The Weekend Away and Lina's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes hit the floor. My heart hit the floor. My feet wanted to run for the door but I did what I never thought I would do. I asked for my first spanking. How bad could it be? Certainly no worse than the look in his eyes. How wrong I was.

Taking a breath from down in my toes I looked at my husband and said "I am so sorry that I scared you and that I acted so irresponsibly. I would appreciate it if you could help me to remember to act better in the future and if that means a spanking, then I am asking you to spank me." I couldn't look at him the whole time but I did what he asked of me and already I was feeling better. That feeling would not last long.

"Good job. Now get up and get undressed. Put on a nightshirt and nothing else. You are going to be spanked soundly and within an inch of your hide. You remember that phrase from your childhood 'you won't be able to sit for a week?' count on it being at least that long. I have never had reason to do this before but now that I have a reason I promise you I will do a very good job. Now, MOVE."

I jumped to do what he asked. My feet weren't cooperating and my mind was spinning and as I jumped off the bed he swatted my backside to motivate me. I changed in record time. It was a strange sensation to undress for a spanking. He had seen me naked a million times but for some reason the act of changing for this purpose made me want to hide my nakedness. I walked back to him and he pointed to the chaise that I had sat in earlier. "I think that will do nicely." He walked over and sat down pulling me gently over my lap. "I trust this position is suitably embarrassing." I couldn't speak. "Oh, now you've got nothing to say? Anything about a teleporter come to mind? How about ten 'fucking minutes' huh? How about that?" I totally new better than to engage my mouth at this point. "I didn't think so." And with that he started to spank me on my bare bottom over and over and over. At first it stung really bad then it started to get warm and I had a very strange sensation in between my legs and then it just started to suck. He covered every inch of my backside. I was openly weeping and squirming.

Mike began to intersperse the hardest spanks with words "You WILL remember this. You WILL never ever do anything like this again. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I promise to help you to behave better in the future. I PROMISE." I cried out with each smack but he just kept going. Then he stopped and said gruffly. "Get up." I did and immediately began to rub my very hot and tender behind. "Get on the bed and put those two pillows under your stomach. I can not believe you left home for TWO GODDAMNED DAYS without letting me know. I can not believe you did not tell me or Will of Aimee's accident until well after the fact."

He was full on rant now and I moved with appropriate swiftness though I thought it would be more awkward for him to spank me this way so maybe he was winding down. How wrong I was.

After I got into position I heard the closet door open. He had reached in for his uniform belt. Its about two inches wide and has a heavy girth. Is he crazy? I didn't have time to ask as it came down on my behind. "One!" he said. "Count the rest and I will tell you when I'm done. Your smart mouth is what this part is all about. The lying, the comments, the swearing; your mouth is what is hurting you here sweetheart. I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"two" I whispered because I was breathless. The tears were flowing fast now and breathing was getting harder. I was in pain like I couldn't believe and there was no end in sight. My ass felt quite literally like it was on fire. I could feel the welts and prayed that I didn't have to endure much more. I had asked for this "in more ways than one" and now I was getting it. Oh my God.

"three" this one came down with such force I thought perhaps it went all the way through my body and into the mattress. I screamed. I was sobbing and screaming and completely out of control which just so happened to dawn on me in that position. I had to give up the control to get what I needed from him as husband and to have a happy life. This didn't feel like happy but I was getting there.

He dropped the belt after my scream and gathered me into his arms. I was again on his lap only this time my head was on his shoulder and he was whispering to me. "I love you I love you I love you I love you. I have to keep you safe. I have to keep you safe. I love you I love you I love please baby don't ever do this again. For us, think about us, think about this. I love you, shhh now baby girl. It's alright now."

My big Mike was crying too.

And that is what happened when I earned my first spanking.

12