Rob is a Foolish Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob's wife gets a visit from two studs from her college days.
3k words
4.17
20.2k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie could hardly contain her excitement. It had been six years since she had seen Eli and Vince, her two absolute favorite friends from college. Since graduating, Stephanie had moved to the west coast, met her husband, and settled down in San Diego. Eli and Vince had moved to New York. Stephanie kept up with them on social media, but observing their exciting lifestyles only left her wanting more.

Stephanie's husband, Rob, was a very nice guy, but he was rather dull and quite oblivious; he'd rather watch TV than go out and party with his wife. Stephanie felt their metamorphosis into another boring 28-year-old California couple in real time, and she despised it.

It was a far cry from the party girl life Stephanie had lived in college.

And Eli and Vince knew better than anyone just how wild Stephanie could get.

After the better part of a decade, the stars had finally aligned, and Eli and Vince were visiting California. They would be in San Diego for a week; Eli was on business, and Vince was just tagging along for fun. Both were free each evening.

Stephanie was hot to see them and rekindle some of the excitement from her early twenties. In fact, she was dripping with anticipation.

She had offered that they all meet up at a bar near her and Rob's house. For his part, Rob was having a difficult time understanding exactly why Stephanie was so excited to see these two guys from her college. Stephanie had talked about them before, but it wasn't like Eli and Vince were her two best friends. Yet she did say that they were her two favorite friends.

Rob didn't really know what she meant by that, but he was pleased to see his beautiful wife slipping into tight white jeans and a black cross-wrap halter top that opened up into a valley of cleavage right in the center of her chest. She pulled back her long brown hair, as if to keep it from obscuring her tits. Stephanie looked so tempting; he wanted to just reach right into her top and grab her breast.

But instead, Rob just watched his wife in awe. This was by far the sexiest he had seen her dress in years. He had forgotten all about this top, which at one time had been his favorite shirt of hers. Where had it been all this time?

He didn't get a chance to ask; Stephanie couldn't stop talking about how much she was looking forward to the evening. She rushed him through his shower and into the cab. She wanted to get to the bar early. She wanted to be there when her friends arrived.

But really, she just wanted the evening to start.

So the married couple got there twenty minutes early and stood awkwardly at the bar, waiting quietly for Eli and Vince to arrive. Stephanie kept checking her phone and smiling.

"So, are either of these guys married?" Rob asked after a quiet spell.

Unfortunately for Rob, that was the very moment that Eli and Vince walked into the bar. Stephanie ignored her husband's question. She broke out into a wide smile. "Over here guys!" she shouted to them.

Rob turned and laid eyes on her two old college friends. He could tell even from afar that both men were in incredible shape. One guy was medium height, about like Rob, and the other guy was a few inches taller. There was something similar about the two of them, maybe it was the way they moved. They both had lean, athletic looks, with strong hairlines and confident smiles. Dirty blonde hair. As they strutted over, Rob started to realize how muscular they both were. They looked like athletes--current athletes. They sauntered around the bar as if they might know everyone there, even though their home was on the other side of the country.

Rob could already see the appeal: Eli and Vince were cool.

Stephanie wrapped her arms around the two of them, bringing them in for a long joint embrace. "This is Eli," she told Rob, pointing at the shorter one. "And this is Vince."

The two men wore cocky smiles as they each shook Rob's hand and quickly turned their attention back to Stephanie.

"You haven't changed a bit," Vince said, looking down at Stephanie's body. Stephanie was giddy to hear him say that. She'd been known for being "stacked" in college--big boobs and a big ass, with a slim waist and hourglass figure. Even now, she kept working on her figure at the gym every day, but there had become fewer and fewer motivations to do so with each passing year.

Until now.

"Really?" Stephanie asked, blushing.

"Oh yeah," Eli said, also blatantly taking in her body. "You look good, Steph."

Rob stood there awkwardly while his wife's old friends continued to compliment her.

"Are you still hitting that treadmill like you used to?" Vince asked. He turned his attention to Rob. "Your wife was so popular in college, man, as you can imagine." He paused and then added, "You would have been very proud, I'm sure."

"Seriously," Eli said. "I think you would have been very proud if you'd known what your wild wife was up to back then, Ron."

"Rob," Rob corrected. "My name is Rob."

But Eli was looking at Stephanie again. "Should we get some drinks?"

The four of them bought drinks and set up in a private booth near the corner of the bar. As Stephanie and her friends caught up, Rob learned a lot about his wife's past. She really had been a wild child. Apparently, she'd taken her top off on TV during spring break Miami her senior year. And even before that, she'd regularly danced on-stage at the local bar in their college town.

She'd even seduced a teacher in order to earn a passing grade in Psychology. She didn't sleep with the guy, only flirted and teased him with cleavage in order to raise her grade.

But still.

"That was a different time," Stephanie said wistfully. "But I do think that moment probably contributed to Professor Green's eventual heart attack."

"His poor old heart couldn't handle that body," Eli said, glancing down at her breasts. Stephanie beamed back at him. All this reminiscing was making her come alive.

Eli and Vince looked at each other. They'd been flirting with Stephanie all night and gauging her husband's reaction with each increasingly forward comment. But Rob hadn't seemed to catch onto anything.

Eli leaned in towards Vince. "She certainly has a type," he whispered.

Vince snickered. Stephanie had several boyfriends in college, but none of those guys could ever keep Stephanie from sleeping with Eli and Vince. Eli and Vince had always been her two favorite friends. And that status had always come with the perk of getting to fuck Stephanie behind her boyfriends' backs whenever they wanted.

But now Stephanie was married, and Vince and Eli wondered if she would still play around like she used to.

Eli and Stephanie caught each other's eye and held the gaze.

"I love your shirt, by the way," Eli said.

Stephanie smiled with her eyes. "Really?" she asked. "I feel like my tits are just like... out."

Eli grinned. "Well, I don't think Ron's complaining, are ya buddy?" Eli didn't take his eyes off Stephanie.

"Rob," Rob corrected again. "My name's Rob, actually."

Stephanie ignored her husband. "I don't hear you complaining either," she said to Eli.

There was a long awkward pause as Stephanie and Eli continued to hold each other's gaze.

"I'm going to run to the powder room," Stephanie said, still looking at Eli. Finally, she broke eye contact with him and grabbed her purse. "Be back in a minute."

Stephanie stood up and sashayed over towards the restrooms; all three men stared at her ass as she went. She pushed open the swinging door to the back corridor and disappeared from sight.

"Actually," Eli said. "I should probably take a leak myself." He excused himself and headed back into the corridor as well.

"So," Vince said, knowing exactly what he needed to do. "What do you do, Ron? For work."

Rob sighed and repeated his correct name once more. "Rob," he said. "It's Rob."

But Vince was distractedly looking over at the corridor that Eli and Stephanie had disappeared down.

Rob, being brought into the conversation for really the first time all evening, happily explained his job to Vince. He mistook Vince's continued silence for genuine interest in what he was saying, and described the pharmaceutical sales process end-to-end, how he fit into that equation as an accountant, and how he intended to grow that role in the next three years.

In three years, Rob thought, he might be CFO of his small company. If he planned appropriately, of course.

But Vince was much more interested in checking his phone; he was waiting for something. He couldn't believe that this guy wasn't questioning why his wife and Eli had both been 'in the restroom' for so long.

Five minutes became ten, and ten became fifteen. Rob was still rambling on about the pharmaceutical industry. "You're selling a dream, really," Rob said. "Not that I'm in sales, but I can still see what the pitch is. And this is in terms of the end-consumer, who, of course, my company never even deals with directly. But the end-user is always buying a fantasy. A fantasy life. They think they can buy pain-free living. They think, 'oh, if I just take this pill, all the troubles in my life will just go away'. The reality, to me, is that pain is a state of mind. It's just like anything else in life. If you just ignore it, eventually you won't even necessarily know that it's happening. There are some hallways you simply don't look down. If you want to be happy, that is."

Vince was disappointed that he didn't have to work harder to distract Rob while Eli fucked his wife. In college, he enjoyed finding creative ways to string along the cuckold so that he'd never suspect what was going on. Especially because he knew Eli would do the same for him later.

Vince texted Eli. "Take as long as you want," he wrote. "This guy is dumb as a brick."

After a few minutes, Eli text him back a picture. It was of Stephanie, naked and fully bent over at the waist. Eli was behind her, his dick buried deep inside her, with one hand on her ass cheek as he took the photo with his other hand. Vince made out what looked like a mop-sink in the corner of the photo.

Eli was typing a message. "The janitor's closet was unlocked," he wrote. "I'll leave it open for you."

A few minutes later, Eli emerged through the swinging door to the corridor and returned to the booth. He stood at the side of the table for a moment.

"Aren't you going to sit?" Rob asked.

Eli grinned. "I sure am, Ron," he said. "But I wanted to give my friend Vince a chance to slide out first, in case he needs to use the restroom."

Rob didn't even bother correcting Eli about his name this time.

Vince, eager to use the restroom, slipped out of the booth and made his way over to the swinging door. Eli sat down across from Rob, a cocky smirk sliding across his face. "I just love your wife, by the way," he said. "What a wonderful woman."

Rob grinned. "I do too," he said. He was getting a little drunk now. "It's nice that you guys appreciate her."

Eli's smirk only grew larger. "Oh, we certainly appreciate everything she can do," he said.

Vince pushed through the swinging doors to the corridor and immediately saw the ajar janitor's closet door. He was already getting hard at the thought of what was waiting for him inside. He slipped through the crack in the door and shut it behind him.

There was Stephanie, biting her lower lip and smiling at him. Her black top was pulled up over her breasts; there was no bra underneath. Her jeans and thong were strewn across the floor.

Vince looked down at her body.

"Hey Vince," she said to him. She pouted. "You're not going to make a cuckold of my husband, are you?"

Vince unzipped his jeans and undid his belt.

"Oh no," Stephanie said with mock concern. "You are going to make him a cuckold."

Vince took out his stiff cock and stroked it as he walked towards her. Stephanie looked down at his big dick and smiled. "I've been waiting for this since the day you married him," Vince said.

Stephanie took her shirt the rest of the way over her head and knelt in front of Vince. "You just want a married woman to suck your cock, don't you?" she asked.

Vince groaned as Stephanie took his manhood into her mouth. "He is so dumb," he muttered. "He has no idea what we are doing with his wife." He reached down and grabbed one of Stephanie's naked tits.

Stephanie took Vince out of her mouth and started stroking him. "He's not very perceptive," she admitted. "He's probably out there telling Eli how he's going to be CFO one day, like that's gonna happen. Meanwhile, I'm in here fucking whoever I want."

"Mmm..." Vince moaned as she jerked him off. "But you know I can do better than your stupid husband."

Stephanie agreed. "That much I do know."

Vince couldn't wait any longer, he helped Stephanie up from her knees and then hoisted her into the air with his strong arms, grasping onto her hips. He lowered her onto his dick and then pushed her up against the wall.

"Oh God, yes baby," Stephanie moaned as Vince slipped inside her. "You feel so good. I've wanted you so badly."

Vince grabbed her naked ass as he pounded into her. "You've been wanting me this whole time, haven't you?"

Stephanie moaned a "yes".

Vince thrusted harder. "You don't want your silly husband," he said. "You probably think about me every time you fuck him."

Stephanie tried to contain a shriek as Vince got even deeper. "God. Yes. Oh God." She moaned as he pumped her. "I do think about you," she said. "But he's too silly to realize."

Vince squeezed her ass cheeks. "You could probably scream my name in bed," he said. "And he wouldn't even understand what was happening."

Stephanie's body was shuddering towards orgasm already. Eli had already made her cum twice, but she still couldn't contain herself.

"How do you guys do this to me?" Stephanie asked, reaching down and grasping at Vince's muscular back. "You are just so hot. I get so turned on around you."

"Yeah," Vince said with a swaggering tone as he pushed deeper and deeper. "And how hot would I be if I came all inside you?"

Stephanie moaned. "So hot," she managed. "Please do that."

Vince leaned his chest backwards and started pounding her harder and harder. He looked down at her big bouncing tits as he fucked her. "I love your body," he said.

"It's all yours," she told him.

Vince shuddered and groaned as he spilled his hot cum all inside Rob's wife. Stephanie's breath shortened too as she climaxed for the third time in that janitor's room.

Vince pulled out and let Stephanie easily down to the floor. They both started giggling.

"Just like old times, huh?" Stephanie asked.

Vince was smug. "Nothing ever changes."

They both started gathering their clothes. Vince looked at his phone. "Oh shit," he said. "Eli texted me five minutes ago. Said your guy was getting suspicious."

Stephanie laughed. "I've only been in here fucking other men for half an hour," she said. "What tipped him off?"

They both dressed and slipped back out of the closet. "After you," Vince said. He looked down at Stephanie's beautiful ass as she led him back through the swinging doors to the bar area.

"Where have you been?" Rob asked, eyeing his wife and Vince suspiciously. "It's been a while, I think." Rob had enjoyed several drinks while his wife was getting off, and he was a little too drunk to be sure exactly how long it had been since she'd gone to the "powder room".

Stephanie casually slid in next to him on the couch. Her body was warm, still glowing from her orgasms. Eli and Vince watched her from across the table. "You'll never believe what happened, babe," she said. The sink in the ladies' room, like, sprayed out everywhere. It totally flooded on me! I had to get the bar owner in there to fix it. He had to go get a wrench and everything." She looked to her husband with big eyes. "There was water all over the place. It was a whole thing."

Rob was still looking at her. "Your clothes look dry, though," he said.

Vince and Eli snickered. Stephanie started laughing too but tried to suppress it. "Well, you know me," she said. "When that water started spraying out, I jumped backwards so quickly. I have pretty good reflexes, you know that. Sure, I got a little wet, but that was only when it first leaked. A lot has happened since then."

The guys laughed again. Rob slowly relaxed. "Well," he said. "You could've called me in for help, you know."

Stephanie looked at her husband. She spoke to him like he was a child. "I know, baby," she said. "But they needed special tools for that job. You couldn't do what they did in there."

Rob, not picking up on the innuendo, admitted that she was right. "It's true," he said. "I'm sure I couldn't have brought much to the table."

Both Vince and Eli laughed. Stephanie smiled at her husband. "Exactly," she said. "We just didn't need you." She looked back across the table to her favorite friends. She was so glad they were going to be in town all week.

"So," she said. "Another round?"