The Will and Testament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

Suddenly, Lalana's mouth began to fill with hot, salty liquid. She could feel it pulsing out of Cindy's soft cock and she knew that Ms. Walker was pissing in her mouth. She had done a lot of crazy stuff back when she was a prostitute, but this was a completely different thing. She had never experienced anything like it.

"Don't you dare let a drop of that hit my good carpet!" Cindy said gruffly. But Lalana had no desire to do so. She couldn't believe it, but she loved the taste of piss! She took her first big gulp and the hot liquid slid down her throat. More poured into her mouth and she drank that down as well. Cindy squeezed her head harder and seemed to be enjoying the feeling. But it was clear that she was angry that Lalana wasn't dripping. She wanted something to punish her for. Finally, the last few drips fell into Lalana's mouth and she swallowed them down greedily. She was going to have to start drinking piss more often!

"Felicity, get over here!" Cindy growled and the girl jumped up off of the bed and ran to her mother's side. It looked like Cindy was planning something, "Lay down on your back and spread your legs." The girl did as she was told.

"Like this mommy?" she asked but her mother didn't respond. Instead she yelled to Lalana.

"Eat her asshole," she said. Lalana got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards the girl. She looked so beautiful and scared. Her long, dark, red hair was cascading over her shoulders and breasts and her nipples her hard. Her stomach looked so flat and healthy, her skin was so pale and delicate, and her dick was so hard and erect that Lalana was practically begging to eat the girl's asshole.

She crawled forward until she was directly in between the girl's leg. She rolled her back a bit and Felicity's tiny pink asshole stared up at her. Lalana leaned forward and start put her face between the girls as cheeks. She felt closed her eyes and felt the girl's scrotum and balls rest gently on the bridge of her nose. She stuck her tongue out, tentatively and she felt Felicity's body shake with anticipation.

"Do you like that?" she asked and she felt Cindy's hand come down hard on her ass.

"Eat it and keep your mouth occupied with that!" the mother said and Lalana got back to business. She started to lap gently at the girl's ass, letting her tongue remain thick and soft, pouring her piss laced spit all over the girl's ass. Felicity moaned and gently rubbed her right breast with her hand. Lalana slide her hands up so that she was lying on her stomach on the floor with her hands on the girl's hips. She kept licking, going faster and making her tongue more rigid as she went.

Felicity began to buck her hips into Lalana's face and this just made the maid lick harder. Soon she had her tongue completely rigid and she was poking it into Felicity's bowels. She pushed harder, using her hands to pull Felicity into her tongue. The girl was moaning loudly now and was shaking wildly on the floor. Her mother stood above them, with her arms crossed acting as though she didn't notice, but her dick was getting hard.

Lalana pushed two more hard pumps of her tongue into Felicity's ass and the girl let out a high pitched squeal. Felicity went limp and Lalana opened her eyes as she felt cum splashing on her face and in her hair. It was a large amount and is dripped down Lalana's face and made her hair slick.

"Clean up the maid," Cindy said to her daughter, giving her no time to rest. Felicity was up like a shot, running her fingers and her tongue over Lalana's hair and face, sucking her own cum off of the maid and drinking it down. Lalana couldn't believe how hot it was.

"Is that good Mommy?" she asked.

"Go get a shower," was the only response. Felicity got up quickly and basically ran out of the room. Cindy turned and looked at Lalana and raised her eyebrows but didn't say a word. She then walked over to the bed and laid down on it on her back. She had crossed her legs at the ankles and had her hands at her side.

"May I leave?" Lalana asked, nervous about what to expect.

"Get over here," Ms. Walker replied, "I am going to fuck you." Lalana walked around the bed and crawled up on top of it. She looked at the beautiful and ferocious form of Ms. Walker and wanted to do whatever the woman asked. Cindy didn't speak, but took Lalana's arm and pulled her on top of her. Lalana was now straddling Ms. Walker's legs and looking down at her dripping, twitching cock.

Cindy pulled her again and Lalana knew what the woman wanted. She got up on her knees and inched forward. She shuddered with delight as Cindy's penis rubbed against the inside of her leg. She reached back, under her own ass and felt her hand rub against the hard shaft of Cindy's dick, she felt her fingers sink into the woman's scrotum. Cindy arched her back and moaned loudly and deeply. Lalana didn't want Cindy to yell at her again, so she gently set the tip of Cindy's shaved cock against her tight, brown asshole.

She worked quickly, because she was pro and she wanted to impress and surprise Cindy. She squatted down on the cock, letting it drive dry and hard into her asshole. It was small and before more than a couple of seconds, Lalana could feel Cindy's balls resting against her ass. Cindy gasped and her entire body convulsed. Lalana didn't wait. She started grinding the dick hard into her bowels, feeling it push into her and rocking her hips against it.

Cindy put her hands on Lalana's hips and thrashed wildly in her bed. Lalana felt Cindy's short, sharp nails digging into her side and she felt a wave of pleasure rush over her that was almost like a mini-orgasm. She thrust very hard three times and Cindy screeched loudly and fell limp on the bed. Lalana felt thick, hot gobs of cum filling her bowels and she felt warm all over. It was a wonderful feeling and she had a chill run through her.

"Get up!" Cindy said suddenly. Lalana jumped and then slid her ass off of Cindy's dick. Cindy groaned as sit popped out with an audible plop, "clean my dick." Lalana quickly got down on her knees and licked the cum and ass off of Cindy's penis, hungrily letting it slide down warmly into her stomach.

"It's clean," she said, and looked at the little pink dick, slick with spit, and even now falling limp again.

"Push my cum out of your ass and onto your hand," Cindy ordered and Lalana blushed but then squatted on the bed, bracing herself against the post with one hand and letting the other hand hover under her anus. She pushed hard and the cum slid out of her ass and onto her hand. It looked to be about an ounce of dirty white splooge.

"What do you want me to do with it?" Lalana asked.

"Eat it and then leave my room," Cindy said. Lalana quickly lapped up the cum and it tasted wonderful. She licked her fingers clean and then quickly grabbed her clothes and ran out of the room. She was rock hard still, even as she made it back down to her room. She knew her worst punishment was to have to endure all of that sexual intensity without any relief.

She threw herself onto her bed and rolled back so that her legs her over her head and her ass was in the air. Her cock was pointed directly at her mouth and she began to jack her cock off hard. She didn't have to wait very long, she was so incredibly horny. Before she knew it a thick stream of cum shot out of her dick and into her waiting mouth. The intense warming vibration feeling of an orgasm shot through her body and she collapsed, limp on her bed and unable to move for a very long time.

Chapter 7: The Estate

The next day everyone acted as though absolutely nothing had happened. It was bizarre. All Lalana could figure was that this was something that Grandpa must like, that they do what they have to and then get back to acting like a normal, dysfunctional family as soon as possible. Lalana really enjoyed having sex with the family and she was happy to at least be partially involved in the big secret of the house. Still, she had spent most of her life being a fuck toy for people who didn't really care for her and she was more than a little bit tired of it. She was happy to have sex with these women, but she wanted it on her terms. She had to figure out a way to get the upper hand. One day, about a week after she had been fucked by Cindy, a plan developed in her mind while she was cleaning the Crone's family room. She put it into place two days later, on her day off.

Both the Crones and the Walkers awoke that morning and found, taped to their bedroom doors a letter. There was nothing writing on the outside of the envelope and the letter contained therein stated:

Dear Daughter,

The time has come for me to make a very important decision regarding the disposal of my vast estate. As you know, I have decided that my money and possessions can only go to one of my daughters. I have been very impressed with your dedication to my pleasure these past few years and I want to thank you personally. However, I have also been very impressed with your sister and I am not quite ready to make my decision.

To that end, I procured the help of a maid who I hired from Thailand. Her name is Lalana and you have been interacting with her now for several months. Unbeknownst to you, Lalana has been my agent. She has been evaluating your behavior and has prepared a report for me to supplement my own observations via the close circuit television. I trust her judgment. To that end, I would ask that you and your daughter meet in the foyer this afternoon at two. Lalana will have the rest of the details for you then. Good luck.

Grandpa

Lalana had spent a lot of time working on the letter and it had taken all of her recently acquired skills in English to ensure that the letter sounded like she imagined a rich American man would write regarding his will. She was very proud of the finished product.

When she had posted the letter she went down to her room in the basement to get prepared. She would need all the available time to get everything set. She went into her closet and tried to find her sexiest, least maid-like clothes. She ended up finding a skin tight, button-up white blouse with little ivory buttons and a small, condom sized pocket on the left breast. She found a red, cloth skirt that hugged her legs and fell just above her knees. She wore fishnet stockings underneath of this and black boots that climbed halfway up her calves. She put her hair up in a bun and stuck chopsticks in it to keep it up. She wore thick, dark red lipstick and red eye shadow caked the way the men liked it when she was a whore. When she looked in the mirror she was enticed by what she saw. By the time she was finished, it was nearly two.

She walked up the stairs and felt her heart racing. She was taking a huge gamble in doing this. If everything didn't work out perfectly then she was going to be in a lot of trouble. By the time she got to the top of the stairs she was breathing heavily and felt like she might faint. She stopped moving, took a deeper breath and calmed herself. She was ready.

She made her way in the foyer and the two families were already there and it appeared as though they were dressed to impress. The Crones wore matching black evening gowns and black stiletto heels. Their hair was meticulously straightened and their breasts were pushed up in uncomfortable bras. The Walkers went a different route with Cindy wearing a short black skirt and a red top and her daughter wearing very short gym shorts, tennis shoes, and a skin tight white tank top with no bra underneath. The two girls seemed uncomfortable and squirmed a bit. It was clear that their mothers had dressed then and told them to be ready.

"Good afternoon," Lalana said, trying to speak with as much gravity as possible.

"Good afternoon," the others said in unison. She could hear the respect in their voices and could tell that they believed the letter. She almost laughed, but was able to keep control over herself.

"I guess I don't need to go into too much detail. Grandpa assured me that he had informed you about my task here and that you all know why he has called this meeting. Now, to get down to business. I must assure you that grandpa already has a favorite in mind. He is almost positive that he knows who he is going to pick. However, he wants everyone to get one last shot on something that is so obviously important. So he has asked me to test your resolve today and that is what we are going to do. Strip!"

The women acted quickly and nervously. Cindy and Tessa both looked like they believed that they were the one who had in fact won the contest, but something in the back of each woman's eyes seemed to show that they had more than a little fear that perhaps they were on the outside looking in and that they would have to be extra-special obedient in order to curry favor with grandpa. In a matter of seconds they were naked and soon they were helping their daughters disrobe as well. Their penises were all limp and they looked nervous, shriveled.

"Thank you," Lalana said. Then she carefully began to disrobe as well. It seemed ridiculous after all the time she had spent dressing and preparing, but she had to do it. She had to do what she thought the women would expect Grandpa to do, it was very complicated.

Soon she too was standing naked in the room. She decided that she was going to be meanest to Cindy, a little nicer to Tessa, and as nice as she could be to the girls. It seemed appropriate. She started to bark out orders to the women and they complied. First, she told Cindy to lay down on the stairs on her back. She told her to lay so that her head was on the first step and her head was facing down towards the front door. Cindy's cock was getting hard now; maybe she liked to get bossed around as much as she liked to be the boss.

Next, Lalana instructed Tessa to climb up the stairs, over her sister so that their legs were the only parts overlapping. Tessa was hard now too as her soft body ran against that of her sister, their nipples sliding against one another and their cocks pressing into one another as they moved. Then came the difficult part. Cindy was lying face up while Tessa was lying face down and their heads were pointing in opposite directions. Lalana instructed then to align their penises against their sister's anus. It was slightly difficult work, but they were lying in the only position in which such an action would be possible.

Finally, Cindy's penis was touching Tessa's asshole and vice versa. They were both so greedy for the money that they didn't care that they hated one another and that usually they would rather kill the other person than think about providing pleasure. But as Lalana instructed them to slowly slide their penises into each other's anuses, they did as they were told.

They were uncomfortable on the stairs and their asses were tight and halting. At first they each tried to plunge their own dick into the other girl, but they ended up just hurting one another. Finally, they realized they would have to plan it out together and move slowly. Soon they were talking to each other and moaning at one another as their cute, shaved dicks slid into place. Within fifteen minutes they were locked inside of one another and they were moaning.

"Andrea," Lalana said, "Get down on your knees and put that big dick in your Aunt Cindy's mouth." Andrea smiled and rushed over to the stairs. Her cock was hard and quivering and it seemed like she was about to burst already. Cindy was laying in such a way that her niece's ass and scrotum were on her eyes and nose and the big, salty cock was ramming into her. She hungrily took in her niece's beautiful member. Lalana looked at Felicity, but didn't need to say a word. The girl crawled over the other women until she was sitting on the step on top of her Aunt Tessa. She pressed her cock against her aunt's mouth and she eagerly opened it and allowed Felicity's cute cock into her mouth.

The room was silent now except for the squishing, popping sounds of sex, the throaty moans of the two older woman and the high pitched squeals of their daughters. They moaned and jerks in unison, their bodies writhing on the floor. It was incredibly beautiful and Lalana's only hope was the Cindy was the most uncomfortable, laying on her back with a massive cock slamming down her throat with her sister's weigh on top of her.

It didn't take long for the women to begin to cum and it ripped through them like a chain reaction. The first to cum was Andrea. She slammed her massive cock into her aunt's mouth once with authority and suddenly she froze and started to make a strange hitching sound in her mouth Cindy made a gurgling sound in her throat and soon Andrea pulled her cock out of Cindy and thick cum spilled from Cindy's mouth. This seemed to excite Cindy and she thrust upwards with all of her might. She began to cum as well, pushing hot cum into her sister's gaping asshole. A split second later Tessa was cumming in Cindy's asshole. While she came, Tessa gave one more hard suck to Felicity's cock and then she too came in a hard torrent in her aunt's mouth.

The four women lay on the stairs panting. Lalana let them have a few minutes to relax. They all stayed inside of one another, tasting and feeling each other's smell. She hoped that they had learned a lesson in all of this, but expected that the mothers at least were a bit too pig headed to have gained any insight. Finally, they all seemed to have caught their breath.

"Now get over here," Lalana said and she had an idea, "Each of you have five minutes to make me cum. I want to see some creativity. We are going to go in the following random order. Cindy, Tessa, Felicity, and Andrea." Cindy seemed crushed. It was clear that everyone going after would have a better chance. They all pulled themselves up from the stairs and walked over and stood in a loose circle around Lalana.

Cindy decided to go for broke. She dropped down onto her knees in front of Lalana and quickly took her entire, tiny cock into her mouth. She sucked it all the way in till Lalana's balls were dancing on her tongue. At the same time she reached around and insert to fingers into Lalana's asshole and massaged it gently. She worked hard, fast, and efficiently and Lalana had to admit that she was good. She continued to move in a brisk rhythm and Lalana could hear her begging the cum to leave her body. However, after five minutes, nothing had happened. Lalana demanded that she pull out and she did so dejectedly.

Next it was Tessa's turn. She gave her warm Tessa smile to Lalana and then gently pulled her down onto the floor and helped her to spread her legs. She quickly took Lalana's dick into her mouth and sucked it in long, hard, slow strokes. At the same time she started to insert a finger into Lalana's ass. Then she inserted a second, and a third, and a fourth, and finally her entire fist was buried in Lalana's ass. It was something Lalana had always wanted to do but her pimp had been afraid of stretching her out. She felt the fist burrow deep into her and shake her inside and she wanted to cum, but held on. She had to hold on. Finally, another five minutes was up and Lalana just barely avoided cumming as Tessa pulled out of her ass.

Felicity was up next. She told Lalana to stay where she was. She got down on her hands and knees on top of Lalana and decided to try being gentle for a change. Lalana had seen Cindy whispering to her and she didn't want Felicity to win, even if the girl herself was sweet. Felicity slowly licked Lalana nipples and rubbed them with her fingers. While she did this she performed a slow and sexy hand job. She tickled Lalana's balls and kissed her lips. Lalana bit her lip and prayed that she would not cum. It seemed like hours, but finally, the five minutes was up.

Finally it was Andrea's turn and the girl knew her advantage. She had Lalana roll over and get in the doggie-style position. She didn't waste time, but quickly and efficiently inserted her penis into the maid's anus. She pounded away at her with all her cheerleading passion and agility. It was a hard, extreme fucking and Lalana loved it. She missed the feeling of just being fucked and it was hard to hold on. She didn't know how she managed to keep from cumming as the five minutes past. But it did. None of them had won, she had managed to keep control and keep them all on edge.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers