All Comments on 'This Could Be the Start'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really liked it!

I enjoyed this story very much: original and sexy! Even with your appendix of an 'a', you remain my favourite writer on this site. I envie your talent...

Best regards, Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

I like your style, always interesting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written!

I really enjoy your style of writing. This is the first of your works I've read and I'm impressed. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent as always!

One of the first things I do when I open New Stories is to look at the authors and see if you are there. You haven't let me down. Your stories are always good and interesting.

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseover 15 years ago
Okay, I'm in!

Since I have attended a number of fetish events in real life, you had me hooked immediately. This story is quirky, kinky, unlike just about anything I have read here recently and, as has been pointed out by others, is truly literate and well-crafted. Given your introduction and the tenor of the story so far, I think we have a genuine winner here. I will DEFINITELY stay tuned!

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 15 years ago
Good stuff...

Love the idea of a brain fuck... just need to meet the irl equivalent of the woman in your story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
when people don't comment they love the story

or they just lazy.you by all means are one of the best all time writers on this site.keep writing your special way.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Great Story Telling as Usual,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!

Tatoos as a fetish!! I love it. Hell I have enough and want more so you must be right. Excellent story and the rough sex was really hot not to rough but also not to gentle. Just rough enough to have you waking up the next morning feeling wonderfully sore and a little achy.

The Princess

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 15 years ago
Fetishes are Great!

A nice little story of a couple of people whose fetishes, and the fellow's willingness to "be" with his new lady with the tats worked smoothly together.

He disarms her dominance behavior with his agreeable nature and his pleasuring skills. He gets an adventurous sexual partner; she gets a guy who complements her fetishy nature, and wants her strongly enough to comply with her requests.

It takes all kinds of people to make relationships work, and sometimes even the two who complement each other, find each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Variety

You have an amazing imagination. I believe I have read every one of your stories at least twice and some more than that. I like the fact that they are not a variation on the same story line with different characters but go in so many directions. Keep up the good work and I will try to be more conscientious about making comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Five Stars aren't enough

Thank you+++++

LadyangellLadyangellover 15 years ago
Bravo!

I always comment on your stories, it is the least we readers can do for the great writers we have here at Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You did it again

You took an old dreary subject and made a fun read out of it! Good Job. AT-1 USN

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Well SCORPIO you have blessed us once again with your superb creative skills. True lust with just a touch of humour – what more could anybody ask for? Stories of such high quality are not what we expect from LITEROTICA these days. How about a sequel telling us about their fun at the "Fetish Ball"? Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What all the others said

Except I say it in spades. Another great read. I don't have much time as I must read ch.2.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice write more

alright the verdict is in this story was awesome the brain fuck made me laugh like hell and the sex got me pretty amped up went and fucked my gf and traced her tats with kisses she has never orgasmed like that ever she said

elbruteelbruteabout 13 years ago
... of something very interesting!

Yea, I think most of us have a fetish or two. We just don't know to call them that. Or maybe afraid to admit it. Now, I love tats on a woman. Tastefully done and subtle works for me every time. But if she's also got auburn hair, green eyes, and is about 5'1"ish.... Well then my IQ drops to 0, and I'll do pretty much anything she tells me to. Fetish? You tell me! And yea, I liked the story.

harristharristover 12 years ago
Cute and tempting

A very interesting and titilating story. I can imagine additional chapters integrating Nick's sisters/parents to the mix. Unfortunately, my imagination is not as direct as yours, I only see the vague outlines of the additional chapters, your imaginatory (new word?) abilities are obviously much more detailed than mine (as evidenced by your many stories). Please consider adding to this story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
I missed this somehow

Not sure how or why - but it is a lot fun -

and well done - the characters seem very real - of course we only see the parts that work lol the rest of their lives and failures would probably be very boring heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re-read

Re-reading some of my favorite authors, obviously you are one. I still like the story. Thank you mike

bawinters42bawinters42over 2 years ago

Well written and enjoyable.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Overall, a big LOL. Since she didn't shave your ass, she didn't take your "Virginity". YET. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous