There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her head, and glared down at her, grimacing at her victory over him. His warmth jet into her throat, time after time, and she relished its sweetness. She continued loving, bathing and cleansing that part of him, she claimed as hers alone, until the bastard who is her husband, decided it was time to get even with her, by biting her clit.

Her senses were still at their peak, and this extra excitation caused her to scream above the top of the musical register one more time. Thanks to the soothing lubrication, which was still lining her throat, she did not hurt her vocal cords.

Stephano's wasn't as fortunate. His ears continued ringing with that high-pitched sound for the next half hour. Thankfully, there was no one else in the room that had to suffer Patti's wrath.

Stephano sat down next to her, and rested his head on his wife's shoulder.

"What did I do wrong this time baby?"

"You lied to me again. I told you you're not allowed to keep secrets from me when it comes to the work down here. I will pull you home in a heartbeat if you continued doing this to me. I don't give a damn about the money we have invested here, because were making more from the patents then we are putting in. We could leave now and come out a winner. If you were killed, I would blow this fucking place up, because I can't replace you. I want a complete honest rundown of what's going on here when we get home tonight, and if I don't like it you're coming home with me."

"Patti, I'm not leaving. You can scream, yell, holler, bitch, disinherit me, even divorce me if you want, but I'm not leaving. This job is too important to me and to the people that are involved in it.

One man has a bug up his ass and wants to tear us down. We know who he is, and we are taking precautions against him. I am not going to run away from the likes of him.

Even is like a father to me, and to all the people who work for him. Everyone, including me, has been pushing their skills to the limits, and beyond, to make him proud of the work we are doing on his project. The day he went from the hospital to the NEST, to visit them, morale improved 1000 percent, because they were certain he was alive and getting better.

This spacecraft of ours is going to fly into history. Everyone who is involved in this project is betting their lives on it. We would rather die than give up our dream, because some maniac is trying to shut us down.

William is our head cheerleader. He doesn't show it, but he feels the same way we do. You can ask anyone from the maintenance department on up and you will get the same answer: we are not leaving until 'The Best Luck' is in outer space, and our daughter will be on that ship making history with it."

"We will discuss it when we get home tonight."

"We can talk about it all night long, but this discussion is over."

"Why do I have a feeling I'm talking to your father."

"Probably because this is the first time we've had a discussion that I ended, not you."

"As you wish Don Valentino, but so help me God if you get hurt or killed, don't rest. Keep vigilant because I'm coming after you, and I am going to do things to you that the devil hasn't thought of yet."

"On that wonderful note, when I get you home tonight I'm going to do things to your lovely body that Masters and Johnson haven't thought of yet."

"That thing with the chair was interesting; where did you see that?"

"I didn't see it. I was in the cafeteria eating, and a few tables down from me some of the girls were talking and giggling about that position. It sounded interesting, and I decided to try it on the next willing female, which happened to be you."

"It damn well had better be me, because if it was anyone else I would have won the next discussion, unopposed."

"Would you like to go home now? I've had lunch in the cafeteria many times, and listened to the girls talk hundreds of times. Sometimes I have wondered why they don't work for the circus, as contortionists."

**************

Three floors down, in a windowless room, Jemma and William were comatose. They had not been together in seven months, and with Jemma's acrobatic tendencies, and William's age, it was amazing he was still alive.

William told his guards that regardless of what they heard going on in his office, no one was to come in unless they did not surface for breakfast the next morning.

Jayden told him they would leave a tray of coffee, orange juice and assorted goodies by his office door, just in case they got hungry; but no one would be within thirty feet of it at any other time.

William said that was acceptable before he closed, locked his door, and attacked his wife.

The last thing Jayden heard before he closed the outer door to William's office was Jemma screaming.

He said to Logan, "When I grow up I don't want to be like Michael Jordan, I want to be like that old man in there. I don't know where William gets it, but every time he's with Jemma she comes out with a smile that never leaves her face."

"Excuse me sir, Marcie doesn't seem to be too unhappy with her husband."

"I know, and I'm happy about it. William has to be pushing eighty, and I want to be like him when I get there."

"Do you think he's taking those little blue pills?"

"This visit was a surprise. The only one that knew about it in advance was 'The General', and he didn't tell me whom I was picking up at the airport this morning. I know I didn't call in to tell Mister Zabo his wife was on her way, so he didn't have time to take a pill to prepare for her arrival. His pecker still answers the bell when it's called on."

"Well Jayden, I haven't had any in so long, I don't think mine would remember what the bell sounds like. If it did remember, it would probably break into tiny pieces due to shock."

***************

The following Monday the flight back to Albany was interesting in more ways than one. As Jemma kissed William outside the main building she said, "I hope my doctor is right. She said I was well into menopause and I could stop taking my birth control pills. If she's wrong, do you want a boy or a girl?" The moment she finished her sentence, she climbed into the armored SUV, closed, and locked the door.

William screamed at her. "No more children, I don't want any more children. We have enough. I'm too old to start over again. Did you do this to me on purpose? I have been known to spank you before."

Jemma yelled, "You can spank me anytime you'd like, but you have to be in the same house I am. I'll keep the bed warm for you. I'll even keep the paddle warm if you'd like."

William smiled. "You are my life Jemma, I adore you."

She kissed the window. "Are you thinking of me or my ass in the air as you spank it?"

"Get my wife out of here before I go home with her, and nothing gets done here."

***********

Stephano made Patti promise to come back in a month since her Stasis Project was completed.

"You have no more excuses to stay away from me. You could live down here full-time if you want. I know you love the ranch, and hate to be away from it, but I hate being away from you for such a long period of time. Think it over and let me know what you decide."

"I will Stephano. I'll talk with Doctor Free again and try to get comfortable leaving the ranch for a long time. One day I have to beat this Agoraphobia. It's as if my mother still has a hold on me, and I can't believe that place behind. I know it's not good for us, especially now with the children grown. I'd really like us to travel, but if I can't leave home, how can we?"

"I know a way to cure you."

"Where is my gun when I need it?"

"I have it."

"Why do you have my gun?"

"I feel safer when it's on me."

"Okay Stephano, how do you propose to cure me?"

"We can ask Laura to stay here on earth, and ask Even to take us with him."

Patti didn't react the way Stephano thought she would. She became serious and contemplative.

After a moment of thinking she said, "I'm not sure that would work Stephano. I know Laura would be very disappointed. I'm not sure how our two votes would be counted. I don't think I would mind a new start in life. I could leave all my old memories behind and begin a brand new adventure, a brand-new life. We are not that old. I can't have children, but I know we could contribute our expertise to the group that's going."

Stephano's eyes sunk into the back of his head. He thought he was pulling Patti's chain, and was hoping to get her riled up. He never thought she would take him seriously. He didn't want to go. He liked his life on planet Earth. He had everything he wanted: a loving wife, children, land, and tons of money. Why in God's name would he want to leave all of that behind? Now he had to explain to her that he had no intention of leaving this planet.

He took her hands, and said, "I never thought you would take me seriously honey. You can't leave the ranch for more than a couple of weeks without running back to it. I joked with you about leaving it forever, and much to my amazement you said yes. I think that was the bravest thing you ever did in your life, but I don't want to go. I like my life here. Our friends are here, and so are our children. We have everything to live for at our fingertips, why would we want to leave."

Patti pulled her hands away from him, and smacked Stephano as hard as she could. "I don't want to go either you idiot. I knew you were teasing me, and I let you ramble on so you could hang yourself. You are still the dumb boy I told to meet me on the Verrazano Bridge. I have a hard time driving to Albany to buy something we can't get locally, and you expect me to get into a spaceship and fly into deep space? When are you ever going to know who I am?"

Stephano pulled her to his chest, and kissed her. "When did you start taking acting lessons? You were absolutely perfect. The look at your face, and your demeanor were excellent. You pulled me in. I was sure that you wanted to leave this planet and go in search of a new world. You complete me Patricia. I would never have been whole without you.

Our beginning was a bitch and three quarters, but there was always that tiny piece of you that kept pulling me back. Do you remember the day we landed in Aspen? You tried to trick me into thinking you went up to our room, but you got off on the second floor and went back to the flight crew. Do you remember the spanking I gave you afterwards? Do you realize how much I want to give you that same spanking now? I can't do it, because you have to leave. I will be thinking and dreaming about it, until you return to me. Bring the paddles with you sweetheart, if you don't I won't be able to write for a month."

"I think that's the nicest thing you said to me all week. I love you Stephano, and when I return next month, I'm going to stay with you for one month. If I have to stay on the telephone with Doctor Free every moment you are at work, I will."

"Are you absolutely sure we can't have more children?"

"Yes dear, the ovaries are gone."

"What a shame, another set of triplets at the age of forty-four. Just think of the fun we could have raising them."

"Would you hand me my gun please."

"I believe it's safer where it is."

"It probably is, but if there was even the slightest, the most remote possibility of my having triplets again, you would be the first to know, and the first to go"

"Darling, why don't you get into the very nice car and head for home. I want you in my arms in thirty days, and I want you naked two minutes afterwards."

"I'll be at the house waiting for you. I'm not getting paddled in your office."

"Darling neither am I."

***************

104. Planning and Plans

Monday morning, the principal of the Zoie Schneider's exclusive private school was advised that Gordon Luck, the son of Doctor Even Luck, and the inventor of the Nuclear Fusion Reactor was going to be accompanying her to school for the next few weeks he was ecstatic. He had everyone on his office staff-calling members of the board of directors, the alumni committee, local politicians, and television, and print media.

The auditorium would be too small to hold the event he had in mind. He ordered 5000 chairs to be set up on their athletic field, with a raised dais in front. They would be hot and cold hors d'oeuvres for the luminaries that attended the event and a dress code of suits for the boys and dresses for the girls. It was scheduled for Thursday afternoon, at 1 PM.

He did all of this without getting permission from Dycke Schneider or Even Luck.

When Zoie and Gordon arrived at the Benedict School, the entire faculty was there to greet them. No one mentioned the Thursday event to them.

After a general greeting, welcoming him to their school they walked inside and headed towards Zoie's first-class.

Gordon whispered, "I didn't realize you were such a popular student."

Zoie smiled and nudged him with her shoulder. "Kiss my ass."

"I have, and it was delectable."

"Don't get me wet Gordon; I don't have an extra pair of panties with me."

"Do you always carry extra undergarments with you? Who is he; I'd like to meet him, so I can kill him."

"If it was not a him, what would you do?"

"Well, if she looks like the redhead at the beach, I would definitely want to meet her."

"You are close to being very dead."

"You must promise not to kill me until I'm allowed to see, touch, smell, and taste you from the source of what's on the front side of your ass."

Zoie giggled. "I gave you permission to remove the fabric. It was not my fault that you came prematurely."

"I know, and I've said this to Monty 1000 times: 'I have an awful lot to learn.' I never took a course in biology, because I didn't go to high school. I can name all the parts, and tell you what they do, and with a few hours of reading, I could probably perform open-heart surgery.

The one thing I never had the opportunity to do was become interactive with a human body. Yours is the first female body I've seen naked, and I have not seen all of it yet. I have your permission to see it, as you have seen mine. However, I'm saving that part of you, until I know what I'm doing, and I know how to please you."

"Damn you Gordon, I'm going to walk around in wet panties all day."

"Maybe you should take them off and give them to me?"

"What would you do with them, run them up the flagpole, and let them air dry?"

Before he could answer, the class bell rang, and he followed her into her literature class.

For the next sixty minutes, he listened to the droning voice of the teacher espousing the virtues of a book called, "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall," by Charlotte Brontë. A few moments before the class ended, the teacher asked Gordon for his opinion on his class.

Diplomatically, Gordon kept his answer short. "In today's society sir, it's useless material."

The class laughed uncontrollably.

The teacher was unimpressed with Gordon's answer.

"Young man, please explain what you mean."

"Certainly, for your benefit, I would surmise you earn $70,000 a year plus benefits. I know that is high considering that you are a teacher, with a 'Master's Degree', either in English, or in Education. May I take a poll of your class?"

"Yes you may."

"How many of you plan on becoming teachers?"

No one raised a hand.

"Sir, teachers start out at a salary just above the poverty line and after thirty years of service they reached the top of the scale earning $75,000 per year. An accountant, graduating in the middle of his class, has a starting salary in the area of $50,000, and works his way up from there. He does not need to know anything about Charlotte Brontë, or her books. He needs math and English skills. This country needs people who can read at a minimum of a tenth grade level, and have excellent math skills. Most importantly, we need scholars in the areas of science, technology, engineering, micro-mechanics, microbiology, and advanced mathematics to keep pace with the rest of the world. The Russians, Japanese, Chinese, North Koreans, and South Koreans are not reading Charlotte Brontë. They are reading Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, Margret Geller, and Lene Vestergaard.

Today's world is not interested in what was happening in someone's imagination 200 years ago. They want to know where we are going to be 200 years from now. My father, Doctor Even Luck, and our team will be leading the way, when 'The Good Luck' spacecraft takes off and heads into deep space, less than two years from now.

Since the beginning of our quest, we have filed over 528 patents. That is 528 new inventions that can make this world a better place to live. If it were up to me, I would cancel this class, and add one of the fields that will help this nation compete in the global marketplace: quantum theory, electro-chemistry, computer science, neurotransmission, carbon science, or fiber optics. If your goals in life do not include standing on the unemployment line, or live from paycheck to paycheck, I wouldn't taking this class. If I wanted a productive career, enjoying what I was doing, while I am help the country grow, and making a great deal of money, those are the areas you should look into. They are the future, not insignificant English literature.

The students stood up and applauded, until the teacher demanded silence.

"Thankfully, Mister Luck, that decision is not up to you. A classical education demands knowledge of the past, and the present."

"Mister Wilkins, did you read Caesars Gallic Wars?"

"I'm sorry, Mister Luck, I didn't read that book."

"It was a tiny book. I read it when I was three years old, in its original Latin form. It would have been nice to discuss it with someone with such a high opinion of himself, and a classical education."

The bell ending the first period rang, and the students gathered their books and left the class silently.

Zoie grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the classroom.

"I knew you had big balls, but I didn't know they were that big. No one talks to Mister Wilkins like that and lives."

"I'll tell you something; if you can you keep your mouth shut."

"If it's really gross, I will not let you see my pussy."

"It has nothing to do with that."

"Go ahead, this should be interesting."

"My mom loves those books. I tease her about it all the time."

"You are awful Gordon, but I love you just the same."

He pulled her close and kissed her.

There was a shout from behind him. "You two go to detention. You know there's no kissing allowed."

Gordon turned, as a man in a suit approached him.

"I'm sorry I'm a guest here today. I was not aware of that rule. It was not Ms. Schneider's fault, it was mine."

"Oh, it's you Mister Luck. Since you're our guest, I guess detention is out the question. Proceed to your next class Miss Schneider, and do not allow our guest to break any more rules."

"He is very forward Mister Alexander, and he is very fast. He caught me by surprise."

"We can file a complaint against him if you'd like."

"I didn't say I didn't like it. I said I was surprised."

"Go to your class Zoie, and try to stay out of trouble on the way."

"Thank you Mister Alexander."

************

The news of the event, featuring Gordon Luck, at Benedict High School was headlined news in the local newspapers, and televisions. It was also picked up by Internet sites that displayed it with pictures of Gordon and Even. Some of the information the Internet sites put in was incorrect. They said 'Gordon was attending the Benedict school', not visiting it.

Jeffrey, Jim Pierce's estate manager, was in his office, when he saw the article. He printed it out, and brought it to his employer.

123456...8