Thinker, Cutpurse, Demon Vamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

"Hey Quinn what's that," came a voice above the din of the people assembled celebrating the vampire's demise.

"Oh just a little souvenir from our adventure," the American said his Texan accent distinguishing him from the locals and British soldiers alike.

"That's quite a stone what do you think it is," asked the Sergeant Major.

"Ruby or Garnet, I am not sure to be honest," Quinn replied as he slipped the ring onto his finger. "But it's a good fit all in all don't you think?"

"Quite," replied Corporeal Whittington. "The ladies are going to think you're some kind of landed gentry Quinn."

"Strange thing though, he was a Count correct; then why does his signet ring look nothing like his crest or coat of arms," the American asked hitting too close to the mark.

"Now that is odd let me see three swords around a ruby eye. I've never seen a design like this. Hey Doctor have you ever seen this one before," the Sergeant Major asked me.

"It must be the devil's eye," I offered ordering another round of drinks for the boys and wondering when and where to carry out my orders.

We took turns buying round after round and as the sun touched the western mountains I knew that this was going to be a night to remember and not for the joyous victory we had just achieved. As the last lights of day faded from sight I looked out over the drunken men who had celebrated so light heartedly and smiled.

"All right boys off to bed now and get some much deserved sleep," I called out and the five men slowly rose to their feet and began to stagger off to their rooms.

True dark had just settled over the town when the Quinn, the American, snatched his hand to his mouth and cursed for a second before returning to his stumbling up the stairs to a nice soft bed. What was that about I wondered but paid it no heed because soon this would all end in tragedy and the only witnesses to this travesty would be dead. The letter from the Grandmaster contained only three words. 'Kill them all.' I would wait until they were well asleep and then bar all avenues of escaped and set the inn ablaze destroying witnesses and evidence all in one fell swoop. As the young men slept I remembered my time with my comrades in the far off lands that Queen and Country had sent us in their service. How those loyal men had followed me a foreigner and how I had earned their trust and then their love. It sickened me that they must die but my first loyalty was to the Order and everything else came second. I checked my pocket watch for the hundredth time and as the hands pointed to midnight I rose took up a burning brand from the fireplace and headed for the door. I barred every exit and then tossed the torch onto the roof and watch it catch fire so very quickly. I walked away and with my duties fulfilled I was heading back to London to check up on any progress on the project Doctor Griffin had been contracted for all those years ago.

As the inn burned Abraham Von Helsing, Master of Shadows for the Hermetic Order of the Silver Twilight dourly walked away from the conflagration hearing neither the breaking of the window nor seeing the single figure leap from the building to safety. He wasn't the only one heading for London town and vengeance would be metered out.

A demon's new toy...

After a particularly fierce night of love play Mary mentioned in passing that her cousin Evelyn was to visit and that stoked a flame in my loins to have them both and I told her so. Much to my pleasant shock Mary agreed to my carnal fantasy. When lovely Evelyn visited Mary would drug her using her mother's sleeping powder and we would have our way with the nubile and innocent eighteen year old. The wait for the visit was maddening and I took it out on Mary our love play became a near brutal thing as I would yank her hair as I drove into her from behind nearly bending her neck to an unnatural angle. All the while she worshipped my dark nature and the pleasure and pain I inflected upon her. No matter the pain Mary was always eager to for my cock between her legs.

At last lovely cousin Evelyn arrived to stay with her family in London from faraway Dublin. I watched unseen as her carriage arrived and she stepped from it a beauty with scarlet hair. She was a curvaceous splendor barely five feet tall but fiercely gorgeous and independent the latter the reason for her visit. It was thought the saintly Pastor could instill some measure of discipline upon the girl and save the family more heartache. The headstrong nature had manifested early in life and had caused no end of trouble for family and friends alike. Mary had shared story after story of Cousin Evelyn's illustrious career as a shit disturber. I liked her already. Tonight Evelyn would learn a whole new level of discipline at the hands of Mary and me. She would be tied, gagged and pleasured until she begged for release.

Ten o'clock and the house was perfectly silent as I made my way to Mary's room and then from there to Evelyn's cell in the basement of the church. It was decided by the good pastor to lock her there until she had learned proper manners and some measure of courtly grace. Mary had easily acquired a key from one of the maids and soon the door to the cell was open and we entered scarves and tools for the task in hand. It didn't take long to tie the sleeping form to the bed and then we waited for the drug to wear off. It wasn't a long wait since Mary had given her only a partial dose of the drug. Evelyn awoke and looked around alarmed at seeing Mary sitting on the edge of the bed smiling down at her.

"Good, you are awake cousin, God has seen to it that you are to be properly disciplined and so he has sent one of his spirits to teach you humility and your place in subservience. I will be here in case you need my help."

Mary rose and sat on a chair at the foot of the bed and I moved to take Mary's position on the bed. I reached into the bag she had brought filled with the things I told her I would require and removed the straight razor. Evelyn's eyes widened in shock seeing the razor seemingly float from the bag by some unseen force. I gripped the top of her nightgown and with great care cut it from top to bottom revealing her naked form to my hungry gaze. She moaned against the gag and the cool air caused her skin to produce goose pimples galore. Her skin was freckled and as I ran my hand over her flesh she tried to pull away but the scarves held her fast. I cupped her right breast and lowered my lips to her puffy nipple and licked and teased it and to my surprise she let out a low moan of pleasure. I looked over my shoulder at Mary who appeared equally shocked.

"Spirit it appears my cousin likes your touch."

Evelyn nodded and I moved my mouth to the other breast and more moans followed. I let my hand run downwards along her flat belly to her mound of scarlet hair and below that to her sex now slick with running juices. I slipped two fingers inside of her and felt her tightness grip them like a velvet fist. She was actually squeezing my fingers with the well developed muscles of her sex. This was going to be a whole different experience than what I was expecting. I continued to finger her until with a powerful thrust of her hips she climaxed with body shaking force.

"It looks to me as if innocent Evelyn isn't so innocent after all, this should prove fun." I moaned softly.

I reached into the bag and extracted the cup containing the shaving cream and Mary provided a basin with water. I applied the cream to Evelyn's pubic hair and she began to moan in protest but to no avail. I had always wanted to do this and it was Mary who suggested that her cousin go under the blade for my enjoyment. With practiced ease the razor removed hair in nice clean strokes and before too long her Venus mound was naked as the day she was born. Washing the razor clean I closed it and returned it to the bag and found some lotion to sooth the skin and put her at ease. Now I was ready for my first time with the lovely cousin Evelyn. I knelt between her legs and teased her lips with the head of my manhood as Mary took out a single red candle and lit it. As I eased my length into the extreme tightness of Evelyn's depths I took the candle and as I thrust into her I dripped wax onto her exposed nipples. The effect was instant and delightful as her sex gripped me and she arched her back driving me deeper still.

"Does he feel good inside of you?" Mary moaned watching intently.

Evelyn nodded and began to squeeze me as I thrust into her in a nice slow rhythm. Again the wax fell and her muscles clenched nearly sending me over the edge but I managed to fight off the urge. I took my pleasure from her slowly not wanting to rush this night. After the fourth drop of wax Evelyn's eyes rolled up and her body shook as she drove her hips up and ground them against me as she climaxed. I sensed that there was something between Mary and Evelyn something more than simply being cousins and I was going to find out. I eased out of Evelyn and untied her bonds from the bed and then flipped her over onto her belly and retied them.

"Spirit..." Mary's voice was a little shaky now, "what are you doing?"

Ignoring Mary's question I pulled Evelyn's ass cheeks apart and pressed the tip of my sex against her tiny puckered brown hole. Then I gradually applied pressure and the slick flesh slowly but inevitably penetrated that tighter recess. Evelyn was moaning and groaning in protest but that too fell on deaf ears. After about two minutes I was as deep as I could be in Evelyn's tight little ass and Mary watched in horror as I began to violate her cousin in earnest.

"Demon! You never mentioned sodomizing her!"

"You're next my pet," I hissed at Mary and I fully intended on carrying out that promise.

"What? Why?"

"Because there are depths you have not sunk to yet."

"You wish to corrupt me completely?"

"As if you had any doubts over that matter. You have lied to me so why should I not keep some of my desires hidden from you."

"Lied? How have I lied?"

"Who taught you to suck cock little one? It was obvious to me that I was not your first."

"Nathaniel..." Mary was sobbing now.

"Who is Nathaniel?"

"My other cousin," Mary said tears flowing freely now.

"Let me guess... Evelyn's brother."

"Yes."

"Was it Evelyn's idea for you to fuck her brother or just suck him off?"

"Both."

"I like Evelyn more and more by the minute a truly wicked girl worthy of my full attention."

"No! You are my demon and mine alone!"

"Who is the Master here my pet?"

"You... you are..." Mary said softly.

"Now be a good little slave and undress for me after I finish fucking dear Evelyn in the ass you are next."

"Yes Master..."

I began thrusting into Evelyn slowly and when she was ready I drove my hips into her as hard and fast as I could plunge my member as deep as it could go. Evelyn was moaning now but not in pain but in sheer pleasure.

"How do you like my cock in your ass dear sweet innocent Evelyn," I asked as I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

Her moans of pleasure were all the answer I was looking for. I looked over and saw that Mary was dropping the last article of clothing and stood gloriously nude for me.

"Be a good little slave and finger yourself and better make sure both holes are ready for your Master's cock!"

Mary only smiled and sat on the chair and began to masturbate sliding two delicate fingers in and out of her drenched sex. When her fingers were slippery enough she eased them up into her ass and fingered that slowly begin to moan like her cousin in anticipation of a much longer and thicker substitute for her digits.

"I wish you could see Mary now," I told Evelyn. "She is fingering her own ass in preparation for the treatment you are getting. If I untie you will you get on top of me and ride my cock with your naughty ass?"

Evelyn nodded vigorously and so I leaned further forward driving myself deeper still into her nether region and we groaned together. I untied her hands and then leaned back and released her ankles from bondage. I slowly eased out of her ass and lie down on the bed. Evelyn true to the word straddled me and slowly lowered her ass back down onto my cock and impaled herself with soft little coos of pleasure. Then as Mary watched she began to ride me slowly but then was lifting and dropping her body as fast as she could muster. Evelyn removed her gag and tossed it onto the floor.

"We don't need that," Evelyn said with a lovely Irish accent. "Sir Demon I have never had such a fine piece of flesh inside of me before and never in my ass, this is truly a wonderful punishment."

"I just hope you have learned your lesson missy."

"Oh I have, never let Mary keep all the finer things to herself greedy thing that she is."

"I wrote you all about," and she stopped before she said 'my demon' and finished with, "the Master."

"Master, is that true demon are you my Master as well?"

"What do you believe?"

"I believe that you can do whatever you like to me... Master."

"Good, now if you are a good little slave I will let you lick me clean and get me hard again for Mary over there."

"Mmm sounds delicious Master."

Evelyn rode me faster still and drove her hips down as hard as she could manage and it wasn't long before my member was swelling something fierce inside of her tighter hole and ready to burst. This drove Evelyn mad with lust and she slowed down to make my climax all the more intense and I could feel every inch of her ass as she hips moved to a crawl. It was my turn for my toes to curl up and bite back a scream as my climax finally hit and it was more intense than any I had ever experienced with Mary. My cum pulsed hard and deep inside Evelyn's ass and so much so that half of it oozed out, down and onto the sheets. Eager to taste 'demon' seed she moved off of me and cleaned me with her mouth and tongue and then continued to lick and suck until I was once more rock hard.

"He's ready for you Mary," Evelyn said to Mary and then addressed me. "How do you want her Master?"

"On her hands and knees," I whispered.

Mary traded places with Evelyn on the bed and got onto her hands and knees and waited for me with great anticipation. I rammed my cock into her sex and began to hammer away surprising her. She thought I was going to violate her ass first but much to her delight I drove myself hard and deep into her womb getting my member nice and slick for her other hole. When I was ready I withdrew and directed her on what to do next.

"Grab your cheeks slave, yes like that and now pull them apart so I can see what I am going to violate."

Evelyn watched licking her lips and masturbating while I slowly plunged into Mary's virginal ass. She watched her cousin's face closely and saw her face flush red as the hard thick member pierced her to the core. When Mary was ready I began to move my hips slowly and realized she was going to take longer for her to take in what was being done to her.

"Push back..." I said.

"Master?"

"I said push back slave."

Mary slowly began to push back against me as I slid my hips forward. Our pace quickened and soon she was slamming her hips backward impaling herself over and over again. The slapping sound of our bodies was obscene and wonderful and hopefully wasn't loud enough to wake the pastor or his young wife.

"If you don't push back harder I will visit your mother next and do the same to her," I threatened.

That was all the incentive Mary needed as she lowered her head and slammed her body back as hard as she could. The rhythm was slower but damn it was all the more intense. Mary appeared on the edge of a strong climax when she felt my cock swell deep inside of her. She doubled her efforts and ground her ass against me with each backward motion. My fingers dug into her ass cheeks as I felt the point of no return and knew it was mere moments before I filled her with my cum. Mary grabbed the nearest pillow and buried her face into it as with a final thrust my cock spurted hard and long into her and once again my demon seed painted the sheets with invisible wet spots. I eased out of Mary got off the bed and took Evelyn by the hair and guided her mouth to my cock for an eager cleaning which she performed with great enthusiasm. Mary recovered on the bed panting and trying to catch her breath.

An eye for an eye...

Once I was licked clean it was time for me to leave and as I bid them farewell I saw a shadow at the door depart and heard soft foot falls out in the hall. I followed quickly on silent feet and found not a scullery maid lurking in the shadows of the kitchen upstairs but Mary's own mother and by god her night dress was damp between her legs. She had seen much, how much I didn't know and I had to keep her from speaking to her husband the pastor. I clamped a hand over her mouth and grabbed her by her hair and out into the moonlit garden. Once out of the line of sight and hopefully out of earshot I pushed her to the ground and onto her knees. I moved behind her, lifted up the bottom of her gown until her bare ass was visible and plunged my now very hard member deep into her wet slit. She bit her fist just like her daughter as I began thrusting into her hard and fast.

"Does your husband make love to you like this, with such passion?"

"No demon he does not."

"Do his hands cup your breasts as savagely as mine do now?" I said gripping her tits in my hands and pinching the nipples severely.

"No demon..." she moaned, "...he does not."

"Does your husband's cock feel as good as mine does now?"

"Oh gods in heaven help me but no demon it does not!"

"Take off your gown so I can see you better woman."

"Yes demon... let your evil eyes burn into my unworthy flesh," she said yanking the clothing from her and revealing her young strong body.

"Lovely... just like your daughter," I whispered.

"Bastard! I will never forgive you for violating my daughter and corrupting her as you have."

"I don't seek your forgiveness mother... only your warm willing flesh."

"You say as you rape me..."

"Then I will stop and never will you feel my presence again pastor's wife."

"No... I mean if I let you have me will you leave my daughter alone?"

"No... she belongs to me willingly."

"How can I save her soul?"

"You can't... you can either leave now and be a pastor's wife or remain and be a demon's whore the choice is yours."

"Whore..." she tried out the word as I was still deep inside of her and I slowly began to pull out. "No... please don't, it has been so long since..."

"Since?"

"My husband is a very busy man and he has so little time for..."

"When is the last time he fucked you?"

"So foul mouthed for a demon..." she said.

"I asked you a question woman."

"He hasn't made love..."

"Fucked you..."

"He hasn't fucked me in three years! There are you happy?"

"Delighted. Now are you going to be a good little whore and get on your back for a good old fashioned demon fucking or are you gonna leave?"

She was on her back faster that I thought possible.

"Now spread your legs for me whore," I told her and she complied. "Now tell me where do you want my cock, point to it?"

"Here," she said pointing to her sex which glistened in the bright moon light.

"Not here," I asked my finger touching her ass.

"NO!"

"For tonight I will humor you but tomorrow night will be a different matter whore of mine."

"Please... fuck me demon... make me cum like you did my daughter and Evelyn!"

"I love it when a woman begs for it!"

I took her legs and placed one over each of my shoulders and eased my member into her slowly enjoying her warm wet slit. Then began to move in and out of her and she was moaning with each inward thrust.

"So deep! So thick! I have never felt so complete... so stretched inside..."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers