Their First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa there!" He exclaimed as he rose up on his toes. She laughed a little muffled laugh and began working her finger in and out his asshole. Each time she was fully embedded, she would flick her finger a little, curling it towards her. She could feel a little pressure against her finger as she did this. With every flick and curl of her finger he went a little weak in the knees. "Fuck baby, damn, that hits the spot....you keep doing that and I'm going to fill that mouth of yours quicker than you think." She had no idea that she was working his prostate; she had never had her finger up a man like this before in her life, all she knew is seemed to have a great effect on the dick she was sucking. Every time her finger pushed against the firm spot, his cock seemed seemed to flex and grow harder, maybe even a little bigger and fatter. Whatever it was, she liked it, and if it made him about to cum, she liked that even more. The thought of him filling her mouth with his hot cum made her shiver with anticipation. He had already shot off in her pussy and asshole, and he was able to be ready to shoot again? He was a keeper, she would show him she was worthy of his magnificent cock. She would worship it as he deserved to be. She would be the whore he always wanted to fuck. She would do anything the others wouldn't.

But first, she wanted him to fuck her. Fuck her there in the bathroom. Lean her over the counter and fuck her hard. She wanted to look into her big bathroom mirror and see herself. See herself gripping the counter with a big bald stud behind her with his hand on her hips, plowing away at her like a fucking animal. Damn, that sounded so hot to her.

Pulling her mouth off his rod, she felt him with her free hand, "All right big boy, you ready to fuck me again? I can see your dick is ready. You want some more of this pink pussy? This hot, hairy little snatch?" She kept her finger moving in and out his asshole the whole time she teased him. She could see his cock flexing and swelling in response to her twisting and turning. "That's it baby, I don't want you to pop off yet, I have got to have this monster inside me again, and then you can deliver that load anywhere you'd like too.

"Anywhere?" He grunted, he was straining against every impulse he had to spray all over her face right that very moment.

"Anywhere..." She moaned as her tongue traced up the length of his dick and slowly circled his crown.

"Get your ass up and bend over then, bitch." Her roughly pulled up on her shoulders bringing her to her feet. He spun her around to face the mirror over the sink and held her chin in his hand. Leaning in close behind her, putting his face next to hers he growled in her ear, "I wanna see your face as I fuck you from behind like a dog. Like the little bitch you are."

Her head swam, 'It's like he can read my mind,' she thought. 'My dirty, whoreish mind.....a girl could get used to this.' Widening her stance and leaning forward slightly, she gave him a better target and easier access to her hot little cunt. Looking at his reflection next to hers in the mirror, she taunted, "what are you waiting for you big-dicked bastard? Fuck me!"

Maintaining eye contact in the mirror, he reached down between their bodies and rubbed his swollen cock head up and down her slit, spreading her thick cream over her entrance and with a grunt, slammed himself inside of her with one hard thrust. Her eyes flew open and mouth dropped as she gasped in pleasure. He nuzzled in close and licked her ear, "like that?" He chuckled.

"Ooohhh yeessss......" She hissed and pushed back against his pole, grinding onto him, trying to get every bit of that cunt-filling dick inside her as she could. "That's what I want, that's what I need. Give me that dick! Do it, fuck me hard...." And with that encouragement, he went to work. Gripping her hips, he proceeded to pound away at her, causing her soft curves to shake and jiggle with his trusts.

Their eyes locked together in the reflection of the mirror, bodies slapping together, the sound amplified by the tile of the small bathroom. Their grunts and moans echoing around them.

She moved a hand from the counter and thrust it between her legs, desperate to give herself as much pleasure as she could. He felt her hand racing over her clit as his balls collided with her hairy lips again and again.

"yessss..." She hissed as he filled her over and over, "baby....you feel sooo amazing! So fucking good! Keep pounding, lover.... keep fucking that dripping snatch!" Egging him on, she leaned into the counter and enjoyed the furious pounding her was giving her.

His hard cock slipping and sliding in and out her wet walls stretched her pussy wide, the ridge of his swollen head rubbing her sensitive lining, bringing her closer and closer to another shuddering climax. Her knees went weak and she dipped a little as the first wave of her orgasm flowed over and through her. Her hand doubled it's pace on her clit as she screamed through her climax. He gripped her hips and held her up, and fired on by her cries of ecstasy, kept up his relentless pace. Her hand grazing at his balls as they swung between their bodies.

Her pussy convulsed around his cock, clenching and releasing his girth in a pulsating grip. Watching her in the mirror, her eyes closed, a smile on her face as her body jolted in time with his thrusts, she was beautiful. Amazingly hot, a wanton bitch in heat as she moved against him. He knew his own orgasm couldn't be far away. Leaning in close he kissed her neck, "I'm going to cum soon baby, you ready for another load in that fucking cunt of yours?"

Opening her eyes, she replied, "I want to taste you....I want to feel that magnificent cock of yours explode down my throat and fill my mouth with your seed."

They stared at each other's refection, as though they were watching the hottest porno they had ever seen. Her big brown tits swaying back and forth as her body rocked against his meat. Biting her lip, she smiled at him. His pale, white hands moving up to her shoulders, holding on to her as he pushed in deeply.

"You are so beautiful..." He panted; it had been so long since he had been with anyone as insatiable as she was. He was giving it her hard and fast, and still she wanted more. He wondered if she could ever be fully satisfied.

"Keep fucking me you bastard! Don't flatter me, just fuck me! Give this poor neglected pussy something to remember you for......fuck me.....stretch my cunt out good....and when your balls are about to explode, I want that fucking cock in my mouth! You got that?"

"Oh shit yeah, honey. Don't you fuckin' worry about that. You want a mouth full of my cock, you'll fucking get it." With a loud SNAP, he swatted her soft ass, "you'll fucking take it any way I want to, won't you?"

"Yes" she grunted as she was impaled on his dick. "Yes, I will...."

"Good," he was breathing heavy now, his balls getting pulled up, and his cock starting to get sore from all the friction. Even with all the lube, both her own juice and the lube from the bottle for her ass, she was still very tight and all that squeezing and rubbing was taking it's toll. "Good, because you're about to get what you're asking for...." With a wet slop he pulled out her, his erect cock glistening with her pussy juice. Swinging hard, he brought his open hand down across her ample cheek with a resounding SLAP!

"Sit that sweet ass of yours back on that toilet and get those cock-sucking lips around my dick so you can tell me how your fucking cunt tastes." The harsh words and dominating attitude were coming easier now as she slid from the counter and sat heavily on the toilet, and took his wet cock into her mouth again. "Oh, shit yeah, that's the stuff, run that tongue around my head, like that, oh yes, taste it....you like the taste of your pussy on my cock don't you? Of course you do....little bitches like you like to taste their own cunts when they suck dick."

She made a muffled reply, but with her mouth filled with his thick cock, it could have been anything. Truth was though that yes, she did. She was loving it, him being for forceful, commanding and a little demeaning was turning her on, and the more turned on she got, the more enthusiastically she sucked his dick. Up and down her head bobbed on his member, she was able to get more and more of him inside her mouth and occasionally, her chin brushed against his balls as she took him deep in her throat. She sucked him hard and wet, making slurping sounds as she came off the tip before stuffing it back in her mouth.

She pulled off it and grabbed his dick by the base and rubbed it's wet shaft over her lips and cheeks, "you like this? Do you enjoy my mouth on your cock?" She asked, knowing by it's throbbing girth he damn sure did.

"O hell yeah I do," he looked down at her and relished the site. She was rubbing his spit covered cock over her face, licking it as it passed over her mouth; he reached down and softly brushed his hand over her cheek and ran his fingers through her hair as she went down on him.

"You going to feed me your cum then? Going to let me feel that hot, creamy cum in my mouth and down my throat?"

"O yes I am.....just keep going baby, it won't be long..." He could feel the first tingle starting in his balls and knew he would blow his wad soon, but first, "rub your pussy for me, get one of those fingers nice and wet again. I want to feel what you were doing before, when you almost had me exploding in your mouth."

A devilish smile crept over her face as she slipped her hand between her legs and dipped a slender finger between her fleshy lips into her honey pot, getting it nice and slippery for the tight hole it was about to invade. She pulled back so just the crown of his shaft was between her lips and traced her finger back, under his balls and towards his little hole, and circled his tight ring.

With a gulp, she sucked his mighty staff down and shoved her finger up his back passage. He let out a yelp, as her digit bottomed out, and his dick felt the softness of the back of her throat. She moaned against the thick meat filling her mouth as she began to work her finger slowly in and out of his backdoor, twisting and curling it as she did. When she again found that delightfully swollen gland up his rectum, she remembered how it made him shiver and shake as she caressed it, and began to repeat her earlier motions across his swollen and sensitive prostate.

It didn't take long before his breathing was quickening and he was rising up on his toes to meet her mouth. "get ready baby," he panted, "get ready......" and with a long groan his cock began to erupt. His hot cum spurting into her, thick and creamy, bubbling into her mouth as he continued to feed her his meat and her finger danced inside him spurning him on. Squirt after squirt, his thick semen shot into her delicious little mouth. Her hand squeezing up and down his shaft milking it into her greedy throat.

Pulling her mouth from his member, she looked up at him and smiled as she rolled his thick cum around, over her tongue, savoring every bit she could, before swallowing her tasty treat. He took hold of himself and gave one or two last pulls, sending a couple of final drops to fall across her lips and heaving tits.

They stayed there momentarily motionless, him breathing deeply, brought to the point of near exhaustion by their passion. She leaned back and closed her eyes, relaxing and reveling in her decent into debauchery. She was surprised to feel his lips on hers as he bent down and kissed her on the mouth, her mouth that still had trails of his own seed on them. Their tongues again danced together slowly as he kissed her deeply, pulling away, she said, "Damn, that was amazing. And you are fucking kinky as hell to kiss me with cum still on my lips."

"I don't have many limits." He replied smiling.

"No, you sure don't." And wiggled her finger tom emphasize.

"Whoa....." He replied and gently pulled himself off her finger.

She was so relaxed, she realized she needed to relieve her bladder and with a soft sigh, released and began to urinate, her gold stream tinkling away in the water below. As she finished, she reached for the toilet paper to wipe herself and he caught her hand, and to her surprise, lifted her on to the counter, and whispered, "no limits" as he placed his mouth on her sex and licked her golden wet, hairy lips clean.

"Holy. Fuck." She said as he finished. They smiled at each other, and this time it was she that surprised him as she held the back of his head and kissed him. "If you can, then so can I." She said, and they stood there and held each other.

Then the inevitable happened, she looked at her watch. "We need to clean up, it's getting close, and you should be going soon." Reluctantly he agreed. They briefly showered, rinsing each off quickly, touching each other playfully, careful not to start anything anew. Even if they had time though he was pretty sure he was spent for quite awhile.

They dressed in relative silence, not wanting to part yet, but knowing it needed to happen. When there was nothing more that needed to be done, they stood by the door, "Look," he started, "I know we said this was a onetime thing, and I don't know if we could ever top what happened here today, but if you ever are wanting..."

She put a finger to his lips, silencing him. "Let's hold that thought, despite what happened here today, I do still love my husband, and I'm not ready for a prolonged affair. I had hoped this would get these urges out my system, but, I don't know...." She paused, "...let's try and just wait and see what happens. Besides," she laughed, "I get too much of that fat cock of yours, and I'll be spoiled for other men!" He smiled at her joke, but he understood what she was trying to say. Best to leave it for now. "I'm sure we'll still be seeing each other from time to time, and I don't know how it will be, being in the same room with the two of you. I hope that's okay."

He nodded his head, "I can live with that. But if you ever change your mind....." He trailed off.

"You'll be the first to know." Dee ended his sentence. "Now go, I still got to clean this place up, change the sheets and air out the smell of sex. The hot, incredible, best I have ever had, sex." They smiled, kissed once more and he turned and walked down the hall and out of the building. As he walked out on to the street, he wondered if their first time would be their last time, their only time.

"Only time will tell." Mike said to himself as he lit a cigarette and climbed on his motorcycle and roared away.