All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 02'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Bravo

I feel sorry for those who don't give chapter 2 a chance because you cleared so much up and have given alot of really good background in getting us to this point. That this chapter started w/the love Baldomr and Nevanka shared was really a nice. Then skipping a generation to Marta and Toncek and their child Luka in a desperate need to escape the S.S. was a fantastic way to show your timeline. So now here we are w/Luka and his family. Now will all of the training Kevin had during his years of football be enough to keep him from revealing the family secret as he enter the military? Don you put it all together and then some. Again I have to say BRAVO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please write more i really like this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More,Faster

Very Good!!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
I loved it

And to hell with those who missed out on Chapter 2. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

I feel in love with the story. Please put more out !!!! I am kind of curious on how you will bring it all together. can't wait for chapter 3!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Just started reading this story and I love it.The flow is excellent,good job.Off to chapter 3 now

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Thank God for dirty old men!

Great story, I love these characters!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

a nice flowing continuation of the first one. ace how you handled the steps forward in time.

on to the next

KyrlaKyrlaalmost 12 years ago
Enjoying the story

^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable story so far...

Well annonymous who thought that just insulting the whole story was necessary!!!! I read a lot and the grammar may not be one hundred percent right etc but the story is good and if you dont enjoy someones writting be sure to critique but i dont think it is necessary to be rude and offensive!!!

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
Beautiful story!

This series is not what I usually like to read and I am surprised to find myself totally hooked. People comment about grammar, yadda, yadda ... but that becomes a minor, easy-to-overlook point when the author is able to create and develop such a fantastic series.

I wasn't too keen about the characters at the beggining of chapter 1, but the ending, how Baldomr acted was so touching. I expected Baldomr to force Nevanka but your story development was beautiful.

I wanted to read more about Baldomr and Nevanka so I was irritated that chapter 2 started with the next generation, but once again, in just a few short pages, you've made me CARE about the characters.

Thankfully I see that there are at least four more chapters.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
I agree with the previous comment....

Your stories are not what I normally read in LITEROTICA. Let's be for real...I want HOT SEX in EVERY story and may settle for characterization and plot development if I get it in every OTHER storyline. Yet your story pulled me in to the plot development of a generational secret with characters that have a history. I would read this commercially and be REALLY disappointed because the freedom you display in the HOT SEX scenes...when you do the HOT SEX scenes would be different. I guess its a testament to your skills that I'm gonna follow your storyline...I usually would drop something this "intellectual" lol!!! Well, what the fuck! It's YOUR universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through! Oh by the way, only the HOT SEX gets a 5, you've gotten a 4 otherwise! LOL!!!

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Good Job Dog

I have to laugh at some of the dickwad comments. Anyone can write 'hot dripping cunt'. However to write a really GOOD STORY and occasionally use 'hot dripping cunt' takes real talent. I will not write a comment after every chapter, but I know I will read them all to the end. You should be proud to get so many comments from your "Lit Peers". Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

Story started out good then went awol very confusing should have stayed with first couple! Just my thoughts I wont be reading anymore of this story due to this reason headache!

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!!!

I have just read two chapters back to back. Love the build up and the heritage. We'll done!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
This is a great story!

Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous