There Was Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
looking4it
looking4it
50 Followers

Janice did not stay in the area. She was able to find a teaching job that summer near her original hometown. She has kept in touch with an occasional letter and Birthday card so I know she is doing well enough and has recently picked up a steady boyfriend. I hope she has forgiven herself and that she commits to him in a way that they both deserve. I'm sure she will be faithful this time, at least I want to be sure.

Marge has been seeing the new Assistant Principal at the high school I used to work at. She is in no hurry to be a wife but she has settled down a little. I'm sure that her students satisfy any motherly needs she has and she loves them all dearly. I hope her new beau can see this in her as well as I can.

It has been a journey. Every trip has its ups and downs, things planned and others that weren't. A balance of design and spontaneity, unfortunately we don't always get to choose the design nor spontaneity. I hope that Darcy's keen mind will allow us to choose the plan as often as possible and enjoy the times that don't follow it when they arise. We did end up together, just as I had thought a decade ago. Hopefully, forever means exactly what it's supposed to.

looking4it
looking4it
50 Followers