All Comments on 'There Is No Plan B Ch. 02'

by writerotica

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

now thats a story that you can read all day. I hope that you keep writting some morea and tell what happens to both of them. Hope to read soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Good reading and looking forward to additional chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot

Thank You Pal,

This story is very good, I've enjoied it a lot!

I hope to read another chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very, very erotic!

Geat read. I do think that expressions of love and desire would have been realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story hope we don't have to wait so long for the next part................... thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It took awhile for ch. 02, but it was worth

the wait. A hot story. Please don't take so long for ch. 3. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one of the best mother and son incest story

sexually outstanding,mom awaking to son lovemaking was a hard on.reading mom submiting to son i came.more of the mom begging and submiting to son in the bedroom.no more men,but a woman yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Have Not Read It, But,,,

read the first part and it was somewhat memoable, as I am able to recall, even if i don't remember what the story what really about,,,, if the story is kept to the original spirit, it should also be good.

many writers and indeed, many stories, start out decent in some of these "taboo" categories; because they have to do with the nature of taboo-ness, uncommonness, unique, etc. but MOST stories, most writers, go on to destry their own work, when they start on every character fucking every other charter they come across, with no boundaries, or any such regulations,,,, in such atmoshere, such venues, no more than one or two short paragraphs later and you "see" and read about nothing but cheap $10 DVD porn, where from beginning to end, there's a continuous moan, interspliced with often screams, when we KNOW even the biggest Black cock, some of them as big as horses, don't do shit in the mighty holes of these lose women! it's just bad acting, that is, those screams,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tubal ligations can be reversed now, you know

Talk about your ultimate submission....

I hope she catches the husband in something due to the Amsterdam call; maybe he's in the Combat Zone or whatever they call it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give us #3 what up with the mother and another man

she is his now to do as he pleases with her.being a aunt or mom girlfriend in the picture for a threesome.dad out of the picture.

MinigalesMinigalesabout 18 years ago
What Happened to 1st Person?

It is really annoying when the writer switches the person in which the story is told even more so than alternating between different people telling different parts of the story.

I was not able to follow the story after you switched to third person.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
1st who?

Who cares. Whatever works. This works! I hope they do have a fuckfest and make Jake the asshole watch every lick and stroke. I had an uncle like him...totally fucking worthless. He expected the earth to stop spinning everytime he walked into the room. Celia and Josh have woke up in their very own paradice. More power to 'em...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Goodness!!!!!

I've always think that fucking a family member is such a bad thing ,and no matter how many goods you've done nothing covers up that sin. After reading this it just makes me feel so HOT!! And now I wish I have a bro like Jason to fuck me! Goodness!

G.A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Chapter 3 Cuming Soon?

I do hope your working on the next chapter? Son takes mom's ass, the 3 some, then dad tied and watching son do mom? Would be very hot.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I always end up cumming when they fuck in the Maserati. That is so sexy. Wishing you would write more as you are a very talented author!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I understand it is 7 years too late for requests

I and I also realize you have not submitted anything for several years, but, if I had a preference or choice, I would ask that you NOT go down the path of bringing in others to the relationship. They are just getting to know each other. They do not even understand themselves. Don't bring in other men or women. Let them experience the joy of learning about their partner who loves them. Appreciating how to please the other while taking their own pleasure. Putting the other person in this relationship first. Tough, but wonderful, when both are working toward this goal. Please.

Go ahead, call me a romantic, is that so bad?

rancoorrancooralmost 10 years ago
More and more "of uninformed newbies"...

The next children's fantasy, written for other children - which commented in ecstasy: - "Wow !" - "What a great story !" :)))

Typical.. One more "shaved".. "glistening" and "smooth" brain, with "biiig" (of course) - at least a 9 inch dick (baby? - and why would not 25 inch - for example?)..

Typical kid with a complex of a small dick.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"There Is No Plan B Ch. 02:" - Forty-two Year Old Mature Married Mother, Cecilia Ritt and Nineteen Year Old Novice College Student Son, Jason Ritt.

This Chapter 02 is akin to driving on a washboard railroad cross-ties road, in a luxury automobile with super absorbing shocks...ergo, you're driving an expensive super-ride automobile, but the ride beats your brains into mush. There's lots of loving and respect, but the action goes from smooth and passionate, to rough take it anyway and as fast as possible, but with minimal foreplay and minimal caring for the pleasure of the partner.

Chapter 01 seemed to be written more professionally; this Chapter seems to have been written by a different person and roughly mixed without emotions or deep-seated caring for each other's partner. Son Jason is a sexual novice, but he knows many aspects of loving-making that many seasoned couples don't pick up on until after several years of practice and use.

Anyhow, on to Chapter 03. I had hopes that Mother Cecilia would be impregnated by her son; however with her divulging she'd had her Fallopian tubes tied--at the behest of her wimpy husband--many years before, and had not expressed any wishes, to her son Jason, of having the dilemma reversed, my hopes at that point sank for the couple to live a long life of familial bless and parenthood!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterotica@writerotica
628 Followers
2021: Still around. About me: Divorced for 14+ years. Well-adjusted, 50something, educated professional with 2 great emotionally healthy adult kids. I've always been drawn to taboo sex, particularly adult, consensual family fantasies or experiences. I like stories/experie...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES