The Younger Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything I can do? Anything to put you at ease, increase you arousal or stimulation?" he asked, just then realizing the extent of his assumptions about sex and how much Jon might not be familiar with. He continued anyway, "Once I'm done, please put some of this salve along the length of your penis, it should enhance your experiences, as well as easing things for me." the scholar said.

"Of course. And, no. You naked, spread like that, the way that salve glistens on your... I am ready."

There was a hesitance on the end but the scholar was sure the felid had only had to stop from saying 'master' again. He appreciated that the servant was making that effort.

The younger master took a position on his hands and knees on the end of the sofa. His worries about familiarity and positions were immediately eased. Jon took his position behind the scholar, standing. Jon was the perfect height, his penis fell just above the scholar's ass when he stood. The felid's penis brushed the top of the scholar's ass, an interesting prelude.

Jon had inserted the head of his penis into the ready anus of the younger master of the house of Eiringel. The servant paused and savored the situation, thinkingI bet none of you small people imagined this when you exiled...he chose not to continue the thought. He knew those concerns would ruin the moment as surely as fire would ruin one of the scholar's precious books.

About the time the scholar thought to look and maybe ask when Jon might be getting on with things the felid exerted himself. In one motion Jon took hold of the smaller man's hips and in one motion plunged his penis from it's position just in the scholars ass to inside the man completely.

"Oh..." the younger master cried out in a mixture of surprise at the movement, surprise pleasure from the sensation it had produced, and several other things, including a sensation that he was of fair certainty had been produced by the felid's testicles slapping against his underside.

"Oh," the servant started obvious concern in his voice, "Did I hurt you? I know my penis is large. Was that alright?" during this Jon had made no move to extract his penis from the scholar's ass, which the scholar appreciated.

"No," the younger master says, taking a deep breath and enjoying the feeling of the penis deep within him, "No Jon you didn't hurt me. It's not merely alright, but I can't think of a word great enough to adequately name the feeling."

The younger master doesn't know what to do or think. The sensation from the felid's large penis inserted so deeply in him was very immediate and pleasing. Atop this sensation, staying mostly still with only the small movements of talking was causing an feeling new to the scholar. He was especially aware of his anus, now stretched just enough farther than normal, and very aware of Jon's penis inside him.

The scholar was starting to get used to this feeling when Jon pulled back slightly. After extracting just two inches of his penis the felid pushed strongly back in.

The felid continues this action, varying speed and distance slightly between thrusts. The younger master find that he is producing sounds that he is unable to stifle. Moans and little gasps of 'Ah' issuing forth despite his desire not to moan or gasp 'Ah'.

"Ah... harder." the man manages to say around a moan.

Jon obliges making longer faster strokes. The moans and 'Ahs' of the man beneath him, being repeatedly empaled on his penis, grow louder. The younger master find his attention drawn to the scheme,Not nowhe growls in his mind; aloud saying 'harder' again.

Several biddings of 'harder' later, Jon was grunting as well. The study is filled with these deep grunts, joined by the higher pitched moans and 'Ah's of the younger master and all punctuated by the evenly spaced claps of their bodies coming energetically together.

"I'm...", Joh started. The scholar suddenly finding the consideration of language to oddly difficult. The felid interrupted himself with another grunt accentuated by the slap of flesh.

"I won't be able to hold back much longer." the felid manages to complete his statement, though only by slowing down somewhat in his main endeavor.

"Oh, I would love for you to find your release in me." the master responded, Instantly imagining the felid's penis loosing semen deep inside of him. He wasn't assembled enough to wonder how he had managed a pun in the circumstances.

"I, ohh ha, I would prefer to bring you to your release first." Jon responded.

"I would find more satisfaction if I found my release with your seed inside of me." the scholar explained between moans. Continuing, "Please, I would be best served if you would thrust hard and deep and plant your seed well within me." said the younger master, sounding a little more plaintively than was intended, but it matched what he was feeling.Wow, am I a whore?the scholar wondered. He dismissed to worry easily enough, it was a thought he had nearly every time he had sex.

Jon needed no more prompting. The felid gave four or five more powerful thrusts, then one deep thrust. Buried in the young master this way, pressing harder into the ass and crotch of the nobleman-by-marriage than ever before, the felid gave a pointed grunt followed by a series of sharp twitches. The scholar felt each of these twitches deep inside of himself.

The sensation, though quite different for each, stole both their breathes. Both were left nearly panting. After a minute or so his breathe came together enough for the younger master to start to thank for felid.

The scholar didn't get very far in biding the servant thanks. The felid pulled his penis from his master quickly and without warning.

With the sensation in his nether region turned empty, the scholar's analytical portion started resuming it's work. His thoughts started to form and resume tormenting him with his scheme. Suddenly the felid was there chasing the thoughts off with his voice was in the younger master's ear, breath on his neck, and body pressed into his.

"Please, let me do this for you." The felid softly hissed, the sound and breathe and body of the man producing great feeling from seemingly little sensation. The master didn't have the thoughts to wonder how the servant delivered such pleasure to him with just breath and voice.

The felid guided and coaxed and the younger Eiringel followed with no resistance. The felid soon had his master laying, belly upward where he had just been on hands and knees, one leg up so the servant had easy access both the man's penis and anus.

Jon went about the stimulation of the scholar with practiced skill. The felid's mouth was hot on his penis, one hand joining the felid's mouth there. Apparently the felid had had time to map the body of the younger master while the master had been busy with the sensation of the felid's penis deeper inside him than anything before.. He had knowledge of exactly how to touch the scholar's body with the hand not busy stroking the scholar's penis.

Suddenly, the felid inserted two long fingers into the hole occupied just recently by his penis. As even more evidence of long practice with men, the skilled fingers knew exactly how to stimulate the spot there. The spot well known to the scholar and any other man who enjoyed receiving other men sexually.

Filled now again by the felid, the scholar found release immediately. As his seed spilled fast into the eagerly awaiting mouth, the scholar's scheme pressed itself onto the scholar's mind again. He ignored it again and looked downward. The felid was there staring at the younger master, he had been the entire time, fixated on the small man. Once Jon was sure he had his master's attention he leaned in toward the man and swallowed exaggeratedly, then licked his lips hungrily. It had to be the most erotic thing younger master had ever seen.

The master found himself wondering about about future trysts despite himself. His scheme only required this, and then not truly but rather because even partial truth gave a conviction that helps forward the lie. He had needed an excuse to fuck the beautiful felid. He'd never managed to admit this to himself before, how badly he has wanted the servant sexually. But there was now an new issue, he had never expected sex with Jon to be what it was. He refused to give name to it because he couldn't admit that 'better' might be the word. His scheme's end was to protect his husband, yet he feared he had only introduced some new danger.

Jon recovered quickly and had started gathering the things he would use to make the younger master presentable again. The time for play was over and with it the pretense of equality, there mostly to make the younger master feel better. It was time for the felid to stop being Jon and return to just being the new servant in a household staff of dozens.

The younger master fussed at the attention, but resigned soon enough when it because evident to him that the servant's tack was best, they did need to return to being master and servant now. He did insist on helping the servant in cleaning both of them.

When the felid started to dress the scholar's scheme pressed itself upon him again. People needed to know they'd had sex. He decided that the servant's undergarment would be his trophy. This left the servant indecent. The thought of the beautiful felid walking so clothed through the residence interested the younger master, surely it would provide ample fuel to further the rumor the scholar had crafted.

The younger master told the servant to go to the household manager, undergarment obviously lacking. He said to tell her that the younger master had had 'a task' for the servant. The implication would be obvious, that the master had dominated the servant, as was right. Gossip traveled among the servants and eventually among servants of different houses readily, often with surprising speed.

But the scholar, scheme in mind, felt the need to go further. The felid agreed that having some of the salve still on his ass would be powerful evidence, though he wouldn't let the scholar help put it there.

The servant finally thought ask why the master would be so interested in the furthering the felid's deception. The master decided to tell the servant the truth. There were whisperings amongst the nobility that the younger master was only subservient to his husband, always receptive in sex. This meant, in Aan society, that the younger master was no better than a similarly situated woman. Meaning that their house was lesser, for if the master couldn't do more than a woman for his master, he necessarily did less than a woman would in his place.

The master asked the servant, to please, help him further this lie, help give it flight. Give no impression that it was not the master who had dominated the servant. Tell people the master made sure the servant found his release before he would find his if they press for more detail. The status of the house and of the young master's master may be at stake.

For the first time, the servant wondered if his beloved's sacrifice had been worth it, if this life and eternal separation was better than death in his own country. After he was found out and imprisoned, his beloved had remained known and free from persecution. His lover had sacrificed his position in government and society, to ensure that the servant was sold into servitude in the nation of Aan instead of being executed. Finding that things were so similar here, if more convoluted, broke the servants heart. His exilers had been right, in this supposedly noble land there much the same cruelty.

His master wasn't following love, or even lust, but the politics of the great houses of Aan. Bringing such cynicism to the house said to be ruled by it's masters' love. It brought the tall felid to the brink tears. But, he didn't cry. He took his clothed nudity, and his master's well crafted lie and exited the study, off on his mission of deceit. And he refused to cry, knowledge that the world was empty as he had thought it might be had no right to hurt the way it did. No, the servant would not cry.

Today, the younger master lacked such resolve. In the face of terrible adversity, and terrible action he had been resolute wether at his husband's side or not. Now, however, in the face of petty whispers, he feared his was the terrible action.I was acting to protect my husband and his house,he reminded himself firmly, but it rang flat. The younger master of the house of Eiringel lay on the sofa where he had just fucked the beautiful servant and then requested that servant lie and spread deceit. Tears came to his eyes and started to fall silently. The scholar thought,I was acting to protect Aaron, master of Eiringel, my beloved.But the thought offered no comfort and did nothing to stop the tears.

12