The Will and Testament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

Andrea pulled out of her and it looked like Cindy was getting ready to dive back in for a second chance when a loud clicking sound occurred. They all looked around but couldn't surmise where the noise was coming from. Finally a voice spoke.

"Lalana Sukha, please make your way to my room at once!" the voice said with authority. It was clearly grandpa. The other women looked scared as if this was the final confirmation that what Lalana had told them was true and that they were going to find out who won the contest. Lalana gulped and tried to look calm. She couldn't let them see her nerves.

She declined to get dressed, wanting to find out what the old man wanted right away. It was a scary and exciting proposition. She had never expected this. She had hoped to string the women on for a few weeks and maybe scratch up some blackmail dirt. Now she had aroused the curiosity of grandpa and she didn't really know what that meant.

She made it to the attic stairway and quickly and quietly made her way up the stairs. In all the time she had been living there she had never seen this area. Her heart was beating worse now that it had when she had come up to start this event and it was made worse by the fact that she had been engaged in sexual activity for well over an hour without cumming and she was incredibly horny.

Finally, she made it to the top of the stairs. She was just about to knock on the door and it opened quietly. She stood for a second and then walked in. It was as strange sight indeed. There was a single piece of furniture in the room, a large four post bed. It was draped with a sort of plastic curtain that Lalana assumed was to protect grandpa from dangerous pathogens. The old man was lying naked on the bed. He must have been ninety and was a tiny, shriveled speck of a man. Standing next to him were two men in business suits.

"Ms. Sukha?' one of the men said.

"Yes," Lalana said.

"Hello, my name is Mike Greene and this is George Jackson. This is...grandpa," the man said with discomfort. He walked around the bed and shook Lalana hand and tried to ignore her massive erection.

"Am I in trouble?" Lalana thought. Now she knew what was up. She was going to be deported.

"Lalana," the old man croaked from the bed. She walked over to him. She looked down at a raisin of a man with bright, blue eyes that had a lot of vitality left in them.

"Yes grandpa?" she asked and it felt natural. She felt less nervous now; there was a softness about him.

"I gather from this letter that my daughters both brought to me that you are on to our little secret here," Grandpa held up two letters, "You can't trust those bitches for anything." he cackled.

"I am so sorry!" Lalana said and she felt so foolish. Of course grandpa would know what was going on.

"On the contrary. I have been trying to get those two women and their daughters to show a spark like this for a long time," he said with obvious pride, "I am so glad you made it to me dear."

"Thank you!" Lalana said.

"I am so inspired by this letter that I am going to take it's advice and make my decision about my will today," he said and Lalana sort of hoped it would be Tessa, "When I die, Lalana, you will take over my estate. The only condition is that you let my daughters stay here with their children. Of course, you can do with them as you wish as well. You will control the purse." Lalana's knees felt weak. Suddenly, she felt intense warmth wash over her and she realized that the orgasm she had been denying downstairs and had shot out in a torrent, soaking the old man's plastic curtain.

"Oh my God!" she said, "I am so sorry!" The old man just laughed and waved his hand.

"Enjoy it in good health dear. I am so proud of you. My attorney Mr. Greene is holding the will. I have already signed it and Mr. Jackson is acting as a witness. I would like you to sign it as well," Grandpa said. The lawyer walked over and Lalana quickly signed the document, she could only see zeroes and knew she was set for life.

"Thank you," she said again.

"You earned. Now continue to deserve it," he said and fell asleep. The two lawyers nodded and headed down the stairs. Lalana followed a few minutes later, floating on the air. She walked downstairs a wealthy woman and she couldn't wait to tell the other women the verdict. In two weeks the old man would die and Lalana, an illegal immigrant, transsexual whore would be the queen of the house. She would rule with wisdom. And with lust.

The End

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. First, I want to note that I once read a story similar to this one on Literotica. I think the overall plot of mine is similar but lots of themes and all the specific events are changed. I have had this story for a while and I was reluctant to post because I can't remember the name of the story so I could not thank the author. But I couldn't wait any longer. To the extent that this story is the same as another story on this site (I wish I could remember what it is called) please know that I was inspired by that story and did not intentionally steal any specific points. If you know the story I am talking about, let me know and I will add a comment specifically thanking the author for acting as my muse. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. If you like this story and want it to continue, let me know where it should go. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well (If you like the mash-up of transsexuals and incest, read my stories "Biological...Father" and "A Big Side Effect," the "Island" series, and "Jealousy"). If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers