All Comments on 'Their Affair'

by wifesaffair

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

I hope you continue this story,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More!

Love it! john2006and@yahoo.com

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

This is how an affair should be. The husband knows his wife is getting pregnant by another, yet he (the husband) is willing to accept the consequences. What a gentleman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I read your story up to the point you sucked your

wife's lover's cock. You are one sick fucking person. Seem help now before you turn intoa queer and your wife leaves you. Oh wait! You are a queer you sucked his cokc and drank his cum. No wonder your wife loves other men, even old ones. You are a fuck sick turd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story

I can appreciate the thrill of sucking the cock that had impregnated my wife. Your story was fine and I enjoyed it. Not everyone can appreciate the excitement of sharing your wife with another man even to the extent of watching him get her pregnant. Sadly those prone to be critical of this are also prone to name calling and other childish behavior. Your story was erotic and well written. I'm not into incest stories but I don't go there and write nasty comments. Please continue to write more.

thebulletthebulletover 15 years ago
nope

I'm a naysayer in this one. It is counter-evolutionary for a man to want his wife to be impregnated by someone else if he is capable of doing the job himself.

The person who has these kinds of desires is just mentally off somewhere.

And the wife who lets herself be impregnated by someone else has her own evolutionary imperitives that state that hubby is a zero and you don't want to share your genes with him.

It isn't a pretty picture.

MastersallMastersallover 15 years ago
honest and true tale

i sense this is a real tale. bravo !

The_TrouvereThe_Trouvereover 14 years ago
I liked it.

I thought it was a good story, but I would have appreciated dialogue.

Mandala40Mandala40over 14 years ago
good story

This is a well crafted story that gives indication of being autobiographical. I would not share my wife, but it is an agreeable fantasy to imagine myself as another man sharing his wife.

A man should never pressure his wife to have sex with other men, but if she enjoys it, he expresses his love for her by wanting her to experience pleasure where she can find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
like the bi aspects too....

I like the thought of hubby sucking cock and then putting it into his wifes pussy. back and forth. how erotic that is.

I wish my wife was like that..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What

a piece of crap story. It is sick.

surry1955surry1955about 11 years ago
very nasty and good.

Like the story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Had to reasure myself..

.....no mistake possible: This is "Loving Wives" - what the heck are you doing here? Why doesn´t Lit. have a category "wimps & cuckies"? It would certainly be crowded - and average men with a normally developed sexuality would sleep a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really

What a BITCH ASS FAGGOTT. KILL YOSELF!!A3BF

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Aww such sweet coming out story

I wonder if this fag ever got the nerve to cut his dick off and get a cunt??

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Pimp watches his whorewife in action. Even worse than the usual cuck story.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

One those truly horrid story written by someone too afraid to leave the closet.

There are professionals that can help the your mental illness that makes this seem appealing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous