Thinker, Cutpurse, Demon Vamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"Oz... I never knew you were a romantic," she said slowly slipping them off revealing her brilliant blue eyes.

I turned and set her ass on the edge of one of her work tables and began to thrust into her harder now. She raked my back with her nails as I pounded her pussy in quick sharp movements of my hips. Ingrid began to shake and pant now and I felt her teeth on my shoulder as her orgasm got closer and closer.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN oh god lover I am so fucking close..." she growled. "Please make me cum..."

I thrust as hard and fast as I could and with one last rake of her nails I knew the little minx had drawn blood but I didn't care. After she had recovered some true to her word she took the flesh and blood from beneath her nails and carefully preserved them for later analysis.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM lover I need another 'sample' are you ready for me to extract it?" she purred in my ear.

"What kind of sample?"

"I would love to get some of your sperm for analysis; can I suck you off for it?" Ingrid said nibbling my ear.

"MMMMMM I would love to 'donate' for science, but uh you'll have to do it on your knees doc," I moaned.

"All in the name of progress," she said moving from the table to the floor. "Now give me that fine young cock of yours."

I slipped my fingers into her hair and made a fist and when she opened her mouth in surprise I eased the first few inches inside. Her lips wrapped around it instinctively and then her hands, mouth and tongue worked together towards obtaining a sperm sample. I closed my eyes and remembered my lids were transparent so I looked down and watched the eager scientist lick, suck and stroke me for all she was worth. Despite have the eager and talented Opal pleasure me earlier I found my stamina was quite restored. I made her work for every ounce of cum she was going to catch with her mouth and I think she knew it.

"MMMMMMMMMMM you are enjoying this aren't you Oz? Good cause it has been so damn long since I sucked so fine a specimen as yours! I love the feel of it in my hands," she said as she double stroked it with both hands. "I love the taste of it," as she lowered her mouth to the tip and licked and sucked on the sensitive end of my cock. Despite my best intentions of holding off the little minx was getting to me and while she stroked and sucked I felt that undeniable sensation that filled me up to bursting and she was prepared when I cried out let loose a torrent of cum down her throat and then into a glass beaker for further study instead of digestion.

Pleasantly weak in the knees I walked over the vat filled with bubbling water and looked at her patient strapped to the metal table and could just make out some sort of mask placed firmly over her face.

"Where'd she come from Ingrid, this decrepit old geezer?" I asked.

"I told you the roof," Ingrid said as she finished dressing and walking over to where I stood.

"The roof... dear god woman do you realize what you did that jolt of electricity must've picked her right up and flung her straight onto the thrice damned top of this here building."

"Must have I suppose, still she had no business ringing my bell when I was obviously busy," was Ingrid's reply.

"You'd better either turn off the power or at least put it so it don't kill the next poor sod who comes a knocking sweetie," I told her.

"Power is off for now but I'll take it into consideration about lowering the current a tad," she said smiling having a go at me verbally.

"So is she a local gal, I mean do you recognize her?"

"Nope, I don't know her face and I seriously doubt she's local that much I am sure of," Ingrid said as she tugged on the chains that lifted the body from the vat and onto an examination table.

"How can you be so sure she's not from around here," I asked.

Ingrid picked up a brass and copper funnel and placed the small end on the left side of the woman's chest.

"Have a listen," she said and I leaned down and placed my ear over the wide end of the funnel and I could hear a faint heartbeat.

"Sheesh Ingrid you've damn near killed her," I said but she shook her head and moved the funnel to the other side of her chest.

"Now, listen again." She said grinning.

I lowered my ear again and heard a strong heartbeat on the right side of her body.

"What the bloody hell?" I cursed confused. "Am I hearing this right, she has 'two' hearts? Is that even possible?"

"How's your Latin," Ingrid asked.

"My mum had me learn it so I could understand what the priest was saying at mass, so it's fair to passable why?"

"Excellent, be a good lad and fetch me that heavy leather book over by the controls there." She said pointing to a box with a series of largish looking switches and next to it a large and ancient looking tome.

I walked over and lugged the awkward thing over and set it down next to the unconscious woman. There was a golden serpent inlaid into the cover and when I opened it discovered it was a hand written volume titled De Vermis Mysteriis or the Mysteries of the Worm. I paged through the disturbing contents until I found the part marked by Ingrid. It was a detailed diagram of an autopsy performed upon what the author called a Zeitgeist which I believed was German for Time Spirit. The detailed anatomical drawings showed a male specimen and it too possessed two hearts. According to the author the Zeitgeist wasn't dead while the autopsy was performed and somehow managed to not only recover from its injuries but perform some sort of complete cellular reconstitution process that involved a dazzling golden light/aura that completely altered the man's appearance and when it dissipated there were no signs of injury or trauma of any kind. The Zeitgeist proceeded to destroy the laboratory and killed everyone but the author who he said would have to live with the memory that one day it would return for its vengeance.

"Did it return," I asked. "Is there any mention further on in this book of the Zeitgeist's revenge?"

"No, the author killed himself two years later as the fear and dread of the creature's return drove him mad with grief."

"Serves him right after cutting the poor thing open while it was still alive, but really this reconstitution process couldn't possibly be real could it?"

"I am going to find out for sure," she said. "It's the least I can do for nearly killing the poor thing."

"How are you going to do it?"

"I think a mild electrical charge should start the other heart back to beating in a normal rhythm again and once both are fully functional the process should begin on its own."

"I hope you're right," I told her.

"Stand back this could be a wee bit dangerous."

Ingrid manipulated the chains again and returned the woman to the water. She then lowered a device into the water directly over the left side of her chest where the weak heart was barely beating away. Then she walked over to the control panel and turned some dials and I heard the hum of power as it built up in the circuits. I approached the vat just close enough for me to see clearly through one of the six windows. Even as she through the first switch my bare foot stepped into the puddle of water that her body had dripped when it had been removed from the vat. Even as I looked down and saw the path of the water to the vat it was already too late. There came a blast of white light as the current hit the water and then I saw the body arch its back and the pulse of pure golden energy erupt around the body, up the side of the tank and down the floor and into me. Suddenly I was flying through the air at a fairly high rate of speed and thank god the hard metal wall stopped my backward motion.

I opened my eyes and the searing pain in my skull was terrific and I nearly blacked out again but the sight of Ingrid and the tall naked woman compelled me to fight the dizziness with all my might.

"Oz..." came Ingrid's voice from so very far away. "...are you okay?"

"Do I fucking look okay," I managed to say as I reached back and touched the deep cut on the back of my head.

I instinctively brought my hand in front of my face and saw all the blood but it didn't register at first that I could actually 'see' my hand. Then just as I realized I could see it my hand disappeared as if it never were.

"Damn it," I cried out.

Though my vision was still a little fuzzy the woman standing behind Ingrid stepped forward and then knelt down in front of me. I tried to focus but her naked form was very distracting. She was at least as tall as I was with a slim but muscular frame but it was her bone white skin and hair that was the most alluring part I thought as I stared at her. Her snowy mane of hair fell passed her finely shaped ass to her lower calves and her crimson eyes were hellishly unsettling but her sheer beauty was enchanting. Maybe it was the crack on the head that was playing havoc with my senses? I gritted my teeth against the pain and I could almost understand her now.

"Focus young man, if you want to be visible you must focus your attention upon it." Even her voice possessed an ethereal quality to it.

"So beautiful," I managed to mumble before I blacked out again.

The next time I was conscious it was I who was strapped to the metal table in the bubbling vat and despite the bubbling of the water I could easily hear Ingrid's voice as she spoke to me.

"Excellent, we have modified the concentration of herbs and sunlight into the vat to speed up your recovery. Now lie still and let the water and light do their work Oz."

Well it wasn't like I was going anywhere so I lay there and over the next hour or so felt the pain in my head and upper back dissipate into nothing. I told them I was ready and I was raised up and the table orientated so that once I was unstrapped I could simply step onto the floor.

"I don't know Ingrid should we let him go I mean he is helpless and I haven't been with a man in forever it seems," the albino said with a sensuality that had me rigid in no time.

"I have a feeling that even if we untied him he would still shag you rotten," she replied.

"MMMMMMMM let's hope so," she said licking her lips.

With a woman on either side of the table the straps were removed but my invisibility remained. I walked over to where a towel lay on a nearby table and dried myself off.

"I had this crazy dream that I was visible for a little while at least," I said and Ingrid nodded.

"You were and you can Oz but it takes some concentration on your part."

"I suspect it was a combination of the electrical current and the energy from my regeneration coursing through you that altered your body's bioelectrical field in such a way as to allow for voluntary visibility."

"In the Queen's English," I said over my shoulder.

"MMMMMM if you focus 'hard' enough you will become visible dear lad," the albino purred.

I looked around and noticed a fancy full length mirror sitting over in the corner and decided it would be the perfect place to practice. I stared at my empty reflection and thought as hard as I could 'visible' but nothing happened. I pushed everything else from my mind and wanted more than anything else to see my reflection and had only the modest of success of a slight distortion in the air.

"You aren't having much success lover, tell you what we make a deal," the albino said as she walked up to stand between me and the mirror. "How about I teach you how to become visible and you be my boy toy for say MMMMMMMMMMM twenty years?"

"Twenty Years! Lady, are you insane?" I said and she turned slowly and smiled.

"MMMMMM sanity is so very overrated besides for a man with an indefinite lifespan what's twenty years?" she purred.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I have an idea we swap stories, I tell you my life story and you tell me yours especially the part about your visit to the Professor Griffin's laboratory."

"What do I have to lose," I asked.

"MMMMMMM tonight a couple of pints of fluids and that's on the low side lover," she said licking her lips.

"I don't know my gut is telling me you'll get more out of this deal than me," I said and she smiled brilliantly revealing perfect teeth.

"I can see that sex and knowledge aren't enough. I have a few toys at my disposal that I will part with to sweeten the deal and that is my final offer. Otherwise you figure this out on your own."

"Okay we have a deal," I said.

"Excellent now we need some alone time you and me, how about we retire to my rooms and we can see if I made a fair agreement on your sexual prowess?"

"I will try not to disappoint," I said looking her naked body over with more attention now.

We switched places and the albino bent over and grabbed the frame of the mirror for support and looked into the glass watching for any sign of me but there was none. I moved directly behind her letting the tip of my cock rest between her perfect ass cheeks. I thrust my hips slowly teasing her and I heard her growl of hunger.

"Fucking tease," she moaned. "Now be a good lad and slide it in where it belongs."

I took cock in hand and traced the valley between her cheeks and then moved downward slowly. When the tip touched her asshole she moaned but shook her head.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNN not yet," she growled.

I smiled and teased her clam shaped pussy with its internal labia and hidden clit and felt how slick it was with her need to be fucked! I let the tip slip in and her growl became a moan and then she was begging for more.

"Please lover, it's been so damn long! Slide it deep into me and fill me up like only you can."

Inch by rigid inch my hardness pierced her until we were grinding against each other.

She bit her lip and looked back and delighted in being fucked by an unseen lover. I watched as my invisible flesh stretched her out and saw her ass cheeks vibrate as I began to thrust into her now. I grabbed her hips and gripped her tightly as we fucked! This was not making love this was one long grudge fuck. I rammed my hips forward and she moaned and squealed in delight as the pleasure flowed back and forth between us. I ground my hips against her ass as I flexed my cock inside of her and saw her eyes roll up and her pussy spasm around me as her first orgasm filled her up and shook her to the core.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed and still I hammered into her taking my pleasure from her body.

The albino let go of the mirror and folded her body forward and grabbed her ankles for a deeper penetration. I picked up the pace and force of our love play and the slapping sound began to drown out some of Ingrid's machines now.

"Damn Oz," the woman on the other end of my cock growled, "you know how to fuck a woman!"

The bone jarring force of my thrusts was sending me close to climaxing sooner than I would like but hell we were going to at it for a long time yet. She whimpered as my cock swelled inside of her and she was crying out for me to shoot deep inside of her. I gave in and pulled out and paused for a two count before ramming my dick in as deep as it could go and pulses of cum shot into her.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN oh my fucking god YESSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed.

I felt the hunger rise up in me and without any hesitation I let it have its way with me. I pulled out and snatched the albino by her hair and drug her to her feet and sank my teeth into her neck. She didn't fight me she actually pressed her body closer to me and I felt her tits against my chest and her nails raking down my back.

"OH GODS YESSSSSSSSSSSS Lover... drink deep... its okay you can't hurt me!" the last words she whispered in my ear.

Her essence filled me up and it was like swallowing white light! I moaned and when I came to she was holding me and keeping me from crashing to the floor.

"I got you Oz and I won't let you fall," she moaned in my ear.

"What happened," I asked a small chunk of my memory gone.

"Dinner and great sex, just not necessarily in that order," she purred.

"Twenty years eh," I asked her.

"MMMMHMMMMM and some toys to boot," she said smiling.

"I think I am going to like this arrangement," I said smiling.

"You have a pretty smile," the albino said tracing my cheek.

"Huh," I said and looked down and there we were both visible in a lover's embrace.

"When you relax you can become visible lover," she cooed.

"I have you to thank for this," I said pulling her closer still.

"Well if you want to thank me... we can find a nice hot bath to share. Ingrid has plenty of your fluids to study she will be busy for months."

I looked over and there was Ingrid completely oblivious to us her head over her work table goggles back in place.

"MMMMM I could use a hot bath with a gorgeous woman to make things all the better," I told her.

"Well then let's," she said walking towards the outer door.

"UMMM shouldn't we get dressed?" I asked.

"Why it's just across the street."

I shrugged and followed her over and took my step into a much larger world.

Return to the scene of the crime...

After my time with the albino, whose name I learned was Magus, just Magus, I decided that I needed to speak face to face with Professor Griffin. He deserved to know that his experiment was a success and I needed to make amends for my theft that had proved so lucrative. But before I visited the good Professor I had a intimate meeting with the Pastor's wife. I was still amazed at the compliancy of the women of this household or were all women like this? The prostitutes I had been with and learned all the sexual skills I had developed from had all been women who enjoyed sex and needed the money. But these were women who were established in the community and led good lives except apparently for their sexual activities which were a bit on the aberrant side. I was afraid that the more I learned about the opposite sex the less I would understand. Women were crazy that was an established fact and when deprived of cock was very driven to get it as much as or more so than men in need of female companionship. I shrugged and arrived at the pub and got into position just a few minutes before she arrived. The door to the private dining room was used more for illegal transactions in the past but today it was for a more pleasurable pursuit. She approached the chair in which I was sitting and stopped two steps away.

"Are you here?"

"I am here now do as I instructed you."

"Yes Master."

She approached turned away from me, lifted up her long dress and lowered her wet slit onto my iron hard flesh and we moaned in unison as it sunk deep into her. Then she arranged her dress to hide the fact that she was sitting on my lap as best she could. The bar maid came in and dropped off her meal and left without a second glance. Once the door was closed she moaned in my ear and began to squeeze me with her internal muscles and I began to flex my member within her. It was a wonderful slow sensation that tested both our limits of self control. Within five minutes I wanted to bend her over the table and fuck her like mad and in five and a half minutes she was begging me to do just that. Worst for her she had to eat her meal and manage not to shove the tray to the floor in her hunger to be taken violently.

"When the girl returns to take the tray you will get up, lock the door behind her and then offer yourself to my desires, understand?"

"Oh yes! Thank you Master!"

We had to wait another long five minutes before the girl returned and took the tray and as soon as the door closed she was up and quietly locking the door. Then she folded her upper body over the table and yanked up her dress to reveal her bare flesh to me. I slammed my cock into her and began to drive into her as hard and fast as I could and she managed to keep silent all the while. I looked to the door occasionally to make sure we were not heard or interrupted but fate was kind and before long she was shoving her ass back against me as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave and mine crashed over me seconds later. We were panting and moaning softly when there came a soft knock at the door.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers