The Will and Testament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers

Lalana decided not to touch between the girl's legs, she wanted to with all of her heart and her cock was aching, but she knew that it was bad. Instead she carefully drew Felicities muscular, thin legs out of the water and rubbed the bar of soap against them. She felt the girl's soft, slippery skin and held her small toes in her fingers. She felt herself breathing hard and her thoughts racing. She looked at Felicity, who looked more comfortable now, her eyes closed and her shivering slowing.

"I think you are done," Lalana said, putting the soap in the soap dish.

"Thank you Lalana," Felicity said and then quickly sat up and gave her maid a quick peck on the cheek. Lalana was touched and could feel the deepening admiration from the other girl. At that moment the door swung open and Cindy came in.

"Thank you very much Lalana," she said warmly to her maid, "I am so sorry that Felicity as decided to inconvenience you in this way. I assure you there will be a bonus in your check on your next payday. Please allow me to have a word with my daughter," Cindy said.

"Of course Ms. Walker. It was no trouble," she said, squeezing Felicity's hand and getting up to leave the room. She heard a bit of yelling as she made her way back down the stairs.

This wasn't Lalana's last strange experience with Cindy during that week, however. The final jarring event was by far the most disturbing and the most exciting. It began innocently enough. Cindy had just gotten home from Yoga and was heading up to the shower. She asked Lalana to come with her so that Lalana could wipe down the shower before she got in. Cindy was a bit finicky about being in a clean shower and liked to have Lalana prove it was really clean.

They got up to the bathroom and Cindy sat down on the bed. Lalana went into the bathroom and opened the curtain into the tub. She scrubbed it with her sponge vigorously; she didn't want to have to do this again. She had been made to do it again in the past. When she was finished she picked up the sponge and went back into the bedroom.

Cindy was sitting on the bed with an 8 inch, fire-engine red dildo in her hand. Lalana was pretty sure her eyeballs were going to pop out of her head. It was the last thing she had expected. Cindy's legs were crossed and her arms and looked at her maid.

"I know something about you. A little secret that I wasn't supposed to find out," she said and Lalana felt her stomach knot up. She was terrified. Part of her new beginning was that people wouldn't know that she was a t-girl. She didn't want Cindy to know, she needed to be able to gain this woman's respect.

"Ms. Walker...I," she said.

"You were a hooker," Cindy cut her off. It was almost a relief. So that was all she knew.

"I...don't know."

"You don't know if you were a hooker?" Cindy asked, "Am I supposed to allow a hooker spend time in my family's house? With my daughter?"

"I did what I had to do. I am an American now. I don't do that," Lalana tried to explain. She couldn't lose this job, "This is my only job now."

"Look, I want this to stay between you and me," Cindy said now, uncrossing her arms and leaning forward. Lalana let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you."

"But you have to do something for me," She said.

"Anything."

"I have a date in a few days," she said, "I really like this man. I want to really please him. I want you to show me how a hooker gives a blowjob." She handed Lalana the dildo. Lalana held it in her hand. It was the correct weight and shape. It wasn't too hard or too soft. She could probably do this.

"Whatever it takes, I just don't want to leave here," Lalana said. Once again, she wanted Cindy's approval.

"Then show me," Cindy replied. Lalana took the dildo in her hands and put the tip against her mouth. She didn't really know how to teach anyone what to do. She also really didn't have any special tips. She just knew how to make a dick cum. She slipped the dildo up into her mouth, sucking on it. It felt good, it felt like something she was comfortable with. This was not washing dishes; this was what she was made to do. Her entire body was electric as the shaft moved deeper and deeper into her throat. She moved her head and throat in unison, talking the cock and moving in a rhythmic fashion. She continued her ministrations, doing this the only way she knew how. It felt so good in her throat. She pretended that it had that old familiar taste. She was moving her body in unison now; her entire soul was in it.

"Thank you," Cindy said suddenly, "I think I get the picture." Unfortunately for Lalana, she most certainly didn't get the picture.

Chapter 4: Greater Secrets

It was a month later that everything began to come into focus. It happened on a very cold night. Lalana was in her basement room watching her television and wishing that the heat did a better job of reaching her room. She had all of the covers piled up thickly on the bed but she still felt cold. It never got anywhere near this cold back home and it was the first time she had ever felt even the slightest bit homesick.

She decided to go upstairs to one of the main kitchen, get something warm to eat and go over to the Crone's living room and watch television near the space heater. She knew that Tessa wouldn't mind if she made herself at home there. However, she definitely wouldn't have tried something like that on the Walker side. She was too intimidated by Cindy.

She went into the kitchen, searched around for some food and finally decided that a hot cup of coffee would be enough. She put some grounds in the maker and waited for the pot to fill. She could drink a couple of cups of de-caffeinated coffee and then go to bed and maybe have the illusion of being warm.

When there was finally enough for an entire cup, she filled one up and headed to the living room, setting the pot back in the maker on her way out. She walked quietly on the balls of her feet. She didn't want to wake anyone and enjoyed her privacy as well.

She was about to reach the living room when she hear voices. She realized that someone was already there and got a bit disappointed. But what she heard was strange. It wasn't normal talking, it was hushed and husky. Lalana's natural curiosity got the better of her. She bounced up to her tiptoes and continued in. She reached the doorway and decided to get down on her hands and knees. She gently looked around the corner and saw that it was Tessa and Andrea sitting on the couch together. Lalana was crouching about ten feet away, directly in front of the couch but hidden in the shadows. By contrast, the Crone's were illuminated by the televisions that flashed in front of their faces.

Tessa was wearing a tight, white tank-top with no bra underneath and a pair of red pajama pants. Andrea was wearing a white nightgown with no sleeves. Her legs were exposed as the nightgown only went halfway down her thighs to her knees. They were sitting on the couch facing one another. Their hands were folded together between one another in Tessa's lap. They weren't speaking now; they were just looking into each other's eyes.

Lalana felt her entire body get weak as Tessa leaned forward slowly and Andrea closed her eyes. Tessa's mouth gently touched her daughter's mouth and her hand wrapped around grabbing the nape of Andrea's neck. She pulled her daughter in closer and moaned quietly. Their chests were heaving and it was almost like Lalana could hear their hearts beating rapidly in their chests. Andrea sort of melted into her mother, her arms wrapping around.

"Take off Mommy's shirt," Tessa said in a low, sensual voice. Andrea did as her mother had bade, pulled her mother's shirt up over her head and down the front of her arms. Tessa wrapped her arms around her daughter, pulling her into her chest; Andrea took her mother's erect nipple into her mouth, sucking hard.

"Oh Mommy!" she moaned in a muffled voice around her mother's nipple.

"You are still Momma's baby, I want you to suck on her nipple," Tessa said, stroking Andrea's hair. They held each other like that for a while, Andrea sucking her mother's nipple and Tessa moaning loudly and stroking her daughter's hair. Finally, Tessa spoke.

"Honey stand up," she said.

"Okay Momma," Andrea said, standing up and facing away from her mother. She was looking in the direction of Lalana but didn't notice the maid. Tessa stood up behind her daughter and began to kiss her gently on the neck. Andrea giggled and leaned into it. Tessa reached and grabbed the sides of her daughter's nightgown and carefully lifted it up over her head. Andrea was now only wearing panties, her nipples were hard in the cold air. Tessa continued to kiss Andrea's neck and ran her hands up and down her cheerleader daughter's body. She felt along the curves of Andrea's hips and up the sides of her back. Finally, she moved her hands over her daughter's breasts, feeling them with her fingers and squeezing them with her palms. Andrea giggled and closed her eyes.

"Can I take you pants off Mommy?" she begged and turned towards her mother. Tessa didn't speak but nodded her head sagely. Andrea jumped up and down and kissed her mother on the lips. She then got down on her knees in front of her mother. She slipped her hands into the waist band of the pajama pants and pulled them down quickly. Tessa clearly naked and she was shaved bare. But those weren't the things that shocked Lalana.

Tessa Crone was standing naked in front of her daughter and she had a 5.5" cock hard as a rock. Andrea didn't seemed fazed by it, but Lalana was absolutely stunned. Tessa was a t-girl too! She wanted to figure out what was going on, but things were going too fast.

"Can I suck your dick Momma!" Andrea said in a baby doll voice.

"Please do!" Tessa said. Andrea took the root of Tessa's cock in her hand and Lalana didn't have a good angle, but she could see Andrea's head moving back and forth. She moved her hands and put them on her mother's bare hips. Tessa's eyes were closed and her hands were kneading her breasts as she thrust her hips, slipping her cock in and out of her daughter's mouth.

Lalana sat mesmerized as Tessa fucked hard and harder, but Andrea kept her mouth opened and continued to move her head in perfect rhythm with her mother's thrusts. Andrea was moaning around the cock. It was then that Lalana took her own cock out of her panties and slowly started to stroke herself as she watched. Suddenly, Tessa's entire body convulsed and she moaned deeply. Andrea's body shook a bit and it was clear a hot load of cum had shot down her throat.

"Andrea, give me some of that cum, baby," she said.

"Okay Mommy," Andrea warbled with a mouthful of jizz. She stood up carefully and kissed her mother deeply. Tessa wrapped her arms around her daughter and accepted her own cum in her mouth. As their kiss broke Lalana could see a thick rope of cum between their mouths. They were looking into each other's eyes.

"Want to fuck?" Tessa asked her daughter and Lalana felt thrilled.

"Oh God Mommy, yes!" Andrea said and kissed her mother passionately again. Tessa sat down on the couch, spreading her legs. Her cock was still hard and it bounced slightly as she sat. Andrea turned so that she was again facing Lalana. She still did not see her. Now it was her turn to completely disrobe. She quickly slipped her panties around her ankles and kicked them off. If Lalana had thought she was shocked before she was nearly catatonic now. Not only did Andrea, the 18 year old girl, had an 8 inch dick, un-taped from her panties, bouncing in front of Lalana's eyes. Lalana wanted to ask what was going on but stayed quiet and watched what happened.

Andrea walked backwards until she got close enough for her mother grab her hips. Tessa guided her daughter down so that the tip of her penis was against Andrea's anus. They paused there a minute and Tessa kissed her daughter's back. Carefully, Andrea began to ease herself onto her mother's dick.

"Oh Mommy, it feels so good," Andrea said, squeezing her own breasts with her right hand and balancing herself with her left. Slowly but surely the cock dug itself deeper and deeper into Andrea's tight ass. Lalana could hear Tessa moaning and groaning as Andrea rocked harder and hard on her cock.

"Oh baby, take your Momma's cock," Tessa grunted, putting her hands on her daughter's tits and pulling herself the rest of the way in. Andrea was moaning loudly now and Tessa put one hand over Andrea's mouth to keep from waking people. Now Tessa started to thrust her cock into Andrea's ass. Lalana heard the familiar and sexy thumping sound of a cock slamming into an asshole. She started to playing with her own asshole now, inserting one thin finger deeper into her ass and grinding into it.

"Fuck me," Andrea said deep in her throat. It was so amazing how sexy their cocks looked. Lalana loved the way Tessa's big dick would pull far out of Andrea's tight pink anus and then slam back into it. At the same time, Andrea's own cock was hard and red and seemed like it was going to burst. Her balls hopped up and down as her mother's cock slammed harder and harder into her body.

"Cum baby cum," Tessa moaned at her daughter. Andrea turned her head backwards and kissed her mother, tasting the words coming out of her mother's mouth. Then she did just as her mother said. She came hard. Her whole body shook and Tessa had to hold her close to keep her from falling. Thick, hot ropes of cum shot out of Andrea's big, but delicate and shaved, dick. It splashed onto her stomach, tits, and even up to her face. Some landed on her lip and she rapidly licked it off.

"Oh Momma it's so good!" Andrea moaned in a shaky voice. But Tessa wasn't about to stop now. She clamped down hard on Andrea's hips, the skin around turned a pale white from the force. She continued to slam her dick into Andrea's tight pink asshole. Andrea was screaming now, in a sexy, innocent voice. Tessa's face was flushed with lust and she was moaning loudly. Suddenly her body went rigid and she thrust once more. Andrea's anus stretched even wider and thick, slick sperm dripped deep into her asshole.

The two women collapsed backwards onto the couch, panting. Tessa's cock was still buried in her daughter's ass and Lalana thought it looked cute, stuck inside of the girl, but slowly softening. Lalana couldn't take it anymore. She came too, shoving her finger deep into her ass and cumming all over the hardwood floor. Lalana did what she always did when she came, she got down on her hands and knees and lick the thick, salty syrup off of the floor and swallowed it down. She worked quickly; she didn't know what was happening in the living room.

When she had finally swallowed it all up, she looked back to the living. She saw Andrea carefully ease herself off of her mother's cock and then lay across her mother's lap on her back. Tessa started to scooped Andrea's cum off of her tits and stomach and shoveled it into her daughter's mouth. Andrea ate down her own cum and smiled up at her mother.

"I love you Mommy," she said coyly.

"I love you too baby," Tessa said, "Let's go get you into the bath." Lalana knew it was time to make her escape. She checked to make she the floor was dry and made her way down to the basement, sucking on the finger she had just pulled from her ass.

Chapter 5: The Biggest Secret of All

It occurred to Lalana the next day when she woke up that she saw a lot of very crazy shit in her life as a prostitute, but she had certainly never seen anything as fucked up or hot as what she had seen the Crone's involved in. She had no idea what she had seen the night before and also had no idea how to find out what exactly it was. The next day was a blur. She cleaned and worked and did all the things she was supposed to do but her mind was certainly somewhere else.

It wasn't until the next day that an opportunity arose in which she was able to get to the bottom of the situation. To figure out what was going on, not just with the Crone's, but with the entire bizarre atmosphere of the house. She would even learn about the true nature of the man known to her only as "grandpa."

It all started with a rare perfect storm. Both mothers, Cindy and Tessa, were out of the house at the same time. That left only grandpa, Andrea, Felicity, and Lalana in the house. It was Lalana's light day and she was just finishing up with her second to last room when she saw Andrea sneakily open the door to the basement and scurry into basement and scurry down the stairs. She didn't think much of it until ten minutes later as she packed up her vacuum cleaner, she caught Felicity doing the same out of the corner of her eye.

She wondered what the two girls were doing in the basement and knew that if their mothers found out they would certainly be pissed. She knew that if she could talk to them alone; lay out what she knew, that they would tell her what they knew. The danger was that they might run to their mothers and tell them that they had tattled. But her curiosity was so high that she couldn't imagine doing anything else.

She waited a couple of minutes and then walked to the basement door and opened it slowly. She moved down the stairs as quietly as a cat. She knew they were in the rumpus room because she could see the light on under the door. She crept up to the door as silently as possible and opened the door the slightest crack and peeked into the room. The two girls were sitting on top of the pool table. Their shirts were off and their tits were exposed. They looked so young, vibrant, and beautiful. But now Lalana had them where she wanted them.

She threw the door open wide now at the two girls jumped about twenty feet into the air. They turned and looked at her. They seemed a bit relieved it was Lalana and not someone else, but still were on edge. They had no way of knowing what she would do when she saw them like this.

"It isn't what it looks like," Felicity said quickly.

"It looks like you are sitting in the rumpus room with your tits hanging out," Lalana said and they both winced when she said "tits."

"What are you going to do Lalana?" Felicity asked. Andrea was just staring down at her tits now and looked like she was about to cry. Lalana felt bad, but she needed this information. She would push on despite hard feelings.

"You know our mother's don't even want us to talk," Andrea said without looking up.

"I know that," Lalana said, "And I won't say anything to her..."

"Oh thank you Lalana," Felicity said.

"If..."

"If what?"

"If you answer all of my questions," she said. Andrea looked at Felicity and it seemed they both knew that Lalana wasn't going to ask them about how school was going.

"Okay," Felicity said finally, "What do you want to know?"

"First, I want you both to get naked," Lalana said and they both shrugged their shoulders. They would do anything to keep their mothers from finding out they were hanging out in the basement. Hanging out and getting naked no less. They stood up on the billiards table and unbuttoned their jeans and threw them onto the floor in a pile. Next they slipped down their panties and toss them as well. They were now both completely naked. Andrea's penis was as large as Lalana remembers, although it was not erect now because she was nervous. Lalana was still a little shocked when she saw that Felicity also had a shaved penis, although her's was smaller at 5". What was going on in this house?

"Why do you both have penises?" she asked when they were both naked and they giggled a bit into their hands.

"We just do," Felicity said.

"Girl's usually don't have penises," Lalana explained, although she felt odd saying it. It seemed all the women in this house had penises.

"It is kind of a long story," Andrea said with a sigh, then she sat down on the edge of the billiards table. Felicity followed suit.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers