All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 10'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I wonder if Calvin has been messing with Sam which caused her to change her number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They're finally together!!!

I'm so happy that she's going to give him a chance! Calvin is plotting something...I just feel it....oh well, he needs to just let it go and move on but knowing him he won't 😒 But this chapter made me so happy!! they're so perfect together 💖

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 9 years ago
Stop the presses!

Kristie and Calvin are uniting for revenge!! I just know they will. I feel an accident coming that will place someone in the hospital...I hope I'm wrong. I am so into this story. You are doing an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IN LOVE!!!

This story warms my heart !!! Please don't let us hanging for to long! Kristie and Calvin im sure are working together! I love Caroline and Micheal I would love to have a little more of them. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

I'm begging!!! Please update this story! It is not fair to readers. Please just at least finish this story. It should be against the website rules for you to start a story and wait forever to update it. Please update please!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Elegantly interwoven

Based on the story, no complaints: you write it well. Still grammar is a significant issue, as wording and punctuation detract readers. Make it flow and ask someone you trust to go over it for you.

Spanish: Maldita su caliente." (Damn your hot); this should be "¡carajo--eres caliente!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...