Thinker, Cutpurse, Demon Vamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,753 Followers

"So how goes the day Your Grace," the older man asked.

"It goes well and yourself Michael," the other replied in kind.

"I see you come with a letter from Him should I bother reading it or is it another request for funds for one of His pet projects?"

"Have a care Michael, even with your high standing in the Order such talk is ill advised."

"I know but he is bleeding me dry and if things continue on this tangent I will be among those I myself have sent to the poorhouse."

"Fear not I have spoken to mother and due to your many years of unwavering aid and loyalty she is going to forgive your debts and place fifty thousand pounds in your bank account."

I could see the relief on the old man's face as he wiped his forehead with a monogrammed handkerchief and reached for the sealed letter. I moved to stand behind and to the side of Witherspoon as he broke the wax seal on the letter and I saw it was a variation of the swords and eye but more intricate by far. He opened the document and began to read and I saw the color drain from his face as with shaking hands he set the letter down.

"I see, he means to be a full partner and I am to retire immediately. What of my sons? What of my legacy?"

"Your legacy dear Michael is your years of loyal service to the Order. I promise your sons will be looked after and this business your grandfather began will survive into the next century and beyond."

"Thank you Edward that means much in these uncertain times."

"Ah I almost forgot you have been promoted, give me your ring."

I watched as Michael Witherspoon removed his old ring with some difficulty and handed it over to this Edward. The ring was dropped into a coat pocket and out of the other pocket a finely carved mahogany box was produced and handed to the old man. He took it and slowly opened it and gasped. The silver ring he once wore was now replaced with a gold one set with precious stones.

"Temporal Master," Witherspoon whispered.

"You have earned it and when you die your son James will inherit your title and power."

"I am deeply honored your Grace."

"Enjoy your retirement old friend."

The two men embraced and shared an intricate handshake before Edward turned and left a few ounces lighter. I concealed the old ring I had taken on the top of a nearby bookshelf and followed the young man out. Who were these men? What was this Order they were talking about? I never suspected my invisibility would reveal such things.

I spent the rest of the day observing the ways and means of how this business worked and saw how I could breech their security and collect quite a bit of cash as well as the old man's ring. I knew someone, hell I knew lots of people all over this fine city, but this particular person knew things for a price of course. I would liberate a large amount of money from this place and then dress for the occasion and go see my old friend and ask them about the Order.

It was about a half hour before closing when the two guards stepped through the front door and my heart sank. The second man through the door was none other the Timothy Carter a friend and veteran of the Boer War. I hadn't seen him in weeks and now knew why; he had landed a steady paying honest job that got him out of the old neighborhood. My resolve almost faltered but I had to go on with my plan. No one was going to get hurt but I just had to be especially careful since I actually knew one of the guards. Despite standing in one spot for long periods I felt as fresh as if I had just stepped out of bed. I was a bit hungry but I could fix that after I left here. First I needed to immobilize the first floor guard. I found what I needed to bind the guards and having spent some time last summer hanging with the Long Wharf Gang. There I learned the ins and outs of knot tying in exchange I showed them the finer points of picking a pocket a fair arrangement all in all. Seizing my opportunity I began to turn off the lights one room at a time the gas lamps went dark and my superior night vision gave me the upper hand and the first bloke was out cold and trussed up in no time. I slipped up the only stair that led to the second floor and found Timothy wary and on guard for anyone heading up the stairs. He knew something was amiss but just not prepared for the likes of me.

"I know your there and I will give you fair warning I am armed and will shoot you dead," I could tell he meant every word. "You can leave now empty handed but alive."

You had to appreciate a kid from the slums giving a thief an easy out but I was determined to rob the place and sadly he was going to suffer a little bump on the head for his troubles. It was easy enough to slip to the side and then behind him and even as I brought the sap down on his head he began to turn sensing somehow that I was behind him. Two minutes later my ear was pressed to the front of the safe as I began turning the dial listening for the tumblers to fall. In less time than I would have thought the safe was open and its contents were mine and oh what surprising things were inside? There was a small iron box with gold coins stamped with an unfamiliar design and appeared newly minted by their condition. There were the accounting books for the business both sets. I was beginning to like Old Man Witherspoon more and more. He was a thief just like me. Then there was the cold hard cash that came to the astounding amount of nearly fifty thousand pounds! Plus at least another twelve bags holding various jewelry and assorted coins; so I borrowed Timothy's jacket and using it as catchall carried the entire contents of the safe carefully away. My last stop before I left was the ornate ring I had hidden in the office and then I placed my goods at the back door and with a last check on the guards to make sure they were alright I would be going. The first old sod was still sleeping peacefully where I had left him and when I went to check on Timothy I found him unconscious as well upstairs and I examined his head wound because of the bit of blood seeping from the cut on his scalp. I bent down to make sure he was breathing before I turned to leave and then well suddenly I was in my room at home sitting on the floor with the jacket full of goodies at my feet. I found and lifted up the loose floor board and placed everything except the ring there for safe keeping and returned the plank to its proper place. I dressed and dropped the signet into my pocket and headed out towards Paddington Station to meet up with someone who could enlighten me.

"Hello Ruby," I said approaching the redhead who had once been the most beautiful street walker in all of London but a hard life and a few perilous tricks had reduced her to the scarred bitter young woman she was now.

"Hello Oswald," she said smiling her hair cascading over the right side of the face where a john had cut her deep ruining her lovely Irish features forever.

"Nice night," I began but she stopped me with a look. "Alright I got a bauble I procured and I want to know who it belongs to."

"Don't you remember the bloke you robbed or were you piss drunk at the time?"

"I know who it came off of but I want to know who it belongs to, here take a gander at this," I said offering her the ring.

She leaned into the light offered by the lamp post and turned it this way and that whistled.

"Got this off one of them gentlemen did ya?" she began. "A few years ago before this," she said reaching up and touching her face. "I used to perform at a gentlemen's club and while I was being especially friendly to this handsome chap I noticed his ring."

"Let me guess his fingers were deep in those luscious auburn locks of yours?"

"Precisely," she said proudly. "No one sucks a cock like I do and don't you forget it."

I remembered and she was and is a very talented whore. I also recalled the night after a particularly good score going to her and asking her to marry me and leave her dangerous job behind. She had said no and a week later well a week later everything changed.

"So where can I find this club Ruby," I asked already fishing into my pockets for a few large silver coins.

"Not far from Scotland Yard actually can't miss it big two story stone thing with gorgeous pine doors with two crossed keys over a silver gate." She said softly as she handed me the ring and I gave her three coins. "Generous as always... Oswald for what it's worth I was a fool not to marry you. But now..."

"Oh Ruby," I pulled her close out of the illumination of the street light and as I bent to kiss her she closed her eyes and it was like time stood still. I cupped the ruined side of her face, my tears falling on her ruined flesh and I wished beyond all hope that someday she could be whole again and mine. Until then she would never agree to marry me.

"Here now let's have none of that," a Bobbie came walking by on his patrol and we parted. "Oh hello Ruby didn't know it was you, carry on." He said with a gentle grin.

"Evening Constable Jones, give the misses a kiss from me," Ruby said tartly.

The cop waved his night stick in response and continued on his way.

"Thanks for all your help Ruby I think I am going to visit this gentlemen's club soon," I said out loud and Ruby was shaking her head vehemently.

"Oh no you don't lover boy, those blokes may play at being gentlemen but there are kill you on sight dangerous. Guests and girls for their fancy are one thing but I have heard stories of good lads trying to steal from them and they end up badly. So don't you even think about sliding in there I don't... just don't you dare!"

"You still care Ruby?" my voice was soft and gentle like the caress of her skin.

"Of course I still care you silly sod!" she exclaimed and then the tears flowed and she turned to leave. "If things were different I would take up with someone like you but you know why I can't." With that last bit she was gone.

Frustrated and not a little aroused by her kiss I decided it was time to visit my little vicar's daughter. Though my heart belonged to Ruby my ever stiffening manhood belonged to another this night.

Mary woke late that evening tied to her bed with her own silk scarves and one used as a gag to keep her quiet. I knelt between her legs and leaned forward so I could cup her breasts and suckle and bite at her nipples. It was a good thing that I had gagged her as she was moaning fiercely. I slid a finger between the lips of her sex and she was absolutely soaked with need to be penetrated and who was I to deny her? But I promised myself I would savor the first time in her bedroom and so I continued to knead, lick and suckle her sensitive flesh. Louder her moans came as she begged to be pierced to her core; she thrust her hips upward trying to snare my unseen member with her wet slit but I managed to outmaneuver her for a time. But her lust was infectious and soon, sooner than I planned my resolve to wait faded as to nothing and so I teased her lips with the head of my member and she tried to move her hips upward to impale herself but I moved back and was rewarded with a deep growl of disappointment. Then I slid just the head inside of her and sat there enjoying that sensation but she wanted more and was begging me to fill her up. So slowly I leaned forward and let the length of me enter her inch by inch until she was completely impaled. Then I began to make love to her in long slow strokes and I could see the worship in her eyes. I felt tonight after she had climaxed I would try something new with her and see how she took to it. I couldn't thrust into her as I had outside for fear of the sound the bed would make creaking with our love play. So it was a slow and deliberate thrusting of bodies to build up that wondrous pleasure until she could take it no longer and biting down on the gag her body shook with release.

"Did you climax my pet?" I asked her after I removed her gag.

"Yes my demon."

"Are you ready for something new and deliciously wicked?"

"Yes... untie me."

I freed her from her bonds and instructed her where to kneel on the bed while I lay down. I took her by the wrist and guided her hand to my hardness and watched as her hand wrapped around the shaft.

"MMM so hard," she moaned.

"Stroke it my pet."

She followed my suggestion and her hand moved up and down the length of me slowly as she got used to this new act of love play.

"How does that feel?" She asked me and I moaned softly in response. "What next?"

"Lower your mouth to the tip and lick and suckle it."

"Like this...?"

She slowly and cautiously brought her face down to my sex and with a little effort found the tip and did as she was bid. She took great delight in this new act and soon had the entire head in her mouth licking and sucking it.

"Try and see how much of it you can get into your mouth," I suggested.

Mary's head lowered and lowered and I felt the tip pop into her throat and she showed no signs of gagging whatsoever. Soon nature took over and her head was moving up and down while her tongue swirled along the length giving me great pleasure.

"You are a natural at this..."

"...show me more..." she said letting the tip pop out of her mouth.

"Turnabout is only fair..."

I positioned her once more on her back and lowered my face to her glistening sex and began to flicker my tongue over her sensitive flesh and watched as she gripped the covers and once more bit back a moan of purest delight.

"Oh yes I like this... more... lick me more...!!!"

My tongue found her clit and it took placing a pillow over her head to keep her from screaming. Her ass left the bed as she drove her sex against my face and her second climax crashed over her more powerful than the first. When she was recovered I lay on the bed and her on top of me each with our faces buried in the others sex. Her head bobbed up and down while I licked and suckled her lips and button of pleasure hidden beneath its fleshy hood. I nearly lost control and sent a spray of sperm down her eager throat but wasn't sure if she were ready for that yet. Five minutes later when her fist and mouth worked in concert and drove me headlong over that sensual edge I discovered her love for the taste of my cum. She swallowed every drop and was thirsty for more. Hungry for more she continued to lick, suck and stroke me back to a near painful hardness then she rose and lowered herself down and blindly guided me between her legs and with a sudden drop impaled herself and with a muffled cry began to ride her demon lover. I didn't know how long I could keep up the pretense of a supernatural being but as long as she craved my physical company I would be an idiot not to come to her. She closed her eyes and rode me with complete and utter abandon lost in the pure pleasure of the moment. I cupped her breasts and teased her nipples as she pleasured us both and this drove the poor girl over the edge and she nearly fainted when her orgasm hit. I rose and placed her on her back without our bodies parting and soon heedless of the noise I had her legs over my shoulders and ramming myself as hard and deep as I could into her tight wetness. Thankfully the bed didn't make as much noise as I feared and Mary managed to find a pillow and drown out her screams saving us both from unwanted discovery. It wasn't long before I felt my own climax nearing and I leaned forward and whispered to her.

"Shall I fill you up or let you drink deep again?"

"Please demon let me drink of you again!"

I continued to slam my body against hers and again she covered her face to keep her cries muffled from the others in the house. When I knew I could hold out no longer I pulled out and grabbing her fiercely by her hair I placed Mary's mouth over the head of my sex and she forced her head down further so that when I did release she again greedily gobbled up every drop of my precious fluids. The she proceeded to lick my member clean of all residue and stickiness.

"Demon, I like it when you pull my hair."

"And I like what pleasures your mouth gives to me."

"Then you shall have it whenever you desire Dark One."

"Wonderful."

I returned home and was so energized by the night's events that neither did I sleep that evening, nor the night after that or the one after that.

I pondered Ruby's words in the lonely hours of the night and finally came to the conclusion I would unravel this mystery and discover who this group was and their agenda.

The Bloodstone Ring

One end of the chain was wrapped around the belly of the massive gargoyle and the other around the monster's waist. Four men were struggling with pry bars and sheer brute strength to tip the stone edifice over and thus drag the revenant into the purifying rays of the sun. But two tons of solid lovingly crafted granite does not shift easily. Meanwhile I looked around the chamber and assessed our losses. Dear Mina and her husband Jonathon were dead huddled in the same corner she from massive blood lost and him from a broken back. Four others all veterans of Afghanistan lay either ripped apart or drained dry by the monster. Surprisingly it was the American who stood his ground and was going toe to toe with the beast. I ran to the balcony and threw my considerable strength into the task at hand and shoved, hard and it was just enough to tip the forces in our favor and the gargoyle moved slowly at first but then quicker now and with a horrific grinding sound the chain went completely taut and began to do its work. Inch by bloody inch the revenant was dragged towards the slanting curtain of the dawn's first rays and the look of sheer panic on its face was welcoming after so visceral a battle. Forgotten was the American altogether as the beast laid both hands on the chain and pulled. Our forward progress stopped but it was enough.

"His head," I shouted, "take his head!"

The unflinching American took up my machete that had served me in the jungles of Africa and South America so well and with a massive two handed blow severed head from neck and the beast was drug over the balcony by the now falling gargoyle and disappeared from sight.

"Well done Sir well done," I clapped the tall ruggedly handsome young man on the shoulder before finding a seat and collapsing after our herculean labor.

"So it's dead," the American asked sitting down next to me panting and bleeding from a dozen or more small wounds from the monster's claws.

"Only one way to know for sure," I said handing him his fallen Bowie knife. "Cut out its heart."

"What about Mina and the others," he asked slowly taking his feet.

"As I told you before, Lucy was an aberration, most people slain by a vampire stay dead even if they are drained dry."

"Alright Dutch," the American said in his southern drawl. "Let's bury our dead and make sure this thing is gone once and for all."

"How many times must I remind you my name is Abraham, Abraham Von Helsing," I said shaking my head but he just smiled and with the help of the other men carried off our fallen comrades for a proper burial.

It was well after noon and we had gathered far from the monster's lair in a small inn north and west of the castle having bathed and now dressed in fresh clothing we broke our fast that brotherhood of ours. We had been baptized in the blood and sacrifice of our comrades and were forever bonded over this unforgettable series of events. Such a tragic waste of life and the horror inflicted upon these poor souls who would look back on the conflict of men and see them as a trivial thing after facing the vampire.

"Doctor Von Helsing," the inn keeper approached me and handed me a letter and a quick glance at the wax seal I knew it was from my superiors.

I gave the man a coin and asked for the means of replying to this letter and he went off to fetch paper, pen, ink and wax. As I waited for his return I read the letter while sipping my beer. It is as I feared and grimly I accepted the next duty I must perform.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,753 Followers