There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were told they didn't know anything about those two men until a few weeks into the interviews. They told them forest rangers had found the remains of two men, apparently mauled to death by a mountain lion, 11 miles northwest of Golden. One of them had a large tattoo on his shoulder and bicep. The other man appeared to have a bullet hole in his wrist. They wanted to know if these two men were the men they had been asking about.

None of the five commented.

55. Happy Birthday

It was 11:50P.M., she was in the shower preparing herself for her deflowering with a big smile on her face, when the water turned ice cold.

"I'm going to murder you Gray."

She heard him yelled back, "What happened, what's wrong, are you all right?"

He pulled back the shower curtain to find her leaning against the wall laughing.

"Would you care to let me in on this little joke? You scared the life out of me."

"Something funny just happened, and it reminded me of what I said to you sometime back. I was taking a shower and you turned off the hot water. You asked me how I knew it was you and not a failure of the plumbing system, or an act of God. I said to you as long as I knew you were alive and that happened to me I would know it would be you. It just happened, and it wasn't you. Isn't married life going to be fun."

He looked at his watch. "Mrs. Thyme, I'll let you know in about seven minutes."

"I won't be ready in seven minutes, I still have to do my nails."

"The only things you have to do in seven minutes is breathe, be in our bed, and still love me. After that, everything else will take care of itself. There will be no Anal Parking for quite a while."

"Good, because I'm not old enough to see the movie yet."

"Don't you think you should get out of the shower now, before you slip and hurt yourself?"

"Oh well, if I must become an ex-virgin, it might as well be with you."

"Remember what you said to me before, you can still get it annulled if you want to."

"Do you want me to?"

"Delicious do you or do you not love me? I remember you saying 'I love you Gray, I love you very much. I will always love you, whether we are together or apart, I will always love you.' Have you changed your mind?"

"No."

"Then why do you do this to yourself, and to me?"

"Do you realize how big a jump this is for me? I swore I would never give a man control over me because of what I saw my father do to my mother. Today I did that by marrying you."

"Wait one minute young woman. You did not give me control over you. We signed a partnership agreement, that's what we did. We belong to each other now. What your father did to your mother was an aberration. If I ever, ever do to you what your father did to your mother, I would expect you to sue me for everything I have plus 100% more. I don't know why your mom didn't do it. I don't know why she didn't stand up for herself. I fully expect you to remain you at all times, because that's who I married, pain in the ass and all."

"Really, that's the way were going to look at our marriage, as a partnership?"

"Absolutely, just remember, I am the senior partner." He ran for his life into the bedroom with his wet wife inches behind him. He jumped onto their bed, and she jumped in, right beside him. The grandfather clock in the living room began tolling midnight.

"Mrs. Thyme are you ready?"

"If anyone had told me 10 months ago that we could make it this long I would have called him or her a liar. Two months ago I was sure I wasn't going to make it. I was either going to rape, or kill you. I needed you closer to me, or on the next continent. I don't know how you survived it. I just know I'm very happy that you did. It means you can last another two weeks until we get married in church."

As the grandfather clock finished striking midnight, Delicious waited for Gray to yell at her. He didn't.

"If that's what you want, it's okay with me."

She lay there as the water on her body turned to steam. She baited him, and he turned it back on her. She decided to give it one more try.

"Would you turn off the lights please so I can get some rest."

"Absolutely." He got out of bed and walked towards the light switch as he watched her move up towards her pillow and lay down on her side with her back facing him.

"One good turn deserves another." He turned off the light.

"Good night dear." He put on his robe, closed the door, walked into the living room, and began reading the newspaper.

Delicious waited for a moment, then wondered why he had not returned to bed. She turned over and realized he was not in the room. She turned on the bedside lamp to make sure she was right, and then ran out of the room. When she saw him reading, she knew she had done something wrong, again.

"I can't call Jennifer at this hour of the night to find out what I did wrong this time. Would you please tell me, so I can make it right."

"You lied to me."

"When did I lie to you?"

"What was our agreement on having sex for the first time?"

"I had to be married, and I had to be 18 years old."

"Are we married?

"Yes."

"Are you 18 years old?"

"Yes."

"Are we having sex?"

"No."

"Why, because now you want to wait two more weeks, until we get married in church. Did you get my permission to change our agreement?"

No."

"You lied to me. You broke our agreement. That is the reason I am sitting in here reading my newspaper, instead of being in bed with you making love. I thought you said our arguing would end once we got married. I guess that was a lie too. How long are you going to continue to lie to me. You can get the annulment you want, since we have not accomplished the final task to make our marriage complete. Go to bed Delicious, I will sleep in the spare bedroom once I'm able to calm down."

"I thought it was you who said you only will tell me the truth sometimes. I told you I would never lie to you, and I have, repeatedly. I am ashamed of myself. Would you please give me another chance to start our marriage off on the right foot."

Gray put his newspaper down, pulled her onto his lap, and asked, "What about the left foot?"

"I'll save that one for the next time I accidentally lie to you. I hope that time never comes, I swear I do."

"I am never going to spank you again, unless, of course, you ask me to do it. If you are going to act like a grown-up, I am going to treat you like a grown-up. Grown-ups don't get spanked, only children do. Children, and naughty adults."

"Sometimes that's my favorite part of playing."

"Then you will have to ask me to spank you, but there are many more things about sex you will learn to love as we begin making love."

"I am 18 years old, married, and I don't want an annulment. Please make love to me, and teach me how to be a good partner for you."

"It will be my pleasure Delicious Thyme."

************

"Jennifer if you touch that phone I'm going to break every bone in your fingers and arms. The only way you'll be able to dial a phone for the next two months will be with your nose."

"It's 12:45 AM, they must be resting by now. I have to find out how her first time was."

"My first time was with you, and it was spectacular, even though it was quicker than I wanted it to be. You got pregnant that afternoon, and I have a feeling my daughter will get pregnant this morning."

"How stupid can you be Even. She's taking the pill she can't get pregnant."

"Would you like to bet your ass on it?"

"What do you mean?"

"If Delicious gets pregnant, I get to fuck you in the ass."

"Are you out of your mind, that thing will split me in half."

"I take it you're not so sure of yourself anymore. If you were you would have made me a counter offer."

"What do you mean a counter offer?"

"You could buy a dildo my size, and shove it up my ass."

"I don't think they make them that big."

"You could go online and find out."

"Why are you so sure of yourself?"

"Do we, or do we not have a bet?"

"If it hurts too much will you stop?"

"I promised I would never hurt you remember."

"Okay, you have a bet, but I think I've already lost."

"Yes you have."

"What do you know that I don't know."

"Delicious still gets her mail sent here. One piece was from her medical supplier. It showed a cancellation for her birth control pills two months ago. She was preparing for tonight with her husband."

"I hate you Even Luck. You kept this information from me."

"I kept this information from the 'IDAHO SPRINGS TOWN CRIER?' If I told you it would have been front page news on every paper west of the Mississippi. Gray would never have been able to wait until tonight."

"I would not have told him."

"He reads the newspaper every day, what were you going to do about that?"

"I hadn't thought that far in advance. If you had given me a little time, I would have worked it out."

"Why would I do that, when now I have a chance at that pretty little butt of yours."

"Please, not tonight, I have a headache."

"Trust me dear, I'm not going any place near your head."

"Oh shit."

"An enema would be better."

"Did you read up on this?"

"You know me, I never leave anything to chance."

"I don't like you Doctor Even Luck, I think I'm beginning to hate you. Is that Richard crying?"

"No, Richard is not crying."

"Did I hear Gordon walking up and down the hall?"

"No Gordon is sleeping just fine, and our door is locked."

"You planned this for tonight didn't you?"

"You know me, I never leave anything to chance."

"Don't you say that to me again, I may turn out hating you for the rest of our marriage."

"You are going to hate me through eight more children?"

"Eight more children, are you out of your mind?"

"I always wanted to manage a baseball team."

"I'm going to check on Richard, I'm sure I heard him."

"Richard is fine. The monitor in his room is on, and we cannot hear him on ours. Are you looking for any more excuses my love?"

"There is an earthquake happening on the West Coast, and I have to go help."

"All flights to the West Coast would be canceled if there was an earthquake. They would have to check the runways for damage in the morning, and the instrument landing systems to make sure they were working properly, before air traffic could resume."

"That is the reason I fell in love with you Even. You know everything there is to know about everything. Every passenger in that airplane listened to you for hours, asking you question after question, and you never faltered. Nothing stumped you. Your mind is amazing. So is your dick. I'll go get ready."

"Not tonight Jennifer, I have a headache."

She jumped on top of my hips, and pounded on my chest. "You put me through all that anguish, and now you have a headache? I don't know whether to be happy or to beat the shit out of you."

"I feel my headache leaving."

"Oh no it's not it's getting worse. You're feeling sleepy, very sleepy. You're so sleepy, you can't keep your eyes open." She put her head on my shoulder, kissed my neck, and whispered, "I love you Even, even though you tease me to death." She fell asleep on top of me, as my hands roamed across her luscious backside..

I smiled, "That sure kept her mind off calling the two kids. I hope they're having fun; after what they've gone through, they deserve it."