The Windjammer Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run my finger along your wet and slippery slit. You jump when I first touch your clit. "oh yes" I hear. Your outer lips are pouty with your arousal. The pad of my finger begins making little circles around your button. You've closed your eyes, enjoying the sensations flowing through your body. I take the opportunity to suck your right nipple into my mouth. This initially startles you. You then realize my tongue is moving in rhythm with my finger on your clit.

My finger moves lower along your still till it is position at the entrance to your love canal. I slowly insert a finger inside you. When I'm fully inside, you whisper, "Stop, stop. Let me get use to it. The feelings are so intense. Jeff has never done this to me."

I begin using my teeth gently on your nipple to help distract you. Soon, I feel your hips rocking, causing me to move inside you. "Ready for more?" I ask quietly. You simply nod your head.

I insert a second finger inside your tight hole. My thumb moves onto your clit. "Oh yes, that feels so good, don't stop Terry" you scream.

I begin moving my fingers in and out of you. Each stroke causes my thumb to brush over your button. You're pressing yourself towards my finger in rhythm with my motion. You are panting now.

I feel your body stiffen. You tell me to stop. "Just relax Ellen, let the feelings flow over you. Enjoy the experience." I whisper.

"Oh Gawd" you yell out as a million lights explode inside your head. I continue moving inside you. After awhile, I pull out of you, letting you calm down.

It seems like minutes later you return, "Terry, I think I just had my first orgasm. I don't remember ever feeling so many sensations."

"Not even when you masturbate?" I asked.

With a sheepish look on your face you tell me you've never done that. "Remember Terry, I was raised in a strict Catholic house. Sex was for making babies only."

Just as I was about to reply, my watch began beeping. When I looked, I saw that it was 1am. "Ellen, I hate to say this, but we better be back in our own rooms before the kids get back."

You look thoughtful before replying, "won't that leave you with something I heard called 'Blue Balls'?"

"Oh don't worry, I'll be taking care of that problem as soon as we get back to the room." I grin.

Saying Good Night

We walked back to the hotel, hand in hand. You were somewhat quiet, contemplating what just happened.

"Ellen, you mentioned there were things you've never done. Anything in particular you are curious about?" I inquired.

After a long pause, you reply, "Can I think on that. I've been reading Cosmo a lot lately and have many ideas. I just don't want you to think I'm a slut."

I chuckle, then take your cheek in my hands, "Ellen, I think you are a lovely and intelligeint lady. Finding that you have a sexy side is in NO way a bad thing. And if I can help you explore, all the better. It is a win-win situation".

After looking both ways down the hall, I quickly kiss you before turning towards my room. "Don't you want to come in for a while?" you ask shyly.

"Ellen, you don't know how hard that is to turn down. But I think, at least for awhile, we need to keep up appearances." With that I walk off down the hall.

12