Their First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment her tongue touched his tender ring, she hesitated just a second. Her tongue tentativley circled his tight pucker several times, licking over each wrinkle, savoring this new feeling. As she became more comfortable with what she was doing, she began to increase her pressure and speed. She could feel his muscles flex as she drove him a little crazy with her tongue. She had never been this close to someone's ass hole. The fantasy always appealed to her, it seemed so decadent and kinky. But she never was allowed. Probably for the best, Mike had much better hygiene. He was completely free of hair down there. A little tuft above his cock, but that was all. His shaft, smooth. His balls, smooth. Under his sack all the way and including his asshole itself, totally shaved smooth.

She was loving it! She ate Mike's ass like she herself liked to be licked. She took long, wet licks, her tongue flat. Getting him slick with her spit. She held her tongue ridged and poked the tip against his back door. Her finger dug into his cheeks as she opened him as wide as she could and dove in, pushing her squirming, pink tongue deep up his backside. Mike howled in approval as she entered him with her tongue, sliding it in and out, turning it around and around. She pursed her lips up tight against his puckered ring and tongue fucked him like a natural. Making lewd slurping and sucking sounds as she noisily kept licking and eating and at his asshole. While she had never done it herself before, she tried to do what felt good when done to her, and she so desperately wanted to please her new lover. She lifted a hand to his cock and was pleased to find it fully erect.

"Looks like I've done good..." She says, momentarily removing her tongue from his brown eye. She griped his shaft, and slid her hand up and down his renewed strength

"Yes you have, now get up here and bend over like the little fuck toy you are." He grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her up, kissing her deeply on the mouth. His tongue danced with hers, the one that had so recently been up his own ass. "You are such a fucking amazing little thing!" His praise meant so much to her. Dee hardly ever heard any herself, and when she did, it seemed hollow. But now, his praise felt so genuine she wanted to do so much more for him.

"But I didn't get to...."

"Oh, you will" he cut her off. He didn't know exactly what Dee was about to say, but there was still so much he intended to do with and to her. Whatever she was about to do, he was sure they'd get around it to it before long. Besides, after her submissive behavior between his legs and her enthusiastic rimming, Mike was beginning to enjoy the commanding role.

"Right now I'm going to fuck you. I want to see that beautiful brown ass of yours as I slide between those cheeks. Get up here and bend that ass over this bed!" She meekly obeyed, crawling off the bed and standing next to it, she leaned forward only slightly.

Looking over her shoulder, Dee asked, "like this?"

""You know damn good and well what I mean!" With that he grabbed her shoulders and forced her over so her upper body was flat on the bed, grasping her hips, he put his foot between hers and pushed them aside, widening her stance. "Get those legs wide, I'm coming in..." He put a hand one each of her ample, brown ass cheeks and spread them wide as he lowered down to put his face in line with her crotch. He inhaled deeply and enjoyed the scent of her cream filled, just fucked cunt. Her sex was literally dripping wet. Red, puffy lips were visible through the thick mat of dark public hair, still shiny slick with her cum. A small line of his own making was visibly seeping out from between her meaty lips. Her clit was fat and engorged, poking out from a nest of matted hair, seemingly throbbing with excitement. He extended his tongue and took one, long lick starting at her erect button all the way up and to her sweaty brown eye dipping in deeply as he passed over the opening to her tunnel. As he presses his now cum slicked tongue up her ass, she wiggled and pressed back, desperately wanting more.

He backed off, "All in due time, baby." And with that, he stood up, and aimed his ringed dick at the valley between those luscious, big, freckled ass cheeks. He rubbed the pierced head of his cock up and down her soppy, wet slit. Spreading her juice and natural lubricant a little more, also knowing the sensations of dragging the steel rings and studs across her already sensitive clit would just juice her up more. As he pushed himself into her, she grunted as his thickness again stretched her beyond what she was used too, and he sighed with the pleasure of her wet walls gripping him, "Damn honey, your pussy sure is fucking tight! Yea.....such a nice small pussy, you sure my dick isn't too much for you?" He teased her a little as he held on her hips and settled into a nice rhythm, fucking her from behind.

"Oh, believe me...... I can..........take any.......thing you can........give....." She was panting like a bitch in heat as he rode her sweet behind. Each thrust of his hips into pushed her into the mattress. She gave up even trying to support herself and just stretched her arms out the sides and surrendered to him and let him take her as he wanted.

Occasionally Mike would pull back a bit and use his hands to her spread her open as he fucked her. He liked to hold her cheeks open and watch his hard dick disappear inside her hairy pussy. His pale pink flesh contrasting with hers. Dee's ass was a rich deep brown, her bush almost black, and even though her cunt lips were bright pink, their edges were a few shades darker. And the ring of her puckered asshole was darker still. As he stared at it, he could see her flexing as she gripped her pussy to his dick, flex and release, flex and release, over and over; her cunt was more talented than any he had fucked. He was loving fucking this hot little firecracker. He leaned over her, pressing his body onto hers, bringing his mouth to her neck and kissed her gently as his engorged cock slid in and out of her.

"Fuck me........just .....use me....I am yours..." She muttered. She knew just how to excite him. "Fuck me....make me your bitch...." With that he raised a hand high and brought it down hard on her ass with a "SLAP" she bolted upright with a shock, "what the Fuck?!" She exclaimed.

"You want to be my bitch huh?" Another "slap" across her ass. "You really think you can handle what I want to do to you?!" He began to fuck her harder. Pushing her hips down and standing a little higher, he changed the angle of his thrusts directing them more downward than before.

"Oh shit!" She cried out. He was fucking her slower now, but there was so much more force in his thrusts. He would pull almost completely out of her and then almost fall against her, driving himself deep into her all at once and with enough force to push her hard into the bed. And his angle had changed too, now each deep push was making contact with her G-spot. The big metal ring on the head of his prick was hitting it's target with every thrust. Again and again.

Her body was covered with a layer of sweat, causing it to almost shine as she laid there under his assault. Every time he entered her, a grunt escaped her lips and she rose up just a little to meet his cock. Her whole body shook with his movements. She turned her head and caught his eye. Her hair had fallen over part of her face, and her sweat was making her makeup run just a bit. But there was a fire burning in her eyes. And he recognized it. She was loving every smack, every inch of him, and every movement. She was truly able to submit to him and let her lust take over. She believed she had found the man she could be a whore for. She loved his cock. And maybe a part of her was falling in love with him. She looked him in the eye and almost whispered, "get rough....let me show what I can be for you.....let me be your whore...do whatever you want...I can take it...."

With that, something inside him caught fire and burned with a passion he had not felt for a long time. Something changed and he knew what she wanted, and he knew he could do it. She wanted it rough? He could be that.

"Is this what you want?" He drove into her as he asked. Their bodies making a wet slapping sound as they collided.

"Oh...yes!" She gasped as she was impaled over and over on his thick tool.

"Tell me you love it," he grunted though clenched teeth.

"Oh...I do." She managed to get out between gasps.

"Do what? Tell me, you fucking whore!"

"Love it"

"Love WHAT?" He demanded, with another Slap to her ass.

"Love. Your. Cock!" She grunted it out as she pushed back hard against him as she felt the beginning of another orgasm. "I Love Your Cock.....love your cock....." She repeated in time to his pounding, "....your cock.....beautiful cock....love it.....I love your cock.....I love yoooooouuu!" At that moment she grunted and surrendered to another orgasm. "Fuuuuuck! Don't Stop! Keep pounding my little twat!" She shook and shuddered under his weight as her body rocked with orgasmic release. He was working his magnificent prick inside her in ways she had never experienced before; she knew she would let him fuck her again. She had to. The thin, little dick she would be getting from here on would never be able to make her feel like his did. So fucking completely filled. She was in sexual heaven.

When her body stopped shaking, he withdrew himself from her with and audible "Slop" as his dick fell from her dripping snatch.

He grabbed a shirt near the bed, her husband's maybe? Who cares? And dried his wet dick with it. Once he was dry, he began to remove the heavy ring and studs from prick. She saw what he was doing; removing those lovely pieces of metal that had made her cum like she never had in her life.

"Why?" Was all Dee could manage to ask, her body still recovering from her orgasm.

He leaned over and kissed her ear and whispered, "Honey, I'm about to put my dick in your sweet little backdoor. And trust me, that's one area you don't want to feel this hardware."

She smiled, "Oh baby, I do trust you....fuck my butthole as good as you've been fucking my pussy and I am yours forever...." She almost regretted the words as soon as they left her mouth. Would he freak out? Think she was going to go all Fatal Attraction on him? Who cares, she thought, they were honest words. She would he his if he wanted her, for as long as he did. And if he didn't, well then, his cock would be the one she masturbated about for the rest of her life.

Once he removed the steel from his dick, he lowered himself down and again put his hands on her magnificent butt cheeks and held them open. Only now, it was his face he held between them. Her pussy was a thing of beauty. Black curly hair matted down from his fucking and sticky with her cum. Her pussy lips were puffed up and bright pink from the abused as they hung only slightly open. Little ribbons of her juice ran down her thighs as well. Simply put, she looked used. Where many women would look wrecked, she still had something about her; she was still hot as hell.

"Your pussy looks so fucking hot, YOU, are fucking beautiful. Did you know your cheetah spots frame your little asshole? You have one on each side. Perfectly spaced. Beautiful." And with that, he pressed his mouth against her wet box, licking and sucking at her like a mad man. His tongue covered her from her clit to her puckered backdoor. She shivered with pleasure. Her man never told her was beautiful anymore, never told her how sexy her spots were. She hadn't even known how far they covered her down there.

Not only did Paul never tell her these things, he never put his mouth where Mike's was right then. Making little circles around her freckled asshole. He slurped and licked and sucked that puckered starfish of hers as she squealed with delight. Her sphincter twitched and her felt her relaxing as he slid his tongue past her muscled entrance and up her most intimate hole. Liking at the smooth, inner walls, he darted his tongue in and out, mimicking the fucking he was so desperate to give her with his cock. He pulled his mouth from her ass with a wet "pop!"

"That ass of yours ready for my cock?" He asked. His voice thick with lust and desire. She couldn't bring herself to speak, only nodding wildly, as his finger began teasing the hole in question. "Yeah?" He teased, putting a little pressure right at her tender entrance. She nodded vigorously.

"Yes yes yes.....oh fuck yes....."

"Then climb up on that bed. I want you on all fours so I can fuck your ass doggy style. Fuck you like the bitch you want to be. Like a bitch in heat." He dipped his fingers down and traced along her cunt and found it newly hot and wet. "Ummmm, you are in heat aren't you?" He smacked her ass again, watching her soft, round behind jiggle with his hand. "I cannot wait to be balls deep up that shit hole of yours girl. Now get up there and let me have it!"

"Yes sir...." She panted as she climbed up on top on the bed. She assumed the position just like she was told, knees placed wide to give him space to kneel, shoulders down at the head of the bed, resting on the pillows to position her ass up in the air, putting it on display for him. She slipped a hand under and began toying with her cunt from underneath. "Like this?" She quietly asked, "is this how you want me?"

Seeing her be so submissive was turning him on something fierce, and she knew it. All their "sexting" and phone sex, she knew what turned his crank, what made him pop. Her being a bad little girl. A filthy, filthy, fucking whore. The nastier the better. Nothing was too taboo. The dirtier she got. The hotter it made him.

"You going to fuck me like this?" She mewed, "...gonna put that big bad dick of yours up my butt?" With that, she pushed her ass up and with the hand not rubbing herself, she grabbed an ass cheek and pulled herself open, showing off just where she wanted him.

He climbed up behind her, his raging hard cock pointing out from his body like a fuck missile aiming at her brown eye. "Hope you got some lube handy, I'll fuck your ass dry if I have too, but I think you would rather I not." She quickly produced a small, fresh bottle of lube from under her pillow. She had planned ahead; he thought and smiled a bit to himself. He took the bottle and popped the seal, and dribbled a bit down the valley of her ass. His fingers trailed up and down, spreading the slick gel all around her about to plowed butt hole.

He put the tip of his middle finger against her holiest of holies, and with just a slight push, slipped right up her tail pipe. She flinched only slightly but inhaled sharply at the anal intrusion. As he slowly worked his finger the rest of it's way inside her, she slowly exhaled. "That's it baby," he encouraged, "nice deep breaths....just breathe..." He twisted his wrist, turned his finger one way, then the other before slowly beginning to pull it out. She let out a small whimper at his withdrawal. Pulling out his middle finger, he crossed a lubed forefinger over it and like a corkscrew, he entered her again, her rectal ring felt tight around his fingers but as he twisted them slightly, she accepted his fingers deep up her dirty vault. He continued to work his fingers, clockwise and counter, in and out, occasionally pouring a little more lube as they twisted inside her. He worked her good, making sure her backside was open to him.

"Fuck me already will ya??" She gasped. "Quit teasing me, I want your cock....." She reached back and grabbed his dick. Stroking it, "I will do anything, I mean ANYthing you want, just put this big, fat hard cock up my tiny, tight ass!! I want it rough," she was almost growling now, "Do to me what you can't do with any other woman....."

He retook his position behind her and poured some lubed into the palm of his hand before coating his throbbing member with the slick liquid. He rubbed his cock head up and down her crack and she moaned gratefully. An animalistic sound coming from deep inside her. He had already fucked her, now it was time for something tighter and dirtier. Something even more forbidden. It was time to sodomize her. At long last, he was about to dip his cock into her shit hole. Over a year of fantasizing and masturbating was about to be fulfilled.

Taking aim, he pressed the swollen, purple mushroom head of his cock against her tight little asshole. He felt her flex a little, and it felt like her asshole was pursing it's lips and kissing the head of his cock. He began to push.

"It's okay, you won't break me..." She whispered as she pushed back against him slightly.

Then, it happened.

With a grunt, it popped inside.

A tiny scream escaped her lips as his shaft began to slide it's way inside her dark canal, pushing deeper into her bottom.

Dee started rocking back and forth allowing his thickly greased cock inside. Opening her up like it was her first time, his cock feeling more like a fist than a dick. So much thicker than anything she had up her ass before. Her anal ring was blazing with fire.

She grunted and grimaced as her new lover continued to slide inside her, one agonizing inch at a time. His thick cock stretching her ass far more than she had ever experienced. She wiggled her hips grinding her ass against the swollen anal invader, getting more and more inside her with every motion. Her little puckered hole was now stretched to it's limits and her poor little rectum was nearly packed full. She felt what she hoped was lube or maybe just her own excited juices leaking down her thighs. She hated to think of anything else leaking down her legs as she's being butt fucked.

She realized she didn't care, "Fuck my ass! Do whatever you want. Make me dirty, I'm all yours.....your little dirty cock whore....push it in....FUCK it's so tight!! So big.....keep going, fill me up..." She was almost babbling, her head was spinning with Pleasure and Pain, with Lust and Humiliation. So many new sensations, she was almost out of her mind.

After what felt like and eternity, she felt the unmistakable sensation of smooth balls against her pussy. He had finally bottomed out. He had filled her anus with every inch of his cock. He held motionless for a moment to allow her to adjust.

"Breathe, baby....just relax..."

As she breathed, she could feel his pulse. She felt it in her ass, the rhythmic throb of his penis deep in her butt. Throbbing inside her most sensitive tissues. She could feel his every twitch, she could feel his heat radiating from his hard-on, filling her with his heat, relaxing and loosening her muscles. The pain was subsiding, and in it's place, pleasure like she had never felt. She was ready. Ready for whatever he could give her.

She resumed rocking back and forth, encouraging him to work his tool in and out of her sweet ass. He began to ease into it, moving slowly at first, before picking up speed and momentum as his hands gripped her hips for leverage and she again lowered her shoulders down and buried her face in the pillows. She moaned, deep and low, pressing her ass upwards giving him a better target for his tool.

Small movements became longer as he worked his prick back and forth, loosening her a little, getting her accustomed to him before he gave her the butt fucking he was dieing too. He pushed into her, bottoming out again. His belly leaning into the ample cushion of her round butt, the curly hairs of her pussy rubbing against his smooth balls as they were pressed together.

She moaned slightly as he pulled back, and as he got to where just the crown of his prick was still imbedded in her perfect circle, he pulled all the way out of her ass. Her ring snapped shut and she gasped in surprise, he drizzled a little more lube down her crack and over his tool before placing his back into position and slowly penetrating her backdoor again. He groaned with pleasure as he sank into her heated grip again. He loved the feeling of her tight ring as his head passed through it, and he repeated this move several times, sliding all the way out and reentering her, getting pleasure from conquering her ass over and over. Her dark hole has warmer than any mouth and that tight ring was tighter that any hand, barely seeming to open at all as he forced his way past that outer ring again and again. He pushed deep into her again, his hands sliding over her ample and down under her feeling her round belly and heavy tits hanging below her.