Theme Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Takezo
Takezo
1 Followers

Rita and the handsome one entered the line near a sign that said the wait from that point was 30 minutes. Rick entered the line directly behind them. Rick and Rita smiled at each other and Rita even chuckled a little because she knew the primary reason Rick got in line was to watch. Rick still had a rather obvious bulge. Even though Rick was not able to hear any of the conversation it was obvious that Rita was in for some pretty wild sex and he didn't want to miss seeing all that he could.

Most of the way through the line the handsome one stood behind Rita with his arms around her. As the situation allowed, he would gently caress her breasts through the dress and on several occasions was able to get his hands under her dress and fondle her pussy lips. He could not believe how wet she was. He rubbed his crotch against her ass almost the whole time and Rita relished the fact that she could feel his hard cock almost the entire 30 minutes in line. She did not think he would last very long after she got her mouth on his cock. By the time it was their turn to get in the car for the ride, they were both very ready for some action.

Rita knew about how long the ride was so within seconds of leaving the lighted area where they boarded the ride she unzipped his pants. He was wearing briefs so she unbuttoned his pants and pulled down and positioned the waistband under his balls to keep it out of the way. He was hard and some pre-cum had the head of his cock glistening. It suddenly came to Rita how bad she wanted his cock in her mouth, but she also wanted to savor the moment. She slowly stroked his cock in long smooth strokes. He was not huge, but a bit bigger than average. She stroked about ten times and he grabbed her hand and made her stop. He was about to cum, and cum big. Rita didn't dare move, she was not ready and she knew that he didn't want to cum yet. As the close call subsided Rita slowly moved her head down his chest and stomach and slowly licked the pre- cum from the head of his cock. As soon as her tongue touched his cock she could feel her pussy respond. She wished that the remote were there so she could turn on the vibrator.

Rita opened her mouth wide and started, very slowly, lowering her head. His cock was nearly half way in before any part of it hit the inside of her wide-open mouth. Keeping the same pace she continued down his cock. She did not stop until her lips were pressed firmly against the base of his cock. Holding his cock deep in her mouth she swallowed two or three times. The handsome one straightened his back trying to pull his cock out of her mouth. Rita was able to keep it deep, but he was able to get his fingers between her lips and the base of his cock so he could squeeze it tight. He was just barely able to stop the massive orgasm he knew was coming. Just as slowly as she had gone down on him, Rita raised her head until the tip of his cock was about an inch from her mouth. She hesitated for just a few seconds and then repeated the slow decent. This time, as soon as she hit bottom, he exploded.

As soon as she felt the first wave of cum shooting straight into her throat she remembered that she had to somehow prove that she had sucked him off. Rita immediately backed off until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and she milked him dry with her lips. What she did not do was swallow. She held all of the cum that did not shoot directly down her throat in her mouth. Even though she had swallowed the first few hard squirts, her mouth was still pretty much full. She went ahead and allowed her self to swallow a little more to make sure none was forced out between her lips while walking off the ride. The handsome one was pretty much useless to the world. His head was laid back on the back of the car and his eyes were closed. Slowly he regained enough presence of mind to pull his pants back up and fix his clothes.

After dismounting the ride, Rita smiled at the handsome one and again gently took him by the hand. She almost lead him back to the where the leader and the mountain were standing. The leader said, "Well, did you suck him off?" Rita nodded her head at the same time the handsome one said, "The best I've ever had!" The leader, still staring at Rita, told her to prove it. Rita tilted her head slightly back and slowly opened her mouth. There was no mistaking the sight of pure cum, and some of it slid out over her lip and down her chin. Rita did not move until the leader was satisfied. The leader told her that now that she proved it she could have every drop. Rita closed her mouth and made two or three obvious swallows. She opened her now empty mouth wide and with her fingers scooped up the cum from her chin. She slowly placed her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean.

The leader reached out and pulled Rita close to him. He kissed her just as he had before. Forcefully, but without aggression he put his tongue deep in her mouth. He could taste the cum on her breath as he felt her press her pussy against his thigh again. He could feel the wetness through her dress and panties. He pulled his mouth from hers and asked if she enjoyed sucking off his friend. She told him that she loved every second of it and wanted more. She told him how much she loved swallowing cum and asked him to please tell her to do it again. Nodding toward the mountain standing next to him he asked her if she wanted to suck him off as well. She said that she would suck off anyone he told her to as long as he had the remote.

The leader told her to do the same thing she had before, but it would be a bit tougher and more daring. Rita told him that she sure hoped so. The leader told Rita to take the mountain on the same ride. She would have to find a way to fuck him, suck him, and prove that she made him cum. At the beginning of the day, Rita would have thought he was nuts, but at the moment she was willing and excited by the challenge. Taking the mountain of a man by two of his fingers she led him to the line's entrance.

Her new companion was wearing large baggy shorts that already had a large bulge in the front. He shyly untucked his shirt and let it hang over his shorts hoping to hide his erection. It was not long in line that Rita leaned back against the huge, but obviously gentle giant. Her first thought was that she leaned back against a baseball bat. Rita turned around to face the mountain and discreetly placed her hand on the bulge. She was dumbstruck. She slowly and quietly unzipped his pants and slid her hand into his shorts and through the fly of his boxers.

Rita's mind was working a mile a minute. She had never felt anyone that large before and was trying desperately to figure out how she was going to fuck him, let alone to get even the head in her mouth. It was a few minutes of thinking before she realized that she was moving her hand up and down the entire length of the mountains cock. She hadn't even noticed that the mountain was practically carrying her forward so they would not hold up the line.

It finally struck Rita that she could probably fuck her companion on the ride pretty easy because of his size. She could simply staddle his lap and slide his cock in. She would not have to spread her legs other than to get her knees on either side his legs. Her only worry now was being able to take him without screaming out. Hopefully, being a haunted house ride, nobody would notice. She was not worried about lubrication, she was soaked from the activities earlier in the night. She had to admit that trying to take something as large as the mountain's cock in cramped, somewhat public conditions was not terribly exciting to her, but she was determined to hold true to her word.

Just minutes from their turn to get on the ride, the mountain easily picked Rita up and set her on the handrail next to him. Sitting on the rail, he did not have to bend down very much to whisper to her. He gently told her that she did not have to go through with it if she did not want to. He would support whatever story she wanted to tell. The gentle giant was genuinely concerned about hurting Rita. He also explained to her that his loads of cum was comparative to his cock's size. He laughed and said that it normally takes a towel or two to clean up after masturbating at home.

At that comment Rita felt her first tingle since being with the mountain. She truly loved making men cum and normally the more cum the better. Her juices were once again beginning to flow. Rita explained to the mountain that she was in control and was willingly playing along with the game. He did not have to worry about her doing anything she did not want to.

Just as the giant lifted her off the handrail Rita looked at the couple standing in line behind her. The couple was staring straight at Rita and smiling from ear to ear. Rita went flush as she realized that they had either heard part of the conversation, or saw Rita playing with her companion. As they walked onto the platform that moved with the cars, the female from the couple got close to Rita and said, "I don't know how you are going to do it, but I'd sure like to see." Rita laughed and said, "Its going to be fun trying!"

Within seconds of being on the ride, Rita reached into the mountain's zipper and freed his cock from his shorts. For a few seconds she could not speak. There within inches of her face was the largest cock she had ever seen, and she had seen several porn movies. Rita worked up as much saliva as she could and greedily started licking the mountains cock trying to lubricate it the best she could. By sitting up straight and opening as wide as she could, she was able to get his head, and maybe an inch or two of his shaft, into his mouth. Even with that, she was not able to breath while he was in her mouth. Although she felt below the task, the mountain was obviously enjoying her efforts. His head was thrown back and he was gently purring.

Rita got her knees up in the seat and got her mouth near his ear. "Are you ready to give it a try?" With his head still thrown back, the mountain simply breathed, "please." Rita placed one leg all the way over his lap and felt his bare cock press against her stomach. She had to nearly stand up to get the head of his cock lined up with her pussy. Slowly, very slowly, she lowered herself onto him. The "oh god!" that came from the mountain hurt her ears. For Rita's part, she could not have formed a word, everything came out in groans. As wet as she was, she had to put much of her weight on him to accomplish the first penetration. After perhaps half of his cock was in her, she had to lean heavily on his chest and rest. The mountain took Rita by her hips and gently lifted her until just the tip of his cock was still in her pussy, and the slowly lowered her back down. Gradually he picked up speed and Rita relaxed, allowing herself to be used as a human piston.

Rita came hard. Even five minutes ago she would not have thought it possible to cum because of the effort involved in fucking such a huge cock. She had no choice, the stretching and pulling on her pussy tugged on her clit in just the right way. She laid heavily upon the mountains chest and shivered with the spasms. Her companion stopped the motion and held her tight. After a few minutes he picked her up and set her on the seat next to him. After a moment or two of recovering, Rita slowly licked her cum off the head of his cock. Again he told her that she did not have to suck him off. He explained that he could not remember how long it has been that he has been this horny and he probably had a gallon of cum ready to burst out. The ride ended.

As they walked down the exit ramp, Rita's mind was once again racing. She had to figure out how to suck the mountain off before getting back to where everyone was waiting on them. Just then she saw a gate in the fence that had a sign saying, "Employees Only." She quickly stepped aside and opened the gate. There was nobody in sight. There were three storage sheds lined up in a row that probably contained tools, or maintenance equipment. She stepped back through the gate, smiled at the mountain, took him by the hand and said, "I want your cum."

What she hadn't notice in her haste to solve the problem was the curious couple was right next to them and once again overheard Rita's conversation. They laughed, and the female said, "like I said, I'd like to see that!" Laughing, Rita pulled the mountain through the gate and told the couple, "come on!"

Rita waited for all of them to enter the gate and she quickly shut it. They stepped behind, and then between two of the storage sheds. Rita once again unwrapped the mountains cock and immediately swallowed as much as she could. The mountain fell back against the shed and braced himself against the wall. The other couple silently watched, smiling, gasping, and loving every minute of the show.

Rita stopped for a moment and motioned the couple to come closer. Rita said, "Do me a favor and watch very carefully as his cum shoots in my mouth. I don't want to miss a drop." Rita turned her attention back to the mountain's cock. Within minutes he reached out, put his huge hand on Rita's head and said, "I'm going to cum, and cum big!" Rita pulled the head of his cock out of her mouth and held it about two inches away. She opened as wide as she could and continued to work on his cock with both hands.

She thought the first spurt of cum was going to knock her over. It slammed into the back of her throat. The second felt just as strong, and the third. It was a full six hard squirts before she felt like she needed to move her mouth closer to catch the cum. She was swallowing for all she was worth. To her amazement, he tasted great. His cum was sweet and very hot. After she lost count of the spasms from his cock, she placed her lips over the hole in the head and gently sucked out every drop of cum. She had done it, without losing a drop. The mountain slid down the shed wall and landed hard on the ground. The couple watching was speechless, and just stood staring.

Rita walked over and introduced herself to the couple. She then explained why she had invited them to watch closely and asked if they would be a witness to the event. She briefly explained the game she was playing and said that she would need them to prove her accomplishment. They both readily agreed to be a part of Rita's fun night.

After the mountain was able to get his knees to work again, they all proceeded to where the others were waiting. By this time her husband had joined the other two men and was talking happily with them. As they approached the leader took on a serious air, and asked Rita if she did what she was told. She told him that she sucked every drop out of the mountain and her proof was two witnesses. The other couple stepped up and told exactly what they had seen. The leader seems pleased and thanked them. The couple gave Rita a quick hug and wished her luck with the rest of the night's activities.

The leader was more than ready to have his turn. He was as hard as a rock and had been for about an hour. He reached out and slid his fingers through Rita's hair and pulled her roughly to his mouth. Once again he pushed his tongue deep into her. The smell of cum in her mouth was strong, and her willingness to be kissed so roughly made him even harder. Rita pushed her body against his and moaned into his mouth.

The leader took Rita by the hand and walked quickly to the start of the line. Once in line he put Rita in front of him with her ass pressed against his cock. Rita allowed herself to be led any way the leader turned her. At every opportunity, her latest companion would slip his hands under Rita's dress and put one or two fingers into her dripping pussy. Gradually he showed more and more attention to her ass. With his fingers wet from pussy juice he would allow the tips of his fingers to linger against her asshole. The next time, he gently inserted his finger up to the first knuckle. When Rita pressed against his finger to go deeper, he became more aggressive in his efforts.

The thought of fucking Rita's ass was pushing him over the edge. Both of them became more and more bold in their movements. It was not long before the leader had most of his index finger buried in Rita's ass. He eventually thought about the vibrator and turned it on a medium setting. He found that he could feel the vibrations on his fingers while they were buried in her ass. In a particularly dark area the leader pushed his index and middle finger deep into Rita's mouth. He moved his fingers around to get them as wet as possible. He then pulled her dress up and slid both fingers deep into Rita's ass. For the first time Rita asked him to stop. Not because she was not enjoying it, but because the combination of the finger fucking and the vibrator was about to send her into a very strong orgasm and she did not want to do that in line.

The leader laughed, turned the vibrator off, pulled his fingers out of her ass and slowly slid them back into her mouth. He pushed them in until they were buried. He looked Rita straight in the eyes and said, "Show me how you are going to clean my cock after I fill your ass with it." Rita took his wrist into both of her hands and licked and sucked on his fingers.

After getting in the car that would take them through the dark tunnels, Rita asked him what he wanted her to do. He told her to straddle his lap while facing away from him. As she did, he worked his hands under her ass. He spread her ass cheeks and told her to reach between her legs and guide his cock into her ass. Rita was ready and willing and his cock entered her easier than either thought it would. The leader had a very nice cock. Not overly large, but very hard. Rita started easing up and down his cock while the leader reached around the front of her and pinched her nipples. Once again the leader turned the vibrator on. Rita exploded. She could feel the juices running out of her pussy and down to her ass where his cock was sliding in and out.

Rita could not help allow a couple of screams escape her lips. Nobody probably would have noticed except one of the screams was, "oh! fuck! yes!" Shortly after Rita's orgasm, the leader hurriedly told her to get off and sit down on the seat beside him. As soon as Rita got seated he reached over, grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her head down on his cock. With both hands he held the back of her head and pushed his hips up into her mouth. He was buried completely. Her lips were solidly against his balls. The leader than let loose everything he had. Grinding his cock into Rita's mouth he shot every drop right down her throat. There was no need for Rita to swallow, she didn't even get to taste it. After several very hard thrusts, the leader let loose of his death grip on her head. Rita lifted her head and gently licked every inch of his cock clean. She got him zipped back up just in time for the ride to come back into the lit debarking area.

They walked silently back to the waiting group. Neither could think of anything to say. When they got back to the group, all three men gave Rita a hug, thanked her, shook Rick's hand and walked toward the parking area. After a few steps the leader turned back and jogged up to Rita. Smiling, he took the remote out of his pocket and placed it into her hand. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and walked off.

Rita walked up to Rick and smiled from ear to ear. She said, "Did you enjoy that?" Rick said, "You aren't mad at me for giving the remote to someone?" Rita laughed, placed the remote in Rick's hand and said, "Don't you have to go to the restroom?"

Takezo
Takezo
1 Followers
12