her the same welcoming, open arms. Becky did the same as Tom, wrapping her arms around her, feeling the strands of perfect muscle on her back, and she was unable to control herself as she put her hands on Aria's ass, not so causally as Tom, which caused Aria to take notice and back away looking very uncomfortable, looking at Becky with an odd off center glare. Becky immediately felt stupid for the longer than expected touch.

Mike was feeling frisky after the vodka had moved through his system and was at its peak, so he was feeling up Kelly, who was not fighting him off in any way. He kissed her neck and she giggled, his hand went to her floating breast and he'd push it down under the water, only to watch it bounce back up like a flotation device time after time, which again caused Kelly to giggle. He moved lower down her body, his hand moving to her crotch under the water grabbing a hold of her flesh down below. That is when she stopped him. "No, not now." She said. "You know what will happen and I can't hide that in a bikini." She said.

With reluctance, but in complete agreement, Mike moved away. "Good thinking. It's not time for that." He said and sat back against the wall. But it was slightly too late, Kelly already had some arousal going and when Tom and Becky came to the patio, Mike was the only one who stood up. His drunken mind made him forget that he was rocking a boner.

"Whoa, you're birdie's trying to fly away." Tom said, pointing and laughing. Mike quickly dipped down into the water, his face turning red now. And it was starting to go away, starting to settle under his shorts, that was until the gloriously naked Aria walked out. Then he was fully hard once again.

"Holy, shit Aria...you're naked as can be." Mike said, in astonishment. Ashton soon followed, his cock flopping from one leg to another as he walked. This only fueled Mike's erection on further. "Whoa!" Mike shouted. And even Kelly sat up, now herself aroused leaning forward, not ashamed to be interested in the fabulously naked Aria and Ashton.

"Yeah, we had the same reaction when we opened the door." Tom said. Becky in tow, nodding in agreement.

"Dudes, uh, what's going on?" Mike asked, still aroused with the tip of his short penis touching the wall of the hot tub making him flinch and adjust.

"We're nudists." Ashton said then going to his wife's side and putting his arm around her. She looked at him with pride and satisfaction.

"No, shit." Mike said, with a combined tone of surprise and sarcasm.

Mike, Kelly, Tom and Becky stared at the naked couple for a moment all of them with expressions of uncertainty. Here is this proud, fit, muscle covered naked couple standing in front of them, her tits exposed as well as her big 'ol clit, and his cock hanging down between his knees. Do you congratulate them for their new found freedom? Do you tell them they are all uncomfortable and want them to get dressed? Do you admire their glorious hard bodies and causally tell them they'd like to fuck them six ways from Sunday right here and now on the patio? There's no real good answer.

"Uh...." Mike started. "Oh, so everyone, since you're here, this is my girlfriend, Kelly." Mike said, turning to Kelly as she smiled with embarrassment. All eyes were now turned on her, suddenly her tiny bikini top, holding two heaving breasts wasn't so small anymore.

"Hey, guys. Mike's told me a lot about all of you. But he didn't mention...that." She said, motioning towards Ashton and Aria.

"That's because this is a newly discovered...thing." Mike said.

"Nice to meet you Kelly." Becky said, extending her hand out and squatting down to reach Kelly, who graciously accepted Becky's hand. Tom returned the favor, as well as Ashton, who when he squatted allowed his cock to dangle and flop against the pavement. Aria did the same, her fattened clit nearly doing the same as Ashton's cock. Kelly stared at Aria's thick, succulent clit in a way that made her curious. How does a woman get such a dangling rain drop? Steroids, that's how.

After all the introductions, they all climbed into the hot tub and began drinking and mingling. They laughed and remembered old times, sharing stories of how much of a man whore Mike was and that Kelly must know the secret to his heart in order for him to stick with one woman. She smiled at each story, only knowing deep inside that she did in fact know the secret to keeping Mike satisfied.

The heat was starting to get to her and she hoisted herself from the hot water to the side of the hot tub and let the cool evening air hit her body. Her nipples instantly stiffened up, pushing the fabric of her bikini into a miniature tent. And rather than keeping her legs together, she had them slightly parted, very rare even for the most premiscuous of women. Tom sighed and looked her over causally, tracing his eyes down her body, from her lean figure, to her huge breasts, her flat stomach and then her balls...wait, a fucking minute!

Tom did a double take when he got to her crotch. Were those balls tucked tightly into an even tighter red bikini bottom? It sure wasn't a glob of pussy lips unless she had some serious deformities down there. He couldn't quite make it out, but there was clearly something odd about the shape of her crotch. And to avoid being caught, he stopped staring and his mind started wondering. He looked at Ashton, who strangely enough was looking at Tom with the same curious expression. They shrugged to one another, wondering, could it be?

"Okay," Kelly said, stepping fully from the hot tub. "This heat is all I can take, I am going to clean up and get ready for dinner." She said. "Back in a few."

"Okay, sweetie." Mike said, watching her walk away, as did the others. She shook her butt as she walked, it was seductive, but not natural. It was as though something was hindering her from walking like a true lady.

"So, you're nudists?" Mike, turning his attention to Ashton and Aria.

Not too much later, the door bell rang yet again. By now the entire group had moved from the hot tub to the patio table and were enjoying their beverages wrapped in towels, well everyone except for Ashton and Aria who continued with their literal free swinging attitudes.

Mike excused himself from the table as they continued to chat. He opened the door and Sam was standing in the doorway. "Hi." He said, his voice low and annoyed. "Sorry we're late."

"Who cares, man, you're here now." Mike said, inviting him in. Sam looked incredibly frustrated. Lari looked super excited to be there and she gladly hugged Mike with wide open arms and even did a little dance with him.

"Is everyone here?" Lari asked.

"Yup, outside on the patio. Beers in the cooler, white wine in the fridge, cocktails on the dining room table, help yourself." Mike said.

Lari wasted no time and headed right to the patio. Mike looked over at Sam, "How many times?" He asked.

"Four." Sam said. Mike shook his head in amazement.

"Where does she keep all that energy?" Mike asked, watching Lari move her tiny little body outside with a beer in head.

"I have no idea. But I sure as hell am not going to ask, and I am not disappointed, don't get me wrong." Sam said, doing the same as Mike and admiring his wife's fine behind. "Where can I put this shit?" He asked.

"Fourth room down." Mike said, pointing down the hallway. "Get your suit on if you want to swim."

"Thanks." Sam said and started down the hallway.

The shower had just shut off as Sam entered the bedroom. It looked as though someone was already in here, clothing on the floor, even a wet bikini. But Sam was tired and he didn't care he just wanted to go relax. So he threw his suit case on the bed and unzipped it, flinging it open. He began rooting through trying to find his swim suit, a nice dip in the hot tub would be exactly what he needed to comfort his aching balls.

He dropped his pants, kicked his boxers off and bent down to step into his suit. But then the bathroom door opened and he looked up, jumping up and pulling his suit up to cover him rather than on him. He gasped. And so did Kelly.

She froze in the light of the bathroom, the towel drying her wet matted hair, otherwise she was completely naked. Sam was locked in complete disbelief, Kelly was too. Sam looked her over and his eyes damn near popped form his head. Hanging between Kelly's thighs was a monster of a penis, at least 9 inches long and thick as a python.

Sam turned his head. "MIKE!" He screamed.

Sam was running out the patio door as Mike was running in. Mike had a clear 'oh, shit' expression as he dashed past Sam. Everyone at the table was standing, all startled by the sudden blood curdling scream coming from inside.

"You are not going to believe wh..." and Sam froze up again, stopping in his tracks. "What the fuck!?" He shouted, his voice cracking in confusion as he saw for the first time Ashton and Aria...naked. "Where are your fucking clothes."

"We're nudists." Ashton said, again proudly, putting his arm around Aria.

"What?!" Sam shouted again. Lari came to his side, trying to calm him and ease him. It was no use, he was totally wound up.

"What the fuck is happening here!?" Sam said, swirling, or at least his mind was. "You two are nudists? There's a chick with a dick in the bedroom..."

"What!?" Aria, Becky and Lari said in unison.

"I knew it!" Tom said. lifting his finger in the air and pumping his fist through the air jumping at his AH-HA moment.

Mike came through the patio door, dragging a thoroughly horrified and embarrassed Kelly with him. She fought him a little but she came through none the less. "The cats out now!" Mike shouted. Kelly remained hidden behind Tom, and she was naked, never having the time to get dressed.

"Kelly is a transsexual." Mike said, his voice calming in tone. He stepped out of the way revealing Kelly. She looked mortified, her face pale and about to burst into tears. The whole group stared at her like she was some sort of freak, or at least she felt like one. They all then stare at her hanging penis.

"Wow, that's a monster." Lari said, her mind already taking a perverted turn. She was never shy about any type of sexual things, bizarre or not.

"Thanks?" Kelly said, looking at her confused.

Ashton looked at Kelly's penis, then down at his own and then back at hers. She had won, she had taken over the monster cock title from him and he silently slinked down into his seat with shame. Aria looked at him. "What's the matter?" She asked.

"I can't compete with that." Ashton said sadly. This prompted Aria to look at Ashton's cock, then stared at Kelly's. She shrugged, it really was no competition. She patted him on the shoulder with consolation, but it didn't really work. Ashton's ego had taken a suffering blow. She sat beside him. "Yours is perfect, sweetie." She said, whispering to him. "I want my man to be just that...all man. You're all man." She said, which made him feel better and he gave a half hearted smile.

"Does anyone find that the start to this weekend is fucked up? Or is it just me?" Sam started. "Mike's new girlfriend has a penis. And a giant one at that to go along with her massive breasts. My best friend is now a nudist and his wife has a body that I am pretty sure is literally carved from stone." Sam said, pointing out the obvious.

"You do, seriously Aria, you look beyond amazing." Lari said. Aria nodded and gave a small smile.

"Not to mention the fact that my wife has a sever sexual disorder!" Sam blurted out, causing everyone to look baffled and gasp. Lari punched Sam hard in the shoulder.

"Knock it off.!" Lari demanded. She looked around the group looking at her now like she was the freak. "What are you all looking at? It's not like it's a secret."

They all started nodding together. Sam's ranting and raving had now taken the attention off of Kelly and she began to relax. She suddenly wasn't the freak, they all were in some strange sexual way. In fact the more she learned about them all she realize that she was probably the most normal out of them all. Sam was married to a sex freak, who was insatiable and could never really be satisfied and continued to come up with more disgusting and unnatural sex acts, though she was faithful. Ashton and Lari are nudist even in their non-nudist neighbor hood and fight to end all of their lawsuits because they are the naked lawyers. Becky has an oral fixation and she constantly sucks on something, preferring her husbands cock. Tom, well he's normal but he supports his wife habit. And then there's Mike, he never went home with girls because he wasn't into girls, at least not "real" girls. He had a fetish for transsexual woman and he never denied it, only kept it to himself.

"So, who's doing who in this situation?" Ashton asked.

"You mean who's he bottom?" Mike asked.

"However you want to put it." Ashton said, with growing curiosity.

"If you really want to know, we switch off and on." Mike said, looking at Kelly.

"You take that mother up your butt?" Aria asked. Mike nodded. "Wow." She said.

"I think the better question is why do you take it up the butt?" Sam asked, lifting his eye brow. "How can you do that?"

"You have no problem sticking yours up mine." Lari said.

"No, you have no problem with me sticking mine up yours." Sam said, correcting her. She could only nod in agreement.

In all the excitement, Becky leaned over to Tom. "I have to suck your cock, now." She whispered. Tom simply nodded and got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"I am going to go get a blow job for the fifth time today." Tom said with joy. A loud clang then came from the table and the glasses shifted position as Ashton's naked cock stiffened to a full massive erection and hit the bottom part of the glass table.

"Damn, baby." Aria said, reaching under the table and started to stroke Ashton's full blooded shaft. Watching this caused Kelly to get excited, and what she warned Mike about earlier could not be stopped. Still naked, her own massive boner sprung up and slapped her right between her tits. Mike causally reached over and started playing with her erection and she let him with no hesitation.

"I think it's time to find some privacy." Lari said. Though quite the sex addict, she was never an exhibitionist. A voyeur sure, but never wanted to be watched, she was afraid of what others would think if they saw her in action. She got up from the table and took Sam by the hand. He too was ready to blow a load for the fifth time that day and they went inside.

Not too long after that, while Mike and Kelly had ignored Ashton and Aria, they got up from the table and Aria pulled Ashton inside by his Johnson. As soon as the patio door closed, Mike dropped to his knees and angled Kelly's cock down as to get a better direction as he took as much into his mouth as he could. She slid down the chair and rested her hand on his head, riding with the motion of his bobbing head. She signed and through to herself what a wonderful weekend she was going to have.

12