The Will and Testament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

"I have a lot of time," Lalana said, sitting down on a chair across from them. She noticed that Felicity had started to stroke her cock, "What are you doing there?"

"I masturbate when I am nervous," the girl explained.

"Well I guess that is okay," Lalana said, not wanting to admit that it turned her on, "Now tell me this damn story about this damn house and all of these crazy transsexuals who live here!"

"My mom came to the orphanage when we were 10," Andrea began, "She said she was a Christian woman and was afraid of children in foster care becoming homosexuals. She said that she wanted two little boys she had heard about who were saying they wanted to become little girls. That was us. She had all the proper identification and everything and she adopted us. Then she gave Felicity to her sister. They bought all the hormones and stuff and made us into what we wanted to be."

"Why?"

"Well isn't it wonderful no matter what the reason?" Andrea asked, "This was what I wanted and my Mom made me into it."

"Of course it's a good thing," Lalana said, not wanting to offend the girl. It really was a good thing, "But why did they want to do it?"

"I know that one," Felicity said, feeling a bit more comfortable now, "It's because of grandpa."

"Why?"

"Grandpa likes girls like us. He lets Mom and Aunt Tessa live here for free because it is a big family with nothing but t-girls. And he has cameras and can watch us," Felicity explained. Lalana looked around, feeling uncomfortable, "He never talks about what he sees though. So don't worry." Lalana decided to move in for the kill.

"Why did I see you fucking your mother the night before last," she asked pointedly at Andrea. Felicity giggled but said nothing

"Grandpa," was the only response.

"I don't understand," Lalana said. Everything in the world seemed to revolve around some sick man in the attic.

"Grandpa is going to give all his money to his favorite family," Andrea began.

"I already heard about that."

"Well," Andrea continued, "What grandpa likes is kinky stuff. He has a fetish for t-girls and for incest and so mom and Aunt Cindy try to give him what he likes. They hope that if they are nasty enough he will pick them and they will be rich."

"How long have you been sleeping with your mom?"

"Since I turned 18," Andrea said, "I had no idea about any of this until then. Neither did Felicity. Now I guess they figure we are grown-ups and can help."

"Do you sleep with your mother?" Lalana asked, turning towards Felicity.

"Yep," she said, nodding her head.

"So all that first kiss stuff and bath stuff was all just games your moms are playing to try to get your grandpa's money?" Lalana asked.

"Pretty much," Felicity said.

"Do you guys like it? You know, having sex with your mothers?"

"I know I do," Andrea replied.

"Me too," Felicity chimed in. Lalana noticed that they were both hard now, sitting in front of her on the billiards table. Her mind was absolutely racing with all the information she had just gotten. But she couldn't focus on any of that. What she was really concerned with was the face that she had a perfect opportunity here to do something she sorely missed. She hadn't had sex in months. It was the longest drought since she lost her virginity. She wanted it to end.

She walked forward towards the girls. She took Andrea's right hand and Felicity's left and crossed their arms over one another. She placed each girl's hand on the other girls cock and slowly used her own hands to show them that she wanted them to stroke one another. A shiver ran up Andrea's spine as Felicity's hand started to glide up and down her hard, aching shaft. Felicity's eyes closed as Andrea squeezed her member tightly.

Lalana stepped back now, away from the girls. They continued to stroke each other slowly, methodically, and in unison. They made little sounds in the backs of their throats that showed Lalana that they were really enjoying themselves. Lalana pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it on the pile of clothes. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and threw it as well. At the same time she slinked her hips out of her skirt and then kicked it off her ankle across the room. She was moving quickly now. She needed to be naked. She tore her panties off and ripped the tape off of her cock. Her little penis quickly filled with blood and she was hard in front of the girls.

"You're one too!" Felicity said and they both stared at her little cock. Lalana felt like a whore again, with the eyes on her naked body, the smell of sex in the air, and the excitement of doing something dirty. It felt wonderful and she didn't want it to end.

She walked forward towards the girls and they continued to stroke one another. She came first to Andrea and put her hand behind the cheerleaders head. She pulled her in and kissed her deeply. She drove her tongue down the girl's throat. At the same time she placed her palm over the tip of Andrea's cock and rotated it quickly but softly. Andrea moaned into her mouth and felt weak in her arms. Lalana broke the kiss and moved over to the other girl. She kissed her as well and swirled her hand around on the top of the girl's dick. She giggled and moaned and Lalana felt sexy again.

She continued to swirl her hands for several minutes, letting them fidget with pleasure and discomfort and moaning. They thrust their hips forwards, into her waiting palms and she could feel the hot muscle of their cocks against her hands. Then she thought of something. In her normal encounters, she had been the one with something over her head. She had been getting paid and so she was expected to perform. She didn't have to perform for these girls. The onus was on them.

She released the girls' cocks and jumped up on top of the pool table she pushed their shoulder and they slide apart so she could stand in between them. She looked down on them and they looked up at her. They were so pretty with their long hair and delicate faces. Their breasts heaved and she knew what she wanted.

"Andrea, I want you to suck my dick," she said. She turned away from Felicity so that her cock was above Andrea's head. Andrea got up on her knees and Lalana felt white hot as the girl's hands rested on her hips. The girl looked up at her with her bright, sparkling green eyes stared up then plunged down quickly. Lalana felt the intense, soft warmth of the girl's mouth covering the tip of her hard cock. She moaned and arched her back into the girl. Andrea flattened her tongue and let it softly swirl around the tip of Lalana's cock. She tasted every little bit of the tip before slowly and methodically sliding her mouth down Lalana's shaft.

"Pull my ass open," she said to Andrea sharply. The girl didn't stop driving Lalana's cock into her mouth, but merely moved her hands back around and spread Lalana's ass wide open. It felt cool and sexy to be completely exposed.

"Felicity, I want you to eat out my asshole," Lalana said, without turning to look at the girl. It didn't take Felicity long to get up on her knees behind Lalana. She placed her palms over her cousin's hands and leaned forward into Lalana's ass. She stuck her tongue out loosely and pensively and drug the tip against the little brown rosebud in the middle of Lalana's ass. Lalana felt the warm, sticky feeling of Felicities tongue running up and down the length of her asshole as well as the feeling of the girl's giant cock running against the inside of her leg.

The two girls continued to work. Andrea's blonde head moved back and forth as she plunged the maid's dick deep into her mouth and then let it slide out so that only the tip remained, and then she would suck it back in again. Felicity was getting deeper now, spreading her whole tongue out and lapping at Lalana's ass, tasting the salty skin and feeling the wrinkles around her asshole slide around the contours of her tongue.

"Harder!" Lalana begged. Simultaneously, Andrea and Felicity became more intense. It was fun to fuck somebody new and they wanted to impress her. Andrea slid the cock even deeper into her mouth; she pulled into herself until she felt it knocking against the back of her throat. But she didn't stop there, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to get her tongue underneath of Lalana's balls. She rolled them around on her tongue, tasting the musky flavor and letter the aroma of Lalana's sex fill her nose. At the same time, Felicity began to make her tongue rigid. She pushed her tongue hard into Lalana's asshole, digging it in deeply and rubbing her nose hard into the crack of Lalana's ass.

It was too intense for Lalana. The probed her like this for quite a while and the intensity was unbelievable. Suddenly, Lalana felt weak in her knees and leaned forward against Andrea's shoulders. Felicity leaned forward so she could continue to tongue fuck Lalana's asshole. In a matter of seconds Lalana felt that familiar, intense feeling build in her cock and then spread out through her stomach and legs, washing over her brain and making her feel numb for just a few seconds. Her cock began to pump slick, sticky sperm into Andrea's throat. The girl gently pulled the cock into her mouth and let it fill her mouth with the warm, white liquid.

Lalana fell to her ass, sitting in between the two girls and panting hard. Above her, Felicity and Andrea leaned forward and shared a wet kiss. Their hands ran into each other's hair and their tongues met furiously. Andrea dumped Lalana's cum into her cousin's mouth, dripping much of it onto Lalana's tits. Lalana scooped the cum and spit up with her fingers and drank it down as fast as she could. The two girls continued to swap and kiss above her, their eyes closed and their movements passionate. Finally, the last of the cum was either swallowed up or dripping from the girls' hair and their kiss broke.

"That was good," Lalana said and the two young ladies laughed. But Lalana didn't want them to get comfortable. She stood up on the table, her cock now soft and dripping, and took a set back towards the center of the table. She started to bark orders at the girls. She had them sit on the table facing on another. She had Andrea drape her right leg over the top of Felicity's left and then had Felicity place her right leg over Andrea's left. She had them scoot forward on the table until their cocks were touching. They were both throbbing now with excitement and Lalana wanted to help.

She got down on her hands and knees and started to crawl forward towards the girls. They were slowly grinding against one another as she reached them.

"Please fuck us!" Andrea begged, "We can't take it any longer!"

"Patience," Lalana said and patted them each on the head. She got down on her elbows and wrapped both of her hands out their cocks. She squeezed them together and the girl's moaned and squirmed. The pool table was now slick with sweat and cum and the smell was intoxicating. Lalana leaned forward and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She had had some practice with this sort of thing and was quite good. She opened her mouth and plunged the cocks into her mouth. Andrea's cock was bigger and so it was the first to enter, but Lalana was quick. Soon they were both in her mouth up to the balls and she felt the two, thick cocks in her throat. She contracted her throat around them and ran her tongue in the tight space between them.

The girls were leaning back now, their arms propping them up and their eyes closed. Their minds weren't even capable of rational thought at this point and Lalana could feel them like putty in her hands. She moved her fingers away from their cocks now and started to gently rub one of each girls' breasts. She worked gently, circling their nipples and squeezing the breasts lightly. The girls continued to moan and grunt as she pleasured their tits and their cocks.

Finally, Lalana let the cocks slide out of her mouth. The girls' eyes flew open and they looked scared, as though they feared she would stop. Instead, Lalana climbed in between the girls, straddling them and facing Felicity. She slowly started to crouch down and now the girls knew what she was up to. It didn't take long for Lalana's hot, brown asshole to be touching the tip of Andrea's 8 inch cock. It was sort of thin and Lalana knew they she could fit both.

She started to work her hips into it and soon the tip of Andrea's cock popped gently into her asshole. Lalana let out a groan. It had been such a long time since a real cock had been in her asshole and she wanted to savor the feeling. She started to rock back and forth. To keep her balance she shot her hands forward and grabbed Felicity's tits and rubbed them softly as she moved.

Soon she had worked Andrea's cock into her body to the point that Felicity's shorter but thicker cock was rubbing against the bottom of Lalana's ass. Lalana reached down under her body and squeezed the two girls' cocks tightly together. She deftly used her fingers to guide the tip of Andrea's dick into her asshole. Soon that was inside of her and Lalana was starting to move more quickly. One of her hands returned to Felicity's tits and the other massaged her own breast. The two girls were thrusting their hips up now and their eyes were staring at Lalana's gorgeous body. No one spoke, their moaned deeply but were too caught up in the spiritual aspect of the moment to do more.

Suddenly, Lalana felt her ass touch skin and she knew that she was against the two girls' bodies. The cocks were both stuffed up her asshole, filling her completely and stretching her little brown anus to the point that it ached. She had once fit three cocks in her ass, but that was a long time ago and she was out of practice. Now it hurt, but it in a fantastic way.

She started to slide the cocks in and out of her asshole. The two girls simultaneous froze with looks of pleasure and pain on their faces. Still, Lalana' stroked the cocks with the inside of her bowels, tightening them around the girls' hard members. Suddenly, both girls cried out in unison, their hands grasping the sides of the table and their own skin and they came hard in Lalana's asshole. Lalana felt the cock swell in her body and then throb, shooting dirty cum into her asshole. She loved the feeling, it was like having a full stomach after nearly starving to death, and she hadn't realized how much she had needed this.

Lalana then stood and gently eased the two cocks out of her asshole. She dripped their cum all over their cocks and stomachs. She got down on her hands and knees and suck the cum off their soft dicks and flat stomachs, tasting the erotic mixture of their cum and her asshole. The two girls were lying on their backs, not moving, and breathing deeply.

"Was it good for you?" Lalana said and wished she had a cigarette.

"Oh. My. God!" Andrea said and all three laughed.

"You are so good!" Felicity said, "It's like you're a pro!"

"Yeah, kinda like that," Lalana replied.

Chapter 6: Not Just Kid Stuff

The girls quickly got dressed and left after the sexual interlude Lalana quickly cleaned the pool table. They had all agreed not to say anything. They knew if word got out that Lalana would likely be fired and to two girls would be in intense trouble for even looking at their cousins and so it was clear they needed to keep things under wraps.

Lalana still could not believe what had happened. After she had finished cumming and then helping the girls, the adrenaline high had worn off. First, she could not believe the events that were swirling around this house. But worse than that she had fucked the teenage daughters of the two women who had almost complete control over her life. But it had been so hot and so needed that she hardly felt guilty about it. She knew that she hadn't done anything really wrong in her heart, but feared someone else finding out.

The next week passed slowly at first, as she was intensely nervous, but started to speed up as she started to gain confidence that the girls were keeping their mouths shut and that the problem was going to disappear without further disruption. The only thing that was making Lalana uneasy was the thought of the cameras. If the girls were telling the truth, then grandpa had seen them fuck. She didn't know enough about him to know what that meant for her but she didn't want to find out. The less she knew about Grandpa, the better she would feel.

Then, just as everything was fading into the back of her mind, something bad happened. It was night time and Lalana was watching television while she was cooking in her home. She was wearing a pair of short gym shorts and a white tank-top. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was barefoot. She was burning her food because she was so interested in her movie, but she didn't care. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Lalana, this is Cindy Walker. I need you in my bedroom. Now." the voice said sternly over the phone and then Lalana heard a click as Ms. Walker hung up the phone. Lalana's eyes grew wide and she knew exactly what this conversation was going to be about. She had fucked Felicity and, in the process, fucked herself. She quickly threw away the burnt remains of her food and rushed up the stairs.

A few moments later she was at the Cindy's bedroom door. Her heart was pounding in her chest but she could feel it all over her body and she felt her bowels tighten to an uncomfortable degree. The only thing she could think about was being deported, and that was not something she was the least bit interested in. She took a couple of very deep breaths and then raise her hand and knocked on the door.

"Lalana?" the voice behind the door asked.

"Yes Ms. Walker," Lalana said, her voice sounded shaky and uncertain.

"Come in and close the door behind you," she was instructed and she did just that. She came in and was surprised to see Cindy standing in front of her, completely naked. Her cock was limp and hung between her legs. It would be 4" when hard and her balls were large. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest and she had a sour look on her face that was somehow beautiful when framed by her light red hair. Lalana looked down at her feet.

"Don't act coy," Cindy said in a disgusted voice, "My daughter already told me that she told you so don't try to play dumb with me." Lalana looked up and saw that Felicity was sitting naked on the bed, looking down at her own hard cock and acting very nervous.

"Sorry Ms. Walker," Lalana said.

"Shut up whore," Cindy said and Lalana felt like she had been slapped in the face. Cindy had always been terse, but this went beyond that. Her words came out like venom and they actually hurt. Lalana struggled not to cry, she couldn't show weakness now.

"Mommy, be nice," Felicity said and Cindy turned to her and gave her an angry look. She then turned back to Lalana.

"Take off those clothes," she said. Lalana did as she was told; acting quickly until she was standing naked in front of the door, "get on your knees," Cindy said and Lalana did as she was told. Cindy walked around from behind the bed and got right in front of Lalana.

The woman was absolutely gorgeous and while Lalana was very nervous and a bit angry at Cindy, she found that the woman's smell was intoxicating. She looked so beautiful and her anger made her look so passionate that Lalana wanted to get fucked by this woman. Cindy took Lalana's chin in her hand and turned her face up. They looked into each other's eyes and Lalana could feel the fire.

Cindy dropped Lalana's face and then put one hand on either side of the maid's head. She pulled Lalana quickly and roughly and Lalana felt Cindy's soft cock smoosh against her lips. Cindy pushed harder and Lalana opened her mouth. The soft cock felt strange and wonderful in her mouth. It tasted like cock, which Lalana loved, but she was able to flip it around with her tongue and gently play with it against her teeth. Cindy squeezed Lalana's head harder and her head rolled back on her shoulders.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers