The Weekend Getaway Ch. 12

Story Info
The trial takes its toll.
1.9k words
3.88
8.3k
00

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On January 2nd of the following year Ken received a notice in the mail saying that the trial of the two men who were suspected of stealing his car would be held the following week. He was not being called as a witness since he had not actually seen the theft, but that he was welcome to attend the trial to witness the outcome if he so desired. If the defendants were found guilty, he would be allowed to make a statement during the sentencing phase of the trial if he so desired.

"Brianna, I really want to go and see what happens to these guys. They caused you and me a lot of problems, and I hope they get the book thrown at them."

"Alright honey, I will go with you then. This is not something that you should attend by yourself."

"Boy, Craig is really going to be upset with both of us needing time off", Ken said. "I just hope that he will understand why I feel like I need to be there for the trial."

"I'm sure that he will understand. You will find that he is a wonderful boss, and a very caring person."

Brianna and Ken went into Craig's office the next day and explained the situation. Craig told them that he would not have it any other way. He told them that they were to take all of the time that was needed to get this behind them. They both thanked him, and went back to their respective duties.

On January 10th, Brianna and Ken started out on the trip to go to the trial. It was to be held the next day, and they wanted to drive up a day ahead of time so that they could get up and be fresh and alert the following morning for the whole event.

The following day found them at the courthouse, seated in the front row behind the prosecuting attorney. The trial finally started at one o'clock that afternoon after many delays from the trial that had immediately preceded theirs, and the prosecution presented its case. Ken recognized the policeman who had taken the report from him at the restaurant as the first witness in the case, who was then followed by the actual arresting officer. A video was also played that was recorded by the dash camera in the officer's car that showed the chase and the crash that soon followed. Testimony was given as to the identities of the two suspects, and that the car belonged to Ken and how it was reported stolen by Ken just moments before it was spotted and the chase ensued. By the time the prosecutor had finished presenting his evidence, Ken was sure that the defendants would not find a way to get out of the charges.

The defense attorney started to call his first witness, when one of the men pulled on his sleeve and whispered something in his ear. The attorney then asked to have a recess to discuss the case further with his clients. The judge granted a fifteen minute recess, and the defense attorney and the two suspects were busily talking to one another when Ken recognized another man walking towards the defense table. It was the waiter that had driven them back to the cabin. The waiter evidently did not see Ken at first, and he walked past him and up to one of the suspects and started talking to him quietly. While the waiter was speaking to the suspect, he caught a glimpse of Ken and his face took on a different look, a look of apology and hurt. When he had finished speaking to the suspect, he came over to where Ken and Brianna were sitting and spoke.

"I'm so sorry that we have to meet this way again. In case you were wondering, the man that I was speaking to is my brother. I had no idea at the time that it was he who had a part in stealing your car, and was later captured after the crash. Our parents are dead, and we only have each other, and I felt that he needed me here to be supportive of him. I do not condone what he did to you, and I have made that very clear to him. He realizes that what he did was wrong, and that he should not have been involved with the other man who was captured while driving the vehicle. He said that he simply wanted to go for a joy ride, and that he wasn't thinking about the consequences of his actions. This is the very first time that he has been in trouble with the law, and I am hoping that the judge will understand that when the sentencing phase comes."

Ken spoke up, "Well, they haven't been found guilty yet."

"That is why I went over to see what the commotion was all about. My brother wants to plead guilty and ask for leniency. He realizes now that there is no way of escaping what he has done, and he doesn't want the trial to continue."

Just then the bailiff called the court back into session and the waiter went back to his seat, and everyone else returned to theirs also.

The judge then spoke. "I have just been notified by the defense attorney that his clients wish to plead guilty to all charges." The judge looked at the two defendants and called each of them by name. "Are you both certain that this is what you want to do?"

Both men replied that it was and the judge accepted the plea being changed to guilty. The judge then asked if the defense attorney or prosecutor wanted to present any testimony before he passed sentences upon the defendants. The waiter stood and requested to be heard by the court on behalf of his brother. The judge allowed him to approach the witness stand, and after being sworn in, he was allowed to make a statement. The waiter told the judge the same thing that he had told Ken. He asked that His Honor please have mercy on his brother, and give him another chance to prove that he had learned his lesson. The judge excused the waiter when he was finished, and asked if there was anything else to be presented by either side.

The judge then pronounced sentences on both of the men. Since it was the older man who got the idea to steal the car and put the younger man up to it, he is sentenced to three years in jail. The waiters' brother is a first offender and because of the brothers' testimony on his behalf, he gets three years, suspended, with 100 hours of community service. The older man has to do his at least fifty one percent of his sentence before he can be paroled.

As they left the courthouse and began the journey back home, Brianna decided to drive, as she realized that the trial had taken a toll on Ken. Ken in turn decided to do something that he never had done, to show his gratitude toward Brianna for all that she had done for him. He decides to do some heavy petting, at night, while she is driving, since they can't be seen.

After Brianna and Ken were in the car, and Brianna had pulled out of the parking lot, Ken slid over in the seat until he was sitting next to Brianna. He then unzipped the front of Brianna's slacks, and slid his left hand underneath her panties and continued even further down until his fingers touched the warm folds of her pussy. The amount of wetness there took him by surprise. She was very slippery and wet. Once his fingers were there and very happy to be playing, he could feel Brianna let her inhibitions loose and she relaxed her thigh muscles and spread her legs further apart, allowing his hand to take over more freely. He plunged his middle finger deep into her pussy to draw out even more wetness so he could then smear it around and start playing with her aching clit. Brianna let out a soft moan, indicating how good it felt and knew it would not take her long to climax. Brianna could not see because of the darkness, but she could still feel his hand down her panties swirling around her clit which was now hard and so very swollen. As she continued driving, she could feel her body responding so strongly and knew that release was so close. She wanted it and needed it so badly that she was hoping to catch a red light before she turned onto the interstate so that she could stop driving for just a moment, let Ken drive her clit to orgasm quickly, and hopefully avoid an accident. But she didn't have any luck. She drove for about two miles with his hand down her pants, until they were on the ramp leading down to the interstate. His finger finally found that spot on her clit that she knew would take her to an orgasm very quickly. She could tell from his movements that he was seriously concentrating on making it happen now, swirling his fingers in slow motion, then increasing in speed, letting the feelings build up to that crest.

Brianna was oblivious of the cars around her as she leaned back, letting her head rest against the back of the car seat. She started panting heavily as she envisioned what it would feel like to have Ken's head buried between her legs, his warm tongue on her clit and his fingers fucking her now steaming pussy.

Ken continued stroking that spot and Brianna knew that she was only seconds away from that much needed orgasm. Ken couldn't see it, but her face started to flush with rushing blood, the lips on her face felt warm and swollen, her nipples grew achingly hard, her hands shook a bit making it hard to keep control of the steering wheel. And then the final thought of his hand stroking the g-spot just inside her pussy made her cum like a sparked explosion right there in the seat of her car.

Brianna rode the pulsating waves of white hot orgasm out for few brief exhilarating seconds, feeling them rock her body so intensely that Brianna lost her hold on the steering wheel for just a moment. But it was a moment that was long enough for the car to drift to the edge of the road, then to have the tires grabbed up by a rut on the shoulder and pulled down the embankment and towards the tree line at the edge of the road.

The front page of the local paper had a picture of a horrendous car crash with a story printed underneath. "What was barely left of a late model car was found this morning in the woods that line the interstate that bypasses our downtown area. Skid marks indicate that the driver lost control of the vehicle that was traveling at a high rate of speed and ran off the road sometime during the night time hours. The wreck was not visible from the road until daylight revealed the brush and grass that had been disturbed. Two bodies were located near the wreckage, and are believed to have been the occupants of the vehicle. Their identities are not being released at this time pending notification of the next of kin."