Thinker, Cutpurse, Demon Vamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers

"You will after tonight your body belongs to me now."

"Yes... fuck me demon!"

"No... say it like your daughter said it!"

"Fuck me Master!"

"Better."

My energy level since taking the health tonic seemed to be without limit and my sex drive was bordering on the supernatural. Thank you Professor Griffin! I pounded my hips into her until she came three times and only then was I ready to climax.

"Where shall I spurt my demon seed slave?"

"Anywhere Master... my face... my tits..."

"How about down your throat...?" I said pulling out of her. "Get on your knees so you can suck me off whore."

"Yes Master!"

She assumed the position and I guided her hands to my hardness and she eagerly began to lick and suck just like her daughter. Eager to please and be pleased ran in the family. Her hand pumped the shaft while her lips and tongue teased the head and soon I was growling and moaning as my climax was mere seconds away. She clamped her lips around the head and cum splashed the back of her throat and she swallowed as greedily as ever her daughter had. Then like a good little whore she licked and sucked me clean and dry.

"How was that Master?"

"Excellent, now as a special treat I am going to do something I haven't done with your daughter."

"What is that Master?"

"I am going to fuck you in public."

"What?"

"Yep... there is a pub on..."

She nodded and said she knew where it was located and I told her how to dress and when and where she was going to get fucked next and with a little less reluctance than I would have thought from her she agreed to a daylight rendezvous.

Blood and Darkness...

I awoke that first night burnt, naked and filled with a rage and hunger I couldn't resist. I left the safety of the cave I had found and the blackness was alive with sounds and the scent of prey. I felled two large elk before the hunger was satiated and even then I wanted more. Feeding seemed to quicken the healing process but it didn't take a genius to know what had become of me. In my pride I had taken the revenant's ring for my own and once full dark had struck so had its curse. I remember the sting from the ring as it tasted my blood and found it wanting. I knew in some instinctual way that it then pumped the blood of the Ancients into my body and even as the inn burned I was reborn! I would be like Cain and walk the world forever until slain or the crack of doom! I did not relish the thought of this uncontrolled hunger ruling over me and killing of innocents as the Count had. No I would do what any real man would do... I would greet the rising sun and meet my maker with courage not cowering in the stygian darkness of some crypt or forlorn keep.

I wandered the mountainside until I found a cool running stream and dove in washing the blood and char from my body and was shocked to feel that the water did not chill me even as I saw chunks of ice float passed me. Naked and dripping wet I followed the stream to a clear vantage point where I would wait for the rising of the dawn star and if the good lord was kind I would be in paradise before my ashes were caught up by the wind. My new keen senses allowed my eyes to see into the darkest shadows and my ears to hear the cry of the owl miles away and take in the scent of dead leaves and distant pine higher up on the mountain. It was an intoxicating time for me and I almost sought shelter in the earth but I would not be swayed by simple sensations. I wanted to end this while the strength to do so was still within me. I could actually feel the rising sun as it approached and I took to my feet and with eyes closed and arms outstretched I waited for my end.

"My name is Quincey Morris and I am a human being!" I cried out as the first true rays of dawn lashed out and I expected at any moment to burst into flames.

Any moment I would feel the searing pain and then the flames like I had at the inn... any minute now. But instead I felt the warm healing rays of the sun and energy flowed into me and the residual pain from the fire began to dull and then fade completely. Had I been forgiven? What was I supposed to do now? There was no singing of angels or the voice of the almighty there was only bird song and the chatter of the few forest animals that began their day in search of food. Naked, alone and very confused I began to walk towards what I hoped was the nearest town where I hoped to borrow some clothes and do the only thing that seemed to matter hunt down Von Helsing and kill him!

The Magician of Steam:

When I had troubles and I needed a place to forget for a while I went to Ingrid's Bath House. October had passed and November crept up and though my thefts had become legendary and the wealth in our coffers were brimming over there were a few things that were really bothering me. In the six weeks since I injected myself I ate little or more often nothing at all and I hadn't slept, really fell asleep and dreamed since before that night. The burden of the invisibility was taking its toll. So I decided a nice long bath to help ease the tension and chasing the dragon to help me dream if only in the drugged embrace of opium. I paid for a private room and enough of the drug to keep me enthralled for many hours. The nice thing about Ingrid's is that it never closed.

True the owner wasn't always awake or available since her deepest desire lay in the large building behind the bath house where steam and the pounding of hammer on metal could be heard at any hour godly or otherwise. For the young immigrant from the Netherlands, if you believe her story, was a fanatic when it came to building things with her own hands. She had read every book on the subject and despite the unfortunate nature of her birth, being a woman, she had made advances others in her field would have killed for, I mean literally. If they knew the extent of her skill and knowledge she would be dead. A fan of steam and electric power Ingrid had devised and sold clandestine machinery for both the military and private sector and all before her twenty sixth birthday. She ran her entire warehouse on her latest invention the solar powered perpetual electrical storage device or Sol for short. The byproduct of much of her experiments is what brought about her opening the bath house. The excess steam had to go somewhere, might as well put it to good use. So the entrepreneur was born.

I was deep into chasing the dragon when there came a light knock on my door.

"MEESTER FLEENT?" asked the loveliest of Ingrid's girls who worked the bath house, Opal.

Her English was not so good and her pronunciation of my alias Mr. Flint was a bit exaggerated.

"Come in Opal," I told her, the pity is that despite her heart breaking beauty the poor thing was born blind.

But her hearing was sharper than any sighted person and it was her habit to visit me when I was a customer and sell information for a price of course. The door opened and as often happened the mere sight of her took my breath away. She was of Chinese descent in her early twenties and the daughter of the legendary courtesan Succulent Ti and the General Formidable Tsung. She was petite of build with features that were perfection itself. Her skin was like the finest porcelain and hair was like an ebony waterfall that fell all the way to the floor. But it was her pale eyes that for some marred what otherwise would have been the ideal woman. I found her gaze didn't bother me at all and I think that is why she sought me out when I was here despite our standing business agreement.

"I have brought tea and biscuits Mr. Flint," Opal said setting the silver tray service down with ease. "I hope Sir is doing well today." She closed the door behind her and slowly approached the sunken bath. "Would Sir like me to serve you in or out of the bath?" she asked with a sly smile.

"I think 'in' would be more entertaining don't you think Opal?" I asked.

"MMMM yes Sir I agree," she purred as she slipped out of her robe and slid carefully into the bath. "One lump or two," she asked again smiling.

"For my tea I take two as you well know and as for the other lump... you can take care of that at your leisure." I said to her grinning.

Opal poured my tea and held out the cup for me to take and then moved by touch until she was sitting in my lap sideways and her head on my shoulder. This way she could stroke me easily and whisper in my ear without disrupting my ability to drink my tea.

"Sir is aware of the many robberies in this great city I am sure, the newspaper is full of the thief's exploits. What sir may not be aware of is that Scotland Yard has hired a consulting detective to aid in their investigation. He was the same man responsible for the capture of Jack the Ripper." She said softly.

"The papers never mentioned the capture of the Ripper," I said shocked.

"It was not in the papers Mr. Flint. But like you the consulting detective has a mild addiction to chasing the dragon and talks in his sleep."

"Did he say who the murderer was?" I asked.

"No Sir," she purred making slow circles with her hips now just above my raging erection. "He only mentioned that another member was responsible."

"Member, a member of what," I asked her.

"MMMMM, some gentlemen's club I suppose he had me touch his signet ring and it was very odd Sir."

"I wonder, Opal be a dear and fish the ring from my jacket pocket to your right," I told her.

She rose up and quickly fished the ring and sat back down and found my hardness waiting for her and it slipped into her easily.

"NNNNNNNN," she growled/moaned. "Sir is naughty impaling poor Opal on your member like that. MMMMMMM I am going to have to punish you with my pussy now." She said as she began to ride me slowly.

She threw her leg over and straddled me proper like and rode me in nice long movements of her hips.

"I have missed you Opal," I moaned in her ear.

"And I you Sir, you stretch me like so few of the men who visit me," she purred.

The ring forgotten for the moment we made love in a slow circuit of the bath both inside and out ending with me kneeling behind her and pounding her pussy hard and fast.

"UNNN UNNNNN UNNNNNN," she moaned. "MMMMMMMM I love your thick white cock Mr. Flint!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM and l love that tight little Chinese love box of yours!" I growled in her ear.

"Are you going to cum inside of me tonight or shall I suck you off MMMMM?"

As I pounded her harder and faster now and my cock swelled inside of her I decided to let her swallow my cum.

"Here Opal," I said slowly pulling out of her. "Let me see how well you suck cock shall we?"

"I will not disappoint you sir," she said turning to face me and her fingers slowly wrapped around the shaft. "My mother taught me the finer art of oral sex herself."

Inch by inch she licked and sucked me until half of it was down her throat. As I sat there I let her do all the work and she worked it like the pro she was. In the drugged haze her eyes almost glowed now with a queer internal radiance. My pleasure seemed to double at the merest touch of her lips and her tongue was like a living thing swirling and moving serpent-like.

"How does that feel Mr. Flint? Will you shoot down my throat soon?"

"OH GODS YESSSS!" I groaned.

"MMMMMM good, I need your cum lover."

She returned her mouth to my cock and as her head bobbed up and down on it my orgasm got closer until with a muffled cry I felt pulses of cum shoot from the tip and Opal swallowed eagerly. When I was done she licked her lips and helped me back into the bath and took her place in my lap. Once she was settled she was all business again. She opened her palm and removed the ring that she had held there with a near death grip. Her fingers traced the signet etched into the top and she nodded.

"Yes Sir, this is most definitely the same group the detective belongs to. Are YOU a member Mr. Flint?"

"No, it was an acquisition actually."

She set the ring down carefully on the side of the tub and purred in my ear.

"I must go Mr. Flint, I have other customers to see unless... you would want me to stay and pay for another hour of my time?"

I caressed her backside as she rose to her feet and my finger found her slit and above that her anus.

"MMMMM that cost extra Sir, but for you I would give a special price," she growled.

"Tempting but I have an appointment with your boss," I told her and she frowned.

"Pity Mr. Flint... I have not had that hole pierced in a very long time it is especially tight."

"You are killing me, tell you what. If my business with Ingrid doesn't last too long I will return for your special attention for two hours."

"Sir is very kind!" she said smiling and licking her lips.

I watched her dress and then without a look back she left and if I didn't know she was blind I would have sworn otherwise. But her familiarity with her surroundings lent her a comfort of movement the outside world could never allow.

I rose out of the tub and dried off and slipped what was left of the opium in my jacket pocket and dressed absently slipping on the ring to check its fit. Pity I was invisible it was a handsome ring all in all. I paid my bill and slipped out the rear exit and crossed to the building beyond. Many times when I visited Ingrid there came the perpetual sounds of hammer on metal but tonight it was surprisingly quiet. Although tonight there was the distinct scent of ozone in the air and I wondered if there had been a freak lightning strike or just one of her experiments gone awry. I stepped up to her threshold and there came queer mechanical sounds and with a soft 'ding' the door opened by itself.

"Come in Oz," Ingrid said calling me by her pet name.

"Ingrid, love the new door bell." I said as I stepped in and walked to her main laboratory.

"Isn't it just the thing, it weighs the subject and if it finds it on its list the door opens automatically then the door opens. If not..."

"I'd rather not know what happens if you fail to weigh in. How are you love?"

"Crazy busy Oz, I had a very unique intruder this very night that I am examining," she said smiling beneath the ever present goggles.

Ingrid's laboratory took up most of the central space of the warehouse with all matter of device, contraption or machine made of brass, steel or pig iron. There was also glass apparatus that any self appointed mad scientist should have filled with liquids both colored and clear set in a semblance of ordered chaos all about. But tonight Ingrid's full attention was upon a hexagonal brass vat filled with bubbling water that stood perhaps six feet high with glass panes set at the top of each of its six walls so she could observe her subject. Strapped to a metallic slab was what appeared to be a naked woman of great age her long snow colored locks floating like an eerie sea weed towards the top of the tank.

"Is she alive," I asked and Ingrid nodded.

"I'm not sure how but she is, she took enough current to kill ten men and how the bloody hell she managed to get to my roof at her obvious age... her things are on that table to your left Oz take a look and tell me what you think."

I turned and walked over to gander at the items that seemed to upset Ingrid so. That didn't happen very often for of all the people I knew she was the most gifted mind in all of England even at her tender young age. I picked up each item in turn as they were laid out on the table and examined them. The first was a slender tube of metal about nine inches in length with what appeared to be black ivory covering the first seven. Set on the ivory in a kind of floral pattern where precious and semiprecious stones that ranged from three carats to seven carat in weight. Being something of an expert on jewels and jewelry I tried to discover how the stones were attached but aside from some sort of glue I was stumped. They were all seated firmly except the violet stone that moved downward just a bit when I touched it. However when I did there arose such a piercing sound from the thing it set my teeth in a grimace of pain and all manner of dogs in the area went to howling just before the window on the far wall shattered for no reason at all and only then did the noise cease. I shook my head and the baying of the hounds stopped as well.

"What the devil was THAT," I shouted my ears still ringing.

"What was what Oz," Ingrid asked.

"That bloody awful sound surely you heard it!" I told her.

"I heard nothing but apparently you and the neighbors canines did how interesting!" she said with a fierce smile. "Oz why the hell are you still all bundled up lover? It is fiercely hot in here."

"That's one of the reasons I am here Ingrid love," I said softly.

"The gods must love me, two mysteries in one night. I love it!" she exclaimed as she stepped down from her observation point above the tank to walk over and take a closer look at me.

"Have a care and there will be no dissecting agreed?"

"No cutting I promise," she said smiling. "But poking and prodding is allowed I hope."

"You are being naughty Ingrid," I told her.

"Do you have any idea the last time I got shagged and it done well?" she asked and I shook my head. "It was..." she stopped and made her 'thinking' face. "...well it's been a very long time indeed. Now loose the hat, scarf and coat."

I imagined her eyes growing wide as I lifted the hat from my head revealing my condition. The scarf and coat followed my hat to the floor and she just stared at me open mouthed.

"I'll be double damned and arse fucked by Lucifer himself he fucking did it! He did it! Griffin you crazy son of a bitch you actually did it! Let me see everything... or well not see everything as it were."

She helped me strip down until I stood naked and unseen before her. Ingrid's hands roamed over my body feeling the skin, the muscles beneath and even the iron hard erection her touching had inspired.

"Oh my even your cock at full mast is completely invisible, no sign of blood flow or anything. Amazing! Is there any change in sensation since he injected you?" she asked as she squatted down and took the head into her mouth and her tongue flickering over the sensitive head. "For the sake of science my dear lad." She moaned.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM if anything I am more sensitive to pleasure but less so to heat or cold."

"Let's find out shall we?" Ingrid said smiling. "For the sake of discovery I am going to have to test your sensitivity to the elements."

"Ingrid why are you undressing," I asked her as her lab coat went flying and she tore at the garments beneath.

It wasn't like this was the first time we had fucked but I don't know her eagerness now seemed fiercer. Soon the five foot tall scientist and inventor was naked before me and her curvaceous anatomy was once more mine to touch, fondle and taste. She felt around blindly until she found me and pressed herself again me and whispered in my ear.

"Be a good lad and do your best this is for the sake of science and posterity after all," she moaned as her hands moved over the length of my cock.

"The things we do for the advancement of mankind," I said as I lowered my mouth to her inverted nipples and began to lick and nip at them.

"MMMMMMMMMM it is a hard calling but I am willing to suffer for that most noble cause."

"Shall we," I asked as I grabbed her by the hips and began to lift her into position.

"MMMMMM standing up that is as good a position to start as any I... NNNNNNNNNNN GODS YESSSSS," she cried out as the mushroom shaped head of my cock entered her and the ten inches behind it slammed into her suddenly.

Our love play was nice and slow and all the while she was wearing them damn goggles of hers and they desperately needed to go.

"Ingrid... dearest... lover... lose the goddamn goggles!" I said smiling. "I'd like to be able to see your eyes." I told her.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers