The Weekend Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what did you have in mind?" I asked, steadily swirling my gentle fingertip against her sensitive bud.

"Ohhh... I thought you liked fucking my tits and shooting your spunk on my face," she replied.

"We can do that?" I asked.

"Sure, but I also bought some chocolate syrup at the store today.... ohhhhh... why don't we play with that?"

"What do you mean?"

She rolled herself slowly off of me and said, "You have no imagination, virgin. Come with me." I followed her into the kitchen.

Carly had shed her bottoms in the living room, and I enjoyed staring at her smooth booty as I followed her through the dim light into the kitchen. She found the chocolate syrup in a cupboard and quickly popped off the plastic top. She sat herself on one of the counter tops, turning to face me with her huge, round breasts, and smiled.

"Would you like a taste?" she asked, lifting one of her large breasts with her left hand while carefully depositing a dollop of thick chocolate syrup on her pink nipple. Smiling, I dove right in on her breast, sucking the nipple into my mouth to suck down the syrup. I carefully cleaned the sticky remnants of syrup with my tongue, wiping her stiffening nipple with my wet tongue. Carly cradled my head against her large boob with her free hand, pulling my head against her soft arms and firm breast. She moaned as I licked her clean, then deposited a dollop of syrup on her other nipple. I attacked the second nipple with as much fervor as the first, sucking the top of her tit into my mouth and thoroughly cleaning it with brushes of my tongue. Carly put more syrup back on her first breast, and I sucked and tongued that nipple happily. She was moaning in earnest now as I slathered her sensitive breast flesh with my wet tongue.

Then she pushed me back a little and dropped a little drop of chocolate syrup on the top of her pussy. I licked the chocolate syrup with long, slow strokes of my tongue, enjoying the strong flavor of the chocolate mixed with a hint of her tangy pussy juice. I surprised her by sucking her clit gently between my lips and slathering her sensitive spot with my tongue to make sure all the chocolate was removed. Carly applied a more ample squirt of syrup to her pussy and I went to work. I suckled on her hot pussy flesh to remove the bigger drops of chocolate. I sucked her pussy lips between my lips to carefully remove the chocolate sauce from her outer folds. I flicked rapidly with the tip of my tongue to lick the chocolate that had pooled on top of and just beneath her clit. Then I drove my tongue into her pussy, swirling around her hole to scoop up any chocolate that had dribbled into her vagina.

Carly was positively panting now, pushing her pelvis into my face to encourage my wet and slippery cleaning. I suckled and licked every inch of her hot pussy until I had gotten all the syrup. Carly placed the top of the syrup bottle right over her clit and began to squirt a slow stream of chocolate onto her tender bud. Following her lead, I lapped continuously at her clit, applying steady, gentle tongue strokes to her sweet spot while I licked off the sticky chocolate.

She was soon moaning continuously, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Just like that... don't stop... don't stop..." My tongue kept stroking her clit, lapping up the sticky syrup with wet slurps. Carly came on my tongue, her thighs clenching as she tossed aside the syrup while my tongue kept its steady, wet rhythm. She made her sweet, high pitched mewling sound as she came, her face a mask of blissful pleasure. She moaned and purred for a while before saying, "Okay, okay," and I stopped flicking at her clit.

I sat back on the cold kitchen floor for a while, watching her large breasts rise and fall with her chest while she lingered in the afterglow of her orgasm. Her eyes opened soon enough, and she hopped down off the counter. I stood and her soft fingers closed around my half erect cock. She led me over to a kitchen chair and I followed, her warm hands guiding me gently by my man meat. When I sat in the chair, she dropped to her knees and poured some chocolate syrup on my dick. The syrup felt a little cool against my warm skin, but my manhood was soon enveloped by Carly's hot, wet mouth. She sucked on my rod greedily, her soft cheeks sliding against my cock skin as she sucked up the syrup. Then her wet tongue was swirling and dancing around my fully erect dick, licking up all the traces of chocolate on my rod. It caused some delicious sensations, Carly's wet tongue sliding over my cock skin, occasionally encountering a sticky remnant of chocolate and rubbing forcefully to remove it.

Carly released my cock with a satisfied smack, and then drooled into the deep tunnel between her large, round breasts. As she wrapped her soft tits around my rigid member, she looked up at me with her green eyes. "This is what you wanted, right?"

"Oh yeah," I responded, unable to conceal my excitement.

Carly's warm, smooth tit flesh squeezed tightly around my pole as she interlaced her fingers across her nipples. She began to slide her full breasts wetly up and down my rod, the passage of her smooth flesh lubricated by her saliva. It was an amazing image watching my cock disappear in and out from between her large mounds. Her firm tits tickled my sensitive cock skin as she rose up and down over my pole. Every few strokes she would either drool some saliva down into her tit tunnel or go so far down my pole that my fat cock head popped free of her melons and she could suckle it between her lips.

Her rhythm picked up speed, and I was soon humping upwards into her boobs. I began to pump my cock firmly into her soft tunnel while her hands firmly pressed her warm flesh against my pole. Carly looked up into my eyes and smiled.

"Shit, Carly, I'm going to cum," I whispered.

"Good virgin, give me that hot cum," she replied.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, shoot that hot cum all over my tits." Her big breasts were flying up and down my wet pole.

"It's coming..."

"Splatter my face with your cum."

"Ohhhh! Really?!!"

"Yeah baby, cum on my face."

My orgasm shot out of me with a vengeance. I felt my balls contract and then a big, fat load of cum was flying out of my dick. The first spurt splattered forcefully on the underside of Carly's chin, coating her neck with a pearl necklace. Carly leaned her face down, and the rest of my cum landed wetly on Carly's cheeks and lips. My orgasm built into an even higher burn, watching my white goo cover Carly's face. My legs flew straight out behind her as my orgasm overcame me.

As the intense pleasure began to fade, I looked down and found Carly smiling back up and me. Her lips and one cheek were coated in my white spunk, and the rest was beginning to dribble down her neck and over the tops of her firm breasts. She kept my cock lodged between her round melons as my dick began to deflate.

"That was amazing, thanks!" I said to her sincerely.

"Thank you, virgin. That was fun for me too."

After she had cleaned her face and chest with some paper towels and water from the kitchen sink, Carly pinched my butt playfully before heading back upstairs. I fell into another blissful sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow on the couch.

----------

When I next awoke, something wonderfully warm and wet was tickling my dick. My eyes opened slowly and I could see light just beginning to spread into the sky over the horizon. I looked down and found Jenny's blond head bobbing up and down on my lap, her tongue swirling over my pole as she sucked my cock into her hot mouth.

"Oh... Jenny, what are you doing?" I mumbled softly.

She released my cock from between her soft lips and looked up at me. "Imagine my surprise," she began, "when I slipped downstairs to visit you and I found you sleeping naked on the couch." I had forgotten to put my shorts back on after Carly left me. Jenny's thin fingers closed around my pole and began to slide wetly up and down my sensitive shaft. "Lets go up to my room, I've been sleeping alone tonight."

Groggy from just waking up and horny from her blowjob, I was not about to argue. I followed her as quietly as possible as we slipped upstairs and into her bedroom. When she closed the door softly behind me, careful not to make a sound, I drew her up into my arms. She slipped her t-shirt over her head and then she was naked in my arms. Our lips met softly as I bent down to kiss her, and her tongue joined mine as I held her close.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked after breaking the kiss. My eyes searched hers int he dim pre-dawn light.

"Well, you drew a seven and I still owe you for that," she replied, slipping a hand down my back to grab at my firm buttocks. "But mostly I'm just happy you finally made a move. I was getting worried that you would never come on to me."

It seemed like a funny statement to make with our warm, naked bodies pressed together, flesh against flesh. But she was right. "What a fool I was," I replied with a smile.

"It's okay," she said, pausing to give me a quick peck on the lips, "I forgive you." With that she spun out of my arms and hopped up on her bed. Jenny bent down on all fours, with her round ass pointed at me, while she looked back over her should and wiggled her hips invitingly. "Come on, lover, I owe you an orgasm and we're supposed to get it done before the sun comes up."

She was one of my oldest crushes, and looking into her smiling green eyes while she presented her bare ass to me could have made me cum right there, no matter how many times I had already cum that night. But I wanted more of her, both in that moment and in my life.

Instead of just mounting Jenny like an animal, I knelt behind her. My hands spread her ass cheeks apart so my tongue could more easily reach her soft pussy lips. I could feel the heat of her sex as my tongue probed gently at her soft flesh. She wasn't very wet at first, but a few licks of my rough tongue got her juices flowing. I pushed against her firm ass harder, so I could close my lips around her clit and suckled her little bud into my hot mouth. She moaned as I teased her nub with my tongue, and I could feel her juices begin to leak out around my face.

Satisfied, I climbed up on the bed behind her. I rubbed my swollen cock head against her wet folds and felt her coat me with her warm juices. When I pressed my dick against her opening, Jenny pushed herself backwards, and my cock popped through into her pussy. Her warm, wet folds enveloped my manhood as I slid within her. I closed my eyes to better absorb the feeling of my pole sliding into her soft, squishy tunnel. I bottomed out deep inside of her wetness and she moaned. As I began to pump my hips back and forth, plunging my thick cock in and out of her wet hole, I grabbed her smooth hips for better leverage. Soon I was pulling her back firmly as I thrust forward, burying my meat inside her tight pussy with every powerful thrust. Jenny's heavy breasts swung back and forth beneath her as I rocked her body with my thrusts. One hand reached around her and found her clit with a fingertip, beginning to rub slow circles as I pumped my meat in and out of her.

Soon Jenny was panting in rhythm with my hard fucking, my finger rubbing insistently at her sensitive bud. "Oh, oh," she moaned. "I'm going to cum, cum with me."

This was Jenny moaning for me and Jenny panting beneath me. I felt the tingling in my toes and the churning in my balls as I fucked her from behind. I watched her breasts swing and pulled her hips back firmly onto my rod. I rubbed at her wet clit with my finger, hoping I could hold off the orgasm until she came.

And then she was shaking, arching her back deeply and crying out as she came. I pumped a few more hard thrusts into her tight pussy before my body too was shaking with orgasm. I felt her slippery pussy walls spasming around my pole while I squirted my seed deep inside of her. My thighs shook as I emptied my load into Jenny, and her face collapsed down onto her bed as she was overcome by the pleasure of her orgasm.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap on her sheets, and spooned our naked bodies together. We slept like that, pressed against each other, until well after sunrise. Luckily we were still the first to wake. Funny thing, no one asked to verify that all debts had been settled when we sat down at breakfast together. I got a funny feeling that the cards and deals were just excuses to use if you wanted to use them. But I wasn't going to complain.