All Comments on 'Thirsty Old Men'

by TheReluctantKnight

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyover 12 years ago
great

looking forward to the next chapter..i would love to be Gareth

Dicksmall69Dicksmall69over 12 years ago
Science fiction, why not?

Interesting story, shouldn't offend anyone since it's obviously science fiction, not really rape. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wild experiment!

To bad there wasn't such a machine. Sounds like a wild experience, then again you wouldn't have to tie some of us down...Bring on the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

I am a straight female and I loved it ........ yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

I've never commented on any story on here before, but this was amazing! Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mechanized manual milking VERY EROTIC

I saw a detailed animated picture of a large muscled medium framed blond haired young man tied helplessly to a special mechanical table made in such a way causing his gorgeous round full butt to be spread and shoved up into the air. The table forced his smooth rippling abs and chest to curve downward at the small of his waist with his young blond head craned forward with near shock of unexpected pleasure and surprise on his face. His ankles as well as his elbows and wrists were bound to the table. Underneath the table his soft long dick was drawn thru a rubber sleeve firmly held in place with small mechanical rods. A ringed strap tightly held his ripe red dick head pointed at a medium sized nearly full tea cup. His dick uncontrollably spewed thick white droplets. An old man in a lab coat held a spindley gloved hand toward the two white skinned mounds preparing to pop it back in to stimulate the boys' full prostate even more than before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

this is kinda stupid- if this man really is rich- why would he waste time/money on milking 1 guy when he can have a stable of young boys hooked up to milking machines if he wanted_

--and if gareth really is this punk's friend- and one of the few people that have showed him kindness during his h.s. days- it doesn't make sense that he would betray him like this- it's more likely he would gather up a bunch of jocks who bullied him and treated him like shit- so he could get back at them.

- your mind/body control machine is just beyond ridiculous- and again- if there was a machine that could make young boys produce gallons of jizz and continously shoot for 1/2 an hour while knocked out----why wouldn't the rich guy be hooking up a stable of studs instead of limiting it to 1 person

---mostly important is your delusion that this is non-consensual or forced pleasuring----this is straight up RAPE- you drugged him- you're using a mind control machine and a bodily function control machine and taking away all free will- and if you don't recognize rape when you're writing it- you are 1 sick fuck- cause it means you are likely to do horrible things and rationalize them away as something less awful

Bobb63Bobb63about 12 years ago
When I read a comment like the one criticizing the story----

To the guy that was so critical--- The elements of the story and the fact that I don't think there is a person alive who hasn't at least in his or her most private of thoughts fantasized about just such a thing. There are a lot of screwy eccentric people out there who would do just that and more (if you think it is so bad) most people would never actually consider rape of this type It is the erotisizm and description that tantalizes not the actuality or likelihood of the moment. Everyone has fetishes of some kind I think the ReluctantKnight did a fantastic job leading up to and including the sweet moments of orgasm of an unsuspecting gorgeous young hunk who got something most of us can only dream about. The idea of being needed and forced for a thing is the erotic part. I do hope the author will entertain us again with his sequel maybe you should read something else!!!! Or perhaps you've done better?

TheReluctantKnightTheReluctantKnightabout 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous and Bobb63

Firstly - to everyone who's enjoyed this story and sent such wonderful feedback - thank you so much. I've been a fan of milking stories for YEARS and this fantasy always gets me off. The story behind Thirsty Old Men has been bouncing around in my head for a long time. I WILL be posting part 2 soon. My computer died and I lost a lot of work on the story which forced me to start from scratch. Thank you for patience.

So, to Anonymous - You're entitled to your opinion and I appreciate you taking the time to write it. However, I pretty much covered everything you took issue with in the disclaimer. I wish you had bothered to read that prior to reading my story. Personally, I come to Literotica to get off...not to get pissed off, so I choose to stay away from stories that would offend me. I suggest you do the same. I will reiterate that I struggled with whether or not to put this on in NonConsent/Reluctance. Now that you've read my story, you understand why. Personally, I don't think it's rape, particularly because I know what happens next in the story.

As far as your critique of Davenport being rich and 'only' having 1 boy, this is a trial. He's testing a new outlet. I thought that was pretty clear, but perhaps I was wrong. Part 2 actually does introduce more jocks, so hopefully I'll gain some points back with you there (unfortunately, sarcasm doesn't convey clearly via text :/).

Marshall's betrayal of Gareth is a key element to the story and one that I developed intententionally. Just about EVERY milking story with a nerdy character typically = a vengeful nerd. I didn't want to go that route. These were my decisions as the writer of this story. As I said, you're entitled to your opinion, but I think it's a tad bit rude to call the purposeful story elements "stupid".

To Bobb63 - Thank you for your passionate rebuttle! I just saw both of these postings today and since I haven't been online in a few weeks, I sincerely appreciate you coming to my defense! It's for people like you that I will make sure not only post the next parts soon, but to make them as great as I possibly can! You ROCK!

Peace & Love,

TRK

TheReluctantKnightTheReluctantKnightabout 12 years agoAuthor
One more thing to Anonymous

I forgot to touch on your critique of The Capacitor. Um...? It's a story. A fantasy. Not real. More over, it's MY story - MY fantasy. As the author of the story, I can choose to develop any kind of device I like for the story.

Also - to your assumption that I'm probably a 'sick fuck'...I didn't want to have to go here, but you guys would have found out any way. I'm a chick...female...a lady. THAT'S is how far of a fantasy this is for me...I don't even have a penis. So, yeah. None of this is real for. I just happen to be fascinated by penises and gay porn does it for me. Hope, this hasn't disillusioned any of you.

TRK

TheReluctantKnightTheReluctantKnightabout 12 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER TWO HAS BEEN SUBMITTED FOR POSTING!

As soon as Literotica approves it, Chapter 2 of Thirsty Old Men will be available for your reading pleasure! Check back soon!

TRK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why has he not asked marshal why he's doing this to him? I want to know his reasoning too, other than wanting him. i want him to ask if this will fuck him up for life? what a jerkoff marshall is, esp since despite him being a little unpopular nerd, gareth was kind to him.

excaliber1736excaliber1736about 12 years ago
loved it

i too have always had a fantasy of being milked over and over while being bound. and the special machines are just fantastic...keep the stories cummmmming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
<3 it!

I'm also a woman and gay porn is my biggest turn on! Totally <3 this story!

Bobb63Bobb63over 11 years ago
A chick------WOW

Gals have more imagination and creativity I think thats a turn on in itself!!!!! To be able to see a nice penis and voluminous low hangers on a sexy young guy through the descriptive powers of a women or in this case a lady's eyes and turn a gay man on at the same time is absolute talent!!!! I hope we don't have to wait too long for 5, 6, and 7-----yummmmmm

Good join Knight!!!!

blkboneblkboneover 10 years ago
Now am thirsty

Mmm.what a way to give the body what it needs....plz Sir can I have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really enjoyable first chapter. Milking is insanely sexy to me so I loved every minute. Looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this fantasy

My favorite part was the paragraph on him cumming. So descriptive and I could totally imagine the pleasure he was experiencing in his ass, balls being licked and cock sucked all at the same time.

I love the theme of forced pleasuring. Especially str8/gay or str8 girl/lesbian scenarios that add that taboo reluctant element. And I agree, these are only fantasies, not real world happenings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Uggh

Well written but what a stupid premise. I know you can do better than this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm thirsty

Would love to be Davenport and milk someone dry whenever I needed a drink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Envious

I have thoroughly enjoyed the stories so far, I am envious of the young men...Please dont leave us hanging without writing the next chapters and end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It that table. I love that mechanized action, the way it presents him. I don’t know if I want the table or just strapped to it. Nonsense? What delicious nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't help but be reminded of my youth and-of-summer spent at a boy scout camp in the the wilderness outside of town. Of being bound naked and exposed to the relentless desires of older scouts.

TheReluctantKnightTheReluctantKnightalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, friends!

It’s been close to 10 years since I first posted this story.

The feedback has been phenomenal and I posted up to chapter 4. Then I forgot my login and life happened and I never resumed it. I know, I suck 😈

Well…that will be changing very soon. If you read it or are into milking/cum control feel free to go back and read the first 4 parts. I fully intend to have part 5 up by the end of the month and….

That won’t be the end. This story has been in my head fully finished for 10 years. There is going to be more beyond part 5.

Thank you all so much again for your kind words AND for your patience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you for the warning. I have sometimes left critical comments on stories involving nonconsent rape, very extreme caning or truly damaging bdsm. extreme degradation stories, cruel cuckold stories, extreme dehumanization. and I have been accused of being an anon killjoy who craps on other readers fetishes so im trying to mend my ways and will not criticize any stories with warnings. thanks for the warning. I will read it, but wont rant. peace.

SiarSiarover 1 year ago

There might be more chapters besides 4? I really hope to see them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous