Their First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down to kiss her on the back of her neck. That simple act of compassion turned her on more than he could imagine. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, "Are you ready?" She nodded vigorously.

"Yes," she grunted, her breath ragged, "you're fucking huge....it fucking stings so bad when you pull out...hurts....but, don't stop...make my ass remember your cock, give that ass a fucking it won't forget." Her voice was close to breaking, and he knew her butt was stuffed near it's limit, and yet, she was game for more. Well then, he would give it to her.

He pushed himself up, and grabbed hold of her wide hips, settling in between her legs. He was deep up her butt now, and he pulled her hips in closer, gyrating his hips against her, moving himself inside her in ways that made her back arch up against him.

He pulled back again, and she readied herself for him to withdrawal again, but instead, just as his dick was only tip-in, he slammed into her. Deep and hard. Her body jumped forward against the unexpected anal assault, and had he not been hold on tightly, she might have slipped off his dick completely.

"Yooowwww!" She howled as he drove into her. "Whoooooaaaa! Mmmama!' She muttered as he flexed his stiff rod in her bowels. She pawed at the sheets, and bit down on the pillow hard to keep from crying out. He churned his thick cock in her ass, around and round, pushing in deep, before a slow withdrawal. He took his cues from her body, and although he wanted to ride her like a prison bitch, he could tell she needed a little more gentle touch for now. This time, when he thrust into her, he went a little slower, still giving her his full length, just not as fast, he was met with a low, "oh yeah....oh yessss..."

With that he found his rhythm, pushing in deeply, enjoying the feeling of her hairy pussy against his hairless ball sack, slow, but steady. Soon he could feel her loosen up just a little, and her hips began to meet his own thrusts.

She eased herself back up on all fours and dipped her back low prompting him to rise above her a little so he get drill into her even deeper, she began to squeal, "Fuck me baby...fuck me harder...c'mon....give it to me.....Fuck me harder!" Best of all she was acting like a Hot Bitch should, thrusting her ass up against him, meeting each trust so he was balls deep in her ass.

"Fuck yeah Baby!" He called out, "you're starting into the spirit of this now aren't ya?" He grabbed at her ass, pulling it apart so he could get a nice view of his cock as it plunged in and out of her tight ass hole. Her ring stretched taunt as it was forced open wide to accommodate his girth.

"Yes," she grunted, "do it, use me....use my dirty fuck hole...."

"Yeah? Use you, huh? You want me to use your asshole for my cock? Use this dirty little shit hole of yours for my pleasure?"

"Oh yes...please....." She could be such a dirty little girl when she wanted to, and right now, she wanted to be so bad for him. She wanted to be his whore, his dirty little secret, and would do anything she could to prove she was worth it. "Yes...stick your dick in my dirty little hole, my tight, shitty hole....fuck my big fucking ass....fuck the shit out of me....make me suck you clean......just fuck me....please...."

"Whose dirty fuck hole?" He asked her through clenched teeth. "Tell me whose ass this is...." She was driving him crazy; he had never lusted over someone like this before. She was offering so much, and he wanted it all.

"Uh...uh...yours.....it's yours now!" She managed to get out as he reamed her.

"Damn straight it is!" Then he unleashed everything had been holding back and began to fuck her ass as hard as he could. She had pushed him to the edge and he was beyond control now. Beneath him, she cried out, moaning and gasping. A chain of dirty words flowing from her mouth, no longer making sentences, just words.

"Fuck...yes.....shit....fuck...ass.... fuckfuckshitfuck.......cock in meeee!"

Dee was loose enough that her anus no longer caught on the cock ridges as it slid in and out of her. Every few thrusts his dick came completely out of her and he saw her asshole gaping open before ramming back inside.

He was showing no mercy on her asshole, fucking her hard and fast, ramming her sweaty ass over and over. The sounds they were making by now were more and more animal as their wet flesh slapped together, she was screaming to fucked harder while she rocked on all fours with his dick in her ass.

Mike began to pound into her so hard Dee was nearly laid out flat against the bed while he continued to pound her ass from the top.

"Fuck. That. Ass." She was moaning in time to his movements.

Leaning forward his mouth was inches from her ear, "such a sweet, fuckable butt you have dear..." He kept moving his pelvis as he lay on top of her, his motions shallower, "I want this ass to be mine."

"It is....," she grunts under his weight, "it is..."

"Anytime I want it?"

"Yes yes yes. Anytime!" she squirmed to get a hand under her belly and rub at her clit. "Anytime...just keep fucking me..." She is squirming to get his dick in back in motion...

"Your husband doesn't deserve this sweetness." He emphasized his words with a slow grind against her, causing her toes to curl under.

"No...." She whispered, "he doesn't..."

"His dick can't fuck you like mine does...can it?" He knew he was embarrassing her, talking about her husband while inside of her the way he was.

"No" she whispered.

"My dick is better than your husband's isn't it?" He asked as he pushed against her, driving himself deeper inside.

"Yes" the word barely audible.

"My dick is bigger than his isn't it?"

"Yes," Dee whispered.

"What's wrong little whore? Embarrassed? " Mike teased.

"Yes"

"Why? You wanted this. To be treated like a little whore. To be my fuck slut. You wanted this right? Right?! You wanted this and you're loving it aren't you? You're fucking loving having your tight butthole stuffed with my dick, aren't you?!" He was rocking nice and deep now. Her fingers mashing against her clit and he filled her rectum with his thick cock.

"Yes" she muttered, "yes, I did..." Her panting was picking up speed to match his thrusts, "yes.... I do...I do love it."

"Good honey," he purred at her. "Good. Because I want to keep fucking you. Just. Like. This." Deep thrusts causing her to raise her hips up to meet his.

"Such a good little butt-slut." He kissed her neck as he said it. Pushing his upper body up on his arms, he renewed his plugging away at her used asshole. She was in heaven. Her body was sore and she needed a rest, but she had never felt so damn sexually needed before. He was telling things she had never heard. Doing things she never felt. He called her sexy and she felt it. He called her 'his whore' and she wanted to be it. At that moment, she would have done anything for him. Anything at all. As it was, she laid there squirming under him, fingering her furry box and letting him pound her butt. Just like a good whore should.

Her gasps and moans became louder and more audible as her dirt box was stretched and stuffed with his thick, strong tool. "...love it...such a good cock." she moaned as her hips pushed back against him, "so thick....fuck, I love it....love it.....I Love your cock in my ass! I fucking love your cock baby..." She talking into the pillow now as he carried on sodomizing her without mercy. His grunts were animal like as he pounded at her ass. And she took it all; she loved very push, every twitch that wonderful cock made in her bowels. And then something happened. Something she had been afraid of since she first felt the head of his cock at her backdoor.

The sweat, lube and spit, along with the loosening of her now fucked-out asshole combined to cause lewd sounds to begin to come from her. From where he was fucking her. All those small pockets of air he trapped inside her dirt box every time he pulled out and re-entered her were now being squeezed out past his shaft as it slipped and slid in and out of her anal canal, making wet, sloppy noises. She was mortified. She tried pulling away saying, "oh no...I'm sorry..." But he would have none of that. Most people would have been put off by this, but not him. He took it as a badge of honor. He took it as he had fucked that tight asshole of hers loose, that he had opened her up like no one had before. That he had given her butt a fucking that she would remember for a long, long time.

She moaned and cursed loudly, and began urging him to finish inside her. She pushed back and stuffed her fingers in her cunt, getting them sloppy wet and slippery. Then she brought them up to her stiff little rocket ship and began to rub herself into orbit. He felt her knuckles turning circles against his nuts. "Oh baby," she moaned, "let me feel you cum.... Fill me up with your cream...."

He picked up the tempo, "you going to bring me off? You want me to pop inside your shitbox?"

"Yes, yes" she cried out, her finger moving quicker and quicker, "do it....let me feel you explode up my tight butt. Cum for momma.....cum for me....I'll suck you hard again....let you fuck my shitty ass again if you want, or cum in my mouth...you know how bad I want to taste that cream of yours...." As she learned to do during their phone sex, she was trying to get him off by telling him how much she wanted his cum, and by being as dirty as she could. "Shoot that load inside me honey....let me feel that hot cum."

His breathing picked up, and he could feel it. Could feel the beginnings of his orgasm start low in his balls. A tingling feeling that quickly began to spread. Faster and faster he plugged away at her butt.

"Here it..," he panted, "...here it.....oh shit, here it comes!!"

With a grunt, his prick twitched and jerked excitedly inside her round butt. Her head snapped up as she arched her back when she felt him explode up her rectum. Pulse after pulse shot out his shaft as his balls emptied their heavy load, filling her anal cavity with his sticky, white hot cum.

Feeling him shoot off inside her asshole send her over the edge of her own orgasm, causing her to have what sounded like the most intense orgasm of her life, hips bucking frantically against him, arms shaking to support her and her body flushed with orgasmic pleasure as the waves flowed through her. As her orgasm subsided, she fell forward, unable to support her own weight, collapsing in exhaustion. As she fell forward, he fell with her, keeping himself inside of her as long as he could. She could feel the warmth expanding throughout out her bowels, as his thick cum spread out and flowed inside. He held her and gently rolled them both to the side, spooning, his dick slowly getting softer inside her cum filled butt. Finally, he grew soft enough that his prick slipped out of her now slick anal ring. A small puff of wet air bubbled out, following his dick, and again she turned away.

He turned her head slightly and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Look, as far as I'm concerned, I just rode you hard, gave your sweet little butthole a nice deep, fuck. And that just then? That's just your asshole, blowing me a kiss, thanking me for the great lay."

She rolled over, looked at him and laughed, "That's just gross!" And playfully smacked him on the chest.

"Maybe," he replied, "but you know what? It comes with the territory."

They lay there together, his strong arms wrapped around her, she holding on to them. Her eyelids were heavy and she was still breathing a little heavy from her orgasm. She laid as still as she could and tried to remember everything about this moment, of course the obvious thing she would be remembering is the way her asshole still stung, a dull, throbbing pulse as her hole slowly retracted to it's normal size. But there were the other things she wanted to remember; the rhythm of his heart as she felt it on her back, the sound of his breathing in her ear, feeling his breath on her neck, the way his hands and fingers lazily played over her body and rubbed over her belly and caressed her heavy breasts, exploring her soft curves in a gentle way so opposed to the heavy handed ass fucking he just subjected her to. Holy shit, she thought, he could treat he rough in sex and yet, still be gentle after. She finally under stood the much talked about "whore/Madonna complex". A girl could get used to this, she thought.

"How much time do we have?" His voice broke her out her little dream land, bringing her crashing back to reality.

She glanced at her watch, and reluctantly reached for her phone on the night stand. She felt a small twinge of guilt as she lay there in bed with another man, his soft dick resting against her, his semen, now a little cold, still smeared between them as they lay together. Clearing her head, she checked her phone for messages from her husband. When she didn't see any, she sent him a quick text: "Hey honey, about to go shopping for dinner, what's your ETA? Any special requests from the store?"

A moment or two later, her phone pinged with a response: "usual time probably, John has new Call of Duty, might go to his house and game a while. Will call L8r."

She returned her phone back on the stand and settled back into his arms. With a long content sigh she told him, "We have hours. Plenty of time to rest a bit, maybe recharge those batteries, huh?" She teased a little and wiggled her bottom against him, "I've got my alarm set for a couple hours. Let's rest up a bit, I could use a little chill time."

With that she snuggled down and they dozed off together.

A couple hour nap must have recharged his batteries nicely because his cock was awake before he was. As the beeping of her phone pulled them both out of their slumbers, the first thing she noticed was the hard-on rubbing against her tush. "Well somebody is wide awake!" she teased as she jiggled against his erection.

"Mmmm.....yes, indeed." He groggily replied as he turned her face to his and, kissed her softly on the lips. "Very awake" he chuckled as he flexed himself against her. "I would love to pick up where we left off, but I think nature is calling." He reluctantly left her bed and made his way to the bathroom.

Out of sheer force of will, he managed to get his dick to soften enough so he would relieve himself. He went to the sink and splashed some warm water on his face, "mind if I come in?" She asked from the doorway. He hadn't bothered to turn on all the lights in the small bathroom, and as he turned to her, he saw her standing in the door frame almost silhouetted from the hall light, the brightness of the wall behind her forming a contrast to her dimly light shape in the door. She stood there, beautifully framed and practically posed. With one hand on the frame of the door, the other at her waist. She stood at a small angle, her hip to the side, and one foot slightly raised. The roundness of her hips, the strength of her thighs, tapering down to almost dainty calves and ankles. Her heavy beasts hung low, but were large enough to be seen extending past her ribs as she stood there. She was gorgeous. He was glad he already urinated, because his cock started to thicken again as he stared at her wonderful form.

"Of course," he managed to say.

As she sauntered in, she walked past him standing at the sink and her fingers brushed his semi erect member. "You think he'll be 'up' for round 3?" She asked with a wicked grin, the tip of her tongue tracking along her lips as she smiled.

"Oh yes...yes he will, just give him a few moments" his hand absently started stroking himself.

She pushed passed him to the sink and dropped a washcloth in the basin and started the hot water. "I hope so," she said as she leaned in and kissed him softly on the mouth. "Because I don't want to be done yet..." Turning off the water, she wrung out wash cloth and turned to sit down on the toilet. Putting her hands on her knees, she held her legs wide and looked at him. "Come here," she beckoned.

He stepped between her legs and using the warm cloth, she began to wipe his penis off, washing away the coating of her pussy and ass juice, cum, lube, spit, sweat, all the that funk was on his cock and balls. After a once over on his shaft, she ran the rag along his undercarriage and up his ass crack.

After rinsing it off, she stroked it and admired it. Holding it up, turning it, and looking at it from every angle. "I still cannot believe I took this beast up my ass. Such a wonderful cock," she looked like someone appraising a fine piece of art, "it's just so...thick. Mmm. Love it. I love it!" she griped the base and shook it. "A fucking perfect penis." That was the last thing she said before wrapping those sexy lips of hers around his shaft.

He closed his eyes and leaned back against the sink as she took him in her mouth. Slowly, she sucked him in, seemingly enjoying every inch that went into her mouth. Her tongue dancing wildly across the underside of his shaft as he entered.

"Damn, baby, your mouth is so hot...." He told he as he brushed a hand over her short hair and rested on her neck.

"Mmmm Hmmm" she moaned in reply, as she seemed to get to her limits. Barely half of his length was past her lips and she didn't seem to able to take any more. A small gagging sound came from her mouth as she slid off him, her eyes starting to water. "Whoa. I guess I'm not used to something so big in my mouth. It does seem to be responding nicely though." She smiled a little weakly as she stroked his wet shaft. She was right in that aspect; his cock was getting hard again and would be ready for another round very soon.

She stuck him back in her mouth and went back to sucking. What she lacked in depth, she made up with in enthusiasm. Up and down, in and out, her head bobbed and lips slid over his dick. Her mouth was full, but she made muffled, humming noises as she sucked, occasionally pulling completely off with a wet slurp, or striking the back of her throat with his bulbous cockhead, causing her to gag, making her eyes water more.

He played with her hair, as he kept a hand on her shoulder and one loosely on the back of her neck. "So fucking good..." He whispered as she gave him head. "You like fucking my cock with your mouth?" Her mouth was far too busy to answer, but he didn't care, "I can tell you do. Such a good little whore your turning into. Taking up the ass like a champ, and now sucking my dick, as you sit on the toilet? What a good little bitch. Good little cock sucker!" At the mention of the words like "whore", "slut", "cocksucker", she seemed to increase her work. She was enjoying his verbal treatment. Something about submitting to him like this was such a turn on for her. He was right. She did feel like a slut, sitting there on her toilet with his dick in her mouth and her hand on his balls.

His dick was totally hard by now, but she was loving her role to much to stop. What else could she do? What other perversions could she perform with her new lover to show the depths she was willing to go just for him? Then, it came to her. Removing his tool from her mouth, "Turn around," she said, "and grab that sink." As her turned his ass toward her she grabbed his cheeks with both hands and spread him open wide, "I want to show you how dirty I can be..." And with that, she drove her face between his buttcheecks licked that ass of his from his balls to the top of his crack.

"You like that?" She mocked his earlier questioning of her. "You like having my slutty tongue up your crack? Let's see how much you like it," she reached under his hanging balls and grabbed hold of his shaft, now steely hard in her grasp. "Oh yeah, you like it!" And she returned to giving him a loud, slurping rim job and she stroked his shaft at the same time. She pulled back and spit a healthy gob on his puckered hole, "turn around and get that dick back in my mouth!" He did as he was told and as he felt her lips wrapping around his pole, he felt her finger against his backdoor. She traced around his sensitive little ring with her finger tip, putting a little pressure, then, with a grunt, she pushed up and in.